VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 14th, 2013 #1
Bruce Howard
Banned

Default Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks at AIPAC

His excellency, the Lord Rabbi Sacks of England explains that the disturbing phenomenon of Anti-Zionism is really just a code-word for Antisemitism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=F...yer_embedded#!

Old April 14th, 2013 #2
Armstrong
Banned

That kike bastard....move his ass back to Israel....yes, we hate them, we hate smarmy arrogant assholes like him, and all he stands for.

We hate them for them for everything they do to our governments, our societies, our media, our children, our banking. They are worthy of nothing but death. Now get out, out, out.....oust Judenschvien. Out of our banking, our politics, our education, our medicine, our media, our foreign policy. Oust der Juden.

110 and never again.

Oust! It is drawing close to your last chance, so pay attention lad. Baseball bats are too good for these Judenrats.

Old April 14th, 2013 #3
Bruce Howard
Banned

Default Has Europe Lost it's soul?

Lord Rabbi Jonathan Sacks gives a lecture about the decline of Jewish and Christian faith in western civilization

Old April 14th, 2013 #4
M.N. Dalvez

It's soul? It is soul?

You fucking moron.

How were you even accepted into uni in the first place if you can't write properly?

For someone who spends so much time proclaiming his supposed intelligence, you type like Sylvester Stallone speaks, jewboy.

Old April 14th, 2013 #5
M.N. Dalvez

For the moderators: really? We're letting jews spam propaganda videos from fucking AIPAC now?

I must confess, I do not understand the logic behind that.

Whatever did happen to 'No jews, Just Right?'

I know the forum is at least theoretically about free speech, but what part of free speech includes allowing jews to spam pro-zionist shit all over the place? Especially someone like Bruce Howard, who has made no effort to participate in any kind of frank exchange of views since he arrived. Please explain this; I can't be the only one here who finds it strange.

Old April 14th, 2013 #6
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Howard View Post
Lord Rabbi Jonathan Sacks gives a lecture about the decline of Jewish and Christian faith in western civilization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3XMUeAenA0
What, exactly, does Europe have to do with him?

What, exactly, does judaism and christinsanity have to do with Europe?

What the hell does this shite have to do with Living White?

Quote:
His excellency, the Lord Rabbi Sacks of England explains that the disturbing phenomenon of Anti-Zionism is really just a code-word for Antisemitism.
Because the average Joe in the street is becoming increasingly concerned about Israel's attacking random countries and about its treatment of Palestinians. The Boycott Israeli Produce movement is growing daily and it's worrying them.

If they can spin/associate anti-zionism with anti-semitism then people will back off because the thought of being labelled an anti-semite horrifies the average person in the street.

In short, more lies and spin.

F**k off with your propaganda.

Old April 14th, 2013 #7
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Howard View Post
He's a grade A moron then unless the actions of the state of Israel can be logically taken to be the direct responsibility of every jew and vice versa.

That'd mean; just so you are aware boyo, that every jew in the world would guilty of terrorism, war crimes, genocide, rape, murder, usury, blackmail, extorting with menaces and lord knows what else.

Old April 14th, 2013 #8
Armstrong
Banned

I, for one, don't believe each and every Jew is guilty of those crimes, Karl, but the overall religion of Judaism is.

Old April 14th, 2013 #9
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
I, for one, don't believe each and every Jew is guilty of those crimes, Karl, but the overall religion of Judaism is.
I didn't know you were Lord Sacks.

However the necessary consequence of claiming that anti-Zionism is necessarily anti-Semitism (as Sacks is doing) [there is no way of 'clear differentiation' in the jewish argument you see only a jew's judgement/opinion] is that everything that Israel does every jew in the world is responsible for and vice versa.

That means you can arraign Abe Foxman on charges of war crimes and genocide (etc) as well as blaming Israel for covering up the paedophilia at Yeshiva University.

Oh and Armstrong: you do realise that your point is a non-sequitur because Judaism defines jewishness (membership of the tribe of Israel) biologically not by confession.

Old April 21st, 2013 #10
M.N. Dalvez

Aryan Community sub-forum is allowed to be used by zionist cunts to post AIPAC propaganda? Yeah, it makes a lot of sense to me too.

Old April 27th, 2013 #11
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
That kike bastard....move his ass back to Israel....yes, we hate them, we hate smarmy arrogant assholes like him, and all he stands for.

We hate them for them for everything they do to our governments, our societies, our media, our children, our banking. They are worthy of nothing but death. Now get out, out, out.....oust Judenschvien. Out of our banking, our politics, our education, our medicine, our media, our foreign policy. Oust der Juden.

110 and never again.

Oust! It is drawing close to your last chance, so pay attention lad. Baseball bats are too good for these Judenrats.
I could not agree with you more my friend.

Thread