VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2019 #61
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down on women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
He's wrong about one thing. For instance if you do go overseas and bring a white woman back to amerika as a wife she learns the way of the ameriho from the other cunts. After all the effort you're back in the same position except now you're paying palimony to a broad who cusses you in broken american english with a foreign accent. Seen it happen.

Nah, I'll take my chances here with my own women. They're heartless cunts but I'm kinda the heartless dude

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 18th, 2019 at 01:46 PM.

Old March 18th, 2019 #62
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
He's wrong about one thing. For instance if you do go overseas and bring a white woman back to amerika as a wife she soon learns the way of the ameriho from the other cunts. Soon you're back in the same position except now youre paying palimony to a broad who cusses you in broken american english with a foreign accent. Seen it happen.

Nah, I'll take my chances here with my own women. They're heartless cunts but I'm kinda the heartless dude
everything is everywhere now thanks to tv and jets. only unspoiled are the island digaboos who arrowed up the cross crank leapin' out of his kayak and feeyordin' the waves to spread the Good News(tm)

Old March 18th, 2019 #63
Alex Linder
Administrator

here we talk about things and figure them out, which is an echt manly occupation....which i obviously need say repeatedly until my ears turn blue women are completely unsuited to, being built and equipped by nature mainly to excrete fluids into the prehensile mouths of nooblers

Old March 18th, 2019 #64
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
He's wrong about one thing. For instance if you do go overseas and bring a white woman back to amerika as a wife she soon learns the way of the ameriho from the other cunts. Soon you're back in the same position except now youre paying palimony to a broad who cusses you in broken american english with a foreign accent. Seen it happen.

Yup, and that doesn't just apply to white women, imported beaner senoritas are notorious cunts, and aside from sex what does the average white man have in common with some semi-illiterate Flip or Thai hooker, just imagine what kind of quality conversations you can have with those.

Old March 18th, 2019 #65
T.Garrett
Banned

Post true that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
everything is everywhere now thanks to tv and jets. only unspoiled are the island digaboos who arrowed up the cross crank leapin' out of his kayak and feeyordin' the waves to spread the Good News(tm)
Another reason why I'll just stay here and take my chances with the wimmens on these shores. One gives you the hard way to go, get another one.

There's lotsa free range broads 'round here.

Old March 18th, 2019 #66
T.Garrett
Banned

Post broke ass bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Yup, and that doesn't just apply to white women, imported beaner senoritas are notorious cunts, and aside from sex what does the average white man have in common with some semi-illiterate Flip or Thai hooker, just imagine what kind of quality conversations you can have with those.
I could have a fuckin harem of women here, cooking and cleaning for myself, my friends and my animals they come here all the time for our parties. Just about every fuckable single white broad under 40 that you see here in NY in spite of the government, her job, whatever is basically broke.

She likely wont even have $500 saved up for a rainy day. Women cant handle money, they're always peter pauling and in debt to someone. They live at poverty level and wonder how we single menz live so well with no obvious means of supporting the lifestyle.

That guy in the vid was talking out his fucking ass, women live like parasites off white men. Totally. THEY NEED US. First off, who do you think supports the whole socioeconomic system. And still does all the hard work and the dying to support society. Men built this civilization and its a work in progress they live off what we create.

Them, their pet niggers and Pedro the landscaper.

I'd like to see the 'stronger sex' create a civilization of their own and support themselves off it. And us, I need a fuckin break man.

Never happen.

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 18th, 2019 at 02:50 PM.

Old March 18th, 2019 #67
J. Rourke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
Only scum would act/talk about women in that way.
The autistic, white-knighting Stormtard flunkies would gladly take you in.

Old March 19th, 2019 #68
Lynx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Here's your memo:

The shaming language doesn't work anymore.

[...]
Do you think I was trying to shame someone? What scum think, say or feel is irrelevant.

Old May 13th, 2019 #69
Stewart Meadows

I don't know if I'm posting in the right thread here, but I came across the following news story, and I didn't want to start a new thread about it.

Quote:
HEEL HELL Birthday girl stabs stranger in head with STILETTO while celebrating 21st as she screams ‘want it through your eyeball, c***?’

The Aussie victim, 19, had to have his scalp stapled back together after the attack

By Molly Rose Pike
9th May 2019, 2:18 pm
Updated: 9th May 2019, 3:44 pm

A WOMAN celebrating her 21st birthday marked the occasion by stabbing a stranger in the head with her stiletto.

Jazzmin Fry slashed Kyle Johns, 19, with her high heel during a night out in Brisbane, Australia, and screamed: "Want it through your eyeball, c***?"

Kyle was left lying in a pool for his own blood and barely conscious after the attack.

He was rushed to hospital and had to have his scalp stapled back together.

The assault was so serious Kyle could have lost an eye, suffered internal bleeding or even died from his injuries.

His attacker avoided conviction and claimed the assault was out of character.

Kyle was a complete stranger to Fry, who pounced on him in China Town Mall in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley.
(...)
Fry pleaded guilty last week and was given a $250 (£134) fine, but no conviction was recorded.

She said: "It was a drunken act. It was my 21st birthday and it's not me.

"I don't know why I did that and I wasn't in the right mind frame."

(...)
Kyle and his mum are "devastated" by the lenient punishment Fry was given.

Since the attack he's been too scared to go out with friends in Brisbane.

He said: "If the roles were reversed would I be getting pretty much the same slap on the wrist?"
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/903805...head-stiletto/

Thread