Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2007 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Survival

First of all, Alex or someone should have a survival subforum (unless I just missed it). Be it the coming race war or a hurricane, there will be times when we won't be able to hit the grocery stores, WalMart, etc. and will have to rely on what we have stockpiled in the pantry to eat.

I have a lot of links on the subject, so if there is any interest on the part of VNNers in preparing for a fucked up future, I will post the links, etc.

Trying to sell our home right now. I have basic requirements: a well (no city water), septic system (again, no city), outside of city or town, a basement. The rest is the wife's dept. If you are in a city, get out while you can. FBI SOP is to close off cities and let the niggers run wild then clean up afterwards, like the planned for Y2K and like they did do in New Orleans. Don't put yourself in a place with a high concentration of niggers.

Old May 12th, 2007 #2
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Stay Out Of Southwest US

Water problems coming to the southwest are common sense. Population growth in California and Arizona puts more demand on areas that would be desert to begin with were it not for dams, etc. Here is a recent article on the issue of water shortage in California:

Quote:
In the wake of hurricane Katrina and the calamity it caused in New Orleans, communities in flood-prone areas across the nation have reacted with concern.

Just a few weeks ago, a 415-member delegation from the greater Sacramento area trekked to Washington, D.C., as part of the Sacramento Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce's annual Cap-to-Cap lobbying trip.

Among the top issues was flood protection as Sacramento sits adjacent to the confluence of two major rivers, the Sacramento and the American.

While concerns about flooding cannot be dismissed for many low-lying communities like Sacramento, and it was important for big and small city lobbyists to meet with key members of Congress, ironically it was a lack of water causing concern back in California.

The growing symptoms of drought have appeared in many parts of the state.

Wildflowers usually abundant in Sierra foothills were few, the result of one of the driest springs on record.

Cattle have been moved off pasture because there is no grass. Beekeepers, hungry for forage, have found no sanctuary in the parched hillsides that supported a variety of wildflowers to sustain their bees in past years.

The signs of trouble are everywhere. The state's fifth and final snow survey May 1 is a harbinger of trouble. The California Department of Water Resources reported that the statewide Sierra snowpack averaged 29 percent of normal, the lowest level since 1988.

Water officials, while not alarmed, have called for added conservation efforts by local and regional water agencies to stretch supplies as far as practical.

State Water Resources Director Lester Snow has stated that California isn't in crisis yet thanks to water supplies behind the state's major dams.

But how much can California continue to capture or store water?

Snow has emphasized, "We know that current and future droughts are going to be deeper than historic droughts."

Many counties and cities have called for conservation.

The ramifications of drought for California are a real and present danger. Even if there are healthy snows and rains, California's thirst continues to increase to unquenchable levels.

The California Department of Finance, in its latest estimate released May 1, calculates that the state had grown by 470,000 in 2006 to 37.7 million residents on Jan 1. That's enough people added in one year to populate a city larger than Sacramento, which is the state's seventh largest city. That means more water for people, urban landscapes and their food, not to mention water needed to satisfy growing environmental needs.

Snow's agency this week appealed an Alameda County Superior Court order that the State Water Project export pumps be shut down to protect Delta smelt and salmon species in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta. Hopefully the state's appeal will give Snow's staff more time to assess how to protect fish species while providing water to major urban water customers in the Bay Area and San Joaquin Valley farmers.

The conflict illustrates the divide that exists on how to allocate a precious and limited resource. Fish need more water, but so do farmers and urban residents.

While the Delta pumps conflict plays out, California continues to bulge at the seams. We will likely end this decade with 39 million people who will need adequate water to keep affordable food on their tables, their lawns green and swimming pools filled.

Something's got to give. Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who championed the cause of global warming as he pushed for landmark caps on greenhouse gas emissions in 2006, has staked a claim this year to solve the state's looming water crisis. He has proposed a $5.9 billion bond plan to augment existing water supplies by building two new off-stream reservoirs near Fresno and in the Sacramento Valley.

