VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 27th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default NYPD corruption scandal shows that cops act as personal servants to jews

Here's an interesting article that was recently published in The New York Post:

Quote:
Video shows de Blasio donors allegedly delivering bribes to cops

(...) Rechnitz has already admitted to bribing cops and public officials, including some in City Hall.

He testified Tuesday against Reichberg, who’s on trial for bribing police officers.

Rechnitz said Reichberg had many city officials in his pocket and used those connections to charge pals who wanted to buy their way out of jury duty and land expedited building permits.

The ex-friend recalled taking advantage of Reichberg’s cozy connections soon after meeting him about a decade ago, realizing his new buddy might be able to help him get a special placard to park wherever he wanted, including in no-parking zones.
https://nypost.com/2018/11/20/video-...ribes-to-cops/

And here's a NYP article from 2016, about the same corruption scandal, which explicitly states that New York police officers "act like personal concierges" to the city's orthodox jews:

Quote:
Orthodox community tangled in NYPD corruption scandal

NYPD officials acted like personal concierges to members of the Orthodox Jewish community — doing favors from providing free parking at weddings to letting wife beaters off the hook, sources told The Post.

“I don’t give a s–t, you’re giving him DAT [desk appearance ticket] and that’s it,” one high-ranking deputy inspector raged after learning that a member of a powerful Hasidic group had been arrested on charges of third-degree assault for attacking his wife, according to a source.

In that case, the charges were downgraded to a desk appearance ticket, allowing the man to avoid arraignment court and more serious penalties, the source said.

“I still remember that as clear as day,” the source said. “That’s against protocol.”
(...)
Jeremy Reichberg, a prominent Borough Park figure, and Jona Rechnitz, a real estate investor, were familiar faces around Brooklyn’s 72nd Precinct, where disgraced Deputy Inspector James Grant, who was placed on modified duty last week, would let them park in his private spot, according to sources.
(...)
Commanding officers often assign cops to Orthodox wedding receptions, including ones at the Rose Castle in Williamsburg and the Ateres Chaya Hall in Borough Park, according to sources.

“It’s ridiculous,” a police source said of the practice. “They’ll say you have to assign X amount of cops for this reason.”

One community member said that two blocks were closed off around Ateres Chaya in January, when Reichberg’s daughter got married there.
https://nypost.com/2016/04/18/orthod...ption-scandal/

Yes, I can see why they call it Jew York.

Old November 28th, 2018 #2
Stewart Meadows

The jewish vigilante group Shomrim controls NYPD:

Quote:
Orthodox Jewish leader allegedly bragged about NYPD bribes for pistol permits

NYPD cops pocketed cash bribes to “expedite” pistol permits for members of the Orthodox Jewish community — and a Boro Park Shomrim patrol leader offered another officer a near $1 million payday to keep the scheme going, the feds charged Monday.

A cop in the NYPD’s License Division allegedly confessed to the FBI that he and a supervisor accepted payments he called “lunch money” from Alex “Shaya” Lichtenstein, who was hauled into court Monday on bribery and conspiracy charges
https://nypost.com/2016/04/18/shomri...ruption-probe/

And yes, this is the same Shomrim that protects jewish child molesters:

Quote:
Additionally, Brooklyn Shomrim organizers have been accused of withholding information on suspected child molesters and other Jewish criminals, in keeping with an interpretation of the Torah prohibition against mesirah (informing on a fellow Jew to the non-Jewish authorities).[12][13][14]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shomri...d_watch_group)

Old November 28th, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Don't forget most law enforcement agencies get their training from Israel as well, especially here in Floriduh the blue niggers are brutal against whites.

Old November 28th, 2018 #4
Erik T. White

I haven't been to jew yurk shitty since 1972 and I have no intentions whatsoever of returning.

I think we were better off when the Bonanno, Colombo ,Gambino, Genovese, and Lucchese "families" were in power.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Families

They didn't bother anyone who didn't bother them (civilians, as they called us), and they were Italian (White.) IMHO, some of the money I pay for olive oil is pocketed by one or more of the "families," and they still have a presence in Florida. I knew the crime boss of Florida, one of my former patients (now dead.) I was a consultant, and we used to converse in Italian. I knew the boundaries, and we talked about the beauty of the country, the wines, etc. I'm not sure, but I think he put the word out to protect my car. Even physicians' cars were vandalized in hospital reserved parking lots, but mine never was.

