VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 21st, 2004 #101
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

MOMUS
Default Kveldulf shut its trap a week ago.

Yer a mess, Diablo. You must be bored, responding to a week old remark.
I guess I am too, posting this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
If you dont shut your trap I will arrange to have a gang of Iranian Aryan girls spirit you away from your YMCA room when you are on shoreleave and gangbang you.

diablo

Old May 21st, 2004 #102
diabloblanco92

diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
Yer a mess, Diablo. You must be bored, responding to a week old remark.
I guess I am too, posting this.
Its not really that, I had a run in with Kvedulf on SF, Seems he got a swell head as soon as they made him a moderator, and he told me that I should "leave" SF for saying that there are Whites of other than European extraction.
One thing I cannot stand is a crybaby who loses a debate, than resorts to censorship. Look, I know that many if not most on here disagree with me on that question, but at least they have the balls to spar with me.
I dont know if it was related, but I was put on moderation on SF, and no one has told me why.
And no, Im NOT responsible for that parody ID of Kvedulf, as Im sure the moddies here on VNN can easily verify. Still, I think its funny as hell.LOL

diablo

Old May 21st, 2004 #103
Nick

Default Probably not the same Kveldulf

Diablo, check this

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=5203

Old May 21st, 2004 #104
heaven above

Hey DB, dunno where that 'toerag' came from you mention. They say Denmark. Whatever. SF is going to go through the grinder, after the meeting in Louisiana for DD. Our man is John Tyndall.He does not take any shit.

DD will kick Blackies arse, if he does not sort SF out

Old May 21st, 2004 #105
diabloblanco92

diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven above
Hey DB, dunno where that 'toerag' came from you mention. They say Denmark. Whatever. SF is going to go through the grinder, after the meeting in Louisiana for DD. Our man is John Tyndall.He does not take any shit.

DD will kick Blackies arse, if he does not sort SF out
Im with ole JT all the way! I think some may have assumed that I am some kind of a "moderate" just because I have a more optomistic opinion of how many Whites we have left. A rationalizer and a liberalizer are not the same thing.
Actually, I think JT and DD would make a deadly duo for our race.

diablo

Old May 21st, 2004 #106
diabloblanco92

diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
Man, what an anal prat. You know how many parody IDs I have had made of me? I cant believe how thin skinned this guy is.

diablo

Thread