VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2012 #1
Nikolas Försberg
White Diamond Death

Default Autobiografia de David Lane

Eu pensei em várias formas de divulgar essa auto biografia de David Lane aqui no VNN, resolvi colocar no original e somente depois incluir a traduçăo para o portuguęs.

Introduction

The near impossibility of ignoring one's own ego made an accurate recording of my own life a difficult task. The thinking processes of every individual are in the very nature of things influenced by our biological and egoistic essence. For example, one of the few memories I have of life with my biological family consists of struggle over what appears to have been our only toy. I remember the situation as one in which my older brother refused to let me play with our toy train. However, nearly forty years later when my biological sister was finally able to locate and reunite what remained of the family, she related that I was at least as selfish as any child tends to be. Still, I will do my best to relate this story with as little egoistic influence as is possible. The reader should, also, know that the whole story of my battle with the United States Government and the powers behind it cannot be told, or must be obfuscated. I was sentenced to 190 years in prison for not talking, so obviously there are things which must remain untold. Additionally, to protect others who have interrelated with me during the past thirty years, my wording will be carefully constructed and one should, as they say, "read between the lines." I have had family and friends die, either provably at the hands of the Federal Government or in suspicious ways that benefitted my enemy. So, if it seems that I am not totally open, there are good reasons. The spirit of this auto-biography, my emotions and motivations, are absolute truth as best as I can relate.

Old October 13th, 2012 #2
Nikolas Försberg
White Diamond Death

Auto Biography Introduction

Chapter One (BIOLOGICAL FAMILY)

My own memories of life with my biological family are very limited. Practically all I know was related to me many years later by an older sister who spent much of her life in a determined effort to reunite her family. Apparently, a county courthouse had burned down containing records. An orphanage had suffered the same fate. And state records were sealed. At any rate, my sister after some legal shenanigans was able to locate three other siblings and our mother in 1979. It is from her research that I am able to tell of early events in my life. Mt father, at least of record, seems to have been a drunk, a scoundrel and a low-life of the worst kind. He met and married my mother about 1934. He was an itinerant farm worker about 30 years old and she was an uneducated fifteen year old farm girl. In the next few years they had four children, my older brother, Roger, who was two years my senior, my older sister, Jane, who is one year older than I, and a younger sister, Judy. I was born on my mother's birthday. The date was November 2nd of 1938, a Wednesday(Woden's Day), and my place of birth was Woden, Iowa. Thus, I use the pen name Wodensson.

My father, particularly when drunk, was a truly despicable creature. He sold my mother to his buddies and to strangers for booze money. He beat the entire family, often with a razor strap. In 1942 the family was living in a room over a hardware store in Woden. With no wood for the stove which provided the only heat during cold northern Iowa winters, my brother Roger started a fire in the stove with available materials, including the razor strap. For this my father beat him so badly that he broke Roger's eardrums and he was deaf for the rest of his life. For this reason he was never adopted from the orphanage where we all ended up. He lived a tragic life. Still, he grew up to be a kind and caring man, the total opposite of our father. I became very fond of Roger after our reunion, as did our sister Jane. Roger was blown up and killed in a supposed accident during the trial of the Bruders Schweigen in Seattle after I had been warned by the Feds to "cooperate or else." Witnesses place Feds at the scene, but whether it was really an accident I doubt we shall ever know. My only memory of my mother is as a tall, severe woman who never smiled. I now know that she in fact was very short, but to a four year old all adults must seem tall. My father left his family about 1942. My mother tried to support us during these hard waning years of the depression by singing and playing guitar in a bar. But her income was nowhere near sufficient. What else she was forced to do, I do not know and do not want to know. After my father left he found another young girl to mistreat, and finally a brother of the new victim smashed his head in with a hammer, and Geerd went to wherever trash goes after death.

In the Spring of 1943 my brother was caught rummaging in a neighbor's trash can for potato peels with which he was supplying our family with food. This led to an investigation by county authorities and we children were placed in an orphanage. My mother traveled to California where she found work building Liberty ships for the great war to destroy the liberty of all men everywhere. But, of course, she had no knowledge of politics and like so many others of that era was just trying to survive. Eventually, she purchased a small home in Vallejo, California. But, first high taxes, then colored gangs combined to drive her out. Today, she lives in a public housing project where it is dangerous to step outside the door. My sister Jane is a dear lady who reared four children of her own. She now has health problems and I believe uses a wheelchair. She lives in Minnesota and has for most of her life. After she found me I told her much of the political realities of the world. For awhile she worked as a secretary at the Aryan Nations church in Idaho, but she is no longer involved in politics of any kind. My younger sister, Judy, is a sad tale on which I do not wish to dwell. She was raised to believe in the multi-racial nightmare of Judeo-America and Judeo-Christianity.

Old October 13th, 2012 #3
Nikolas Försberg
White Diamond Death

Chapter Two (Childhood)

In 1943 I was adopted out of the orphanage through a Lutheran adoption agency. My new father was a doctrinaire, fundamentalist Lutheran minister from the old school. He had a personality which practically no one could bear, so he was unable to "serve" any church for a period of time. Nonetheless, he was determined that being a "preacher" was his calling and he wandered the country from church to church. My new mother was an enigma. Both my new parents claimed Danish extraction and in fact spoke Danish. My new mother was a gracious and extremely intelligent woman. To this day I cannot fathom how she could abandon her own talents and ego to traipse about the country with someone I considered an obnoxious buffoon. But whatever their differences in intelligence or personality, there is little doubt they were totally dedicated to the rigid form of Lutheran Christianity they followed. I was soon subjected to endless hours of services, of devotions, of vespers and matins, of prayers and bible studies, all of which I despised from the first moment. Jesus represented never ending hours of pure boredom. And there I find the first evidence of my calling and my struggle. From my first memories I was attracted to the names of the old Gods such as Wotan and Thor, whose names were spoken of as the vanquished. When adopted my father was pastor of a church near Morehead, Iowa. It was a charming building which sat on top of a hill and its steeple dominated the countryside. We lived in a primitive parsonage at the bottom of the hill. I remember when my father invented a system to let water from the outdoor rain barrel into a second barrel under the sink. With a small hand pump my mother could have the closest thing to running water in the kitchen sink. Other memories are of a mean rooster named Doubting Thomas. Every month or so my father would have to dunk him in a rain barrel and nearly drown him to keep him from attacking my mother or me. It never worked for long. Doubting Thomas was what some would call an "unreconstructible mean S.O.B." I remember, also, our underground root cellar for food storage. There was a time we hid there while the garage containing a Buick and hundred-gallon gas barrel burned.Most of all about the time in Morehead I remember Mary. My parents were determined that if I were to think about a girl, she must be a Lutheran. And for many years they were convinced the first love of my life was Rosalie, a little girl living nearby. But I had been to the first grade at the little country school and there I saw Mary. A little Catholic angel with blond hair, blue eyes and charms beyond description. I was totally enchanted. Looking back I believe it was an indication of what would become my life's purpose. Those who know about me know that purpose to be: "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth." I have had a strange relationship with the women of our race from the beginning, something that transcends the purely sexual. Mary was my first love and is an image that I have always carried.

While in Morehead my new parents adopted a second child. She was an infant girl. Years later they paid for her "education" in a Lutheran college from which she graduated to the Lutheran Inner City Missions. In a year she was shacking up with Negroes and once married one. It is a sad story for which I blame an alien religion and an evil country. It is a story too painful to discuss at length. In 1944 the war to destroy the White race was in full swing and its tragic conclusion was inevitable. We moved to Clifton, Illinois where my father had secured another church. Of course my heart was soon filled with another little angel. Strangely, this one, too, was Catholic, Nancy by name. I was to find, also, that with each new school there were wars to be fought. The new boy had to fight, sometimes progressively up the ladder of ever older and tougher boys, until he was either the total victor or defeated. For a skinny kid I became exceptionally tough and a bit of a loner. In Clifton my nemesis was named Robert Montgomery. We had some good scraps before becoming buddies. Spring of 1945. I can place the time because my uncle visited wearing his navy uniform which was discarded immediately after the war. One memory stands out clearly. When Robert and I played soldiers I always wanted to be the German and proudly chanted "Heil Hitler" and "Sieg Heil" while giving the so-called Nazi salute. My mother told me to stop and even gave me a spanking when I would not. She regaled me with stories of the evil Germans and how they mass murdered Jews. I rebelled. Undoubtedly, without the vocabulary of an adult but with the uncontaminated mind of a child, I argued that it was not true. To me it did not seem logical or possible that mass murder was carried out as described. Only years later in retrospect did it seem strange to me that this particular political argument was so important to a young child.

