Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2008 #81
jimbo!
Banned

Derrick.....the "lnk" on the nsm88radio site to yr l8st "show" is a dud .......(for those "in the know".....the 'easy way' to beat i/net censorship is proxy servers.....!Google "tor")

(jimbo!)

Old April 10th, 2008 #82
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo! View Post
Derrick.....the "lnk" on the nsm88radio site to yr l8st "show" is a dud .......(for those "in the know".....the 'easy way' to beat i/net censorship is proxy servers.....!Google "tor")

(jimbo!)
Try it now.

Old April 29th, 2008 #83
Derrick MacThomas

Angry

THOUSANDS OF CHINESE SMASH TIBET PROTEST
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(04/29/08)In Australia's capital, Canberra, thousands of Chinese immigrants used violence and intimidation to counter a peaceful protest by Tibetan refugees during the Olympic torch relay. What do you think these Chinese will do if or when we are in conflict with China? Their loyalty has been made clear.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old May 8th, 2008 #84
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: police used to crush press freedom

POLICE USED TO CRUSH PRESS FREEDOM
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(05/07/08) In an act that most Australians would associate more with Zimbabwe, Fiji, or China, the government of Western Australia has used the police to search the office of a newspaper that exposed massive Labor Party corruption and abuse of power. Now the disguise worn by the New World Order police state is so thin that anyone should be able to see through it.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old May 21st, 2008 #85
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: mud flood ramped up.

NON-WHITE IMMIGRANT FLOOD RAMPED UP
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(5/20/08)The Fabian Marxist government of Kevin Rudd is increasing the flood of non-white immigrants to Australia to the highest level in history. It is time to take a stand, or face extinction, white man.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old May 31st, 2008 #86
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: women to be made unemployable

WOMEN TO BE MADE UNEMPLOYABLE BY MATERNITY LEAVE
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(5/30/08) The Fabian Marxist government of Prime Minister Kevin Rudd wants to force private industry to give up to a year of paid maternity leave to women. Are they so stupid that they cannot see that nobody will hire women, or is the real agenda to force women out of the workforce so that an even larger scale of non-white immigration can be 'justified'?
www.nsm88radio.com

Old May 31st, 2008 #87
Obadiah 1:18
Adieu, Jews!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(5/30/08) The Fabian Marxist government of Prime Minister Kevin Rudd wants to force private industry to give up to a year of paid maternity leave to women. Are they so stupid that they cannot see that nobody will hire women, or is the real agenda to force women out of the workforce so that an even larger scale of non-white immigration can be 'justified'?
www.nsm88radio.com
Interesting take on Chairman Kev's maternity leave push.

Always enjoy your broadcast.

I hope your health is on the improve.

I also hope that that broadcast on the Port Arthur Massacre isn't too far away.

Old May 31st, 2008 #88
QuikSilver
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
AUSTRALIA CALLING
www.nsm88radio.com
Thank you for another great show. Lots of information provided, as always.

Take care of yourself and get well.

Old June 10th, 2008 #89
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: Asia Pacific Union is treason.

ASIA PACIFIC UNION PROPOSAL IS TREASON
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(6/9/08)A proposal by Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd for the creation of an Asia Pacific Union in the mould of the European Union is treason. Rudd is just a sock puppet acting on behalf of the New World Order to advance its plan for a world government.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old June 24th, 2008 #90
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: black savages rob little girl, bash father.

BLACK SAVAGES ROB LITTLE GIRL, BASH FATHER
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(6/23/08) A gang of Aborigines has robbed a six-year-old white girl of $5 and almost bashed her father to death when he intervened. This week's show is packed with violent crimes against whites, all due to race mixing being forced upon us.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old July 3rd, 2008 #91
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: infrastructure collapses as

INFRASTRUCTURE COLLAPSES AS IMMIGRANTS FLOOD IN
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(07/03/08) Australia's water, roads, public transport, schools and hospitals are collapsing under the number of immigrants because neither state nor federal governments have invested in infrastructure to cope with the increased population.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old July 4th, 2008 #92
jimbo!
Banned

Arrow and the rest....

it's also a scientific fact that Australia has lousy top-soil & limited rain-fall (except in certain small, isolated pockets); as such: it could not possibly hope to produce food for more than 25million inhabitants; yet: the 'immigration programme' continues blithely along, continuing to import millions of non-whites who cannot contribute to Australia's growth & well-being in any significant sense!