His plan has received luke warm support so far in the Democratically-controlled state Legislature. Rather than build dams and reservoirs, State Senate Pro Tem Don Perata, D-Oakland, favors conservation and relying on groundwater storage as the solution.

He and other like-minded leaders in Sacramento need to get real.

Conservation, while important, has its limits. Perata is betting on farms and cities scrimping and saving water to survive the next severe drought.

Currently, 2 million customers of the San Francisco Public Utility District are asked to reduce their water usage by 10 percent.

The call for conservation has gone out to others. The East Bay Municipal Utility District has asked its 1.3 million customers to cut their water usage by 15 percent.

It seems outrageous that while communities face the prospect of serious water shortages, their community leaders worry about floods and pressing elected leaders on Capitol Hill to help fortify levees to protect residents from too much water.

Political priorities are askew. Something is seriously wrong.

Yes, flood concerns are important, but unless state and federal representatives honestly examine and act to address the growing water crisis in California, farmers and consumers will be at great peril sooner or later.

Our existing water supply system is inadequate to meet our needs today, and if our elected leaders don't wake up and act soon, we will all be looking back and wondering why something wasn't done to prevent a train wreck when we all saw it coming.
http://www.capitalpress.info/main.as...26&TM=77873.45

Old May 12th, 2007 #3
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
First of all, Alex or someone should have a survival subforum (unless I just missed it). Be it the coming race war or a hurricane, there will be times when we won't be able to hit the grocery stores, WalMart, etc. and will have to rely on what we have stockpiled in the pantry to eat.
Thats not a bad idea. Maybe combine it with a hunting/fishing/outdoorsmen sub forum. You know...shit White guys like to do.

Old May 12th, 2007 #4
Sean Martin

There was at one time a lot of threads on VNNF about fishing, working in the summer and the like. However most of them turned to flame threads because everyone claimed to know everything.

I am a survivalist myself who takes advantage of rural living. There are some good magazines and sites about living off the land and such but it is interesting to see survival from a WN perspective. Actually isn’t fighting nothing more than surviving.

The one downfall of most survivalists is that they prepare for a momentary collapse and expect the government to rebuild. I am more interested in rebuilding from a total collapse. Making money from home businesses and farming. Much like Kurt Saxon. Kievsky should be one of the #1 people on VNNF interested in the subject.

If you have anything interesting on the subject post it. There are a lot of Field Manual PDF’s online and I am downloading a couple hundred of them right now.

Here are a few links to get you started.

www.motherearthnews.com

www.backwoodshome.com

www.frugalsquirrel.com

http://www.shurdington.org/downloads.htm

There is another that is a great resource of FM’s called Steve’s pages but I have forgotten the URL at the moment.

Quote:
so if there is any interest on the part of VNNers I will post the links, etc.

Old May 12th, 2007 #5
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default From Survival Blog