November 2nd, 1947. We were on the road from Illinois to Colorado; my father was in search of another church, or in the priestcraft terminology "a calling." As is the nature of a child all I remember is not getting a birthday present on the trip because there was supposedly no money. We ended up in Evergreen, Colorado for two years. The new love of my life was named Carol Ann Avery. I remember saving pennies for months and then finagling to get her name when the third or fourth grade class exchanged names to swap Christmas presents. I have often wondered how long that gold colored necklace lasted or if she knew how much it meant to me to give it to her. In 1950 we were again on the road, this time in Texas, searching for a "calling." No success, so we returned to Colorado to settle in what would become Aurora, which at that time had no more than a few thousand people and was almost all White. Many people did not even have locks on their doors. Of course, Fitsimmons Army Hospital and Lowry Air Force Base provided the method for racial integration. Today old Aurora is all colored and no White person is safe. As I have pointed out before, nothing in politics happens by accident, and the so-called cold war between Communism and Capitalism was never anything but a ruse to use America's racially integrated military to mix races in both Europe and America.

At age twelve or thirteen I overheard a conversation that now sickens me. A young man was bragging of his time as a soldier in America's occupational forces in Germany immediately after the second World War. He told of how he could "have" German girls for a little bit of food or clothing. These were White girls of a proud and ancient people, the defenders of our race against such invaders as the Moors and the Mongols of Genghis Khan. And now they were reduced to selling their favors to barbarian, raceless, cultureless, American swine. In the mid-fifties I attended High School in Aurora, Colorado. Already though, I began to question the moral authority of the system. Although not clearly defined in my mind, I knew something was wrong. I was capable of achieving any grades desired but was not interested. As early as 1954 I remember teachers advocating the mixing of races into one brown mass. On a more personal level I became disenchanted with Capitalism, especially as it related to the sexes. As a poor boy I worked summers on farms, elsewhere during the school year. Meanwhile, the more privileged boys drove convertibles supplied by their parents, practiced sports to become the athletic stars, and got most of the pretty girls. It taught me a lot about human nature and female nature. While there are exceptions, women as a rule go with the glitter, the money, the power and the security. We can see it today as our women desert their race wholesale in favor of wealthy Jews, non-White entertainers, affirmative action favorites, colored athletes, and on and on. Calling me "sexist" as well as "racist" will not change facts. Between my junior and senior years I earned five dollars a week plus room and board working on a farm. That Fall I purchased a 1939 Plymouth coupe of which I was quite proud, though it was no competition for Bobby Moore's 1954 hardtop or Rich Jacquith's 1954 Pontiac convertible when it came to attracting girls. Don't get me wrong though, I met and romanced more than my share of pretty young ladies. I just want to point out that under the lauded Capitalism it is not the personal worth of a man that is regarded, but rather the depths of his pockets or of his parents' pockets. When we had our own nations and a man acquired wealth through honest labor or from battle it was well and right for a woman to choose the most successful and even gage success by possessions. Under this system it is suicidal and destructive. It only points out again the need for a total revolution, political, economic and spiritual.

Old October 13th, 2012 #4
Nikolas Försberg
White Diamond Death

Chapter Three (Awakening)

A year or two after High School I went to work for the local power company and became an electrical trouble shooter. A year after that I married Mary Lou, who had been the head majorette with the Aurora High School marching band. Having little in common except that hopefully I was a good lover and she had legs that would raise long-dead monks from forgotten graves, the marriage soon dissolved. Still, in my own way I will always cherish Mary Lou. In fact, I still care deeply for all the ladies I have shared times with over the years. In the early sixties I first became aware of how corrupt America had become. Cover-ups in the Kennedy assassination and the Vietnam affair made it apparent that powers alien to America's claimed role were running things. Sealing records in the Kennedy case, for example, was to me sufficient proof of something fishy. In a truly free society the government does not conceal anything from the people. At this time I was introduced to the biggest bunch of airheads and reality-deniers in history, the John Birch Society. They spent their time telling people that their great enemy was communism and that the real powers behind communism were the "liberals" and the "liberal media" controlled by some ethereal "Eastern establishment" in New York, therefore, we must be prepared to bomb Russia. And that is barely the beginning of their nuttiness. One thing of benefit did come from my association with this bunch of whackos, it became apparent that the American media are the real power in this country and that it is anything but free. Some cohesive and coordinated group was self-evidently controlling the media and using them to elect, control and destroy politicians or nations at will. The voting processes and polls in a democracy were obviously only a gauge of the effectiveness of the propaganda of the media. So when someone finally gave me a pamphlet detailing Jewish control of the media I only had to take the time to verify its truth in the library and elsewhere. From there everything fell into place, particularly the obvious anti-White bias which until then made no sense to me, since most Jews appeared to be White.

By 1978 my research was essentially complete and the real problem was sharply delineated in my mind. The Western nations were ruled by a Zionist conspiracy. The economic, political and religious aspects of the conspiracy did not interest me and still don't, except as they influence the truly vital matter. Since these systems can be destroyed and rebuilt, but the death of the White race will be eternal, and since the Zionist conspiracy above all things wants to exterminate the White Aryan race, I resolved that my duty was to focus all attention on the vital issue. I have since made it into a motto which I call "14 WORDS" :"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children." I still maintain there is no other issue for a sane White person today. Unable to find an organization with the structure and aims necessary, and realizing that breaking the media curtain was the highest imperative, I designed a pamphlet called "The Death of the White Race." I set out on a campaign to distribute it to every other home on the Colorado front range and in the Denver suburbs.

Needless to say this soon attracted the attention of Jewish groups and they began to use their power against me. By this time in my life I had secured a Real Estate Broker's license and had my own company. The Jewish media forced the Colorado Real Estate Commission to take away my Broker's license because I refused to sell homes to coloreds in White areas. As you can see, a White man is forced to commit Race Treason in order to be allowed to work in America. Rather than submit I got a job at a title insurance company which allowed me unrestricted access to a photocopy machine. Each morning I would run off 500-1,000 copies of "The Death of the White Race" pamphlet. Lunch hours and evenings were spent stuffing them in books in libraries, bookstores and placing them under automobile windshield wipers. I had friends collect thousands of the free advertising newspapers from shopping centers. On Friday nights I would wrap the pamphlet around them with a rubber band. Then Saturday night they were delivered on people's lawns and driveways. I acquired maps of the suburbs and surrounding towns and along with some comrades set out to deliver a pamphlet to every other house in Colorado. So, in 1981 the Anti-Defamation League gave orders to a special unit of the Denver police to have an 'incident' and assassinate me. Fortunately, I spotted a helicopter circling overhead and managed to make it outside Denver city limits before the team swooped on me. Even more fortuitous was the arrival of two Aurora police on the scene at the exact moment of the event. So while they confiscated my literature (it was during literature distribution that they jumped me), I escaped alive. The media, however, used the event to crucify me and I never again secured worthwhile employment. In addition, my wife at the time was unable to handle the pressure, and trouble began which led to divorce after twelve years of marriage. Nonetheless, I kept up the propaganda barrage until meeting Robert Jay Mathews in 1983 at an Aryan Nations conference.

Old October 13th, 2012 #5
Nikolas Försberg
White Diamond Death

Chapter Four (THE BRUDERS SCHWEIGEN)

When speaking of the Bruders Schweigen we must first and foremost always think of Bob Mathews. Only his combination of charisma, purity, courage, determination and motivation could have melded together such a diverse and headstrong group of men. When raising an army of volunteers one cannot give orders. So Bob led by exactly that method, "leading." He left a man of honor no choice. If on a Monday morning he said, "I'm going a' Viking," he was about to load up his equivalent of a longboat, a Chevrolet, and one had to follow. On September 22, 1983, Bob invited eight other men or a total of nine to join him for a meeting in a building on his property near Metaline Falls, Washington. Ten chairs sat in a circle, the extra holding a portrait of a German Leader. A White baby was placed in the circle and the nine vowed to secure a future for that White child. While some of those who attended that meeting, myself included, could well say, " had we not done so we would not now be spending our lives in prison under ridiculously long sentences of up to several lifetimes, " we could, also, perhaps say, "had we not met Bob we would not be fulfilling some duty or destiny on behalf of our race." Bob said himself at that time that he guessed he would last a year. He was killed by the Federal devils fourteen months later. The Bruders Schweigen was composed primarily of men who had no criminal background and such proved to be a problem, for they knew little about police tactics. Those who deny that the methods of the Bruders Schweigen are now the only recourse if we are to save our kind are either cowards or fools. Only our tactics are legitimate topics for criticism. If we had it to do over, we would stay in much smaller autonomous units making it impossible for the enemy to destroy the entire organization when one man broke. Other tactical errors cannot be discussed for reasons of security. Additionally, our people as a whole must learn the revolutionary mentality, including ruthlessness.

