Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 28th, 2007 #1
Uncle John

Default Northwest Migration Initiative

Is anyone on the forum involved with this? I see that the website is still up and now there are several blogs associated with it.

I'm interested in the whole idea, but at the same time am very leery of Harold Covington's involvement in it.

www.northwesthomeland.org

Old July 30th, 2007 #2
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle John View Post
Is anyone on the forum involved with this? I see that the website is still up and now there are several blogs associated with it.

I'm interested in the whole idea, but at the same time am very leery of Harold Covington's involvement in it.

www.northwesthomeland.org
I live in the Pacific Northwest, Idaho to be exact, and I do believe in the Northwest Migration Initiative, although I have no official involvement. Harold Covington isn't an absolute idiot, even if some think so. There are many other groups in the Northwest, that have absolutely nothing to do with Covington, so don't let that hold you back.

Old July 31st, 2007 #3
Uncle John

Quote:
Harold Covington isn't an absolute idiot, even if some think so.
No, he isn't. I think I've been too hard on Mr. Covington. Everybody who took up the banner of white nationalism in the last forty years had to be a little insane, including HAC, but he has spent his life promoting white nationalism.

Covington has been promoting the NW Initiative consistantly and forcefully for years. He deserves credit for that. I've seen lots of criticism of the idea, but it is the only thing out there that seems to have any kind of legs.

Old August 1st, 2007 #4
6KILLER
Banned

Default The fourth Northwest Migration video

The fourth Northwest Migration video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HalVv22cj0

Old August 1st, 2007 #5
6KILLER
Banned

Default The fourth Northwest Migration video

Old August 1st, 2007 #6
Darren
Banned

Covington says his group is about doing things and accomplishing, so how many members/supporters does his project have?

Although I disagree with many of the things he says, I'm just purely curious as to what he has accomplished and what makes him the better WN. I can't really tell the difference between him and the people he claims to be contrasted against in WN.

Enlighten me.

Old August 1st, 2007 #7
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
Covington says his group is about doing things and accomplishing, so how many members/supporters does his project have?

Although I disagree with many of the things he says, I'm just purely curious as to what he has accomplished and what makes him the better WN. I can't really tell the difference between him and the people he claims to be contrasted against in WN.

Enlighten me.
I'm not a member of Covington's group nor a follower of his, if you want to know his thoughts and opinions on this as well as his membership #'s et al, here is his e-mail address:
[email protected]

Old August 2nd, 2007 #8
America First

If any one does any serious research on the State governments of WA. and Oregon they will find that the Governors and the majority of the State Houses are not pro White in the least, but IMO and experience they are traitors and puppets.

Allot of White folk are very good in the N.W., but allot of are A.H. Neocon idiots, that won't admit why they fled the hell holes to move to the N.W..

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old August 2nd, 2007 #9
Uncle John

The proponents of the NW Migration know that the state governments are hostile to the idea. That's true everywhere in the United States. Nobody expects the cooperation of the state governments. Nobody contemplates taking control of these states at the ballot box.

The thing about this NW Migration is that a few thousand people have actually done it. For a few thousand white nationalists to do anything in any kind of loosely coordinated way is pretty amazing.

I've been a minor participant in the WN movement for about twenty years.
Like many here, I was in the NA for a few years. I had the honor to speak with Dr. Pierce twice on the telephone. However, we've seen what has become of the NA. The sporadic rallies and the literature throwing have amounted to nothing.

Many here are now involved in the Knoxville rallies, but I doubt anything will come of them. At best a hundred or so people participate, and the whole thing will look weak and zany on the news. Everybody knows that the blacks are dangerous, out of control, disgusting animals, but people are even more afraid of PC. There was a report on NNN about as white girl who was gang raped by spades, but didn't report it for fear of being thought of as 'racist.'

The time has come for me to 'do something.' At the risk of this being yet another activity trap or dead end, I'm looking at the NW migration. I, personally, have little to lose.

Old August 2nd, 2007 #10
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
Allot of White folk are very good in the N.W., but allot of are A.H. Neocon idtiots, that won't admit why they fled they hell holes to move to the N.W..
Most of these are recent migrants from California, many live in the populated areas like Boise. They are famous for bitching, because the new place they moved to doesn't have an ATM machine on every street corner or a Mall.

Old August 10th, 2007 #11
America First

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives...es_face_is.php

Make no mistake about it, ju's took over Portland Oregon by about 1971.

Whites have been fleeing the city since about 1981.

