Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 7th, 2007 #121
brutus

Of course I’ll side with the majority of good White men here who feel that Elisha must go. However, I just can’t bring myself to verbally abuse a racially aware White woman who may be sneaky, vindictive and tells a fib or two. This probably has to do with my upbringing, where we were taught to protect and defend women and children as well as mind our tongues around the women folk out of respect for their weaknesses. Of course this didn’t mean that we were expected to stand around and be abused by a spirited woman. They were to be gently tamed with a firm hand, with reason and with respect. Sometimes I feel like an anachronism, even among my Brothers. There may be only 3 or 4 of us older fellows on this forum who remember those days. Maybe I’m wrong and these wild woman of today with their feminist leanings need to be backhanded and cussed at like a fish wife. I just can’t bring myself to do it.......Not even to my crazy ex-wife.

I was attracted to this website by an essay written by Linder that gave a very candid and illuminating insight into the nature of women. Quite frankly this is why I’m surprised that he placed her as an administrator in the first place. His writings spelled-out exactly what he should have expected to happen here and therefore he should have known better. I guess we all have to learn to believe more in ourselves and what we know in our hearts is right.

I wish I could find that essay.

Old August 7th, 2007 #122
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C. View Post
Whaddya say, boys? Are you ready to armor up and slay the Jew in honor of your newly coronated Queen?
You have got to be kidding me. :krofl
I have enough trouble withstanding ONE women in my life

Old August 7th, 2007 #123
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
You must spread negative rep around before giving it to Yankee_Jim again.
:krofl

Fuck 10 characters rule !

Old August 7th, 2007 #124
Donnachaidh

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Of course I’ll side with the majority of good White men here who feel that Elisha must go. However, I just can’t bring myself to verbally abuse a racially aware White woman who may be sneaky, vindictive and tells a fib or two. This probably has to do with my upbringing, where we were taught to protect and defend women and children as well as mind our tongues around the women folk out of respect for their weaknesses. Of course this didn’t mean that we were expected to stand around and be abused by a spirited woman. They were to be gently tamed with a firm hand, with reason and with respect. Sometimes I feel like an anachronism, even among my Brothers. There may be only 3 or 4 of us older fellows on this forum who remember those days. Maybe I’m wrong and these wild woman of today with their feminist leanings need to be backhanded and cussed at like a fish wife. I just can’t bring myself to do it.......Not even to my crazy ex-wife.

I was attracted to this website by an essay written by Linder that gave a very candid and illuminating insight into the nature of women. Quite frankly this is why I’m surprised that he placed her as an administrator in the first place. His writings spelled-out exactly what he should have expected to happen here and therefore he should have known better. I guess we all have to learn to believe more in ourselves and what we know in our hearts is right.

I wish I could find that essay.

Sometimes we think with our little heads.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old August 11th, 2007 #125
veronese_dissident

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
"...I just can’t bring myself to verbally abuse a racially aware White woman..."
I feel the same way. A "WN woman," so to speak, would have to shoot me with a silver bullet and shove a wooden steak in my heart before I would verbally abuse her. I think that there should be an apology, to all good women on this forum, for "some" of the language used against Elisha Strom this past week. NOT to Elisha Strom necessarily, but to the OTHER women on the forum. Why should they have to listen to "f'n ct" etc?? I mean, c'mon.... what do constant four-lettered references to female body parts have to do with a gripe against someone here? Quite frankly, I admire the resolve of a lot of women here, to handle a rough environment.

Thread