The exploits of the Bruders Schweigen have been detailed elsewhere with varying degrees of accuracy, so I will not relate them here except to say that the words of books and media permitted by the Zionist Occupation Governments of this or any Western country are slanted and contain untruths. Someday, if we win this struggle, the whole truth will be made known. Until then, learn to read between the lines of the enemy media and our own. I will, however, relate my experiences with the injustice system as it will be enlightening for others who may someday experience the perjury circuses which the ZOG calls trials. I was captured on March 31, 1985 in North Carolina where I was planning further actions with individuals whose names must remain classified. The Federals immediately had me thrown in a pod of nearly all blacks in the Winston-Salem jail and announced that I was a racist. However, some members of the jail staff were members of a clandestine southern group who responded to certain of my signs learned as a member of the invisible empire. They made it plain that harm to me would not be wise on the part of my cell partners. When it was clear to the Federals that I was not going to cooperate I was transferred to a Federal prison in Alabama and then to Boise, Idaho. In Boise I was taken to a mock arraignment on charges I never heard of again. At this mock arraignment I was assigned a defense lawyer who was in fact a United States attorney, or formerly so. I hate to do this, but I would advise anyone in Federal custody to assume the lawyer assigned to him by the court is actually a Fed. In any case, the defense lawyers are in substance working for the Feds anyway, but some are less blatant. They are masters at making one believe they really do care about one's fate. I am of the opinion that virtually all lawyers are vermin of the worst kind.

Not securing my cooperation in Boise, I was transferred to the King County jail in Seattle. While the rest of the Bruders were in Tacoma or Everett jails, I was kept isolated in the nut tier. Much of the time I was the only White. They ran crazy, screaming blacks in to yell at me twenty-four hours a day. They urinated in mop buckets of dirty water and threw them in my cell, then would not allow me out to clean up. By the time I was moved to Tacoma with the other Bruders several months later I was close to death. I suffered several heart attacks over the next few years, probably from stress. At the Seattle trial I was so sick that at times my coughing disrupted the perjury circus. Even at that I presented my so-called defense lawyer with a defense that I believe would have easily cleared me of all charges if he had the integrity or courage to use it. This included the use of a large map of the United States that could be used in his closing argument to prove the perjury of two of the three witnesses providing relevant testimony against me. The Fed attorneys pulled him aside and lectured him, and then he refused to present my defense. One hundred percent of all relevant testimony against me was Government created perjury and at least two-thirds of it can be proved to be perjury by the trial transcripts. However, in a group trial, as is done by nefarious design, it is impossible to separate the defendants in the minds of the jury.

If your time in Federal court comes, it is imperative to know about the conspiracy laws. They are designed so there is no defense. The rules of evidence state that in conspiracy trials hearsay evidence in furtherance of the conspiracy is admissible, but hearsay not in furtherance of the conspiracy is not admissible. In other words, no defense is allowed. The way it works is this: The government blackmails, terrorizes or hires three degenerates to say you did it. Then under the rules of evidence the jury hears no other evidence. You may have told a hundred people you had nothing to do with the crime, as I did in the Berg killing, but that is not admissible. If you object, the judge will tell you that you will be chained and gagged or that you will watch your trial on TV from another room. The trial itself is more carefully orchestrated than a Shakespeare play. All evidence and testimony are decided in advance and the judge will tolerate no surprises. If there is any indication that effective defense evidence is forthcoming, the judge will immediately send the jury to another room while the details of the screwing you are getting are smoothed out. In addition, the judge is a highly skilled actor appearing firm but fair when the jury is in the courtroom, and becoming a tyrannical dictator the moment they are gone.

The prosecutors have absolutely no shame in fabricating perjury and false evidence or in the methods employed to gain perjured testimony. Even the FBI experts from the crime lab will lie about voice prints, about fingerprints, about ballistics or whatever the prosecutor wants. Why should it surprise you that federal devils who will burn alive a church full of women and children while cheering for the "Real Texas Barbeque" will present false evidence in court? It is time you joined the real world. The Feds can create voices, handwriting, trick photos, perjury or invented evidence, and they do. If they want to get rid of you they will. You might use that knowledge to judge the veracity of some who claim the Feds are out to get them. If so, they would be got! The second trial subjected me to not double, but triple jeopardy in violation of constitutional protections (in case any deluded reader still thinks the constitution means something). In Seattle I was tried under the Rico Act. The jury was told they must find the defendant guilty of two or more of the predicate acts. The government then carefully worded a bunch of charges. For example, the predicate acts may include: 1) He made a telephone call, 2) He purchased gas in Oregon. 3) He committed murder. The evidence is overwhelming that gas was purchased and a phone call made. So under the instructions of the judge the verdict is guilty. Then the judge sentences the defendant for the third predicate of murder. There simply is no defense. In Seattle I was charged with violating Alan Berg's civil rights as part of Rico and given 20 years. I was, also, charged with conspiracy to violate his civil rights and given another 20 years running consecutively. Such is clearly double jeopardy. Two years later I was charged and tried in Denver Federal Court with conspiracy to violate Berg's civil rights, because he was a Jew and had a job. By the addition of the words "he was a Jew and had a job," it now became a new offense and therefore was not double jeopardy, according to the Federals and the Court. By changing the wording in an indictment, by changes of jurisdiction and other equally insane reasoning they justify trying a person virtually as many times as they like and never does it become double jeopardy. The Constitution does not exist in a Federal court.

Old October 13th, 2012 #6
Nikolas Försberg
White Diamond Death

Chapter Five (THE DOUBLE JEOPARDY TRIALS)

I was indicted in 1987 for conspiracy to violate the civil rights of a Jewish talk show host named Alan Berg. Mr. Berg had been a particularly vile, obnoxious and anti-White talk show personality on several Denver radio stations prior to his much deserved and little lamented departure from this mortal coil in June of 1984. At the time of his demise he was featured on the Rocky Mountain area's largest and most powerful radio station with the call letters KOA. He was rabidly Jewish and had caused embarrassment among the Chosen with outspoken commentary. After a trip to Israel he noted, "This time the Jews would either rule the world or blow it up." He had at one time been a lawyer for organized crime figures in Chicago, and his uncontrolled mouth was no doubt a source of worry to unsavory characters of all stripes. According to jailhouse scuttlebutt he, also, was involved with cocaine distribution and used cocaine to obtain the sexual favors of young girls. I have no way to verify the truth of the cocaine charges. At any rate, Mr. Berg was not the type with whom a reflective person would want his daughter to associate, to put it mildly. Someone, and we shall assume it was indeed Mr. Berg (because his obnoxious, White-hating voice has not been heard since), was the recipient of a large quantity of .45 caliber hollow point bullets on a June evening in 1984. At least that is the testimony of the ballistics experts from the FBI. At the trial the prosecutors showed photographs of the body. It certainly appeared to be Mr. Berg and his death was assuredly not from natural causes.

The Jewsmedia immediately began to speculate that "Neo-Nazis" or "Racists" were the perpetrators and bandied my name about. At the time I was living in Idaho and I promptly sent a letter to the Rocky Mountain News denying involvement and castigating them. I, also, told many people that I had no involvement. Of course, as I was to find out, under the ZOG rules of evidence only the government's perjured hearsay testimony is allowed in court. Within days after the assassination the Denver police came up with a witness that positively identified Gary Yarbrough as being at the death scene just prior to the event. However, this first attempt at framing "Racists" failed when it was discovered that Gary was visiting his sick daughter in a Spokane hospital at that very moment. Rather than getting into endless details that become simply a matter of my word against the government's perjury, I will discuss only a few essentials as can be proved from trial transcripts and other verifiable sources.