Oregon had a ju governor that appointed garabage, and when he surrendered his law license ,but the kike news paper's crowed about ohhh he was such a great governor b.s. and only at the end the stories could you get down what the story was about.

They are organized and actively hate Whites. Ju's and Messytizos have been organizing since 1970 with full blown hate against Whites in Oregon.

There was only about 8,200 messycan's in Oregon in 1970.

During the Nation wide ju engineered Messycan open border protests they were sneering and laughing at traffic light stops as they went by in almost all white towns.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old August 10th, 2007 #12
America First

Default 1970

In 1970 there about 8200 messycans in Oregon

Through the early 1970's ju's took over Portland and Eugene Oregon and destroyed two of the finest cities in history. Once they took over the Portland State College and the U of Oregon was over.

Politics are null and void with an Open Border situation.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old August 10th, 2007 #13
Albion White

Default The term is Political Devolution

The idea is that large multinational or multiracial nations inevitably collapse into smaller ethnic based nations.It has happened time and time again in world history. Just as the Ottoman empire broke up and became the nations of North Africa and the Middle east, and Rome the nations of Western Europe.Just like the USSR just broke up into some ten odd nations, so likewise will the U.S.break up. Its not a question of if,only when! I, for one, welcome the day! I would much rather live in a smaller, all white,racially conscious nation, than I would a large multiracial empire like the good ole U.S. of A.
One thing I do dislike about Covington is his spreading rumors on various movement figures. There are few out there he hasn't attacked, usually unjustly and without any evidence,other than hear say.
I will say that I do not know where the future white Ethno-State will be. It may, or may not be, in the Pacific Northwest. It is doubtful if it will be in the South or the Southwest.
The idea of a Pacific Northwest Republic predates Harold Covington and Robert Matthews.Thomas Jefferson thought the U.S was to big to govern and envisioned an independent republic in the NW that the U.S. could trade with.

Old August 10th, 2007 #14
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post

Make no mistake about it, ju's took over Portland Oregon by about 1971.

Whites have been fleeing the city since about 1981.

Oregon had a ju governor that appointed garabage, and when he surrendered his law license ,but the kike news paper's crowed about ohhh he was such a great governor b.s. and only at the end the stories could you get down what the story was about.

They are organized and actively hate Whites. Ju's and Messytizos have been organizing since 1970 with full blown hate against Whites in Oregon.

There was only about 8,200 messycan's in Oregon in 1970.

During the Nation wide ju engineered Messycan open border protests they were sneering and laughing at traffic light stops as they went by in almost all white towns.
The politics of Idaho have been ran by jews since Idaho first became a state. The first Governor of Idaho was a jew. The majority of the prostitutes, that came here to fleece the miners were jewish as well. If one wants to see an old whorehouse, The Ranch Club in Garden City, is a building that used to be an old whorehouse, it was moved from it's original location I believe in Parma, Idaho to Garden City, where it became a night club. Places like Silver City & Idaho City were the largest populated areas in the state during the early years. Silver City is now a ghost town, I used to ride my horse there and look at the ruins as a child. The politics of Idaho are ran from Ada county, the county in which Boise the Capitol is located, Ada county has had a huge influx of Whites from the People's Republik of California. The majority of these people still cow tow to the old jew line, and lie to themselves about the divershitty and equality they left.

Old August 11th, 2007 #15
Frank Simmet
White Love Monger

Default Its About that time

It's about that time imo.

Check it out folks:

aka DresdenBurning
'If the passion drops from your voice , I ask that you kindly pick it back up'

Old August 11th, 2007 #16
Frank Simmet
White Love Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post

BUMP

Great Vid

I'm looking in a Northwesterly direction now as I have been for some time.

A few very hard decisions to make regarding family.

aka DresdenBurning
'If the passion drops from your voice , I ask that you kindly pick it back up'

