VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 6th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default War on Iraq

January 2008 - Update on Iraqi Casualty Data

Further survey work undertaken by ORB, in association with its research partner IIACSS, confirms our earlier estimate that over 1,000,000 Iraqi citizens have died as a result of the conflict which started in 2003.

Following responses to ORB’s earlier work, which was based on survey work undertaken in primarily urban locations, we have conducted almost 600 additional interviews in rural communities. By and large the results are in line with the ‘urban results’ and we now estimate that the death toll between March 2003 and August 2007 is likely to have been of the order of 1,033,000. If one takes into account the margin of error associated with survey data of this nature then the estimated range is between 946,000 and 1,120,000.

Further information about the research, our calculations, questionnaire wording and data tables is available by clicking on the links below. Also available is an article providing background on IIACSS and its founding director Dr. Munqith Dagher.

Revised Casulaty Data - Press release.doc

http://www.opinion.co.uk/Newsroom_de...aspx?NewsId=88

Interview with survey conductor:

http://dissentradio.com/radio/08_02_01_hyde.mp3

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 6th, 2008 at 07:17 PM.

Old March 1st, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote, "Iraq war 'caused slowdown in the US'
February 28, 2008

THE Iraq war has cost the US 50-60 times more than the Bush administration predicted and was a central cause of the sub-prime banking crisis threatening the world economy, according to Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz.

The former World Bank vice-president yesterday said the war had, so far, cost the US something like $US3trillion ($3.3 trillion) compared with the $US50-$US60-billion predicted in 2003.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...2703%2C00.html

Old June 16th, 2014 #3
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Quote:
(...) the war effort, with almost 4,500 troop deaths, 320,000 veterans with brain injuries, costs estimated to top $4 trillion, and 650,000 or more Iraqi civilian deaths has come to this.
sources hyperlinked at: http://www.alternet.org/media/war-ir...d-take-us-back

Old June 6th, 2015 #4
John Sovereign
Banned

Forgive me for interrupting your views, but I was born and raised in The United States of America, and your entire post is so filled with false words and phrases, that I wonder if you are even aware of it.

The war on Iraq = Jew approval

What the United States Federal Zone Decides to do = Jew approval

Are you talking about The United States of America, the Republic, or are you talking about the United States Federal Zone?

Just curious.

Yes... I do split hairs when it comes to MY country, and not the charade that the Jews now have control over.

Old June 6th, 2015 #5
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
I do split hairs when it comes to MY country,
Then stop calling it a country.
It was originally several countries, that declared their secession from GB and confirmed that they remained free and independent states.
Country being a French word, state the Germanic.
It needs to return to being what it's founders envisaged, free and independent states.

Quote:
Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these united Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States

Old June 6th, 2015 #6
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sovereign View Post
Forgive me for interrupting your views, but I was born and raised in The United States of America, and your entire post is so filled with false words and phrases, that I wonder if you are even aware of it.

The war on Iraq = Jew approval

What the United States Federal Zone Decides to do = Jew approval

Are you talking about The United States of America, the Republic, or are you talking about the United States Federal Zone?

Just curious.

Yes... I do split hairs when it comes to MY country, and not the charade that the Jews now have control over.
What's your agenda, buddy?

Old June 6th, 2015 #7
John Sovereign
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
What's your agenda, buddy?
You know, when someone calls me "buddy" without the consideration of showing me some goddamned respect, I get white knuckles.

My agenda, asshole?

THE UNITED STATES IS STILL A BRITISH COLONY

The Fed Zone

Queen Elizabeth controls and has amended U.S. Social Security

NO DRIVER LICENSE REQUIRED IN THE U.S!

These are merely a few links of the years I have spent giving myself over to due diligence.

Moreover, I will not give in anymore to the Jew HOPE that whites continue to argue and banter amongst themselves whilst the kitchen goes up in smoke.

What that means is:

I do not want to fight with you

We are on the same fucking side

If you want to fight with me and deter from the Fucking Jew plague, I will do battle with you and then move on

Otherwise, give me some more credit than one simple fucking reading of one of my fucking posts, and do not give me the disservice of judging me by all that. I think I only have about 20 or so posts. Fuck you if you want to knot up with me.

We can be white brothers, or I will mow you over and move on.

I think if Abraham Foxman is reading this, then he is just about to shoot sperm all over his monitor because the whites are infighting.

Incidentally, most of my links (when pressured) will be backed up and supported by Blacks Law Dictionary and the subsequent Case numbers, which are on public record.

I am a Sovereign person of The United States of America,

Are YOU???

Otherwise... FUCK OFF............ BUDDY!

Last edited by John Sovereign; June 6th, 2015 at 08:45 PM.

Old June 6th, 2015 #8
John Adams
Banned

Quote:

We can be white brothers, or I will mow you over and move on.

I am a Sovereign person of The United States of America,

Are YOU???

Otherwise... FUCK OFF............ BUDDY!
Just out of curiosity, what about us Whites that are not American. Is your attitude towards us the same, ie FUCK OFF.......BUDDY.
As for telling someone online that you will mow them over and move on all I see is another internet tough guy, ie wanker.

Old June 6th, 2015 #9
John Sovereign
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Just out of curiosity, what about us Whites that are not American. Is your attitude towards us the same, ie FUCK OFF.......BUDDY.
As for telling someone online that you will mow them over and move on all I see is another internet tough guy, ie wanker.
All I see is a pussy, who chooses to rebut with this kind of crap.

You could have chosen many other options, but instead you came across this way.

I stand firm in my convictions, as well as the fact that you did not address my links and the other things I said. Moreover, instead, you swelled up and focused on the physical possibilities, and ignored your crass, OP, which got me on towards you.