Quote:
Letter Re: Keeping Preparedness in Perspective

JWR
I often have discussions with my friends and business associates concerning world events and how they will affect our future and I have also read countless statements from others with similar opinions. I have noticed that many people seem to be narrowly focused on only one aspect of possible future events and are not putting the whole picture into perspective. Many are unable to take the actions that are necessary to deal with the probable coming changes. I would like to offer some of my observations and hopefully contribute something that would help others to move in the right direction.
In the first place no one can predict the future but through analytical thought a person can come up with the most likely outcome of probable events and proceed in the appropriate direction. To do this a person should search out the most accurate information available, make a list of probable events, prioritize them as to the impact on their life, and decide how to best prepare for each event. During this process, answers to questions regarding your location, necessary supplies, personal protection, shelter, etc. will become very apparent. This is how most successful business, governments, military campaigns, et cetera are accomplished.
The following are generally accepted as the most likely problems that will cause immediate risk and substantially affect our lives:
1. Overpopulation
2. Peak Oil
3. Dollar Devaluation/Economic Breakdown
4. Large scale terrorist attack such as a nuclear weapon detonation
5. Potable water
6. Global warming
I've listed overpopulation first because it has compounded the severity of all the other problems. Anyone living in the fairy tale that we can continue to support and increase this world population is extremely naive. Look around us at resource depletion, pollution of our environment, deforestation, et cetera.
There have been many theories on how large of a human population the earth can support but most agree that we have exceeded that number by many times. We are now living in locations, at a huge cost to our resources, which could barely support human life just a century ago. Las Vegas, Nevada is a perfect example. The availability of cheap oil has been the main contributor to this tremendous increase in world population in the last century. We have the ability to produce an abundance of food through the use of oil burning farm implements and oil related chemicals and then transport that food all over the world, again using oil as the main source of fuel. This supply of this magical substance has given us the ability to support a far greater population on Earth than its natural boundaries would allow. That container is now half empty and there are a lot more people drinking from it.
Peak Oil is the most understated problem we face today and it is extremely important that everyone educate themselves about this issue. There are many books available and good articles on the internet. I truly believe that there is no viable solution to this problem and as a result a substantial portion of the population of the earth will suffer greatly in the not too distant future. The cost of maintaining our oil-based economy is increasing daily and this is promoting inflation and devaluing the dollar. Americans have become totally dependent on the abundance of products resulting from the availability of Cheap Oil. We find it hard to comprehend how life will change as the cost of oil related goods goes through the roof. Most of us think of oil only as the fuel that propels our automobiles but the cost and availability of oil will affect everything including food, water, shelter, and every item we use each day. Because of the complacency of the general public and dependence on the news media as the main source of information, this crisis will sneak up on most people before they realize the Schumer has hit the fan. They will complain about the continuing escalation of the cost of living but in most cases will not make attempts to prepare themselves for the coming hard times believing the government will handle the problem. These are the sheeple that will become wolves when times get tough. We cannot simply go back to the way we lived fifty to one hundred years ago. Those less oil-dependent technologies and ways of farming and producing products worked when the population was much smaller. In the early 1900s most of the population of the U.S. lived and worked on farms and in small rural communities with localized industries. There were large uninhabited and unpolluted areas of the country with and abundance of wild game and natural resources. A family could realistically live off the land. In order for our civilization to move back to a similar lifestyle today, without the assistance of oil related products, will require a substantial reduction in the human population. The worst scenarios of the oil crisis would bring unimaginable hardship to large populations. The pressure on natural ecosystems will be devastating. In many areas the wild game population will be completely wiped out, small lakes fished out and forests cut down for firewood. This is why your location and preparations will be paramount to your well being.
The devaluation of the US Dollar followed by an economic breakdown is probable. U. S. Government debt is the worst it's been in history and the weakening dollar is losing international support. We are a debt based society which purchases more foreign goods that it produces. In the 1950s the U.S. was a major world producer, exporting goods to the world and injecting the capital gained into our economy. When money runs low we simply print more paper which is backed only by the faith of other nations in our economy. That faith is rapidly coming to an end and we are seeing signs of foreign governments dumping the U.S. Dollar.
Another terrorist attack on the United States is inevitable.It's not if, but when. Knowledgeable government agencies accept this and so should we all. There is no doubt that if nuclear weapons become available to terrorist they will use them. It would be very naive to believe that this is not being planned by someone, somewhere at this time. Our country's economy and the lifestyle of its people have become so vulnerable that it could be easily disrupted by a few strategically placed highly destructive devices. I believe that at this time the chance of a major military nuclear strike from another country is very unlikely. The old military regime is again gaining strength in Russia again and this could become a threat sometime in the future but it is not immediate. Maintaining awareness of world events is important and this should be part of your ongoing research.
One of the major threats to the future of a quality life is the availability of good water. The shortage of potable water has become a major problem all over the world. A third of the people in China do not have enough water to drink and this same situation is repeated [in localized areas] worldwide. Here in the U.S. we are polluting our drinking water at an alarming rate. Many Southwestern cities are approaching emergency supply situations in the next few years. Most of the aquifers in the Midwest have been polluted with farm chemicals and rural residences are now dependent on centralized rural water systems for drinking water.
Rest is really good. Blog publishes letters from readers with great info. Only downside is Rawles ideas that living next to Orthodox jews is a good idea because of their honesty Other than the freeper philosophy, it is a good site. I just ignore the garbage and concentrate on the info.
http://www.survivalblog.com/

