Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 14th, 2009 #1
jimmy smith

Default Number of Americans who say U.S. should support Israel drops from 71% to 44% in 1 yr

Shocker: Number of Americans who say U.S. should support Israel drops from 71% to 44% in one year

One of my new themes on this site is that the Israel lobby as we know it is over. Gaza and Netanyahu shattered it. Obama gave his speech in Cairo because he knew he would have political cover from American Jews to reach out to the Muslim world. Marty Peretz and Charles Krauthammer didn't like the speech, but Jeffrey Goldberg and Roger Cohen (and Rahm Emanuel and David Axelrod) did. That's the ballgame.

This morning Ori Nir of Peace Now provides powerful evidence for my theory from a still-secret poll that says that women and Democrats are defecting:
Quote:
"Israel Radio ran a scoop this morning: poll data showing a sharp drop in Americans’ perception that Israel’s government seeks peace. The poll was conducted by a U.S. organization that strives to improve Israel’s image here."
You see: When Obama distances himself from Israel, the American people are listening. And the poll was conducted by The Israel Project, a lobby organization that I gather had a couple of people on hand in Cairo to interpret Obama's speech to reporters. (I missed them.) Nir continues:
Quote:
The state-run radio station’s Washington correspondent, Nathan Guttman, obtained data from a recent unpublished poll, conducted by the Israel Project, an organization that works to improve Israel’s image in the United States.

The Israel Project has been conducting a periodic running poll, asking American registered voters questions about Israel. Consistently, the polls’ results – those that were published - have so far shown a steady, sturdy level of support for Israel as a peace seeking country.
That has changed, quite dramatically, now that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is refusing to get on board President Obama’s two-state peace push. And that change is probably why the Israel Project has not (yet?) published its poll.

According to the poll, conducted among a rather large sample (800 registered voters) between June 9 and June 11, there has been a 20% drop (!) in the perception of Israel’s government as peace seeking. Here are the data. The question asked was: “And, how committed do you think the Israeli government, led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, is to reaching a peace agreement with the Palestinians?” A similar question (“How committed do you think the Israeli government is to reaching a peace agreement with the Palestinians?”) was asked in December 2008 and in March 2009. In December and March, the results were almost identical: 66% said it was committed and 29% (in December) and 30% (in March) said it was not. This month, however, in the light of the open conflict on Israeli-Palestinian peace between Bibi and Obama, only 46% say Israel is committed and 39% say it is not.

Furthermore, there is a steep decline in the percentage of Americans who say that the U.S. should support Israel. That has dropped from 71% in March 2008 (at the time of the Annapolis process) to only 44% now.

Israel Radio reported that the Israel Project confirmed the validity of the poll and the data, but said they were “not final.”

APN has leaned that the poll findings were sent confidentially to a small number of people in the U.S. and in Israel.
A second source who passed this along includes the following: "An analysis of the results shows that the largest decrease in support for Israel is among women and Democratic Party voters. Those who commissioned the poll have decided not to publicize it for now because of its negative results regarding Israel."

http://www.philipweiss.org/mondoweis...ernment-s.html

Old June 14th, 2009 #2
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Get those TAA's out, folks.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old June 14th, 2009 #3
Fissile
Banned

I've always said that support for Israel from the NASCAR, Walmart, evangelical set was soft. Would you want millions of 85 IQ "friends"? That's exactly what organized kikery was banking on in this country. They are going to find out that their White trash morons are more trouble than they are worth.

Old June 14th, 2009 #4
Johann Steffansson
Doppelgänger

I have found more and more "open" to my facts about the holohoax as well.

Because of the average kwan-lemming's attention span I don't see the charade ending overnight, but I do see the cracks appearing.

This could be a fertile time to open alot of eyes.

Free Mein Kampf mp3 download: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...428#post749428

Old June 14th, 2009 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

That's partly due to folks like us. Good job all who raise the alarm.

If you love Israel, you hate America.

Old June 14th, 2009 #6
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Once it goes over 90%, we can start redirecting our strategic bombers toward the real target. And the jews and their toadies in White countries who keep pushing Israel's case can be properly dealt with as well.

Old June 14th, 2009 #7
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Women and Democrats and Evangelicals, oh my...

This is one encouraging thread. And the only doubts I have are that the numbers doubting Israel's intentions toward peace are likely being deliberately under reported to be less encouraging to our side. That happens all the time and is a primary propaganda tool.

However, Zionists U.S. foreign policy supporting Israel with U.S. taxpayer dollars and billions in high tech weaponry is not the entire agenda for those running the Obama administration would never have programmed his teleprompter with such a speech. Those who do not study the writing of Prof. Kevin MacDonald, Ph.D., may not recognize the motivation of the usual suspects with regard to historial push to changing the racial character of America; the genocide of Whites; the dumbing-down of people generally; extending the voting franchise to the young, inexperienced, and particulary females and GLBT creatures, and those without sense enough to register to vote without ACORN's assistance; and the general dismantling of Western civilization by their march through once useful institutions such as academia, Churches, government, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
That's partly due to folks like us. Good job all who raise the alarm.

If you love Israel, you hate America.

Old June 14th, 2009 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

One thing I have found posting at non-WN forums is that people are very open to criticizing Israel. People seem to be split, and the anti-Israel, pro-America crowd is far more impassioned than the Israel-firsters. They're shrill and brittle because they know that they're full of shit, and that Israel just uses the U.S. When I point out, in response to whines about nukes Iran might develop, that Israel has hundreds of nuclear weapons, people typically either shut up or say "shhh, you're not supposed to say that!" Basically our Israel policy can't stand the light of day, which light exposes our govenment as subordinated to malicious, bloodthirsty, lying kikes.

Thread