varg

Default New "Wonder Woman" movie to star Israeli goy-hater Gal Gadot

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0451279/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Writing Credits (in alphabetical order)
Michael Goldenberg ... (screenplay)

Old July 28th, 2014 #2
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Heh! These days it'd be a "wonder" if a jewess wasn't cast in a lead role as a superheroine flying the friendly skies and saving the ungrateful asses of those lowly goyim; those whom the "learned" rabbinic elders of the Talmud inform its readers are "animals in human form, condemned to serve the jew day and night."

Fuckin' Tappan Twat of a bitch -- it'd serve her right if she was shot down by a Palestinian-fired RPG.

Old July 29th, 2014 #3
Ray Allan

Screw that jewess. There is only one Wonder Woman--Lynda Carter!

Old September 12th, 2014 #4
moviecritic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

Wonder Woman Best Bits - YouTube
lynda carter has a hispanic mother

Old September 12th, 2014 #5
Dave from New York

I've never been able to find a pic of Linda Carter's mom, but judging by her abundantly beautiful White looks, I am assuming mom was a Spaniard. You do realize Movie Critic that not all "hispanics" are grubby brown mestizos?

Old September 12th, 2014 #6
White Winger

I'm guessing that even if it takes place today, the writers will have the villains still be some sort of modern day (Neo)Nazis, or Germans, or some other White Supremacists. What a better set-up, to have a Jewish Amerikan Princess to play Wonder Woman.Wonder if the "writers" will be jews?

J'ACCCUSE YOU,JEWS!!!!

Last edited by White Winger; September 18th, 2014 at 05:27 PM.

Old September 18th, 2014 #7
Sean Gruber

Remember the theme song to the Lynda Carter WW show?

"...in her satin tights, fighting for her rights..."

LOL

The only people who could consider that gal Gadot hot are fellow twisted parasite jew demons.

Less talk, more action

Old September 18th, 2014 #8
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

What a disgrace. She looks nothing like what Wonder Woman is supposed to look like. Not only that, but her acting skills are absolutely terrible.
The only reason why she was handed the role is because she's a kike, just like the movie's director.

Just look at that amazing Wonder Woman body she has. Perfect for the role.

Old September 22nd, 2014 #9
Ray Allan

What White Winger said will likely be the plot of the movie. Wonder Woman was unable to defeat all the evil Nazis in WWjew, so she has to fight them in the 21st century. That was also part of the plot in another jew-produced piece of shit superhero movie called Hellboy, starring kike actor Ron Perlman. A must-miss for me.

Old November 4th, 2014 #10
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
What a disgrace. She looks nothing like what Wonder Woman is supposed to look like. Not only that, but her acting skills are absolutely terrible.
The only reason why she was handed the role is because she's a kike, just like the movie's director.

Just look at that amazing Wonder Woman body she has. Perfect for the role.

She does have a nice body. Some of these jewesses have absorbed enough White genes to be attractive when they're young, I suppose. But Wonder Woman should have a little more bulk to be believable in the role. And Gal Gadot lacks the height at only 5'9". WW should be at least 6 feet tall. Again, Lynda Carter was perfect.

Last edited by Ray Allan; November 4th, 2014 at 03:53 AM.

Old November 4th, 2014 #11
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
She does have a nice body. Some of these jewesses have absorbed enough White genes to be attractive when they're young, I suppose. But Wonder Woman should have a little more bulk to be believable in the role. And Gal Gadot lacks the height at only 5'9". WW should be at least 6 feet tall. Again, Lynda Carter was perfect.
Are you kidding? She doesn't have what I'd consider a "nice body" judging from her image on that pic that you quoted. She looks way too skinny for a WW role. Even if she wasn't playing WW I'd still consider her to be on the skinny side. Maybe she's just a hard-gainer and she's perfectly healthy even if she's skinny. That's fine for her everyday life, but her job as an actress is to accurately portray the character she agreed to represent. Hence why she needs to seriously bulk up quite a lot if she's pretending to even have a chance of portraying a believable WW.

This is how she looks like as of her latest pic in a recent WW shot. She's gained some weight from the looks of it, but IMO she still needs to gain more for a WW-like physique.

Btw, I don't like her boots. They're way too long and those high-heels are ridiculous for a warrior-ish outfit. I guess they're just trying to hide her skinny legs behind those boots and make her appear to be much taller than she is with those heels.

Old November 5th, 2014 #12
Ray Allan

She looks more like Xena than Wonder Woman. The old WW didn't carry a sword, just the Lasso of Truth. This is why I don't watch remakes.