A Bruders Schweigen member who turned traitor told the FBI, when first captured, that I was with him in Idaho at the time of the Berg killing. Under pressure from the Feds he later began to change his story. Finally at trial time, according to Mr. Rader, I had left Idaho the day before the assassination. Furthermore, in order to get a conviction for which there was no real evidence they had Mr. Rader implicate himself in the killing to the extent that he is liable from his own testimony to the death penalty under Colorado law. Despite this, after his testimony he was given $100,000 and set free. Rader testified that he bought the gun that killed Berg, that he modified it to fully automatic and built a silencer for it, that he gave it to a hit team going to Denver to kill Berg. He testified that he knew of the target and could have stopped the killing, and that he welcomed the alleged team home afterwards. He further testified that the alleged team told him of their actions and that he helped conceal them from authorities. This is how the government creates its perjured testimony for their so-called trials under conspiracy laws. The Denver district attorney stated that there was no credible evidence to prosecute me or other Bruders for the Berg homicide, but there is no defense against government-created perjury in a Federal court. The only relevant evidence against me in the Berg case was provided by the perjured hearsay of three turncoats ttempting to save their own skin. First was Denver Parmenter who testified that I told him I was involved. The fact is I never saw Parmenter at any time after Berg was killed and could not have said such a thing. But there was no way to prove this. However, the other witnesses against me are a different story. Their names are Kenneth Loff and Thomas Martinez. When the FBI decided how to frame me they sent agents to the East coast to prepare Martinez, and sent others to the West coast to prepare Loff. To embellish the story, the Feds had them relate how I arrived in my ancient yellow Volkswagon. Loff was to say that I had several thousand dollars in counterfeit money that I was going to deliver to Martinez, and that I had newspaper clippings of the Berg killing. Martinez was to say that I arrived in the yellow Volkswagon, supplied him with the counterfeit money and showed him the newspaper clippings. The agents, however, screwed up and had me arrive at Loff's house in the state of Washington on the West coast the same day I arrived at the Martinez house on the East coast. Each perjurer testified to this at grand juries and the obvious impossibility was on record. Naturally, if this information were properly presented to a jury it would blow the government's whole game to smithereens. My defense lawyers refused to use it as they could and should have. In Denver the chief district judge is a Jew named Finesilver. The trial judge was a marrano Jew and was Denver's bussing judge. I was appointed a bi-sexual, pervert Jew named Bender as a defense attorney, and the prosecutor was a Jew named Kowalski. I was tried for violating a Jew's civil rights and the Jew media covered up all that went on in the perjury circus.

The government's case was further hampered by the fact that at the exact time Loff and Martinez said I was confessing the Berg killing to them, I was actually at the home of a lady friend in Colby, Wisconsin. I had arrived there by bus. I asked my Jew defense lawyer to subpoena her in order to destroy the perjury of the government witnesses. He informed me that my lady friend had suffered a fatal accident shortly before the indictment was handed down. Again, I cannot prove the Feds were behind it, but how convenient. Next I asked Bender to get copies of the bus ticket. He informed me that they were not sold by name. I said I knew that, but at each transfer point the stubs are torn off and kept; he said he would check. A few weeks later he told me that the building where the bus company housed their records had burned down. Again, how convenient. I could continue almost forever with the Federal treachery, but let me finish with the Judas reward for the turncoats. Mr. Loff and Mr. Martinez each got $100,000 for their testimony. I received an additional 150 years, for a total of 190 years in the Federal penitentiary with no parole possibility in my lifetime.

After the Berg trial in Denver I was taken to Fort Smith, Arkansas and along with 13 other men I was tried for "sedition." The indictment charged that we had conspired to violently overthrow the United States government. By then, however, I had been through two trials in Federal Courts and not only knew how the perjury circuses were run, but that system-appointed lawyers will not defend their clients. So I defended myself. The verdict of a jury in a Federal courtroom has absolutely nothing to do with justice since the so-called evidence is just part of a charade and the jury never hears the meat of the case. And a system lawyer is afraid to put the government on trial, so he will not attack the Federals' creative perjury as he could or should. I resolved to show the jury exactly what "their" government is. Four other Bruders Schweigen, also, defended themselves and we totally destroyed the government's case. The trial, being held in the bible belt, I felt it propitious to point out "their" government's promotion and even enforcement of immorality under both biblical and natural law. During my closing argument as I pointed at the prosecutors, calling them representatives of perversion, the jury was visibly disgusted with the government lawyers. All 14 defendants were found not guilty.

Old October 13th, 2012 #7
Nikolas Försberg
White Diamond Death

Chapter Six (PRISON)

The Feds do most of their dirty work to their captives in selected county jails and at the Springfield Medical Facility. So, once a man is convicted and if he is sent to a Federal prison, life seems an improvement over other recent experiences. However, the Feds were still not finished with me. I spent most of the time between conviction in Seattle in 1985 and the indictment in 1987 in the infamous Marion Federal Penitentiary in Illinois. I was returned there for another year and a half after the Berg trial. Marion is a mental torture prison that must have been designed by mad jew psychiatrists. A victim is kept in lockdown an average of 23 hours a day. He is stripped searched constantly, including being forced to bend over and spread the cheeks of his buttocks. This is considered a form of sexual submission by the jewish Freudian mindset of prison psychiatrists. I told myself it was better that I moon them than the situation be reversed as part of the mental techniques to keep my sanity and remain defiant. The first morning when the guard slid my food through the food slot he said, "Good morning." In politeness I answered in kind. The next morning when the food arrived I said, "Good morning" and the same guard replied, "What are you, some kind of smart ass?" I never again spoke to a Federal pigdog at Marion unless forced to do so under direct questioning. They are the exact kind of devils incarnate as the ones who burned women and children alive at Waco. Their existence is an insult to the Gods, a curse to mankind and a job unfinished.

After Marion I was transferred to Leavenworth for several years. Now I reside at the high security federal prison complex in Florence, Colorado. It is not a pleasant life, particularly considering the racial makeup, and that my goal is to stop the American murder of the White race. But, it is a price easily paid in light of the importance of the struggle.Among prison guards, like in all of society, there are good apples and bad apples. Not that they are not all my enemies and the enemies of our race, but some serve out of ignorance or just for a job. The bad ones are always those who think they enhance their own stature by making life miserable for men in chains. Also, the ambitious ones will sell their own race and soul for personal advancement.

Old October 13th, 2012 #8
Nikolas Försberg
White Diamond Death

Chapter Seven (THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES)

Over the years of captivity, which now number over seventeen, I have continued to struggle in whatever ways have been available, mostly with my pen. Several themes I continue to try to instill in the minds of our folk. Chief among them is the idea that nature and nature's laws are the work of that creative intelligence that men call God. God's laws and nature's laws are one and the same. Nature's laws are a "bible" that men cannot invent, alter or otherwise pervert, and the highest law of nature is the preservation of one's own kind. I see this as the ultimate arbiter of the religious disputes that have for so many centuries divided our folk. Naturally, this has alienated many who come from fundamentalist Christian backgrounds. It seems to equally infuriate those who deny the existence of a higher power men call God. I believe our ancient enemy has always presented two sides neither one correct, and prompted us to pursue an either/or conflict between the two. The truth lies elsewhere. Just as they convinced the patriots of both Russia and the Western nations that the only options were political/economic systems called Communism and Capitalism. Both, of course, are anti-nature. In recent years I have been studying the origin of all the major religions and have found them to be the creation of initiates into what some term "Hermetic Philosophy." This, also, led to research on the Hermetic coding hidden in the Bible and particularly the English language authorized King James Version. I am well aware that this has distressed some of my friends of Christian, agnostic, atheistic and pagan persuasions. Additionally, I hope to soon heal the rifts between Wotanists and Identity folk by proving through the ancient science that both the original or Gnostic Christianity and Wotanism have the same roots in the Mystery schools.

I have pondered the "battle of the sexes" at length over these years of incarceration. Particularly difficult was the irony. As a male mammal and true to the instincts thus derived, it was the hard reality that the beauty of our women may soon cease to exist on earth that drove me to this struggle. Any eloquence or determination I might have displayed was born of desperation and from emotions of love and lust present in all healthy males. Yet, for nearly ten years not one unmarried, attractive woman on the entire planet visited me or pledged her love to me. When Black Panthers went to prison, thousands of beautiful young White women pledged their love. Sitting in my cell I can observe May Britt(Mrs. Sammy Davis Jr.), Nicole Brown(Mrs. O.J. Simpson), Lisa Presley(ex- Mrs. Michael Jackson) and the creme de la creme of our young White women across the country, by the millions, as they desert their race. It is a mockery of my love and struggle. My opinion has solidified that the women of our race by and large will not return by verbal persuasion. As has been the case throughout most of recorded history, and who knows how many eons of time beyond, women will again have to become prizes, treasures and possessions. White men will have to reattach their balls, reacquire a barbarian spirit, arm themselves and seize women, territory, power and the needs of life, or the race will die.

