VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 22nd, 2016 #1
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default Remarkable Holocaust Nonsense

Remarkable Holocaust Nonsense

(Week Ending: 20/03/2016)

As a companion series to 'Holocaust Survivor Stories', which I have been writing for a while. I thought to add a weekly round up of some of the insane and inane claims in regard to the so-called 'Holocaust' that aren't 'survivor' stories or more general news.

This week we have a 'Holocaust Survivor' named Olga who has been captured in a series of photographs for the Australian National Photographic Portrait prize. The Sydney Morning Herald describes the photo as follows:

'But not all the portraits have such pleasant, joyful, ethereal or prosaic stories. Katherine Griffiths has captured an elderly woman holding a blanket. The woman is elegant; her expression is forthright, and knowing. She might be the artist's grandmother, an inspiring teacher or an admired neighbour. She might be all three, but in fact, she is something else altogether. A Holocaust survivor, Olga holds a blanket made from the hair of Jewish prisoners who had their heads shaved as they entered Auschwitz. You don't feel afraid before you read the caption – Olga's eyes fairly twinkle from the frame. But, as you glance from the caption back to those eyes, they seem to be daring you, now, to look away.' (1)

In spite of this rather purple prose about Olga and the hair blanket of Auschwitz. We need but point out two things.

Firstly we have no evidence this 'hair blanket' is made – solely or in part - from the shaved hair of jewish prisoners arriving at Auschwitz. That is just hear say and presumption. We know this because shaving body hair was, and is, a common way of limiting the spread of epidemic disease particularly typhus, which we know was a problem for Auschwitz camps. The shaving of hair would be, and was, used for any person working at the camp likely to be infected, or to be bringing such an infection into the camp, as a precautionary measure.

Second while it is possible the hair blanket is as described (the Germans were after all trying to maximise all their resources): it isn't evidence for a 'holocaust' scenario. This is because it is literally what it says it is: a blanket made of human hair.

There was no reason to shave body hair specifically in a mass extermination scenario and far more reason to do as a disease prevention measure (which makes no sense if you are gassing people with a fumigant like Zyklon B).

It is just nonsense to imply it is evidence for the veracity of the 'holocaust' as the Sydney Morning Herald dutifully does. Since it boils down to saying: look I have blanket made of human hair.

Next this week we've had the jew saving violin. The story of which is recounted by the New York Post as follows:

'But the Carnegie caper was only part of its past. What really fascinated Bell about the Huberman Strad was Huberman, a Polish-Jewish violinist whose 1929 visit to Palestine inspired an orchestra. He auditioned musicians from all over Europe and won hard-to-get exit visas for 60. Einstein helped Huberman raise money to settle the musicians and their families in what was then Palestine (now Israel). The fund-raising US concert tour was a success — except for that one night at Carnegie.

Says Bell, whose Russian-Jewish great-grandparents emigrated to what was then Palestine, “When I perform in Israel with the Israel Philharmonic, I am always touched to think how many of the orchestra and orchestra members are direct descendants of the musicians Huberman saved from the Holocaust — with funds raised by concerts performed on the same instrument I play every day.”' (2)

In other words Bronislaw Huberman got 'sixty jews out of Europe' and into Palestine in the 1930s. Well my my... isn't that just grand?

I suppose Huberman, like a great many other jews at the time, apparently had precognitive abilities and 'knew what was coming'?

I guess that I am just surprised that Huberman and his fellow jews with paranormal abilities didn't make their apparent gifts known to every one else. Let alone offer them to the Zionist cause, which Huberman supported.

Oh wait Huberman was a Zionist?

Well maybe he was gathering jewish musical talent from across Europe to Israel in order to assist the Zionist cause by building up its cultural institutions.

Wouldn't that make more sense than the belief that he sold a violin because he 'knew the Holocaust was coming' or some such bilge that assumes he had precognitive abilities?

Why yes it would.

References

(1) http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...#ixzz43NrVgGHX
(2) http://nypost.com/2016/03/19/how-a-3...the-holocaust/

----------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://www.semiticcontroversies.blog...-nonsense.html

Thread