Default Another pro-Fag Media Hoax

Non-existent fag couple
non-existent Sophia
non-existent mother of invitee
non-existent Tommy
non-existent birthday party

Real media hoax

Quote:
A pair of gay dads were left shocked and upset by a bigoted response to an invitation to their child's birthday party in Baldwin, New York.

The offensive RSVP to their daughter Sophia's tie dye celebration, written by a classmate's mother, read: 'Tommy will NOT attend.

'I do not believe in what you do and will not subject my innocent son to your "lifestyle,"' the woman went on.
Prejudice: A pair of gay fathers were shocked and upset when an invitation to their daughter's seventh birthday party was returned with this note

Prejudice: A pair of gay fathers were shocked and upset when an invitation to their daughter's seventh birthday party was returned with this note

The note continued: 'I'm sorry Sophia has to grow up this way.' The woman then left her phone number, 'If you have an issue or need to speak to me.'

Sophia's parents, who are holding her party on March 1, handed the rude note to their local radio station K 98.3, who posted it on their Facebook page.

The radio station said that the mother had given permission for her phone number to be published and was 'encouraging anyone with a problem with what she did to call her!'

Yet the comments on the Facebook page were overwhelmingly critical of the prejudiced reply. 'I feel bad for Tommy. Growing up with a mother like that,' one commenter wrote.
And then apology from the jewsmedia:
Quote:
A Message From Steve & Leeana
Posted on 2/14/2014 7:05:00 PM

Dear K-98.3 Listeners,

On Wednesday, we told you the story of Sophia's birthday party, and one parent's objection to the same-sex household of Sophia's parents. We also posted the invitation on our Facebook page, and invited comments from our followers.

This story was, in fact, totally fictitious, and created by the two of us. This was done without the knowledge of K-98.3 management or ownership.

We were attempting to spur a healthy discourse on a highly passionate topic, but we made a mistake by misleading our listeners into thinking that this specific situation actually existed.

We are very sorry that we perpetuated this falsehood, even after it was clear that it had taken on a 'life of its own.' We deeply apologize for violating your trust, and we will work hard to regain that trust.

Sincerely,

Steve & Leeana
http://www.k983.com/morning-show/201...m-steve-leeana

Thread