Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2004 #31
Kveldulf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
Akkurat da jeg trodde. De er verken Tysk eller Danish.
Wrong!

If, you hear, me, speak, Danish, you will, hear that, I, use many, German, words, because, I am not, a real, Dane.

Thread closed.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #32
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my comfy rabbit hole. Wut's it to ya, doitbag?
Posts: 5,687
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kveldulf
Wrong!

If, you hear, me, speak, Danish, you will, hear that, I, use many, German, words, because, I am not, a real, Dane.

Thread closed.
I hope you're having a good time now, bitch, 'cause something tells me your stay here is gonna be very, very brief.
__________________
Wit' jews ya lose; wit' rope deah's hope.
- Bugs
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #33
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type
 
Kind Lampshade Maker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Where you least expect
Posts: 8,265
Kind Lampshade Maker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald 14-88




You be the judge! I say she looks at least half Mestizo.
That mongrel dyke should get thrown in a prison cell with at least 20 Arab dudes and filmed
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #34
Kveldulf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
I hope you're having a good time now, bitch, 'cause something tells me your stay here is gonna be very, very brief.
Wrong!

If, I get, banned from, this forum, it, is only, because, the moderators, are, Americans, and even, worse, dirty, Slavs.

Thread closed.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #35
Fredrik Haerne
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Så då kan du fortelle någonting på danska för oss? Eller kanske på tyska. Du kan måske förklara varför du skriver så slemt, med så många kommatecken som inte hör hemma i meningarna.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #36
Kveldulf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
Så då kan du fortelle någonting på danska för oss? Eller kanske på tyska. Du kan måske förklara varför du skriver så slemt, med så många kommatecken som inte hör hemma i meningarna.
Wrong!

I, don't have, anything, to prove, to, you.

Understand?

Thread closed.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #37
Nick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kveldulf
Wrong!

If, you hear, me, speak, Danish, you will, hear that, I, use many, German, words, because, I am not, a real, Dane.

Thread closed.
Sie sind kein wirklicher deutscher Junge entweder.

Tschüs.

P.S. The "Thread Closed" at the end of every post IS funny though, I must admit.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #38
Spandau
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kveldulf
Wrong!

If, I get, banned from, this forum, it, is only, because, the moderators, are, Americans, and even, worse, dirty, Slavs.

Thread closed.
Where, did You, learn English, Asshole? Come , to America, and I will, stick my, American Mongrel, boot, up your, ass.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #39
Fredrik Haerne
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hah, just as we thought, of course: can't write in Danish or German. Probably uses some translator to see what we write, but a translator isn't enough when you want to write something in Danish or German yourself.

For sure you're a troll.
Troll, trollity troll-troll.
In France they would call you "le troll".
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #40
Kveldulf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
Sie sind kein wirklicher deutscher Junge entweder.

Tschüs.

P.S. The "Thread Closed" at the end of every post IS funny though, I must admit.
Wrong!

I, mean, thank, you...

I mean, I, don't, know, what I, mean.

Understand?

Thread closed.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 PM.
Page generated in 0.12364 seconds.