http://www.textfiles.com/survival/
This one has some articles from Kurt Saxon on there. I remember in the 90s when Saxon had his own shortwave radio program. His books are still standard fare at the gun shows.

http://www.oism.org/nwss/s73p904.htm
Nuclear warfare survival skills online book.

http://www.bomb-shelter.net/
prefab bomb shelters

Any readers of Backwoodsman here?
http://www.backwoodsmanmag.com/

Thanks for the links, sean(doc)martin.

I have a few more but don't want to put up a long post. The long ones don't get read.

Old May 12th, 2007 #6
Sean Martin

http://www.survivalplus.com/

Marvin the mighty Martian slayer is a great read.

Quote:
This one has some articles from Kurt Saxon on there. I remember in the 90s when Saxon had his own shortwave radio program. His books are still standard fare at the gun shows.

Old May 13th, 2007 #7
Joe_J.
Radio active

I will check that one out, sean.

Meantime, an article from USA Today that proves that those that are prepared need to keep a low profile. The company I work for installs a lot of standby generators. I notice that most of those spending $5K and up on these things do not have food and water stored. Oh, well, I guess they will be able to watch the jewtube as they starve...

Quote:
USA: Many unprepared for disaster
Updated | Comment | Recommend E-mail | Save | Print |
By Brad Heath, USA TODAY
Many Americans haven't taken basic steps to prepare for a natural disaster and have little confidence the federal government is ready to help them if one strikes. [don't trust the ZOGAID powers but won't do shit for themselves-dtz ]

The findings come as the nation braces for a summer that government forecasts predict could bring a worse-than-normal onslaught of hurricanes, tornadoes and wildfires. The first named storm of the year formed Wednesday off the Atlantic coast as fires burned from Florida to Los Angeles and President Bush toured a Kansas town flattened by a tornado.

When it comes to preparing for such disasters, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll found 41% of people don't have a stockpile of food and water, and 27% don't have an extra supply of medicines, both of which the Federal Emergency Management Agency says are basic disaster preparations. About 40% haven't picked a person for their family to contact in the event of a disaster and 18% don't have a first aid kit.

When people aren't prepared, it puts an extra strain on emergency managers across the country, forcing them to deliver food, ice, water and other supplies to people who could have stored their own, FEMA Administrator David Paulison says. "That puts an unbearable stress on the system," he says.

In Miami, a hurricane hotspot, that means emergency crews now face demands to have shipments of bottled water ready within hours of a hurricane — even when the tap water is still safe to drink, says Robert Palestrant, director of Miami-Dade County's Office of Emergency Management.

"We probably need to step back to where we were a few years ago and depend more on ourselves and less on the government." he says. "People have this expectation that my power's out, so somebody should give me cold water."

The main reason people don't prepare is that they don't think they're at risk, says American Red Cross spokeswoman Greta Petrilla.

If people expect the government to save them, they don't think it will actually be able to do so. The USA TODAY/Gallup poll, conducted last month, found about two-thirds of Americans don't think the federal government is ready to deal with a natural disaster in their neighborhoods; about two-thirds think their local police and fire departments are ready.

In New Orleans, still grappling with Katrina's aftermath, only 9% think Washington is "very prepared" for another disaster, according to a survey to be released today by the non-profit Kaiser Family Foundation. About 53% said they and their families are ready.

FEMA told Congress last month that it won't finish a new disaster plan for the country in time for the June 1 start of hurricane season.