Old August 12th, 2007 #17
Donnachaidh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albion White View Post
The idea is that large multinational or multiracial nations inevitably collapse into smaller ethnic based nations.It has happened time and time again in world history. Just as the Ottoman empire broke up and became the nations of North Africa and the Middle east, and Rome the nations of Western Europe.Just like the USSR just broke up into some ten odd nations, so likewise will the U.S.break up. Its not a question of if,only when! I, for one, welcome the day! I would much rather live in a smaller, all white,racially conscious nation, than I would a large multiracial empire like the good ole U.S. of A.
One thing I do dislike about Covington is his spreading rumors on various movement figures. There are few out there he hasn't attacked, usually unjustly and without any evidence,other than hear say.
I will say that I do not know where the future white Ethno-State will be. It may, or may not be, in the Pacific Northwest. It is doubtful if it will be in the South or the Southwest.
The idea of a Pacific Northwest Republic predates Harold Covington and Robert Matthews.Thomas Jefferson thought the U.S was to big to govern and envisioned an independent republic in the NW that the U.S. could trade with.
Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine are the only way to go. Almost no muds or jews of consequence. Each state over 97% white. Active secessionist movement in Vermont already has support of 13% of population. Free state movement in New Hampshire. Beginnings of a call for a Confederation of Free States with these three joining a free Quebec and New Brunswick as Canada comes unglued. We can work it if we are there.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old August 12th, 2007 #18
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnachaidh View Post
Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine are the only way to go. Almost no muds or jews of consequence. Each state over 97% white. Active secessionist movement in Vermont already has support of 13% of population. Free state movement in New Hampshire. Beginnings of a call for a Confederation of Free States with these three joining a free Quebec and New Brunswick as Canada comes unglued. We can work it if we are there.
Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine are still predominately White but ZOG is working on a solution as we post. Vermont and New Hampshire both have their share of wealthy judaized whiggers who believe in Al Gore, Global warming, Peak oil, and the Rapture Bunny. Many of these whigger have moved there from states like Massachusetts and NewYork but have brought their self-loathing with them. However I'm all for racially comcious wWhite people moving to these states. That said I believe that latitude has an influence on a White man's attitude, I like the attitude of most Whites from the states like West Virginia and Kentucky as Demonica pointed out on another thread they may not have a total grasp of the jewish problem. But they fully understand the problems associated with niggerdumb.

Old August 15th, 2007 #19
Uncle John

Default Possibly we waited too long!

Further indication that itz coming. We may have fooled around too long. Here is an interview given by the U. S. Comptroller-General to the London Financial Times:

Learn from the fall of Rome, US warned
By Jeremy Grant in Washington
Published: August 14 2007 00:06 | Last updated: August 14 2007 00:06
The US government is on a ‘burning platform’ of unsustainable policies and practices with fiscal deficits, chronic healthcare underfunding, immigration and overseas military commitments threatening a crisis if action is not taken soon, the country’s top government inspector has warned.

David Walker, comptroller general of the US, issued the unusually downbeat assessment of his country’s future in a report that lays out what he called “chilling long-term simulations”.

These include “dramatic” tax rises, slashed government services and the large-scale dumping by foreign governments of holdings of US debt.

Drawing parallels with the end of the Roman empire, Mr Walker warned there were “striking similarities” between America’s current situation and the factors that brought down Rome, including “declining moral values and political civility at home, an over-confident and over-extended military in foreign lands and fiscal irresponsibility by the central government”.

“Sound familiar?” Mr Walker said. “In my view, it’s time to learn from history and take steps to ensure the American Republic is the first to stand the test of time.”

Mr Walker’s views carry weight because he is a non-partisan figure in charge of the Government Accountability Office, often described as the investigative arm of the US Congress.

While most of its studies are commissioned by legislators, about 10 per cent – such as the one containing his latest warnings – are initiated by the comptroller general himself.

In an interview with the Financial Times, Mr Walker said he had mentioned some of the issues before but now wanted to “turn up the volume”. Some of them were too sensitive for others in government to “have their name associated with”.

“I’m trying to sound an alarm and issue a wake-up call,” he said. “As comptroller general I’ve got an ability to look longer-range and take on issues that others may be hesitant, and in many cases may not be in a position, to take on.

“One of the concerns is obviously we are a great country but we face major sustainability challenges that we are not taking seriously enough,” said Mr Walker, who was appointed during the Clinton administration to the post, which carries a 15-year term.

The fiscal imbalance meant the US was “on a path toward an explosion of debt”.

“With the looming retirement of baby boomers, spiralling healthcare costs, plummeting savings rates and increasing reliance on foreign lenders, we face unprecedented fiscal risks,” said Mr Walker, a former senior executive at PwC auditing firm.

Current US policy on education, energy, the environment, immigration and Iraq also was on an “unsustainable path”.

“Our very prosperity is placing greater demands on our physical infrastructure. Billions of dollars will be needed to modernise everything from highways and airports to water and sewage systems. The recent bridge collapse in Minneapolis was a sobering wake-up call.”

Mr Walker said he would offer to brief the would-be presidential candidates next spring.

“They need to make fiscal responsibility and inter-generational equity one of their top priorities. If they do, I think we have a chance to turn this around but if they don’t, I think the risk of a serious crisis rises considerably”.

Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2007

Thread