Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Croatia
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 24th, 2018 #41
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Goldfinger is also a croat (((SF Russia))) troll.

As for Serbia and Croatia all I want are the historically ethnic Serbian majority parts , nothing more.
You know a troll is defeated when they beg you to stop.

Old December 25th, 2018 #42
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Serbs have complex of us because they are defeated, they are frustrated about that what is typical loser reaction.
+++++++++
Yes subhuman envy of losers! Losers who cant stop cry about defeat. Untermensch envy and hate, like african niggers against whites.

Croatia defeated shity Velikosrpski dream. How to win and get help from NATO when having Revisionist president? don't have nigger iq diplomacy skill of serbia. I remember that Seselj guy from film about Yugoslavia wars west will not do anything ahahahahahaha. Croatia won and get help and support with this smart president - EPIC WIN. Serbia sucked with its morons like Milosevic.

President Tudjman Refuses to Recant
Croatia's Leader Denounced as Holocaust Revisionist

by Mark Weber

In spite of strong criticism from prominent American Jewish leaders, the President of Croatia refuses to repudiate his revisionist views on the Holocaust issue. Franjo Tudjman, Croatia's democratically elected leader, and a respected European scholar, has aroused controversy for publicly rejecting the "Six Million" story.

At the invitation of the US government, Tudjman and other foreign leaders attended the formal ceremony on April 22 in Washington, DC, dedicating the US Holocaust Memorial Museum. Elie Wiesel, a Jewish survivor of Auschwitz and other German wartime camps, was not happy. "Tudjman's presence in the midst of survivors is a disgrace," said Wiesel, who also expressed concern that a 1988 book by the Croatian historian would, in the words of the New York Times (April 22), "fuel the arguments of historical revisionists who deny that the Holocaust occurred."

Rabbi Marvin Hier, director of the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles, said that the only justification for Tudjman's appearance at the dedication ceremony would be to provide an opportunity for him to publicly repudiate his heretical views. "If that is not the case," Hier said, "the invitation is giving credence to one of the world's most famous Holocaust revisionists." (New York Times, April 22, 1993.)
'Exaggerated Data'

Tudjman readily acknowledges that Europe's Jews suffered "terrible hardships" during the war years. At the same time, though, he has written in Bespuca -- Povijesne Zbiljnosti ("Wastelands: Historical Truth"), a 500-page scholarly work first published in 1988:

The estimated loss of up to six million [Jewish] dead is founded too much on both emotional, biased testimonies and on exaggerated data in the postwar reckonings of war crimes and on the squaring of accounts with the defeated... In the mid-1980s, world Jewry still has the need to recall its "holocaust" even by trying to prevent the election of the former U.N. Secretary General Kurt Waldheim as president of Austria.

Tudjman reportedly estimates that a total of 900,000 Jews perished in the catastrophe of the Second World War. (New York Times, April 22.) He also suggests that many wartime Jewish deaths would not have occurred if German armed forces had prevailed over the Soviet Union, allowing for a "territorial solution" to the Jewish question such as a "reservation" in eastern Poland or in Madagascar. (See The Journal of Historical Review, Summer 1992, pp. 240-243, and, The New Republic, Nov. 25, 1991, pp. 16, 18.)

Tudjman reaffirmed his revisionist outlook in an interview with Canadian television: "With regard to Jews, I'm inclined to agree with those scholars in the world who say that the figure of six million is exaggerated." (The New Republic, Jan. 20, 1992, p. 5.)
Respected Historian

Tudjman's views are all the more noteworthy because they are those of a respected historian who cannot seriously be regarded as a "Nazi." During the Second World War he fought against Croatia's pro-German Ustashe regime as an officer in the partisan forces of Communist leader Tito. After 1945, he served in Belgrade as a member of the General Staff of the Yugoslav National Army, eventually attaining the rank of Major General. In 1961 he left the military to pursue academic interests.

After study in Belgrade, he assumed a position in 1963 as a part-time professor on the Faculty of Political Science at the University of Zagreb, and in 1964 he earned a doctorate in history. From 1961 to 1967, he was director in Zagreb of the Institute for the History of the Workers Movement. He has also served as edi-tor-in-chief of the magazine Paths of the Revolution, and as a member of the editorial boards of the military-theoretical journal Voino delo and the intellectual magazine Forum.