I hate jews.

Last edited by Erik T. White; November 29th, 2018 at 05:56 AM. Reason: typo

Old November 28th, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither

St. Louis also has a big mob history.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/archiv...bed8f9544.html

Old November 29th, 2018 #6
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
St. Louis also has a big mob history.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/archiv...bed8f9544.html
I don't think you've ever been to New York City. I've been around the world and there's no other place quite like it. I first visited on a school trip in the late spring of 1963 and saw things that made me feel like I was in a movie. At that tender age and more tender times, I saw the Bowery, complete with a drunk passed out on the sidewalk, complete with a bottle of rot gut booze in his outstretched right hand. Every time I've been to jew yurk, something like that scene is etched in my mind. Hell, it is one city I had to go to a few times, but really didn't want to go to. One time I was at an airport waiting for Lufthansa to whisk our engineering group to Germany, and the 747 blew five tires on the runway.

I guess the airline hadn't paid up the shekels to the ground crew.

Old November 29th, 2018 #7
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I haven't been to jew yurk shitty since 1972 and I have no intentions whatsoever of returning.

I think we were better off when the Bonanno, Colombo ,Gambino, Genovese, and Lucchese "families" were in power.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Families

They didn't bother anyone who didn't bother them (civilians, as they called us), and they were Italian (White.) IMHO, some of the money I pay for olive oil is pocketed by one or more of the "families," and they still have a presence in Florida. I knew the crime boss of Florida, one of my former patients (now dead.) I was a consultant, and we used to converse in Italian. I knew the boundaries, and we talked about the beauty of the country, the wines, etc. I'm not sure, but I think he put the word out to protect my car. Even physicians' cars were vandalized in hospital reserved parking lots, but mine never was.

I hate jews.
that's funny, i noticed the other day a little bottle of olive oil was almost $12 here, total rip off.

I think that's why Chertoff was ZOG"s head of Department of Homeland Security, because of his role in taking down the 5 families , on behalf of ZOG super crime

Old November 29th, 2018 #8
Ray Allan

ALL blue niggers are personal servants to jews. They stand between us and the hooknosed parasites enslaving and bleeding us dry.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 29th, 2018 #9
Stewart Meadows

The vast jewish criminal networks in Jew York are so well-known that jewish newspapers talk openly about them. Remember the crooked jew politician Sheldon Silver? That's just one example:

Quote:
Sheldon Silver (born February 13, 1944) is a former lawyer and Democratic Party politician from New York City who served as Speaker of the New York State Assembly from 1994 until 2015.

In 2015, Silver was arrested on federal corruption charges, and resigned as Speaker of the Assembly shortly thereafter. In November 2015, Silver was convicted of all charges; the felony convictions triggered his automatic expulsion from the Assembly. In May 2016, Silver was sentenced to 12 years in prison and ordered to repay $5.3 million in ill-gotten gains and $1.75 million in additional fines. Silver's conviction was overturned by the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in Manhattan in July 2017, but in May 2018, following a retrial, Silver was found guilty on the same charges. In July 2018, Silver was sentenced to seven years in prison.[1][2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Silver

There were so many jews in Silver's criminal network that the jewish newspaper The Forward called his arrest/conviction "the end of a jewish era":

Quote:
Sheldon Silver's Fall Signals End of a (Jewish) Era in New York Politics

New York State’s most powerful Jewish powerbroker has fallen.

The city awoke Thursday morning to a political world turned inside out. Sheldon Silver, among the two or three most powerful men in state politics since 1994, surrendered to FBI agents in the early hours of the morning at a federal building in Foley Square, just blocks from the Lower East Side district he dominated for decades.
(...)
Silver was a member of a tight-knit coterie of Jewish political operators who came up together in the co-op developments on Grand Street. Many had working class roots, belonged to the Bialystoker Synagogue on Willett Street, and developed power together through the same few Jewish institutions.

Now, that Lower East Side crew is falling to pieces. William Rapfogel, Silver’s close ally, is in state prison after pleading guilty to embezzling millions as executive director of the Metropolitan Council on Jewish Poverty. Silver was a key benefactor of the Met Council, and William Rapfogel’s wife Judy is Silver’s chief of staff. Heshy Jacob, the traditional third member of Rapfogel and Silver’s Lower East Side power troika, was traveling in Israel and said he was unaware of Silver’s arrest when reached via telephone.
https://forward.com/news/213261/shel...-jewish-era-i/

Silver's jew doctor and accomplice Robert Taub even used Hebrew code words to warn him about the FBI:

Quote:
Doctor used Hebrew code to warn Sheldon Silver about FBI

Oy vey!

