Old August 16th, 2007 #81
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

FTL 8/14/07 MP3 12.4 MB

Old August 17th, 2007 #82
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Default Why can't I just stay out of this......Here goes

Wow.....this show was a real eye opener.

Why is everyone afraid to just say it.....

Bottom line is......They didn't give you a copy of the show Tony, because they figured that there was a chance you wanted it for reasons OTHER than just simple review. YES....because they think you want to use it against Mark or WN's in general. How can you not figure that out? They don't trust you and have NOT trusted you for some time now.

Why? I will lay out the reasons.....

1. Whenever we all were on a skype chat together it would always drop us at random unless you were NOT on the conference. Leading everyone to think that perhaps it was being recorded or something else (even my piece of shit computer didn't drop people).

2. When your phone number would show up on every one's caller ID's it was almost always blocked and one time it wasn't it came up with what appeared to be a possible Jewish last name.

3. Many have said that you appear to look Jewish as well (just being honest). I have defended you on this point just so you know.

4. Whenever any of us asked for the recordings of our shows that we did together we were given the run around (especially me) or the file would be corrupted or for some other reason we would never get it. To this day I have a single FTL C2C episode that I received from you out of the COUNTLESS attempts I made to get them all from you to build an archive. The rest you sent me were all that same episode under a different heading.

5. So after all the refusal to send me or anyone else our own shows it seemed peculiar to everyone else that you went on a massive hunt for the "show that never happened" since you seem so uninterested in archiving any FTL's. Especially considering the then silent rivalry and distrust that you and Mark had been building.

6. One thing I have never shared with anyone is the encryption software that you sent me to keep all of our emails between all the FTL crew safe and secure. A friend (not a punk mob member BTW) who I had take a look at it said he was pretty sure that it had an invisible logging software in it that would send my emails to your email address (he showed me the folder and it had your email hidden away in some weird code).

For the record.....Even in light of all of this, I have always said that you are NOT a Fed. Ask the rest of the Punk Mob if you don't believe me. BUT it is enough for many others who don't know you as well as I do to draw conclusions.

PF

Thread