Paulison says FEMA is ready. He blames the agency's response to Katrina for the lack of public confidence and says it will have to earn that trust back with how it responds to future disasters.

"I don't know if people are going to believe what I tell them, and maybe they shouldn't. But the proof's going to be in the pudding," he says.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...rgencies_N.htm

Old May 13th, 2007 #8
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
"People have this expectation that my power's out, so somebody should give me cold water."
"People" in this instance obviously meaning "niggers." I don't recall the Kansas tornado victims screaming for government water.

Old May 13th, 2007 #9
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
"People" in this instance obviously meaning "niggers." I don't recall the Kansas tornado victims screaming for government water.
Yeah. I guess since it is third world Miami, it means niggers, muds of all stripes and the Haitian niggers.

No, White people don't whine for ice cold water. Regular water seems to do them just fine. And did you notice the absence of looting stories in Kansas?

Old May 13th, 2007 #10
W.S.F.F

i totally agree. and even if white people did scream for ice cold water, they wouldnt have got as much attention as if black people asked for it, cause the government is more concerned about black peoples civil rights than white people

Old May 13th, 2007 #11
Sean Martin

I have a plain gas generator that can operate the entire house. I paid big bucks for it at the time now pawn shops are dumping them for a couple hundred bucks.

Lowes has a natural gas generator that can run the entire house. Since there is a natural gas well a quarter mile from my home (that we use) I would like one of those in the future, it could maintain our needs completely.
Quote:
Meantime, an article from USA Today that proves that those that are prepared need to keep a low profile. The company I work for installs a lot of standby generators. I notice that most of those spending $5K and up on these things do not have food and water stored. Oh, well, I guess they will be able to watch the jewtube as they starve...

Actually there is a story about Soldiers and Red Cross workers looting homes in Kansas, I was going to post it a couple days ago. The white people are doing fine but the people sent to help are only helping themselves to the white people’s belongings. I can give one guess as to what the race (not mentioned in the article) is of the looters.

I have searched for it but don’t have time to find the link right now.

found it.

Looting suspects arrested in storm-ravaged Kansas town
Four soldiers and a reserve police officer were arrested Sunday on suspicion of looting cigarettes and alcohol from a store in this tornado-ravaged town, state officials said.

In a separate incident, two people wearing Red Cross jackets who were not members of the relief agency were arrested Sunday on suspicion of looting, said Sharon Watson, a spokeswoman for the adjutant general's office. She did not have any additional details.

The soldiers from Fort Riley Army base and the reserve police officer had come to assist on their own and were not part of any official detachment, said Maj. Gen. Tod Bunting, the state's adjutant general.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/06/tor....ap/index.html

Quote:
And did you notice the absence of looting stories in Kansas?

Last edited by Sean Martin; May 14th, 2007 at 12:13 AM.

Old May 14th, 2007 #12
Joe_J.
Radio active

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
I have a plain gas generator that can operate the entire house. I paid big bucks for it at the time now pawn shops are dumping them for a couple hundred bucks.

Lowes has a natural gas generator that can run the entire house. Since there is a natural gas well a quarter mile from my home (that we use) I would like one of those in the future, it could maintain our needs completely.
One thing about the gas generator is that gas isn't too hard to come by. I guess in an extended SHTF scenario that might change. That is one reason I like diesel. You can get fuel from big rigs, use kerosene or fuel oil out of tanks at homes with oil furnaces (since a lot of folks will be dead in major SHTF or gone).

I have installed quite a few of the Guardian generators that our company installs. Over the years, I have noticed that generators have come a long way. The Guardian series includes an auto transfer switch that is built in to the emergency panelboard that comes with the generator. Guardian has a website. Home Depot sells the Guardian series. One other thing I like about them is the fact that you can go from natural gas to propane by simply pulling the air cleaner out and flipping a switch. That way if the nat gas company dies out during major SHTF, you can have a propane tank buried in the back yard. I think the biggest seller we have for most people is the 10-12 KW models, and you will get a little more power when you use propane. They do auto startup for 12 minutes one day a week. That is just the engine; it doesnt transfer power.

http://www.guardiangenerators.com/Pr...sidential.aspx

The other advantage to the standby sets is that they are fairly quiet. One thing noone with a generator wants is light seen from the windows or the noise of a generator during SHTF, unless you just need some target practice.