(jimbo!)

Old July 16th, 2008 #93
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: economic meltdown will be worse than 1929.

ECONOMIC MELTDOWN WILL BE WORSE THAN GREAT DEPRESSION
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(07/15/08) The economic collapse of Western civilisation is imminent and Australia will fare worse than most, because it no longer has the manufacturing industry that is necessary for a recovery.

www.nsm88radio.com

Old August 7th, 2008 #94
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: immigrant gangs terrorise Brisbane

IMMIGRANT GANGS TERRORISE BRISBANE
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(08/08/08) Gangs, mainly of Pacific islanders, are driving around Brisbane looking for white people to bash . . . just for fun. In Melbourne, about a million white Australians have fled what was once Australia's cultural capital in response to non-white immigration, as the figures for violent crime in that city soar out of control.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old August 20th, 2008 #95
Derrick MacThomas

Angry Australia Calling: African rape gang cruises streets

AFRICAN GANG RAPES WOMAN OFF STREET
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(08/19/08) Imported Africans are now dragging women off the streets, bundling them into cars and raping them for hours. Remember to thank the multiculturalists when your wife or daughter is pack raped by Africans. Welcome to wonderful multicultural Australia. Become proficient in a martial art . . . or die.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old August 21st, 2008 #96
jimbo!
Banned

Thumbs up

Derrick....bouquets & kudos for yr last couple of brd/csts....good stuff!

dunno wtf the "future" of 0zz will be......but i know this: once the racial demographics pass "the tipping point" (70% white/30 % non-white), 0zz will no lomger be a fit country for white habitation....little better than Sth Afreaka is now!

our major prblm is, of course, that we've been pretty much totally DIS-armed thnx to the ZOG Prt Arthur false-flag psy-op @ Prt Arthur, April, 1996!

(jimbo!)

Old September 3rd, 2008 #97
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: family flees forced vaccination

FAMILY FLEES AS GOVERNMENT BREAKS CONSTITUTION
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(08/30/08) A couple are in hiding with their newborn son, after the government of the state of New South Wales attempted illegally to vaccinate their baby by force. The Australian Constitution (Section 51 paragraph xxiiiA) states that government cannot force medical or dental treatment upon anyone. Despite this, the Supreme Court of New South Wales has sided with the government's illegal action. Still think that you live in a free country in which the government obeys its own laws?
www.nsm88radio.com

Old September 3rd, 2008 #98
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: illegals pack rape do-gooding reporter

DO-GOODING REPORTER PACK RAPED BY ILLEGALS
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(09/03/08) A brainwashed young female reporter had a wake-up call when she was pack raped by 10 of the subhuman illegal immigrants about whose 'plight' she was doing a documentary.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old September 8th, 2008 #99
The Voice

Sensei,

Apart from your barbs against me your shows have been on the improve. I think I did the fuel thing to death over three episodes of The Voice over the last year but you are correct that diesels have a far better fuel consumption than petrol engines. Still I think that onboard electrolysis and solar panels are the only thing that will enable us to give the oil companies run by juden and oil rich mudslum countries the two fingered salute until algae biofuel takes off. One of my shows after the Immigration Restriction Bill series (which should total six or maybe seven 40 minute episodes) will be on algae fuel which has a far greater yield than any other biofuel to date.

Old September 8th, 2008 #100
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Voice View Post
Sensei,

Apart from your barbs against me your shows have been on the improve. I think I did the fuel thing to death over three episodes of The Voice over the last year but you are correct that diesels have a far better fuel consumption than petrol engines.
I enjoyed those shows and learned a few things. I do not think that you over did it at all. Each show had new and relevant information.
I look forward to hearing more of your shows.

Thread