Tudjman is the author of numerous historical works, several of which have appeared in other languages, and has been a guest lecturer at universities and institutes in Italy, Germany and the United States. In 1966 he was a speaker at the International Seminar series at Harvard University. His book Nationalism in Contemporary Europe was published in 1981 by the Columbia University Press, and his controversial 1988 book Bespuca ("Wastelands") was given a respectful review by Germany's prestigious national daily, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Jan. 16, 1990. Tudjman, the paper told readers, has dealt with questions of contemporary history "with competence and courage."

Tudjman's refusal to give in to demands that he repudiate his revisionist views on the Holocaust issue is entirely consistent with his record of defiance of biased "official" history. Because of his dissident views, Communist Yugoslav authorities ordered his arrest in 1972 and barred him from public activity for two years. After a second arrest in 1981 for dissident activities, he was imprisoned for a year and a half.

NATO bombed u? cry more losers
NATO not first who know what to do with balkans worst morons and troublers

eternal good policy!

Old December 25th, 2018 #43
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
all I want are the historically ethnic Serbian majority parts
this is only thing you get there

Confession of prostitute Marina from Belgrade who worked in Croatia

but i want see serbia try some stupid shit again. you will get ass kicked and lose more territory and then cry more as loser untermenshen .

there always are more lands to lose.

Old December 25th, 2018 #44
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Vitaly is a trolling piece of shit, and I'm just trolling back. No offense intended to the Serbian members here. I think most understood what I was doing. Croats have zero legitimacy in claiming any sort of superiority over Serbs.
Sorry brother but it was very unpleasant from you to put us on the level below croats and croats below niggers, I hate them both. Glad you were saying it not seriously and we agree that croatia must be finally destroyed when we take our Serbian lands back.

Quote:
You know a troll is defeated when they beg you to stop.
If I was going to stop your attack against croats why would I start this thread in few minutes later? Should croats and ukrainians be expelled from WN forums?
Please sign my petition there and stop trusting user "Serbian" in everything, he got paranoia already.

Last edited by GoldfingerSRB; December 25th, 2018 at 07:59 AM.

Old December 25th, 2018 #45
Fico

Exclamation

NATO bombed them because they saw how they have stupid alliance nation Serbia, officaly still Yugoslavia when war began is stupid. They have third army in Europe who were ex partisan army called as Yugoslav National Army and they could not win the war. In that time whole West was against Croatia so today they see that is Croatia better in alliance than Serbia. Their president Slobodan Milosevic recognize serbian inferiority on the end of war. Same stupidity saw Hitler, he have Yugoslavia in alliance and must attacked Belgrade because they were incapable and saw in Croats better nation on that place.

Last edited by Fico; December 25th, 2018 at 11:31 AM.

Old December 26th, 2018 #46
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
NATO bombed them because they saw how they have stupid alliance nation Serbia, officaly still Yugoslavia when war began is stupid. They have third army in Europe who were ex partisan army called as Yugoslav National Army and they could not win the war. In that time whole West was against Croatia so today they see that is Croatia better in alliance than Serbia. Their president Slobodan Milosevic recognize serbian inferiority on the end of war. Same stupidity saw Hitler, he have Yugoslavia in alliance and must attacked Belgrade because they were incapable and saw in Croats better nation on that place.
++++++++++

NATO atack them with same reason all other dislike serb
is any in Balkans who not dislike Eternal Serb?

they betray and attack and hate and want to steal land from Bulgaria, orthodox nation
they hate and attack Macedonia
they attack Croatia
they hate and attack Bosnian

because of their endless betraying and attack all hate and distrust them. their diplomacy is nigger iq. they understand diplomacy as shouting how strong and big they are and how all are weak and can do nothing. is like chutzpah and 100% lack of moral of jews but after lobotomy because jews do it clever. if cross jew and nigger, or lobotomize jew make him nigger iq maybe you can get serb national psihology.

Quote:
behavior of sERBIA - Jews of Balkans
Quote:
Something about interethnic relations is written by Richard West in his book "Josip Broz Tito" =>

Serbs developed something like a persecution mania. As with a single person, and with a whole nation, persecution craze feeds itself.

“There are two scapegoats in Europe: we and Jews,” the Serbs used to say. And since they firmly believed that the whole world hates them, the Serbs themselves often provoked this hatred by their behavior.