It is amazing the number of people putting these things in.

Quote:
Actually there is a story about Soldiers and Red Cross workers looting homes in Kansas, I was going to post it a couple days ago. The white people are doing fine but the people sent to help are only helping themselves to the white people’s belongings. I can give one guess as to what the race (not mentioned in the article) is of the looters.

I have searched for it but don’t have time to find the link right now.

found it.
Thanks for posting that. I think you should dup it on This Just In where more eyes will see it. Wonder if they were nigs or not.

Last edited by Joe_J.; May 14th, 2007 at 07:43 PM.

Old May 14th, 2007 #13
Sean Martin

Where I live is around 10 miles from the nearest red light and it is in a valley cut off from everything else by a huge mountain. Anyway if things go belly up, there are several natural gas wells within range of our home so the supply would have to run out even if the company ceased to exist. My dad has worked on them for the previous owner and can do any of the operations of them, so we could always have natural gas as long as the wells hold out (one of them is 100 years old and still in use).

Quote:
That way if the nat gas company dies out during major SHTF, you can have a propane tank buried in the back yard.

Google it up, no mention of race and the story seems to be buried. When a story gets buried like this so quickly it would stand to reason the perpetrators are black.

Quote:
Thanks for posting that. I think you should dup it on This Just In where more eyes will see it. Wonder if they were nigs or not.

Old May 16th, 2007 #14
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
Where I live is around 10 miles from the nearest red light and it is in a valley cut off from everything else by a huge mountain. Anyway if things go belly up, there are several natural gas wells within range of our home so the supply would have to run out even if the company ceased to exist. My dad has worked on them for the previous owner and can do any of the operations of them, so we could always have natural gas as long as the wells hold out (one of them is 100 years old and still in use).

I saw some natural gas wells, etc. on a trip to southern Ohio. None of that stuff where I live, though. One big natural gas company that handles it. If they go down, then there will be no gas, which is why (for my area), I like propane or diesel. You can stockpile propane.

Quote:
Google it up, no mention of race and the story seems to be buried. When a story gets buried like this so quickly it would stand to reason the perpetrators are black.
Yes, we have seen this movie before.

Old June 10th, 2007 #15
Joe_J.
Radio active

http://tcftalk.com/clairefiles/index...0cf88cb6f0cc9&

A good forum for survival information.

Old June 10th, 2007 #16
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
I saw some natural gas wells, etc. on a trip to southern Ohio. None of that stuff where I live, though. One big natural gas company that handles it. If they go down, then there will be no gas, which is why (for my area), I like propane or diesel. You can stockpile propane.
What is the stock life of gasoline or diesel? I'm wondering what you could do to increase it?

Old June 10th, 2007 #17
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
What is the stock life of gasoline or diesel? I'm wondering what you could do to increase it?

A few years ago before gas really started going up, I stored about fifty gallons of gasoline with Sta-bil. They guarantee it one year. I got about 18 months out of it. I had it stored in five gallon containers. I am not sure about adding any more life to it.

Diesel, as far as I know, doesn't have the problems that gasoline has since it is more like heating oil or kerosene. I will see what I can find on this, though. I know on survival blog some of those people are talking about long, long range scenarios (even multi generational) where they will have to go back to horses, bicycles, and primitive weaponry.

Speaking of primitive weaponry, I recall Mark Koernke talking about making an arbalest out of a boat winch and a leaf spring from a car. Stop sign post sans stop sign was to be the 'bolt' for the weapon. LOL.