Additionally, although it will stir controversy, I have come to believe that in certain cycles of a culture or civilization, polygamy is a preferable lifestyle. To name only two examples, (1) when through war the male population is decimated, then common sense and nature's laws demand that wombs be filled, or (2) in the abomination of a multi-racial society, if a White man of energy and ability can support many wives and thereby keep White girls from mating with racial aliens. Furthermore, since I fear the tyranny of religious and governmental oppression as much as anything on earth, I believe that the marital arrangements of the Folk should not be subject to regulation. The primary concern must be that men support and take responsibility for mates and offspring. I don't want to rush to judgment, but it appears that the whole women's liberation movement was flawed. Maybe eons of time in which males protected tribe and territory while women tended hearth and home have created differences in which women usually see individuals rather than the whole race or tribe. Whatever the reason, the decades since women were "liberated" have castrated our males and led us to the brink of extinction.

We cannot, however, absolve our men from blame. It was they, too, who swallowed the Zionist propaganda and it was they who abandoned defense of territorial imperatives that in turn led to the abyss. I will continue to hope that the beauty of our women can be preserved. Of course, as long as I breathe I will continue to fight for a future for our children. So let me end this tome with one more repetition of the 14 WORDS which I hope will become the most sacred in history.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children."

Old October 13th, 2012 #9
Nikolas Försberg
White Diamond Death

The Death of the White Race

U.S. COMMISSIONER CONFIRMS THAT WHITE PEOPLE FACE EXTINCTION.

For years Aryan Nations has been warning our White kin that there was a conspiracy to Murder our White Aryan Race and that we were fast approaching the point of no return.

Now we have confirmation from U.S. Government sources. On the back of this leaflet you will find a reproduction of an article from the August 4, 1981, Rocky Mountain News. When reading the article, please bear in mind the following things.

Considering the lower-than-replacement White birth rate, the high non-white birthrate, the colored immigration and the fact that thousands of our young people (especially our women) desert their Race every day to marry non-whites, you can see that in ten years the child-bearing population of America will be less than ten percent White.

All history, as well as common sense, declares that no Race can survive without separation from others so they can promote, propagate and protect their own kind.

There are over two dozen all-Black nations engaging in no integration or the inevitable resultant, miscegenation, which decrees the death of a Race. The population of one Yellow country alone, China, is nearly four times all the Whites on the planet. They too are remaining racially pure. There are no all-White nations, at least in the Western world. We are the earth's most endangered species.

The famous American aviator, Charles Lindbergh, traveled America in the 30's warning that if we helped to destroy the tiny nation of Germany, which was the last and only White Racial Nation, then our Race was doomed. Was he right?

Today YOU can escape the terror of the Black ghettos and the Brown barrios. Your children and your children's children will have no refuge. THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE is neither imaginary nor far off in the distant future. History shows what "tender mercy" the few remaining Whites can expect from the colored hordes in the last days of our Race.

The JEWS, who have sworn to destroy our Race and who now own all three T.V. networks, the major movie companies, and nearly all newspapers and publishing companies, make it front page headlines, if they can find a non-integrated school or neighborhood anywhere.

Nations, economic systems, political systems, etc., will rise, fall and evolve as long as man walks this planet. THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE is eternal. Make no mistake, WHITEMAN, the death of our Race, the creators of Law, Justice, Technology, Medicine, Housing - virtually everything of value - spells the end of civilization.

Whiteman, look at the beautiful woman you love. Whitewoman, think about the future for your children. WHITEMAN, THINK. The decision is for this generation. Your children will be outnumbered fifty to one by colored people, who have been inflamed to hatred of our people by the JEWSMEDIA. Nature's laws are as impartial as they are harsh. Love your own kind, fight for your own kind or perish, as have many thousands of other species.

YOUR FIRST LOYALTY MUST BE TO YOUR RACE WHICH IS YOUR NATION!

David Lane

Old October 13th, 2012 #10
Nikolas Försberg
White Diamond Death

The illegal and malicious imprisonment of David Lane

Appeal from Political Prisoner David Lane to the citizens of the United States of America.

1) From the 5th Amendment to the United States Constitution:
"Nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb"

2) From the 6th Amendment to the United States Constitution:
"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed"

3) From the denial of appeal for David Lane, filed in the United States Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit, August 25, 1989, No. 87-2774, Holloway, Chief Judge: (emphasis added by ed.) "in December 1985, before trial on this charge, Lane {was} convicted of RICO offenses...where one element was the ALLEGED PARTICIPATION IN BERG,S KILLING."

"There were clearly separate offenses in that the RICO prosecution {in Seattle} required proof of a pattern of racketeering activity AND THE HOMICIDE, while here {in Denver} the racial motivation and employment element had to be proven, IN ADDITION TO THE HOMICIDE."

This is the documentation of the Government's malicious and illegal imprisonment of me. In the past I have largely avoided writing about my own legal situation for several reasons, among them being that pursuit of justice in Federal Courts in the United States of America is futile. But the time has come to expose the Government's blatant violations of Constitutional law in a criminal conspiracy to destroy David Lane. The governmental conspiracy is so undeniable and well documented that it must be used in the interest of freedom for all men.

More of the story follows, including how I was tried in Seattle, Washington, once for alleged participation in the Berg homicide and again for conspiracy to commit the Berg homicide. I was given 2 twenty year consecutive sentences totaling 40 years, before the third illegal trial in Denver, for which I was given an additional 150 years. {David has served almost 18 years to date} There were no other charges, singularly or in the aggregate, that could conceivably justify the draconian sentences in either Seattle or Denver except the alleged participation in the Berg homicide. Nor was there one iota of physical evidence presented at any trial in the Federal courts that I participated in the Berg homicide. The Denver district attorney stated that there was no evidence to try me for homicide, which is normally a state crime. 100% of the evidence against me was government created perjury.

But for now, note that I was jeopardized twice in a State and District other than where the offense shall have been committed, in direct and undeniable violation of the 5th and 6th Amendments to the Constitution. That I was subjected to group trials in order to tar me with the alleged actions of others, that the alleged offense was included with other offenses in the indictments, that the offense was labled a predicate act in a RICO or conspiracy trial, and the alleged motives for the offense are totally irrelevant and are deliberate deception.In black and white, in certified Federal Court documents, the evidence is absolute and beyond denial, that I was put in jeopardy three times with illegal indictments, trials and sentences, for an alleged offense of the Alan Berg homicide. Yet with an equally undeniable determination to circumvent the U.S. Constitution and to uphold the Government's criminal conspiracy to destroy David Lane, they deny the appeal that their own words self-evidently demand.

It is well known to all scholars that the whole purpose of the prohibition against double jeopardy in the 5th Amendment was to prevent exactly the kind of repeated and malicious prosecutions shown here. The current government's machinations in trying a person virtually unlimited times for the same alleged offense by adding motives to the indictments, by changing jurisdictions from State to Federal courts, or from one Federal court to another, or by including the alleged offense with other offenses in RICO or conspiracy trials are malicious, criminal and transparent methods to circumvent both the letter and spirit of the Constitution. The clear intent of the Constitution's authors was that a person not be put in jeopardy more than once for an alleged criminal act.

The "law" in America has become nothing but what is expedient for those who have power. Politicians invent unconstitutional statutes. Then Federal judges rule that the clearly unconstitutional statutes are enforceable, and innocent men are destroyed imply because their political views are unpopular with those in power.The unique thing about what I have shown here and a reason to use it widely in the resistance to Federal tyranny is the undeniable documentation which only a fanatically determined apologist for Government tyranny would attempt to deny. The Government can demonize victims such as those burned alive at a church in Waco, Texas, or the Weavers, so they can commit murder with impunity. They can cover up the perjured testimony created by Federal prosecutors. When all else fails, a power system will dismiss the pleadings of their victims as the " ravings of conspiracy nuts." But the evidence displayed here is shown in certified Federal Court documents, and they cannot profit by demonizing their own judges.

I hope that my personal friends and others who understand concepts like law, justice and freedom will use this expose` and spread it widely. Put lawyers, judges, bar associations, Federal, State and Local politicians, legal scholars and law professors on notice that at least some members of the public are aware of just what kind of criminal government they are running. It should be sent to newspaper editors, fax and computer networks, patriotic groups and so on. Perhaps a petition should be circulated and presented to someone in a position to use this in obtaining my personal freedom and to sue the criminal government for $50-100 million as a lesson that the Government must not be allowed to unlawfully destroy political opponents. At any rate, it is absolute truth and is the best expose` I can devise.

