VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 7th, 2013 #1
Roy
Perception Manager

Default US media manipulates Syrian Conflict

The jewsmedia lies, lies, lies and then at the end they say, "Report comes from unverified sources." Nice little trick there, jewsmedia.

Last edited by Roy; June 7th, 2013 at 02:29 PM.

Old June 27th, 2013 #3
Crowe

They would prefer to have public opinion behind a future war, but as they've proven in the past its not really required.

The biggest lie I've heard recently is their claims of Assad using chemical weapons. I'm probably gonna slap the first patriotard that tells me they actually believe that bullshit.

Old August 30th, 2013 #4
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default Did Syrian President's Son Hafez Assad Post Anti-U.S. Facebook Rant?

Even worse than the accusations that the Syrian government is supposed to have recently used chemical-weapons-of-mass-destruction is the "brazen"-ness of Syrian President's Son, Hafez Assad's facebook "rant".

(From the article below)

In a lengthy Facebook post this week, someone who evidence suggests is Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's 11-year-old son denounced the U.S. and pledged to fight to the death to remain "in our holy land."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D366469

(Only the Jews' claim of possession of their own holy land is considered legitimate, and can be written about without the use of quotation marks)

Thread