Mmmm......mebbe.

btw - like your sig. Bought the movie on DVD the other night. Remember this -

"Oh, and wudda you? A fuckin' world trav'la???"
........LOL

Old May 10th, 2004 #12
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Default Good call.

I see the same thing: look at the very straight, jet black hair. I am no expert on the matter but supposedly there are certain areas of the mid-atlantic appalachians ("England" is from WV) predominately inhabited by "melungeons:" hillbillies partially mixed, or rumored to be mixed, with both indian and negro. The pic on the left seems to point to indian admixture IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Anderson
In some pictures she appears to have Asian admixture.

Old May 11th, 2004 #13
FranzJoseph

Default A new word!

Quote:
Originally Posted by torcher88
I am no expert on the matter but supposedly there are certain areas of the mid-atlantic appalachians ("England" is from WV) predominately inhabited by "melungeons:" hillbillies partially mixed, or rumored to be mixed, with both indian and negro.
Anyone know more on this "melungeon" business? First I heard of it.

I mean I've seen it quite a lot. Never knew there was a word for it.

Old May 11th, 2004 #14
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by torcher88
I see the same thing: look at the very straight, jet black hair. I am no expert on the matter but supposedly there are certain areas of the mid-atlantic appalachians ("England" is from WV) predominately inhabited by "melungeons:" hillbillies partially mixed, or rumored to be mixed, with both indian and negro. The pic on the left seems to point to indian admixture IMO.

Melungeon for sure, is my bet. American race-mixing did not start in the 1960s. There are plenty of degenerates passing for "White" these days and in some cases, they are, but degenerates of inferior stock nonetheless. We ought to be subtle enough to tell that every White sub-race and amalgam has a low end of the scale.

Want to know more about melungeons, just google it.

Old May 11th, 2004 #15
Lunarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalnative1971
Is "England" even an Aryan surname?

I mean, I've never seen anyone named "Deutsch" who actually IS Deutsch.

Im not concerned about whether it is "Aryan" or not. What pisses me of is that it is the name of my country and I don't like to see it tarnished by being associated with questionably white retards like this Lynddie bitch. I guess im just to patriotic for my own good.

Old May 11th, 2004 #16
Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarian
Im not concerned about whether it is "Aryan" or not. What pisses me of is that it is the name of my country and I don't like to see it tarnished by being associated with questionably white retards like this Lynddie bitch. I guess im just to patriotic for my own good.
Nah, don't sweat it. I doubt anyone makes any connection between that injun/mex, whatever she is and Britannia, even subconsciously.

Old May 11th, 2004 #17
Spandau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarian
Like Nick sez, I don't think anybody actually thinks of England when they view this mud. I have a hard time viewing it as American even though she is (Ugh) a product of America. These pieces of shit have further tarnished America's Honor. Pricks.

Old May 11th, 2004 #18
FranzJoseph

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalnative1971
I was curious for just this sort of thing.

There is an ancient myth which some S. Eastern Americans believe -- King Juba of Numidia and his wife Cleopatra Selene fled the Roman Empire way back when and took the same route the Phoenicians are alleged to have used centuries before.

The story is as odd as Madoc the Welshman sailing the ocean in the 11th century, but lots of people believe both of them. Reports of "Welsh-speaking Indians" abounded in early American history. No particular reason there shouldn't be Numidian-speakers in the batch as well.

Current book on this odd myth:

The Lost Treasure of King Juba: The Evidence of Africans in America Before Columbus by Frank Joseph, Bear & Co Press.

Old May 11th, 2004 #19
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I think she's mulengeon. but the important thing is this girl was not acting alone. she was a nobody. she was acting under orders probably from a Jew, John Israel, a CACI civilian contract interrogator. Jews need to be ousted and now. here is the proof:

http://www.counterpunch.org/madsen05102004.html

The Israeli Torture Template
Rape, Feces and Urine-Dipped Cloth Sacks
By WAYNE MADSEN

With mounting evidence that a shadowy group of former Israeli Defense Force and General Security Service (Shin Bet) Arabic-speaking interrogators were hired by the Pentagon under a classified "carve out" sub-contract to brutally interrogate Iraqi prisoners at Baghdad's Abu Ghraib prison, one only needs to examine the record of abuse of Palestinian and Lebanese prisoners in Israel to understand what Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld meant, when referring to new, yet to be released photos and videos, he said, "if these images are released to the public, obviously its going to make matters worse."

According to a political appointee within the Bush administration and U.S. intelligence sources, the interrogators at Abu Ghraib included a number of Arabic-speaking Israelis who also helped U.S. interrogators develop the "R2I" (Resistance to Interrogation) techniques. Many of the torture methods were developed by the Israelis over many years of interrogating Arab prisoners on the occupied West Bank and in Israel itself. ......

Old May 11th, 2004 #20
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I think she's mulengeon. but the important thing is this girl was not acting alone. she was a nobody. she was acting under orders probably from a Jew, John Israel, a CACI civilian contract interrogator. Jews need to be ousted and now. here is the proof:

http://www.counterpunch.org/madsen05102004.html

The Israeli Torture Template
Rape, Feces and Urine-Dipped Cloth Sacks
By WAYNE MADSEN

With mounting evidence that a shadowy group of former Israeli Defense Force and General Security Service (Shin Bet) Arabic-speaking interrogators were hired by the Pentagon under a classified "carve out" sub-contract to brutally interrogate Iraqi prisoners at Baghdad's Abu Ghraib prison, one only needs to examine the record of abuse of Palestinian and Lebanese prisoners in Israel to understand what Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld meant, when referring to new, yet to be released photos and videos, he said, "if these images are released to the public, obviously its going to make matters worse."

According to a political appointee within the Bush administration and U.S. intelligence sources, the interrogators at Abu Ghraib included a number of Arabic-speaking Israelis who also helped U.S. interrogators develop the "R2I" (Resistance to Interrogation) techniques. Many of the torture methods were developed by the Israelis over many years of interrogating Arab prisoners on the occupied West Bank and in Israel itself. ......
This does'nt surprise me at all - torture by proxy. I had a Special Forces squad leader when I was in the Army who did two tours in Viet Nam. He told me that it was verboten - even when nobody was "looking" - to torture any captured VC, no matter what the circumstances. And since we all know how tough the VC were, and that they were'nt very likely to give up vital info with just a slap or two across the face, our SF would sometimes use "Nungs" - Vietnamese of Chinese descent - to extract information in any way possible. My squad leader told me that after hours of "normal" interrogation his team was unable to get what they wanted from one POW in particular. So, they let a nung have at him - gently tapping the hatpin inserted under this guy's fingernail with the handle of a K-bar - until he fessed up. They had to take his blindfold off and stuff it in his mouth to stifle the screams. And this is one of the "milder" cases of torture that was used by US troops - via the Nung - that this SF told me about.

Thread