David Lane

Old October 13th, 2012 #11
Nikolas Försberg
White Diamond Death

WHITE GENOCIDE MANIFESTO

The format of the White Genocide Manifesto is by calculated intent designed to exclude and ignore the sophistries of establishment sanctioned "authorities." Power systems both religious and secular throughout recorded time have invented and canonized Bishops, Priests, Professors, Historians, Propaganda experts, Word-smiths, Doctors in various alleged disciplines and a host of similar glorified prostitutes, for the specific purpose of befuddling, misleading, controlling and using the masses.

Two well known historical figures who fell out of favor after exhibiting rare candor are Napoleon Bonaparte and Henry Ford. Bonaparte after perusing documents from the Vatican library is reported to have said, "History is a fable." Henry Ford after commissioning a group of scholars to investigate the real powers behind governments made the statement, "History is bunk." An author named Trevanian wrote that "The propaganda of the victors becomes the history of the vanquished." The fact is, all power systems rewrite history and propagandize contemporary events for self-serving purposes.

Dignifying the deceptions of system prostitutes by quotation, debate or by acceding to use of politically sanctioned terminology only legitimizes their harlotry and opens the doors to endless sophistry.

It has long been noted among men of perception that those who have acquired system sanction through so-called "higher education" seem particularly obtuse in accepting circumstances as shown by common sense, and that these "educated" individuals are usually the last to opt out of a corrupt, destructive and tyrannical system. This is so, partially because they have prostituted themselves for personal gain, but also, because higher education is more properly called "advanced brain pollution." The purpose of higher education is to create managers for the masters' empire.

In light of these stated circumstances, the White Genocide Manifesto will not rely on the words of "recognized" authorities or "approved" writings. The Manifesto's statements and conclusions come primarily from three sources: Nature's Laws, common sense and current circumstances. The present power structure's intellectual masturbation specialists will almost certainly react with the usual specious word games, for ophistry is the only recourse when denying fact. For example, when I state that only around 8% of the earth's population is White, I can foresee from past experience the system prostitutes attempting debate on whether the figure should be 9%, or whether modern Greeks are White, or if there even is a White race. They have a semantic arsenal of deception almost without end. It is self-evidently invalid, political rhetoric. The undamentals of the White Genocide Manifesto are absolute Truth in spirit, functional in detail and undeniable by men of good conscience and reasonable mind.

The Manifesto by design and intent uses time honored terminology in deliberate contravention of politically motivated semantic desecration. For centuries the word "gay" referred to a joyous mood, while the word "homosexual" referenced a sad state of affairs in which the natural role of male to female was abandoned in favor of something which denies Nature's intent. For centuries the 3 major races of the world have been called Negroid, Mongoloid and Aryan, (now called Caucasoid, to mean White, so as to include Jews and other Asiatics). The colored races of the world( comprising over 90% of the earth's population and far more when considering the all important demographic statistic of child-bearing age or younger ) are not a minority.

Western civilization is the creation of White man, from indoor plumbing and central heating, to more sophisticated inventions such as symphony orchestras, modern communications and anesthetics.

The addition of a suffix such as "ist" or "ism" does not demonize a word. Just as a Baptist loves and supports his religion, so a Racist loves and supports his race. The preservation of one's own kind being the first and highest Law of Nature, when the existence of one's own race is threatened, then racism becomes a Nature ordained imperative of the highest order. The White Genocide Manifesto does not comply with corruption of language as in the examples given, or to other politically sanctioned but fallacious terminology.

The Manifesto attaches little, if any, weight to the statements of political or religious prostitutes from power systems of this or any other age. The best judgment of intent is derived from actions, results and who benefits. Recognizing that no race commits suicide voluntarily, the Manifesto exposes the racial-religious tribe which now rules over the once White countries and which denies the White race not only White countries, but White schools, White neighborhoods, White organizations and everything necessary for survival as a biological and cultural entity.

Let it be understood that the term "racial integration" is a euphemism for genocide. The inevitable result of racial integration is a percentage of inter-racial matings each year, leading to extinction, as has happened to the White race in numerous areas in the past. As the White remnant is submerged in a tidal wave of five billion coloreds, they will become an extinct species in a relatively short time. This genocide is being accomplished by deliberate design. The author of this Manifesto, his comrades, both in chains and out, and others retaining their powers of reason stand in opposition.

Zionist control of the media, as well as of all essential power points of industry, finance, law and politics in the once White nations is simply fact and is well known by everyone in positions of influence. For those who doubt, the information is available to diligent researchers through such easily accessed sources as a book called the Jewish Who's Who at a local library or an intelligent perusal of readily available biographies. Unceasing and usually spurious wailings about "anti-semitism" will not change facts. Recognizing that it is the nature of sober and reflective men to accept the dictates or direction of existing governmental and religious institutions, it is imperative that the intent of such systems be clearly identified. When the intent, identified above all else by the affect of existing and ruling institutions, is destructive to a people, then the circumstances must be presented to all men of good conscience.

THE WHITE GENOCIDE MANIFESTO

Therefore, we, the aware body of those people identified historically and properly as the Aryan (or White) race, declare the following:

1) All existing governments in the once White political states now deny us hegemony and the exclusive territorial imperatives necessary to our survival as a biological and cultural entity.

2) The inevitable result of racial integration is genocide for the White race through miscegenation. The promotion of miscegenation between White women and colored men is self-evidently a priority in all existing system approved methods of communication.

3) White men who resist genocidal practices against their race are destroyed economically, politically and socially. If they continue to effectively resist they are assassinated or falsely imprisoned.

4) The life of a race is in the wombs of its women, and today approximately 2% of the earth's population is White female of child-bearing age, this being the essential demographic statistic relative to survival.

5) That economic, political and religious systems can be destroyed and resurrected, but the death of our race will be eternal.

6) That the instinct of White men to preserve the beauty of their women and a future for White children on this earth is ordained by Nature and Nature's God.

7) That all Western nations are ruled by a Zionist conspiracy to mix, overrun and exterminate the White race.

8) That America is the world, Zionist police department. America's military and police powers are used to destroy every White racial state or territorial imperative on the globe. Examples are the forced integration of Southern schools by the 101st Airborne using bayonets, the use of clubs by police under Federal edicts to beat and bloody the White mothers of South Boston when they protested the integration and destruction of their neighborhood schools, and the destruction of a White racial state in our ancient European homeland through war and subsequent occupation by colored troops. This is after Germany attempted to perform its historic function as defender of the race, as demonstrated against the invading Moors and Mongols.

9) That the denial of jobs to White men through so-called affirmative action and other nefarious schemes by result decreases White families and our population.

10) That multi-racial sports, entertainment and integration are designed to destroy the senses of uniqueness and value necessary to the survival of our race.

11) That history is being re-written to obscure the accomplishments of our ancestors and credit them to colored races.

12) That Judeo-Christianity is dedicated to the concept of racial leveling the oneness of mankind and, therefore, genocide.

13) That the Zionist occupation governments of America and other Western nations promote the unnatural act of homosexuality, knowing full well the power of the male instinct for sexual union must be directed toward procreation with females of the same race to ensure racial survival.

14) That the Zionist occupation governments of America and other Western nations promote and protect infanticide of healthy White babies, now called abortion, immensely to the detriment of the race.

In light of these and innumerable crimes against the collective White race, as well as the self-evident policy of genocide, we hereby forswear allegiance or support for our executioners' institutions. In obedience to Nature's Laws and recognizing that Nature and her Laws are the work of God, whatever a man's understanding of the Creator might be, and that the highest law is the preservation of one's own kind, we further demand the formation of exclusive White homelands on the North American continent and in Europe. If denied, then we will seek redress in whatever measures are necessary.

Let those who commit treason with the Zionist destroyer, or sit on the fence, be aware. If we are successful in our goal, expressed in the FOURTEEN WORDS:

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children,"

...then your treachery will be appropriately rewarded. If not, and the White race goes the way of the dinosaurs, then the last generation of White children, including yours, will pay for your vile complicity at the hands of the colored races who will inherit the world.

Old October 13th, 2012 #12
Nikolas Försberg
White Diamond Death

88 Precepts

Until the white race realizes that there is only one source from which we can ascertain lasting truths, there will never be peace or stability on this earth. In the immutable Laws of Nature are the keys to life, order, and understanding. The words of men, even those which some consider "inspired" are subject to the translations, vocabulary, additions, subtractions, and distortions of fallible mortals. Therefore, every writing or influence, ancient or modern, must be strained through the test of conformity to Natural Law. The White Peoples of the earth must collectively understand that they are equally subject to the iron-hard Laws of Nature with every other creature of the Universe, or they will not secure peace, safety, nor even their existence. The world is in flames because Races, Sub-races, Nations, and Cultures are being forced to violate their own Nature-ordained instincts for self-preservation. Many men of good will, but little understanding, are struggling against symptoms which are the result of disobedience to Natural Law. As is the Nature of Man, most take narrow, provincial stances predicated on views formed by immediate environment, current circumstances, and conditioned dogma. This is encouraged by that powerful and ruthless Tribe which has controlled the affairs of the world for untold centuries by exploiting Man's most base instincts. Conflict among and between the unenlightened serves as their mask and shield. A deeper understanding of the Fundamental Laws that govern the affairs of Men is necessary if we are to save civilization from its usurious executioners. The following are not intended to provide a detailed system of government, but as PRECEPTS which, when understood, will benefit and preserve a People as individuals and as a Nation.

