Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 31st, 2016 #1
Kenny King

Default Nigger jumps into river and drowns --- LOL

CAMBRIDGE — Tyler Greene had just graduated high school and posted proud pictures of himself on Instagram in his cap and gown: “I’m glad I made it,” he wrote. “Time to start my life in the world.”

The 18-year-old from Dallas, Ga., was thrilled to be attending Harvard Summer School this year, his friends said — and despite his initial worries about meeting people, his friends said they’d received an enthusiastic text message soon after he arrived: “I made friends, guys!”

But on Friday night, Greene drowned after leaping into the Charles River from the Weeks Footbridge in Cambridge, according to law enforcement officials. Witnesses told officials that after he jumped at around 8:45 p.m., they saw the teen flailing his arms before slipping under the water. His body was pulled from the river after a 25-minute search.

His death appears to be accidental, and no foul play is suspected, officials said early Saturday. On Saturday evening, a spokeswoman for the Middlesex District Attorney’s office said no further information was available. Though it is unclear what happened, jumping into the Charles River is a Harvard tradition, according to numerous blogs and websites.

“We realize how very upsetting this sad news can be even to those who did not know Tyler personally,” read a letter to the Harvard Summer School Community. “We are all here to help. Don’t hesitate to reach out. . . . Our thoughts and prayers are with Tyler’s family and friends in this difficult time.”

Full article --- https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...V7N/story.html

Old July 31st, 2016 #2
Susan

Yeah, I heard this last night and laughed my ass off. Stupid nigger forgot he couldn't swim.

Didn't read the whole article but he was no doubt there under Affirmative Action so he basically excluded himself knowing he didn't really belong there...lol

Actually Mama didn't sound too upset really. She's probably already thinking how she can cash in on the Dead Nigger Lottery.

Old July 31st, 2016 #3
Ironguard1940

Default No news is good news but this is better

Any dead nigger news is good nigger news.

Old July 31st, 2016 #4
White Winger

[QUOTE=Susan;2074773]Yeah, I heard this last night and laughed my ass off. Stupid nigger forgot he couldn't swim.

Or, being a nigger, he probably assumed all the nigger-racist beliefs, that they walk on water....

Old July 31st, 2016 #5
confederate

that river be racis' an' shit.

Dr. William Pierce

Old July 31st, 2016 #6
Ironguard1940

Default Did he jump into whitewater rapids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by confederate View Post
that river be racis' an' shit.
Here's to all those rivers and streams providing crime control.

Old August 1st, 2016 #7
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Well, it IS rockfish season!

Old August 1st, 2016 #8
White Winger

[quote=White Winger;2074808]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Yeah, I heard this last night and laughed my ass off. Stupid nigger forgot he couldn't swim.

Or, being a nigger, he probably assumed all the nigger-racist beliefs, that they walk on water....

Tags
dumb, nigger

Thread