Old March 31st, 2020 #13
Stewart Meadows

Pissraeli jew bitch Gal Gadot shows what a spoiled, shallow, selfish, attention-whoring piece of garbage she is:

Quote:
The coronavirus crisis has exposed the ugly truth about celebrity culture and capitalism

Arwa Mahdawi
Tue 31 Mar 2020

Would you spare a thought for all the poor, suffering celebrities out there? While this is a difficult time for everyone, it has been particularly tough on the famous. They have been upstaged by a virus. No one cares what they are wearing or who they are snogging any more; the world’s attention has been diverted by a headline-hogging pandemic. It seems as if some celebrities are starting to grapple with the realisation that they are not quite as important or beloved as they thought they were.

Gal Gadot was the first victim of the great celebrity backlash of 2020. “We’re all in this together,” the Wonder Woman star assured us in a video on Instagram a couple of weeks ago, before launching into a star-studded rendition of John Lennon’s Imagine. Can you imagine how little self-awareness you must have to enlist a bunch of multimillionaires to sing about a world with “no possessions” while huge numbers of people are losing their jobs? The tone-deaf performance was swiftly savaged.
(...)
Then there is the billionaire David Geffen, who deleted Instagram after the incensed reaction to him posting pictures of his $590m (£480m) superyacht, on which he is self-isolating, with the caption “hope everyone is staying safe”.
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...and-capitalism

(And yes, David Geffen is also a jew.)

Old April 1st, 2020 #14
Ray Allan

Lynda Carter was not the first actress to portray Wonder Woman in a live-action role. That honor went to Linda Harrison (Nova in Planet Of The Apes). In 1967, she appeared in the role in a short screen test for a proposed TV series called Who's Afraid of Diana Prince?. The show would have been a sitcom produced by William Dozier, producer of the Batman TV series airing at the same time in the 1960s.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 1st, 2020 #15
Gladiatrix

Jew fest

Old April 15th, 2020 #16
bedford

I have found some aerobics DVDs put out by a woman named Ilaria Montagnani. She has a black belt in karate and is a weapons expert. I had never heard of her til two months ago when I got one of her Dvds at my library. She is excellent I was using one of her hour long DVDs up to two times a day but I fell and injury my knee and ankle badly on 4/3
So I can't do any exercise now. She is like a body builder with no fat at all and attractive since I she is now in her 50s. If she was an actress she could play a super hero better than some scrawny I jewess. Natalie Portman was picked to play she hulk and that is a farce too

Old April 15th, 2020 #17
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I have found some aerobics DVDs put out by a woman named Ilaria Montagnani. She has a black belt in karate and is a weapons expert. I had never heard of her til two months ago when I got one of her Dvds at my library. She is excellent I was using one of her hour long DVDs up to two times a day but I fell and injury my knee and ankle badly on 4/3
So I can't do any exercise now. She is like a body builder with no fat at all and attractive since I she is now in her 50s. If she was an actress she could play a super hero better than some scrawny I jewess. Natalie Portman was picked to play she hulk and that is a farce too
I was on this Russian dating site once, and I saw the profile of this lady living in Lugansk, Ukraine who was literally Lynda Carter's double. Same hair, eyes, height, build, everything. She could have been cast as the new Wonder Woman, but audiences may have found it strange to see WW speaking in a Russian accent. Still better than some jew bitch.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 25th, 2020 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Director Patty Jenkins Says ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ Villain Partly Inspired by Donald Trump

BEN KEW 21 Aug 2020

The villain in the upcoming Warner Bros. superhero film Wonder Woman 1984 is partly inspired by Donald Trump, director Patty Jenkins revealed in an interview with ScreenRant.

“He’s one of them,” Jenkins said when asked if Trump was an influence on the character of antagonist Maxwell Lord, who is played by Pedro Pascal. “I mean honestly, the funny thing is he is, but I’m not trying to make… We even have the president in this movie, and I’ve gone out of my way not to make it look like Ronald Reagan.”
(...)
“Yeah, I don’t have an agenda to have a political message to send to the world, but I think that the world all needs the same political message,” she continued. “Everybody needs to look at themselves right now, and our politics, our belief system of excess.”
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-donald-trump/

Old December 21st, 2020 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Nolte: ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ Is Seventh Woketard Franchise to Die at Box Office

JOHN NOLTE 21 Dec 2020

The fake entertainment media is already trying to blame Wonder Woman 1984’s crash and burn at the international box office on the pandemic. Don’t you believe it.

What we have here is nothing more or less than yet another Woketard franchise going down in flames. Number seven by my count.

Wonder Woman 1984, the sequel to the 2017 blockbuster debuted on 30,000 screens in 32 international markets and went down like the Hindenburg with only a $38.5 million debut.

Watch below:
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...at-box-office/

Old December 21st, 2020 #20
Lutador Branco

Quote:

Wonder Woman Best Bits - YouTube

Beautiful video; I love this style of 1970s movies ...

A curiosity: the first Wonder Woman comics were abundant in bondage scenes; possibly a personal preference of its creator, William Moulton Marston.

This bondage was not taken to the cinema.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; December 21st, 2020 at 06:45 PM.

Thread