VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 1st, 2008 #381
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
A few of the aforementioned females who rejected me in favour of 'bad boys' later came knocking at my door after they grew a brain about age 25, but by that time I was in no state of mind to entertain their desires
Did you discover that their interest in you was valuable and could be capitalized upon. Women will do a lot for a man they want. Learn how to use the women who are attracted to you to accomplish your goals.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #382
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
Did you discover that their interest in you was valuable and could be capitalized upon. Women will do a lot for a man they want. Learn how to use the women who are attracted to you to accomplish your goals.
Actually, I was so filled with bitterness and anger that I would not have pissed on them if they had been on fire.
It felt great to be the one doing the rejecting for a change.
One literally came to my door, with a nappy-headed little half-nigger (Pacific islander, I think) mongrel in tow and told me that she regretted her earlier actions and would like to rekindle our relationship because she thought that we 'could have had something' and would like to 'explore' that.
I looked at her. I looked at the mongrel offspring. I said that I did not touch women who screwed niggers and then closed the door in her face.
I have to confess that I did derive a certain sadistic satisfaction when I looked at the CCTV monitor and saw the devastated look on her face as she stood there wondering what to do next.
This girl was quite a glamour, so she was not used to men telling her to FOAD.
Was she crushed? I hope so. Did she neck herself somewhere down the track? I have no idea, but the white race would be better off if she did.
I suspect that the truth was that Rastus threw her and the offspring out on to the street and she needed a new roof over her head.
Was I going to go slops to a nigger and invest my resources in raising some nigger's bastard offspring? Not even after Hell freezes over!
Everyone has a dark side. Mine gets let off the chain from time to time. Most of the time, actually. (insert Darth Vader breathing sound effect)

Old December 2nd, 2008 #383
George Witzgall

Quote:
Actually, I was so filled with bitterness and anger that I would not have pissed on them if they had been on fire.
One literally came to my door, with a nappy-headed little half-nigger (Pacific islander, I think) mongrel in tow and told me that she regretted her earlier actions and would like to rekindle our relationship because she thought that we 'had something'.
I looked at her. I looked at the mongrel offspring. I said that I did not touch women who screwed niggers and then closed the door in her face.
I have to confess that I did derive a certain sadistic satisfaction when I looked at the CCTV monitor and saw the devastated look on her face as she stood there wondering what to do next.
Was she crushed? I hope so. Did she neck herself somewhere down the track? I have no idea, but the white race would be better off if she did.
I suspect that the truth was that Rastus threw her and the offspring out on to the street and she needed a new roof over her head.
Was I going to go slops to a nigger and invest my resources in raising some nigger's bastard offspring? Not even after Hell freezes over!
Everyone has a dark side. Mine gets let off the chain from time to time.

see, this is what I don't understand about lonely people. I mean, you could find women to hook up with, right? it's just that you have high standards, so there are very few potential candidates. but there are plenty of lonely, desperate women out there you could hook up with if you wanted to, right?

I think your problem when you were younger is not that you couldn't find a suitable woman, I bet there were plenty who wanted you, it's just the few you fancied happened to not fancy you, so that made you bitter.

and anyway, why did you end up divorcing your wife (or her you) if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited by George Witzgall; December 2nd, 2008 at 01:04 AM.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #384
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Quilico View Post
Your "strength" is actually resignation.
Guilty as charged.
Quote:
Is this why you can't address them with some measure of honesty?
I do not understand this question.
In what way do you think that my response is dishonest?

Old December 2nd, 2008 #385
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
I've felt that way before. Women often manipulate men by pushing their buttons.
Quote:
It really feels like the tables have turned when that happens. All part of being a man on his mission and having strong defined boundaries.
Quote:
May she learn to appreciate the opportunity to develop her own self-esteem instead of expecting other men to bolster it for her.
Quote:
Was she crushed? I hope so.
Forgiveness is divine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I bet there were plenty who wanted you, it's just the few you fancied happened to not fancy you, so that made you bitter.
Nobody loves everything about themselves and others.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #386
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
see, this is what I don't understand about lonely people. I mean, you could find women to hook up with, right? it's just that you have high standards, so there are very few potential candidates. but there are plenty of lonely, desperate women out there you could hook up with if you wanted to, right?
Not that I have encountered, unless you are referring to the likes of the race-traitor whore who rang my doorbell?
I have to say that I did really well during a few visits to the USA on business, but with my fellow Australian citizens who were born female things have been fairly bleak.
American women seem to really like me, for some reason.
Asian and Lebanese women often set their sights on me. They look stunned when I tell them, as politely as possible, that I do not cross the racial divide.
More than once I have had to explain to a Lebanese female that they were not white. That idea seemed to be new to them.
Most disturbing is that I seem to hold a particular attraction for Jewish girls and women.
I could tell you tales that you would not believe about several times that Jewish females decided that I was the goy of their dreams.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #387
George Witzgall

Quote:
Not that I have encountered, unless you are referring to the likes of the race-traitor whore who rang my doorbell?
I have to say that I did really well during a few visits to the USA on business, but with my fellow Australian citizens who were born female things have been fairly bleak.
Asian and Lebanese women often set their sights on me. They look stunned when I tell them, as politely as possible, that I do not cross the racial divide.
More than once I have had to explain to a Lebanese female that they were not white. That idea seemed to be new to them.
Most disturbing is that I seem to hold a particular attraction for Jewish girls and women.
I could tell you tales that you would not believe about several times that Jewish females decided that I was the goy of their dreams.
no, I mean you could have had your pick of ugly, fat, plain, dull, etc.. girls, and don't tell me no, because there are plenty of desperate, undesirable females out there, always have been, always will be. you could always have had one of them if you were truly desperate.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #388
April

Quote:
no, I mean you could have had your pick of ugly, fat, plain, dull, etc.. girls, and don't tell me no, because there are plenty of desperate, undesirable females out there, always have been, always will be. you could always have had one of them if you were truly desperate.
yeah so what, breed ugly inferior babies and be unhappy? Marry some ugly fat chick and have a kid then meet the woman of his dreams? No he is right to keep high standards. I had to sort through a few dozen or more " White Nationalist" men before I found one that didnt have some sort of bizarre hangup that made him bad material....Mike M remembers when I was actively looking on White Date for a husband, remember Mike?