The government’s key witness in the corruption retrial of Sheldon Silver used Hebrew code to tell the then-Assembly speaker in 2014 that he had been visited by FBI agents who were poking around the powerful politician’s finances, it was revealed in Manhattan federal court Tuesday.

Dr. Robert Taub said he used the phrase “bikur cholim” — a Jewish commandment to visit and extend aid to the sick — to warn Silver that the feds were on his tail.
https://nypost.com/2018/05/01/doctor...ver-about-fbi/

Sheldon Silver and Dr. Robert Taub. "Trust us."

Old December 1st, 2018 #10
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The jewish vigilante group Shomrim controls NYPD:

https://nypost.com/2016/04/18/shomri...ruption-probe/

And yes, this is the same Shomrim that protects jewish child molesters:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shomri...d_watch_group)
Racist Shomrim jews brutally beat, kick and blind a law-abiding black homosexual man while screaming anti-homosexual slurs, and they only get community service:

Quote:
Jews Who Hurt Gay Black Man Only Want To Do Community Service With Other Jews

Pinchas Braver and Abraham Winkler, two Hasidic men involved in the 2013 unlawful imprisonment and vicious beating of Taj Patterson, a then-22-year-old gay black man, are now attempting to shirk their sentence.

Braver and Winkler, who pled guilty to unlawful imprisonment in a plea bargain, were sentenced to only three years probation, a $1400 restitution payment and 150 hours of community service. As a condition of the plea bargain, the prosecutor recommended that their community service take place in a “culturally diverse neighborhood.” Instead, Braver and Winkler have told the court they want to do their community service at Chai Lifeline, an organization that exclusively serves the Jewish community.
(...)
They forced him to his knees, screaming anti-gay slurs, and allegedly threw him to the ground, where they stomped and kicked him until the driver of a B57 bus saw the attack and pulled over. The bus driver took pictures of the fresh wounds, which included a broken eye-socket and torn retina that left Patterson permanently blind in his right eye. The bus driver recalls Patterson writhing in pain, repeating "I can't see...I can't breathe." Finally, he lost consciousness.
https://forward.com/opinion/347569/j...with-other-je/

What do you think would have happened if a group of white men had committed such a violent hate crime against a jew, negro or homosexual? Do you think that they would only get community service? You know the answer, lurkers.

The jewish community in the US is like a state within a state.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; December 1st, 2018 at 04:59 PM.

Old December 4th, 2018 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
NYPD corruption scandal shows that cops act as personal servants to jews
It's happening in New Jersey too:

NJ police are forced to do simple tasks for jews (run errands, turn off light switch)

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550576

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I knew the crime boss of Florida, one of my former patients (now dead.) I was a consultant, and we used to converse in Italian.
Ah yes, I remember that you once said that you knew Italian and many other languages when you were younger, which is very impressive, especially for an American. I've always been fascinated by/interested in polyglottery, which I guess is understandable since I grew up in a multilingual household with a mother who speaks (more or less) eight languages.

Old December 5th, 2018 #12
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

There was no holocaust. The jews relocated to Jew York. There are far too many of them for the holocaust to have occurred. This was just another jew hoax to garner sympathy.

The jewish population numbers in Jew York prove it.

Prove me wrong.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old December 5th, 2018 #13
FEMAAlert

this history of jews hiring private mercenary armies is a very important thing to understand.

this is where the rubber meets the road.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frank

Jacob frank , even in 1600's formed a private mercenary military of paid extremely violent goys of 30,000

the Captain Morgan affair, wasn't just about freemasons killing somene, it was about what came out in the trial.

back then they still had non paid judges who weren't part of the whole scam, and they had enough authority to find out that all the police chiefs in the nearby 8 counties were freemasons, and the proceedings of the court became widely know to the general population. and it was only because the population was christian that they cared about eachother enough for it to be a big deal.

so that led to the anti masonic movement and the anti masonic party, which was actually a pretty big deal. the anti masonic party became a very powerful political force, that shaped the country and is probably sole reason we weren't Soviet Russia 150 years ago.