The 88 PRECEPTS

1. Any religion or teaching which denies the Natural Laws of the Universe is false.

2. Whatever People’s perception of God, or Gods, or the motive Force of the Universe might be, they can hardly deny that Nature’s Law are the work of, and therefore the intent of, that Force.

3. God and religion are distinct, separate and often conflicting concepts. Nature evidences the divine plan, for the natural world is the work of the force or the intelligence men call God. Religion is the creation of mortals, therefore predestined to fallibility. Religion may preserve or destroy a People, depending on the structure given by its progenitors, the motives of its agents and the vagaries of historical circumstances.

4. The truest form of prayer is communion with Nature. It is not vocal. Go to a lonely spot, if possible a mountaintop, on a clear, star-lit night, ponder the majesty and order of the infinite macrocosm. Then consider the intricacies of the equally infinite microcosm. Understand that you are on the one hand inconsequential beyond comprehension in the size of things, and on the other hand, you are potentially valuable beyond comprehension as a link in destiny’s chain. There you begin to understand how pride and self can co-exist with respect and reverence. There we find harmony with Nature and with harmony comes strength, peace and certainty.

5. Secular power systems protect and promote religions, which teach of an after-life. Thus, people are taught to abandon defenses against the predators of this life.

6. History, both secular and religious, is a fable conceived in self-serving deceit and promulgated by those who perceive benefits.

7. Religion in its most beneficial form is the symbology of a People and their culture. A multiracial religion destroys the senses of uniqueness, exclusivity and value necessary to the survival of a race.

8. What men call the “super natural” is actually the “natural” not yet understood or revealed.

9. A proliferation of laws with the resultant loss of freedom is a sign of, and directly proportional to, spiritual sickness in a Nation.

10. If a Nation is devoid of spiritual health and moral character, then government and unprincipled men will fill the vacancy. Therefore, freedom prospers in moral values and tyranny thrives in moral decay.

11. Truth requires little explanation. Therefore, beware of verbose doctrines. The great principles are revealed in brevity.

12. Truth does not fear investigation.

13. Unfounded belief is pitfall. A People who do not check the validity and effect of their beliefs with reason will suffer or perish.

14. In accord with Nature’s Laws, nothing is more right than the preservation of one’s own race.

15. No greater motivating force exists than the certain conviction that one is right.

16. Discernment is a sign of a healthy People. In a sick or dying nation, civilization, culture or race, substance is abandoned in favor of appearance.

17. Discernment includes the ability to recognize the difference between belief and demonstrable reality.

18. There exists no such thing as rights or privileges under the Laws of Nature. The deer being stalked by a hungry lion has no right to life. However, he may purchase life by obedience to nature- ordained instincts for vigilance and flight. Similarly, men have no rights to life, liberty or happiness. These circumstances may be purchased by oneself, by one’s family, by one’s tribe or by one’s ancestors, but they are nonetheless purchases and are not rights. Furthermore, the value of these purchases can only be maintained through vigilance and obedience to Natural Law.

19. A people who are not convinced of their uniqueness and value will perish.

20. The White race has suffered invasions and brutality from Africa and Asia for thousands of years. For example, Attila and the Asiatic Huns who invaded Europe in the 5th century, raping, plundering and killing from the Alps to the Baltic and the Caspian Seas. This scenario was repeated by the Mongols of Genghis Khan 800 years later. (Note here that the American Indians are not “Native Americans,” but are racially Mongolians.) In the 8th century, hundreds of years before Negroes were brought to America, the North African Moors of mixed racial background invaded and conquered Portugal, Spain and part of France. So, the attempted guilt-trip placed on the White race by civilization’s executioners is invalid under both historical circumstance and the Natural Law which denies inter-specie compassion. The fact is, all races have benefited immeasurably from the creative genius of the Aryan People.

21. People who allow others not of their race to live among them will perish, because the inevitable result of a racial integration is racial inter-breeding which destroys the characteristics and existence of a race. Forced integration is deliberate and malicious genocide, particularly for a People like the White race, who are now a small minority in the world.

22. In the final analysis, a race or specie is not judged superior or inferior by its accomplishments, but by its will and ability to survive.

23. Political, economic, and religious systems may be destroyed and resurrected by men, but the death of a race is eternal.

24. No race of People can indefinitely continue their existence without territorial imperatives in which to propagate, protect, and promote their own kind.

25. A People without a culture exclusively their own will perish.

26. Nature has put a certain antipathy between races and species to preserve the individuality and existence of each. Violation of the territorial imperative necessary to preserve that antipathy leads to either conflict or mongrelization.

27. It is not constructive to hate those of other races, or even those of mixed races. But a separation must be maintained for the survival of one’s own race. One must, however, hate with a pure and perfect hatred those of one’s own race who commit treason against one’s own kind and against the nations of one’s own kind. One must hate with perfect hatred all those People or practices which destroy one’s People, one’s culture, or the racial exclusiveness of one’s territorial imperative.

28. The concept of a multi-racial society violates every Natural Law for specie preservation.

29. The concept of “equality” is declared a lie by every evidence of Nature. It is a search for the lowest common denominator, and its pursuit will destroy every superior race, nation, or culture. In order for a plow horse to run as fast as a race horse you would first have to cripple the race horse; conversely, in order for a race horse to pull as much as a plow horse, you would first have to cripple the plow horse. In either case, the pursuit of equality is the destruction of excellence.

30. The instincts for racial and specie preservation are ordained by Nature.

31. Instincts are Nature’s perfect mechanism for the survival of each race and specie. The human weakness of rationalizing situations for self-gratification must not be permitted to interfere with these instincts.

32. Miscegenation, that is race-mixing, is and has always been, the greatest threat to the survival of the Aryan race.

33. Inter-specie compassion is contrary to the Laws of Nature and is, therefore, suicidal. If a wolf were to intercede to save a lamb from a lion, he would be killed. Today, we see the White man taxed so heavily that he cannot afford children. The taxes raised are then used to support the breeding of tens of millions of non-whites, many of whom then demand the last White females for breeding partners. As you can see, man is subject to all the Laws of Nature. This has nothing to do with morality, hatred, good or evil. Nature does not recognize the concepts of good and evil in inter-specie relationships. If the lion eats the lamb, it is good for the lion and evil for the lamb. If the lamb escapes and the lion starves, it is good for the lamb and evil for the lion. So, we see the same incident is labeled both good and evil. This cannot be, for there are no contradictions within Nature’s Laws.

34. The instinct for sexual union is part of Nature’s perfect mechanism for specie preservation. It begins early in life and often continues until late in life. It must not be repressed; its purpose, reproduction, must not be thwarted either. Understand that for thousands of years our females bore children at an early age. Now, in an attempt to conform to and compete in an alien culture, they deny their Nature-ordained instincts and duties. Teach responsibility, but, also, have understanding. The life of a race springs from the wombs of its women. He who would judge must first understand the difference between what is good and what is right.

35. Homosexuality is a crime against Nature. All Nature declares the purpose of the instinct for sexual union is reproduction and thus, preservations of the specie. The overpowering male sex drive must be channeled toward possession of females, as well as elements such as territory and power, which are necessary to keep them.

36. Sexual pornography degrades the Nature of all who are involved. A beautiful nude woman is art; a camera between her knees to explore her private parts is pornography.

37. That race whose males will not fight to death to keep and mate with their females will perish. Any White man with healthy instincts feels disgust and revulsion when he sees a woman of his race with a man of another race. Those, who today control the media and affairs of the Western World, teach that this is wrong and shameful. They label it “racism.” As any “ism,” for instance the word “nationalism,” means to promote one’s own nation; “racism” merely means to promote and protect the life of one’s own race. It is, perhaps, the proudest word in existence. Any man who disobey these instincts is anti-Nature.

38. In a sick and dying nation, culture, race or civilization, political dissent and traditional values will be labeled and persecuted as heinous crimes by inquisitors clothing themselves in jingoistic patriotism.