The Eternal Serb

things like this teach lesson to Eternal Serb

and create peace for generation. like with nigger, is only way to make behave. now white people not die in Balkans because of nigger iq "whites".

funny image from russian news site https://www.mk.ru/politics/world/art...y-etoquot.html

Old December 26th, 2018 #47
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Please sign my petition there and stop trusting user "Serbian" in everything, he got paranoia already.
Serbian is a respected member here. On this particular issue, I'll take his word for it.

You're attempting to mock Serbian. Considering your avatar mimics his, while at the same time taking hardline positions that he wouldn't. This is why you're a troll.

Old December 26th, 2018 #48
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
they betray and attack and hate and want to steal land from Bulgaria, orthodox nation
Which 'Bulgarian land' did we steal?

Quote:
they hate and attack Macedonia
Macedonia is in Greece. As for FYROM (Serbian 'Macedonia'), which was old south Serbia we gave it away to them. Bulgarians and Greeks never gave these so called Macedonians in their countries any rights let alone land to form their own state like Serbs did.

Quote:
they attack Croatia
Croatia (NATO/USA) attacked its Serbian population, a population which had equal state forming status like Croatian nation.

Quote:
they hate and attack Bosnian
Bosnian is a regional term. Bosnians can be either Serb croat or muslim.

I think you are on the wrong forum. this is a forum for WN's and countering the jew, not some shitty little Balkan bickering board which interests no one but a few anti white trolls like you and your little (((SF Russia))) crew.

BTW this pro jew/muslim maggot is Darknet from (((SF Russia)))

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 26th, 2018 #49
Serbian

Quote:
Serbian is a respected member here. On this particular issue, I'll take his word for it.

You're attempting to mock Serbian. Considering your avatar mimics his, while at the same time taking hardline positions that he wouldn't. This is why you're a troll.
This rat Goldnigger, like the others from SF Russia, are just trying to disrupt and cause trouble here.

Old December 27th, 2018 #50
Vitaly "SND"

Conclusion: sERBS are obviously inferor compared to Croats! And even this sERB knos it!
Quote:
Ill give Croats one thing, they are very good at sussing out how the global geopolitical winds are blowing at any given moment, and then using it to their advantage. They always stick with the strongest and come out on top. So unlike Serbs.
so this thread is 100% inferior untermensh hatred of superior. like africa niggeers who hate whites who civilize them.
Quote:
I think you are on the wrong forum. this is a forum for WN's and countering the jew, not some shitty little Balkan bickering board
traslation: i wanna post my retarded inferior balkans' nigger shit against better white nations but not hear back about my obvious inferiority.

Untermenshes, only fail and lose waits you in future. Kosovo, Krajina, Skopje and more are not your. half croat or other superior leader is ur only hope like Tito. Or get some other Aryan nation to improve ur genetic.

Or, lick Putins feet and get nothing! ahahahaha

Old December 29th, 2018 #51
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Should croats and ukrainians be expelled from WN forums?
You must compose official petition to stop applying IQ tests on serbs as a tool of disrimination.

Old December 30th, 2018 #52
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
This rat Goldnigger, like the others from SF Russia, are just trying to disrupt and cause trouble here.
Instead of accusing me in crazy stuff why don't you support my petition to admins?
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552588
Even if we do not find points of contact it's still possible to block out common enemies of Serbia.

Old January 8th, 2019 #53
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
a little artificial banana state in the Balkans
Unlike the artificial, corrupt jewish gangster state known as Ukraine, Croatia is a real country with a very long history:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdo...tia_(925–1102)

Quote:
These borders look better to me (minus what's left of Croatia)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File...ugoslavia).svg
Why do you think that Serbia and Slovenia are the only former Yugoslav countries that deserve to exist? You seem to dislike Croatia because it sucks up to NATO, but do you realize that Slovenia is a NATO member and a ZOG lackey? Are you cool with that?