Typical.

Again.... BUDDY... I am not your Buddy. YOU have to earn that right, and show some respect first. Hoo ya.

I am fairly certain that the fucking Jews are loving it right about now, and I am not talking about MacDonalds.

Old June 6th, 2015 #10
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Typical.

Again.... BUDDY... I am not your Buddy. YOU have to earn that right, and show some respect first. Hoo ya.

I am fairly certain that the fucking Jews are loving it right about now, and I am not talking about MacDonalds.
Yes we get it, you are not our friend, whats with the hoo ya crap? must be an American thing. Telling a poster that you will mow them over just shows that you are an internet commando, a fucked up little coward that likes to think its tough from the safety of its computer.

Old June 6th, 2015 #11
John Adams
Banned

Quote:

I dont have any respect for 53 yr old males that live in thailand.

Old June 7th, 2015 #12
Ray Allan

Quote:
Again...BUDDY...I am not your buddy. YOU have to earn that right, and show some respect first. Hoo ya.
"Hoo ya" is something the green nigger faggot mercenaries of ZOG say when they brag to their buddies and the idiot Amerikwan sheeple who worship them as "heroes" about how many women, children and old people they have murdered for the jews in countries they have no business being in.

John Sovereign, green niggers and their mutant clones, the blue niggers are not very popular on this forum.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 7th, 2015 #13
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
"Hoo ya" is something the green nigger faggot mercenaries of ZOG say when they brag to their buddies and the idiot Amerikwan sheeple who worship them as "heroes" about how many women, children and old people they have murdered for the jews in countries they have no business being in.
Thanks for explaining that Ray.

Old June 8th, 2015 #14
John Sovereign
Banned

Quote:

John Sovereign, green niggers and their mutant clones, the blue niggers are not very popular on this forum.
Yeah... as if anyone wants to join your gang. Would you please be my friend? I understand that I have to be a tough guy like you, and any faltering on my part will get me executed forthwith.

Save it for the old ladies and children.

Old June 8th, 2015 #15
John Sovereign
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Thanks for explaining that Ray.
Yeah, when you boys stop making out with each other and John stops getting a hard on over phrases like "green nigger faggot mercenaries of ZOG" then you two can go jump off a cliff.

It is really disgusting to know that white people want to set the world right, yet we are collared by fanatical, outer fringe punks the likes of you two... so ready to cheap shot a fellow white with slurs like this, and moreover after drawing first blood ("Buddy").

In summary, those marines you spew your vomit on could very well be your saving grace when it comes time to take orders or follow one's conscience.

If the few responses to me are any indication, then I can already see where the conscience of you two lie, and I don't want any part in it.

Old June 8th, 2015 #16
Ray Allan

Is "Buddy" some sort of trigger word for you to go on a psychotic rant right out of the gate after signing up here? You have serious problems, sport.

Quote:
In summary those marines you spew your vomit on could very well be your saving grace when it comes time to when it comes time to take orders or follow one's conscience.
I'm going to take orders from marines? Not bloody likely.

Quote:
If the few responses to me are any indication, then I can already see where the conscience of you two lie and I don't want any part in it.
Fine. Take your ZOG and green nigger dick-sucking drivel to Stormfront where it belongs...buddy.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 8th, 2015 #17
John Adams
Banned

Quote:

In summary, those marines you spew your vomit on could very well be your saving grace when it comes time to take orders or follow one's conscience.
I am not an American, so why would the marines be my saving grace?

Old August 9th, 2015 #18
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Tyler Drumheller, CIA officer who exposed U.S. reliance on discredited Iraq source ‘Curveball,’ dies at 63

Tyler S. Drumheller, a high- level CIA officer who publicly battled agency leaders over one of the most outlandish claims in the U.S. case for war with Iraq, died Aug. 2 at a hospital in Fairfax County, Virginia. He was 63.

The cause was complications from pancreatic cancer, said his wife, Linda Drumheller.

Drumheller held posts in Africa and Europe over a 26-year career during which the CIA’s focus shifted from the Cold War to terrorist threats. He rose to prominent positions at CIA headquarters, serving as chief of the European division at a time when the agency was abducting al-Qaida suspects on the continent and U.S. allies there faced a wave of terrorist plots.

But he was best known publicly for his role in exposing the extent to which a key part of the administration’s case for war with Iraq had been built on the claims of an Iraqi defector and serial fabricator with the fitting code name “Curveball.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2011/02/iraq...at-led-to-war/

"Curveball" was told to lie and is a scapegoat/ fall guy paraded to coverup for the jew liars

Drumheller spent the bulk of his career as an undercover officer seeking to avoid public attention. But after retiring in 2005, he emerged as a vocal critic of the George W. Bush administration’s use of deeply flawed intelligence* to build support for its decision to invade Iraq in 2003.

The blow-up over Curveball coincided with Drumheller’s retirement from the CIA. “I think he was really proud of standing up against the war,” Linda Drumheller said in an interview. “That was his personal greatest achievement.”

The son of an Air Force chaplain, Drumheller was born in Biloxi, Mississippi, on April 12, 1952. He spent part of his childhood in Germany before attending the University of Virginia.

http://www.pressherald.com/2015/08/0...r-of-26-years/

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998.

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998.

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999.

"There is no doubt that . Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, Dec, 5, 2001.

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
Sen. Carl Levin (d, MI), Sept. 19, 2002.

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seing and developing weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002.

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force — if necessary — to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002.

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years . We also should remember we have alway s underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Jay Rockerfeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002,

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."
Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction. "[W]ithout question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. And now he has continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/w...kyCiGkv2SRo.99

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes.asp

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; August 9th, 2015 at 12:52 PM.

Thread