Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2004 #41
Kveldulf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandau
Where, did You, learn English, Asshole? Come , to America, and I will, stick my, American Mongrel, boot, up your, ass.
Wrong!

I, learned, English, in Greece, where, pedophilia, and, butt-sex, are, common.

I, could, kick, any American, mongrel's, ass.

Understand?

Thread closed.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #42
Kveldulf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
Hah, just as we thought, of course: can't write in Danish or German. Probably uses some translator to see what we write, but a translator isn't enough when you want to write something in Danish or German yourself.

For sure you're a troll.
Troll, trollity troll-troll.
In France they would call you "le troll".
Wrong!

You, are, the troll, from, Trollenheim. Get, thee forth, back, to, Trollenheim, troll!

Understand?

Thread closed.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #43
Spandau
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kveldulf
Wrong!

I, learned, English, in Greece, where, pedophilia, and, butt-sex, are, common.

I, could, kick, any American, mongrel's, ass.

Understand?

Thread closed.
Laughing, out, loud!
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #44
Kveldulf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandau
Laughing, out, loud!
Wrong!

Only, American, mongrels, will, laugh at, the true, European superman.

Understand?

Thread closed.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #45
Spandau
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kveldulf
Wrong!

Only, American, mongrels, will, laugh at, the true, European superman.

Understand?

Thread closed.
Yes, I laugh, at the, true, European Comedyman. Thank You, for the, laughs.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #46
Kveldulf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandau
Yes, I laugh, at the, true, European Comedyman. Thank You, for the, laughs.
Wrong!

You, are, welcome.

Understand?

Thread closed.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #47
Spandau
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kveldulf
Wrong!

You, are, welcome.

Understand?

Thread closed.
Right!

Dude, You rule.

Understand?

Thread open.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #48
Kveldulf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandau
Dude, You rule.
Wrong!

I, only, rule over, American, mongrels, and, dirty, people from, the, East.

Understand?

Thread closed.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #49
Spandau
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kveldulf
Wrong!

I, only, rule over, American, mongrels, and, dirty, people from, the, East.

Understand?

Thread closed.
Right!

Okeedokie.

Understand?

Thread closed.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #50
Kveldulf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Wrong!

I, have to, go, practice, my Greek, with, Pepe Papadopolous. He, is only, 12 years, old. He, gives, great, Greek lessons.

Bye, bye.

Understand?

Thread closed.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 AM.
Page generated in 0.11272 seconds.