Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2004 #1
hengest
Banned

Default Martin Lucifer Coon week in the U.K.

I have just discovered that the "U.K. History Channel" is devoting a whole week
(as of next week) to Martin Luther King.(Michael Lucifer Coon)
I am totally pissed off.
My own mother speaks in reverential tones of "Dr King"
I could so easily dispel the myth, but I know that it would cause ill fealing because the women in my family are so thorouly indoctrinated by the tee vee religion. They would rather believe what the media tells them than what I say.
I have already alinenated most of my family by my questioning of the holohoax.
Any ideas as to how I can progress?

Old January 9th, 2004 #2
Spandau

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengest
I have just discovered that the "U.K. History Channel" is devoting a whole week
(as of next week) to Martin Luther King.(Michael Lucifer Coon)
I am totally pissed off.
My own mother speaks in reverential tones of "Dr King"
I could so easily dispel the myth, but I know that it would cause ill fealing because the women in my family are so thorouly indoctrinated by the tee vee religion. They would rather believe what the media tells them than what I say.
I have already alinenated most of my family by my questioning of the holohoax.
Any ideas as to how I can progress?
I would say press forward. Talk to people. You would be suprised how many will agree with you. Things won't change until we talk with our own folk. One-on One. Start with your family and stand true to your beliefs. I have been called "Nazi" & "Racist" but it doesn't faze me. Others that I have talked to almost seem relieved to talk openly about the Zhid, Nig etc. Have the courage of your convictions. It feels good to stand for something in this ZOG wasteland.

Old January 10th, 2004 #3
luhwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandau
I would say press forward. Talk to people. You would be suprised how many will agree with you. Things won't change until we talk with our own folk. One-on One. Start with your family and stand true to your beliefs. I have been called "Nazi" & "Racist" but it doesn't faze me. Others that I have talked to almost seem relieved to talk openly about the Zhid, Nig etc. Have the courage of your convictions. It feels good to stand for something in this ZOG wasteland.
Yeah, I've talked to my classes in school about MLK and specific elements of black society that don't come up often... it's incredible to see the difference in reception between a class with black students and a class without..

Thread