Quote:
Also, Croatians elected a female to run their Nation. This speaks volumes about the testosterone levels of Croatian men. They must be low-T cucks.
Croatia is run by the prime minister, who is a man named Andrej Plenković:

Quote:
The Prime Minister of Croatia (Croatian: Premijer/ Premijerka Hrvatske), officially the President of the Government of the Republic of Croatia (Croatian: Predsjednik/ Predsjednica Vlade Republike Hrvatske), is Croatia's head of government, and is de facto the most powerful and influential state officeholder in the Croatian system of government. (...) The current Prime Minister of Croatia is Andrej Plenković.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_Croatia

Perhaps you're confusing him with the president of Croatia (who's not nearly as powerful as the prime minister), who is a woman named Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović? In any case, if Croats are "low-T cucks" for electing Grabar-Kitarović, then what should we call Serbs who have an openly lesbian prime minister, Ana Brnabić?

Serbia Gets Its First Female, and First Openly Gay, Premier

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/28/w...-minister.html

(Although if it makes you feel any better, Brnabić is said to have Croatian ancestry. Hey, wait a second... Wouldn't that mean that Serbia is run by a Croat? Oy gevalt.)

The Serbs also chose a hideous, disgusting, gypsy-looking lesbian singer, Marija Šerifović, to represent their country in the Eurovision Song Contest:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marija_Šerifović

Seriously, why do Serbs love masculine lesbians so much? It's creepy.

Quote:
I would support Serbia in retaking Croatia.
First you wrote that Russia should retake Croatia, then you seemed to retract your comment when you realized that Croatia has never belonged to Russia (you must have confused it with some other country), and now you're saying that Croatia should be retaken by Serbia instead. I don't want to sound rude, bit I get the impression that you know very little about Eastern European politics and history, Crowe.

Quote:
Ill give Croats one thing, they are very good at sussing out how the global geopolitical winds are blowing at any given moment, and then using it to their advantage. They always stick with the strongest and come out on top. So unlike Serbs.
"So unlike Serbs?" I'm sorry, but that's complete nonsense. The Serbs elected Aleksandar Vučić, who is a despicable, opportunistic, traitorous, pro-rapeugee cuck who is willing to sell out his people so that Serbia can join the Jewropean Jewnion:

Quote:
Before his tenure as his country's president Vučić served as the Prime Minister of Serbia in two terms from 2014-2016 and from 2016 until 2017, as well as the Deputy Prime Minister since 2012 until 2014.
(...)
In April 2017, Vučić was elected President of Serbia with over 55% of the vote in the first round, thus avoiding a second round.
(...)
Vučić also stated that Serbia will cooperate with the EU in solving the migrant stream going from the Middle East to EU member countries through the Balkan route, and that Serbia will be ready to take some portion of the migrants. "Serbia will receive a certain number of migrants. This makes us more European than some member states. We don't build fences," Vučić wrote on Twitter, while criticizing the migrant policies of some EU member countries.[45]
(...)
During his visit to northern Kosovo, to garner support for the Brussels-brokered deal, he urged Kosovo Serbs to “leave the past and think about the future”.[38]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandar_Vučić

Quote:
I think you are on the wrong forum. this is a forum for WN's and countering the jew, not some shitty little Balkan bickering board which interests no one but a few anti white trolls like you and your little (((SF Russia))) crew.
Uhm, excuse me, but aren't you the one who started this thread? It seems kind of strange that you would start an anti-Croatian thread and then complain about how your opponents engage in "Balkan bickering".

Quote:
BTW this pro jew/muslim maggot is Darknet from (((SF Russia)))
That's a serious accusation since Darknet is a pro-jewish propagandist who has teamed up with the notorious and truly despicable Stormfront infiltrator Poison. Can you prove your claim? I believe it's against the rules to accuse your fellow VNN members of being jews, feds or infiltrators, although I guess I could be wrong.

Old January 9th, 2019 #54
GoldfingerSRB

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Unlike the artificial, corrupt jewish gangster state known as Ukraine, Croatia is a real country with a very long history:
Do you really believe ukrops and ustashas should be allowed to stay in WN sites? Insane! https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552588

Old January 9th, 2019 #55
Serbian

Quote:
Uhm, excuse me, but aren't you the one who started this thread? It seems kind of strange that you would start an anti-Croatian thread and then complain about how your opponents engage in "Balkan bickering".

This thread was a response to all the (((SF Russia))) clowns and their SF croatian friends coming on VNN Serbia to troll. As you can see before their arrival I never mentioned Croatia. I simply don't care about that banana republic, it is completely insignificant. Hell these days I don't even post about my own country Serbia (also a banana state currently) anymore as there are just much more important topics in the world like jews Putin Trump geopolitics culture war etc.