39. A People who are ignorant of their past will defile the present and destroy the future.

40. A race must honor above all earthly things, those who have given their lives or freedom for the preservation of the folk.

41. The folk, namely the members of the race, are the Nation. Racial loyalties must always supersede geographical and national boundaries. If this is taught and understood, it will end fratricidal wars. Wars must not be fought for the benefit of another race.

42. The Nations’ leaders are not rulers, they are servants and guardians. They are not to serve for personal gain. Choose only a guardian who has no interest in the accumulation of material things.

43. Choose and judge your leaders, also called guardians, thus: Those who seek always to limit the power of government are of good heart and conscience. Those who seek to expand the power of government are base tyrants.

44. No government can give anything to anybody without first taking it from another. Government is, by its very nature, legalized taking. A limited amount of government is a necessary burden for national defense and internal order. Anything more is counterproductive to freedom and liberty.

45. The Organic founding Law, namely the Constitution of a Nation, must not be amendable by any method other than unanimous consent of all parties thereto and with all parties present. Otherwise, the doors are opened for the advent of that most dangerous and deadly form of government, democracy.

46. In a democracy those who control the media, and thus the minds of the electorate, have power undreamed by kings or dictators.

47. The simplest way to describe a democracy is this: Three people form a government, each having one vote. Then two of them vote to steal the wealth of the third.

48. The latter stages of a democracy are filled with foreign wars, because the bankrupt system attempts to preserve itself by plundering other nations.

49. In a democracy that which is legal is seldom moral, and that which is moral is often illegal.

50. A democracy is always followed by a strongman... some call him dictator. It is the only way to restore order out of the chaos caused by a democracy. Pick your strongman wisely! He must be a guardian in his heart. He must be one who has shown that his only purpose in life is the preservation of the folk. His ultimate aim must be to restore the rule of Law based on the perfect Laws of Nature. Do not choose him by his words. Choose one who has sacrificed all in the face of tyranny; choose one who has endured and persevered. This is the only reliable evidence of his worthiness and motives.

51. A power system will do anything, no matter how corrupt or brutal, to preserve itself.

52. Tyrannies cannot be ended without the use of force.

53. Those who commit treason disguise their deeds in proclamations of patriotism.

54. Propaganda is major component in all power systems, both secular and religious; false propaganda is a major component of unprincipled power systems. All power systems endeavor to convince their subjects that the system is good, just, beneficent and noble, as well as worthy of perpetuation and defense. The more jingoistic propaganda issued, the more suspicious one should be of its truth.

55. Political power, in the final analysis, is created and maintained by force.

56. A power system, secular or religious, which employs extensive calls to patriotism or requires verbosity and rhetoric for its preservation, is masking tyranny.

57. Propaganda is a legitimate and necessary weapon in any struggle. The elements of successful propaganda are: simplicity, emotion, repetition, and brevity. Also, since men believe what they want to believe, and since they want to believe that which they perceive as beneficial to themselves, then successful propaganda must appeal to the perceived selfinterest of those to whom it is disseminated.

58. Tyrannies teach what to think; free men learn how to think.

59. Beware of men who increase their wealth by the use of words. Particularly beware of the lawyers or priests who deny Natural Law.

60. The patriot, being led to the inquisition’s dungeons or the executioner’s axe, will be condemned the loudest by his former friends and allies; for thus they seek to escape the same fate.

61. The sweet goddess of Peace lives only under the protective arm of the ready God of War.

62. The organic founding Law of a Nation must state with unmistakable and irrevocable specificity the identity of the homogeneous racial, cultural group for whose welfare it was formed, and that the continued existence of the Nation is singularly for all time for the welfare of that specific group only.

63. That race or culture which lets others influence or control any of the following will perish:
• Organs of information;
• Educational institutions;
• Religious institutions;
• Political offices;
• Creation of their money;
• Judicial institutions;
• Cultural institutions;
• Economic life.

64. Just Laws require little explanation. Their meaning is irrevocable in simplicity and specificity.

65. Men’s emotions are stirred far more effectively by the spoken word than by the written word. This is why a ruling tyranny will react more violently to gatherings of dissenters than to books or pamphlets.

66. The organic founding Law of the Nation, or any law, is exactly as pertinent as the will and power to enforce it.

67. An unarmed or non-militant People will be enslaved.

68. Some say the pen is more powerful than the sword. Perhaps so. Yet, the pen without the sword has no authority.

69. Tyrannies are usually built step by step and disguised by noble rhetoric.

70. The difference between a terrorist and a patriot is control of the press.

71. The judgments of the guardians, the leaders, must be true to Natural Law and tempered by reason.

72. Materialism is base and destructive. The guardians of a Nation must constantly warn against and combat a materialistic spirit in the Nation. Acquisition of wealth and property, as need for the well-being of one’s family and obtained by honorable means is right and proper. Exploitation, particularly through usury, is destructive to a nation.

73. Materialism leads men to seek artificial status through wealth or property. True social status comes from service to Family, Race and Nation.

74. Materialism ultimately leads to conspicuous, unnecessary consumption, which in turn leads to the rape of Nature and destruction of the environment. It is unnatural. The true guardians of the Nation must be wholly untainted by materialism.

75. The function of a merchant or salesman is to provide a method of exchange. A merchant who promotes unnecessary consumption and materialism must not be tolerated.

76. The only lawful functions of money are as a medium of exchange and especially usury are unlawful. Usury (interest) at any percentage is a high crime which cannot be tolerated.

77. A nation with an aristocracy of money, lawyers or merchants will become a tyranny.

78. The simplest way to describe a usury-based central banking system is this: The bankers demand the property of the Nation as collateral for their loans. At interest, more money is owed them that they created with the loans. So, eventually, the bankers foreclose on the Nation.

79. Usury (interest), inflation, and oppressive taxation are the theft by deception and destroy the moral fabric of the Nation.

80. Wealth gained without sacrifices or honest labor will usually be misused.

81. Nothing in Nature is static; either the life force grows and expands or it decays and dies.

82. Respect must be earned; it cannot be demanded or assumed.

83. Avoid a vexatious man, for his venom will poison your own nature.

84. Self discipline is a mark of higher man.

85. One measure of a man is cheerfulness in adversity.

86. A fool judges others by their words. A wise man judges others by their actions and accomplishments.

87. In our relationships or interactions, as in all of Nature’s Laws, to each action there is a reaction. That which we plant will be harvested, if not by ourselves, then by another.

88. These are sure signs of a sick or dying Nation. If you see any of them, your guardians are committing treason.
• Mixing and destruction of the founding race;
• Destruction of the family units;
• Oppressive taxation;
• Corruption of the Law;
• Terror and suppression against those who warn of the Nation’s error;
• Immorality: drugs, drunkenness, etc.;
• Infanticide (now called abortion);
• Destruction of the currency (inflation or usury);
• Aliens in the land, alien culture;
• Materialism;
• Foreign wars;
• Guardians (leaders) who pursue wealth or glory;
• Homosexuality;
• Religion not based on Natural Law.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

That the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

Old October 13th, 2012 #13
Nikolas Försberg
White Diamond Death

14 Why's

The Images we fight to preserve...

Fair Child of light, you are my Kin,
In Body, soul and mind;
A spirit call from deep within,
I must preserve your kind.

1. Why are we called "haters" when our cause is the preservation of the beauty of our children?

2. Why does the media call 92% of the earths population, that is non white, "minorities?"

3. Why is it evil to talk with pride of our own White race, when all other races are encouraged to do so?

4. Why does the media repudiate the historically proven fact that racial integration is cultural and biological genocide?

5. Why does America disavow the vast differences in civilization between Africa, China and Europe?

6. Why do all major Christian leaders, from Billy Graham to the Pope, promote genocide of the White race by encouraging interracial marriage?

7. Why is an act of self defense by a White man prosecuted as a "hate crime?"

8. Why is the very name of our race, Aryan, condemned as "White Supremacist?"

9. Why is all history being rewritten to obscure and denigrate the genius and accomplishments of the White race?

10. Why are only White people, unlike other races, denied a White homeland?

11. Why do Christian churches promote adoption of colored children from all over the world by White families, when they know the result is genocide of the White race?

12. Why does all entertainment, from movies and magazines to sports, promote miscegenation by making token heroes of colored males to our women and children?

13. Why dos the US government advance White genocide through forced bussing of our school children?

14. Why are we not told that less than 2% of the earth's population is young, White female? As the future of our race is in the wombs of our women, the White race is on the brink of extinction.

Thread