It is funny to think of it that way, I have known Mike Mazzone longer than my husband......just not in the biblical way....lol

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old December 2nd, 2008 #389
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
I think your problem when you were younger is not that you couldn't find a suitable woman, I bet there were plenty who wanted you, it's just the few you fancied happened to not fancy you, so that made you bitter.

and anyway, why did you end up divorcing your wife (or her you) if you don't mind me asking?
If there were women who wanted me I did not notice.
I do not mind you asking about my former wife.
There were a few reasons, but the major one was that she went nuts with credit cards and just about bankrupted me.
As I saw things at the time there were three options.
1. Divorce.
2. Bankruptcy.
3. Murder.
It was only after the divorce that I found out that murder would have been substantially cheaper.
I did manage to shame her into taking her debt with her after the divorce, so I will give her credit for at least having the honour to do that. Most women would have tried to hang the debt on their (former) husbands. She could afford to zero the credit cards after the property settlement.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #390
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Gaede View Post
yeah so what, breed ugly inferior babies and be unhappy? Marry some ugly fat chick and have a kid then meet the woman of his dreams? No he is right to keep high standards. I had to sort through a few dozen or more " White Nationalist" men before I found one that didnt have some sort of bizarre hangup that made him bad material....Mike M remembers when I was actively looking on White Date for a husband, remember Mike?

It is funny to think of it that way, I have known Mike Mazzone longer than my husband......just not in the biblical way....lol
I entirely agree, but I've noticed that lonely people don't speak of it in terms of keeping standards, instead insisting that nobody (or very very few) ever showed the slightest interest in them. Or as Derrick puts it, if any did he didn't notice. That's why I'm belaboring the point. I still don't understand that lonely mentality, when it's actually the lonely people who are rejecting most everyone rather than vice versa.

Anyway, goodnight all, thanks for sharing.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #391
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Sifting through the women who are attracted to you is a blessing lots of men pay lots of money for. How you use your sexual power to accomplish your goals is what matters most.
Quote:
There is always a pink port to dock your ship in a storm sailor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by April Gaede View Post

I knew the appreciation thread would get you to open up. Queen is very mobile, but King is always most defended and hungry wolves who fear the King may pounce the Queen if left unguarded.
Quote:
If there were women who wanted me I did not notice.
I do not mind you asking about my former wife.
There were a few reasons, but the major one was that she went nuts with credit cards and just about bankrupted me.
As I saw things at the time there were three options.
1. Divorce.
2. Bankruptcy.
3. Murder.
It was only after the divorce that I found out that murder would have been substantially cheaper.
I did manage to shame her into taking her debt with her after the divorce, so I will give her credit for at least having the honour to do that. Most women would have tried to hang the debt on their (former) husbands. She could afford to zero the credit cards after the property settlement.
Mediation works wonders. Thanks for sharing your grievances. It's important to draw strong well defined boundaries with your partner. Both parties must be comfortable hearing "no" and saying "no". From the other. Interdependence.
Quote:
I entirely agree, but I've noticed that lonely people don't speak of it in terms of keeping standards, instead insisting that nobody (or very very few) ever showed the slightest interest in them. Or as Derrick puts it, if any did he didn't notice. That's why I'm belaboring the point. I still don't understand that lonely mentality, when it's actually the lonely people who are rejecting most everyone rather than vice versa.

Anyway, goodnight all, thanks for sharing.
Emotionally scarred people often build strong boundaries but starve because they don't open their boundary door to any win-win deals.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #392
Luis Quilico

Quote:
One literally came to my door, with a nappy-headed little half-nigger (Pacific islander, I think) mongrel in tow and told me that she regretted her earlier actions and would like to rekindle our relationship because she thought that we 'could have had something' and would like to 'explore' that.
Ah, that's great. I always like to know that another one of these skanks who keeps a subhuman water slide between her legs has been kicked to the curb.

Quote:
More likely, it just abandoned them. That's the usual MO for those things.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #393
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Ah, that's great. I always like to know that another one of these skanks who keeps a subhuman water slide between her legs has been kicked to the curb.
Why do you take pleasure in the pain of others. What pain are you feeling that you prefer to have company to share it with.
Quote:
More likely, it just abandoned them. That's the usual MO for those things.
Do you feel like you've been abandoned.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #394
Luis Quilico

The bait just needs to be more interesting if I'm going to bite.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #395
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
The bait just needs to be more interesting if I'm going to bite.
That's the best Mike can do, what are you expecting 5 star service?

Old December 2nd, 2008 #396
Luis Quilico

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
That's the best Mike can do, what are you expecting 5 star service?
I've seen him at work; I know he can do better than that. He just doesn't want to expend any effort on a newbie like me.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #397
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
I've seen him at work; I know he can do better than that. He just doesn't want to expend any effort on a newbie like me.
Protip: Call him what he is.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #398
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
I've seen enough women fishing to know who is the prey. Can you handle what you hook.

Thread