Quote:
That's a serious accusation since Darknet is a pro-jewish propagandist who has teamed up with the notorious and truly despicable Stormfront infiltrator Poison. Can you prove your claim? I believe it's against the rules to accuse your fellow VNN members of being jews, feds or infiltrators, although I guess I could be wrong.

His writing style is the same and his talking points are identical. Its him, I'm 98% sure.

You cant hate Poison and then stand up for these clowns here. They are his people.

Old January 9th, 2019 #56
Crowe

Quote:
Why do you think that Serbia and Slovenia are the only former Yugoslav countries that deserve to exist? You seem to dislike Croatia because it sucks up to NATO, but do you realize that Slovenia is a NATO member and a ZOG lackey? Are you cool with that?
I don't really care that much about this region. I would like to see them assert themselves in a real Nationalistic manner, but if that means NATO, EU, and US-ZOG ass kissing, then that's just as kosher as Jewkraine. If you read one of my previous posts, I pretty much admitted to trolling these SF Russia shitheads. So that's the context for some of my comments in this topic.

I'm not sure that you're aware of the history here. It started not long after Serbian exposed the whole opeartion in his SF Russia topic, here on VNN. I suggest you read it.

Poison had an image bank that was exposed, and among the "Bill Clinton is cool" garbage, was "Croatians are cool" garbage. Just in case you're wondering why Croatian trolls would side with Poison.

Quote:
Croatia is run by the prime minister, who is a man named Andrej Plenković:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_Croatia

Perhaps you're confusing him with the president of Croatia (who's not nearly as powerful as the prime minister), who is a woman named Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović? In any case, if Croats are "low-T cucks" for electing Grabar-Kitarović, then what should we call Serbs who have an openly lesbian prime minister, Ana Brnabić?
President and Prime Minister are usually synonymous, although there are exceptions. And yes, I was referring to ZOG's little thot, Kolinda.

And yes, that means Serbians are cucked as well.

Quote:
First you wrote that Russia should retake Croatia, then you seemed to retract your comment when you realized that Croatia has never belonged to Russia (you must have confused it with some other country), and now you're saying that Croatia should be retaken by Serbia instead. I don't want to sound rude, bit I get the impression that you know very little about Eastern European politics and history, Crowe.
I don't know that much about the region. However, if Russia actually put together an army that amounted to the sum of all fears of these Russophobic pro-NATO shitheads, and invaded Croatia, I'm not sure if I could stop laughing. (Even though that's extremely unlikely).

If I was in Croatia or Serbia, I would be welcoming Russian troops with open arms.

Last edited by Crowe; January 9th, 2019 at 08:21 AM.

Old January 9th, 2019 #57
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
This thread was a response to all the (((SF Russia))) clowns and their SF croatian friends coming on VNN Serbia to troll.
I don't really have the time or the will to comb through the posting history of every Croatian or Serbian VNN and Stormfront member, or to immerse myself in the tiresome and counterproductive "Serbs vs. Croats" feuds that have ruined so many threads on so many different forums. If I come across a post that I want to reply to, I focus on the message, not the messenger (or what the messenger may or may not have said in another thread or on another forum several months or years ago).

Last summer I got scolded by an angry female VNN poster for defending Russians and Serbs against pro-Jewkrainian Croatian troglodytes:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=22

I don't care about getting labeled as pro-Serbian or pro-Croatian. My only loyalty is to the truth.

Quote:
As you can see before their arrival I never mentioned Croatia. I simply don't care about that banana republic, it is completely insignificant. Hell these days I don't even post about my own country Serbia (also a banana state currently) anymore as there are just much more important topics in the world like jews Putin Trump geopolitics culture war etc.
Yes, I often read your excellent threads about these subjects.

Quote:
His writing style is the same and his talking points are identical. Its him, I'm 98% sure.
In other words, it's just your opinion? I was hoping that you would provide actual proof, but okay, I guess you're entitled to your opinion.

Quote:
Poison had an image bank that was exposed, and among the "Bill Clinton is cool" garbage, was "Croatians are cool" garbage. Just in case you're wondering why Croatian trolls would side with Poison.
I don't really know what you're talking about here, but it sounds like the typical jew tactic of pitting various ethnic/religious groups against each other. Serbs vs. Croats, Germans vs. Slavs, Europeans vs. Muslims, Sunni Muslims vs. Shia Muslims, etc. This is what the satanic jews do.

