VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 22nd, 2021 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Prairie nigger threatened to kill President Biden, called him a 'dog,' invoked Trail of Tears in emails

Probably should lay off the firewater.

No doubt Whitey will get blamed for this.

"A man allegedly threatened to kill President Joe Biden and members of Congress, and demanded Money. John Jacobs Ahrens, 58, was arrested Friday, held at the Tulsa County Jail in Oklahoma for a count of threats against the president, online records show.

According to federal investigators, they were contacted by an executive producer of CBS-affiliate KOTV. The station received threatening emails from Ahrens, they said.

“Please go to my Facebook page and read what I sent to the men of the United States Congress,” Ahrens allegedly wrote in an email dated May 10 of this year. “They have less than 48 hours to hand over my money or their children will start dying all over the country.” He also allegedly wrote, “I’m going to kill their children using the same law as the Government used to force our families on to the Trail of Tears.”

"In a June 17 message agreed to Congress, he allegedly handed down a June 21 deadline for them to hand over a check to “the State of Oklahoma, the Muscogee Nation and my family in accordance with a signed agreement as set forth in the Treaty of 1866.”

Elsewhere, he allegedly wrote, “You killed our women and children. I kill your women and children. Nothing more[,] nothing less. You have until 8:00 a.m. Sharp Monday morning [June 21]. Then the wheel turns. Only God will know where it ends.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...rtan-ntp-feeds

Thread