Old June 10th, 2007 #18
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Fuel Storage

Quote:
The main culprits in gasoline storage are: A.) the hygroscopic nature of gasoline (attracting moisture.) B.) The development of tars, gums, and esters, and the gas degrades, C.) and the gradual loss of butane. I have read that buying winter formulated gas--the gas with extra butane to provide better cold weather starting that is sold roughly October to March of each year in the US and Canada--is more important than buying high-octane gasoline. OBTW, for starting engines after the butane dissipates, keep a couple of cans of ether-based starting fluid handy. (This will allow you to start an engine even with gasoline that has had all of its original butane "burned off." )

To maximize storage life of gasoline, be sure to store you gasoline in tightly containers, filled as close to the top as possible. This will minimize water absorption.
http://www.survivalblog.com/2007/05/...n_maximiz.html

BTW, lots of stuff on there about battle rifles, body armor, ATVs and all kinds of other neat shit. Prozionist Christian's site but he carries some good info (except for recommending having 'honest' neighbors like orthodox jews ) on his site.
http://www.survivalblog.com/

Old June 15th, 2007 #19
Granddragon36

The BEST survival/preparedness mag (and I get them ALL) is the LMI Magazine (theindependentamerican.freeyellow.com) which is the print version of the old Independent American Magazine. Corcceigh Green was a survival expert/teacher for several survival schools, has gone and done, as has Douglas Bell and Tom From New England. Do a google search to find lots of all of their articles all over the net. Bell and Tom FNE were writers for Kurt Saxon's US MILITIA too.

Rawles is a REMF (ask any vet what that means if you don't know) and OK IF you are rich and love jews and are stupid (most of his stuff doesn't work in real life).

Kurt Saxon is GREAT! A real nutter, I've know Kurt (personally) for 30 years. You can even call Kurt up and talk to him! I HIGHLY recommend the SURVIVOR and PMJB books and vids. The vid with kurt beating on some ANTI with a chichen wing and blowing up his basement is a party favorite! Buy the books and CDs from Kurt and not the pirated Delta versions (Kurt updated the PMJB I so it really is better) as Kurt needs the money.

Modern Survivor by Jim Benson is OK, but nothing great. Jim lives in Beverly Hills (yes, I know Jim too) and he will readily admit he knows nothing about guns, camping, survival, etc, he is a MAGAZINE EDITOR! Nice guy and I like him, but he is no survival expert.

BISON by (AAAARRRGGGHH! My brain just locked up!) Jim who used to put out the WALTER MITTY PAPERS. I've been writing Jim for 25 years and he really does know his stuff, plus he is POOR like the rest of us, so no pie in the sky crap like Rawles pushes. Jim goes and does.

COUNTRYSIDE & SMALL STOCK JOURNAL Mag from your local magazine rack.

BACKWOODSMAN Mag from your local magazine rack.

Backwoods Home (Duffy is married to a jewess and has to out jew the jews, so don't expect any thing that might offend the jews, Corcceigh Green used to write for them but was too "hardcore" so they dropped him) at mag racks.

FUR-FISH-GAME a Harding magazine, at your mag racks.

JAVELINPRESS.com is the site for Boston T. Party (aka Ken Royce). I HIGHLY recommend BOSTON ON GUNS AND COURAGE 2nd ed and Y2K AND OTHER LOVELY DISASTERS (it has NOTHING to do with Y2K and everything to do with surviving disasters, and was a MILITARY BOOK CLUB best seller under another title. Since he can't sell them with Y2K in the title, he is blowing them out CHEAP!). MOLON LABAY his fictional book is GREAT!!

AVOID all Duncan Long books! Long on BS and short on facts! Yeah, Duncan is a nice guy and fun at a party, but is an idiot! He knows NOTHING about guns, survival, etc. Don't waste your money.

Hope this helps.

Old June 16th, 2007 #20
Sean Martin

You forgot Mother Earth News. It is a bit of a hippy mag but still good info. Also get some good agriculture books, college books are usually available at used books stores. I have picked up a great many books on all types of farming for anywhere from a quarter each to $1.00 each.

Thread