Quote:
And yes, I was referring to ZOG's little thot, Kolinda.
Kolinda is an opportunistic piece of shit, just like the vast majority of politicians.

Old January 10th, 2019 #58
Crowe

Quote:
I don't really know what you're talking about here, but it sounds like the typical jew tactic of pitting various ethnic/religious groups against each other. Serbs vs. Croats, Germans vs. Slavs, Europeans vs. Muslims, Sunni Muslims vs. Shia Muslims, etc. This is what the satanic jews do.
There is a topic on SF about it.

And, here is his photo bucket account, although he's since made it private.

Poison likes comparing those naming the jew to David Icke nutters who believe in lizard aliens, and if you noticed some of the imagery Vitaly used in this topic had lizard aliens in it. That's a popular narrative for SF Russia trolls.

Old January 10th, 2019 #59
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
I don't really have the time or the will to comb through the posting history of every Croatian or Serbian VNN and Stormfront member, or to immerse myself in the tiresome and counterproductive "Serbs vs. Croats" feuds that have ruined so many threads on so many different forums. If I come across a post that I want to reply to, I focus on the message, not the messenger (or what the messenger may or may not have said in another thread or on another forum several months or years ago).

Last summer I got scolded by an angry female VNN poster for defending Russians and Serbs against pro-Jewkrainian Croatian troglodytes:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=22

I don't care about getting labeled as pro-Serbian or pro-Croatian. My only loyalty is to the truth.

Yes, I often read your excellent threads about these subjects.

In other words, it's just your opinion? I was hoping that you would provide actual proof, but okay, I guess you're entitled to your opinion.

Kolinda is an opportunistic piece of shit, just like the vast majority of politicians.
This sick morons call every one Darknet, Poison or some person called Ruzic i fucking not know who even is.

Watch and learn nature and behavior of The Eternal Serb. The scum always have many excuses and blame others for their own scum behavior. They start wars where Whites killed, betray, make genocide and other crime, they make hero from evil terrorist like Gavrilo Princip who cause blood of millions Europeans. But always some other to blame. Start some shit threads of untermensh attack against other nation but make excuse blame zogfront or trolls or some shit. Similar to who? ...

Quote:
behavior of sERBIA - Jews of Balkans
Quote:
Something about interethnic relations is written by Richard West in his book "Josip Broz Tito" =>

Serbs developed something like a persecution mania. As with a single person, and with a whole nation, persecution craze feeds itself.

“There are two scapegoats in Europe: we and Jews,” the Serbs used to say. And since they firmly believed that the whole world hates them, the Serbs themselves often provoked this hatred by their behavior.

The Eternal Serb
watch this fucks post evil shit here and excuse is some other as always. They even want countries invaded and more of this https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/38416730/ and more white die.

sick fucks but it's serbia nature. they hate all other whites in balkans. but next time they try some stupid shit they will be teached leason! all know how sick they are and get prepared. more and more russians also learning about sick fucks.

Old October 6th, 2019 #60
Oma Temmer

Thumbs down

Quote:
When is USA going to participate in 'Operation Drive the Arabs out of the West Bank and Israel proper'?
If it helps you feel better, during WWII the US helped the (heavily Serb) Partisans drive out the ethnic Germans from Yugoslavia and turned a blind eye to the packing of mass graves in concentration camp after concentration camp with their corpses (especially across Vojvodina) leaving some few thousands left in the country when previous to the war the population of Germans in Yugoslavia was about 500,000, mostly in Vojvodina and Slavonia. After those half a million Germans were gone, their homes were resettled with people such as Serbs (probably gratis), who later were driven out of places of past German settlement like Slavonia in the 1990s.

But be of good cheer - you still have Vojvodina as nearly 100% free of Germans and Serbs settled in very nicely.

Of course you probably have no idea of this as the ethnic German presence in Yugoslavia from the days of the Habsburg Empire has been wiped out of history books in spite of German contributions in literature, art, and architecture as Tito declared them all enemies of the state and citizens of the Reich and thus persona non grata. All that Baroque architecture across Croatia and Serbia didn't just appear out of nowhere.

Tags
operation storm

Thread