Old December 5th, 2018 #14
FLEKTARN
Banned

Old December 5th, 2018 #15
Stewart Meadows

American taxpayers are forced to pay for Jew York's worthless yeshivas (orthodox jewish religious schools):

Quote:
These taxpayer-funded Jewish schools are dooming young men to poverty

Judaism refers to its followers as “people of the book.” But the children — some 57,000 of them in New York City alone, according to the 2013 census — of the state’s ultra-Orthodox communities are largely being denied an education that includes science, math and English books.

In April, state Senator Simcha Felder (D – Brooklyn) refused to sign off on the state budget unless yeshivas, which accept millions of dollars in government funding, were given more autonomy over curricula. Per a Post editorial, “Felder demanded [legislation] to exempt private yeshivas from state requirements to provide adequate education in basic areas such as English, math, science and history.”

It was announced on Wednesday that Felder secured some $200,000 in discretionary funds for “education access” programs for Agudath Israel, the lobbying force that helped fight state efforts to impose instructional standards on yeshivas.
(...)
Hasidic boys are groomed to be rabbis, but roughly 5 percent of them succeed. “The other 95 percent are doomed to a life of struggle and poverty,” said Moster.

Indeed, New York’s ultra-Orthodox communities are disproportionately dependent on government handouts. According to a recent 24/7 Wall Street report, the Hasidic village of New Square, in Rockland County, is the poorest in the state — with a 70 percent poverty rate.

“You have tens of thousands of families who depend on government assistance,” said Moster. “It’s a double whammy, as these yeshivas get your tax dollars, too.”
https://nypost.com/2018/05/12/these-...en-to-poverty/

Old December 5th, 2018 #16
FLEKTARN
Banned

Quote:

I always said that Jews don't look human. Just look at them. They literally look like they're from another planet (E.T.)

Old December 6th, 2018 #17
FEMAAlert

early christian America didn't have police.

even Entire country of England didn't have police with guns til all the recent immigration.

Benjamin Franklin founded first police force in the US, so they say. all volunteer of course, not paid mercenaries.

then there was private security forces of the banks and capitalists like Pinkerton, the precursor to FBI

there were no police in the middle ages, just cuz life was so hard, being outcast from your little town was basically death, the Injuns would come kill you in the night.

or they would torutre, pillory anyone who wasn't with the program, there was no need for police, everyone was the police

Old December 6th, 2018 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Indeed, New York’s ultra-Orthodox communities are disproportionately dependent on government handouts.
https://nypost.com/2018/05/12/these-...en-to-poverty/

Orthodox jews = ghetto negroes.

These are the people that American "conservatives" respect and admire. They claim that they share the same Western values. Good grief.

Old December 8th, 2018 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Orthodox jews = ghetto negroes.

These are the people that American "conservatives" respect and admire. They claim that they share the same Western values. Good grief.
In the following article from The New York Post we learn that Velvel Butman, who is the son of an influential jewish leader, refuses to pay child support for his eight children, and thinks that it's below his dignity to work, given his father's status:

Quote:
Jewish leader’s son is a ‘deadbeat dad’ who refuses to pay child support

The son of the head of the city’s powerful Chabad Jewish organization is an unemployed deadbeat dad who refuses to give his wife a divorce or pay child support, court papers reveal. (…) Yet instead of working, he has been gallivanting to Israel and Uzbekistan, allegedly telling the court at one point, “I would have needed to get permission from a rabbinic panel if someone of my stature should be seen [working] in a Starbucks.’’ (…) “[Shmuel] is supporting his son financially, while his son claims that, given his father’s status, it is below his dignity to work here or there,” the source said.
https://nypost.com/2017/04/02/jewish...child-support/

Like I said: orthodox jews = ghetto negroes.

Old December 12th, 2018 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
De Blasio allegedly wrote to corrupt donor ‘Love you brother’

The donor Mayor Bill de Blasio now blasts as “a liar and a felon” was once considered a “brother,” new emails show.

“Today we celebrated our dream. I couldn’t be more proud to have you by my side,” the mayor wrote Jona Rechnitz in January 2014, before the donor pleaded guilty to bribing cops and public officials. “Please call me tomorrow to setup a meeting for early next week. I need you to accept the position I offered you. Love you brother.”
https://nypost.com/2018/12/05/de-bla...e-you-brother/

I always knew that the disgraceful Jew York mayor de Blasio was in the jews' pocket.

Tags
bill de blasio, jew york, jews, new york, nypd corruption

Thread