Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 23rd, 2007 #1
USNN88
ANSWP

Default Gang of niggers beat white boy

No this isnt in jena but here in norfolk VA the video was just on WVEC so if any one can find it as the beating was taped get it up and some cause it looks like the jena 6 might not be the only niggers that need to be taught a lesson

Old September 23rd, 2007 #2
iceslayer
Tom O'Brien

Default video link?

Did you forget to put the video link in, or am I just missing something?

Old September 23rd, 2007 #3
USNN88
ANSWP

I cant find one i just saw it on the news as i posted the first post.

Old September 23rd, 2007 #4
USNN88
ANSWP

Fuck the Jena 6 it was 7 on one here 7 fucking older teens to beat a 13 yo white boy.

Old September 23rd, 2007 #5
USNN88
ANSWP

Guess what the second story was on fox43 tonight after the 7 on 1 beat down, Bill White!!!

Old September 23rd, 2007 #6
USNN88
ANSWP

Quote:
Filed by Katie Collett
Norfolk Beating Caught on Tape

A violent beating in Norfolk is caught on tape. The 13 year-old victim and his family believe the attack could have been racially motivated.

The victim in this case is a 13 year-old white boy, Damien O'Rourke. The group who attacked him is made up of all African American teenagers. Damien and his family believe the teens may have picked the fight because Damien is white.

"I was going to play football with my friends. The next thing I know when I got there, there was like, seven black kids who said they were going to beat me up and they started beating me up," says Damien.

Damien and his family say the violent fight was unprovoked.

"They were kicking me and punching me in the face. They weren't aiming for nothing except my face."

Damien and his family just moved to the area thinking it'd be a nice place to live.

"We don't know what we're going to do now because we can't even let our kid go outside and play," says Reesha Price, Damien's mother.

Reesha says she got the call Saturday afternoon saying Damien was badly beaten just blocks away from their home. When she reached her 13 year-old son, her heart broke. She saw a bloodied and swollen face.

"He was dazed. It makes your stomach hurt. It makes your stomach hurt. There's no, I mean I was just thanking God his head wasn't split open."

Damien says kids at his new school, including one of the kids involved in the fight, treated him badly for a time because he is white. Now his family believes their skin color could have been what led to the first punch being thrown.

"I do kind of think it was racist. I think if he was black he wouldn't have gotten beat up like that," says Reesha.

We saw Norfolk police interviewing people in the area of the fight and they said their Gang Unit will get in touch with the family Monday morning. In the meantime, Damien is planning to go to school on Monday.
http://www.wavy.com/global/story.asp?s=7117439

Old September 23rd, 2007 #7
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Damien and his family just moved to the area thinking it'd be a nice place to live.
If there are niggers nearby then, by definition, it CAN'T be a nice place to live.

Old September 23rd, 2007 #8
birdman77
Banned

lynch 'em!
then throw their lifeless nigger bodies into the treatment tank of a local sewage plant.
how much do you want to bet, this is a jena copycat!?

Old September 23rd, 2007 #9
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNN88 View Post
Fuck the Jena 6 it was 7 on one here 7 fucking older teens to beat a 13 yo white boy.
Heard it , seen it , hundreds of times . Always the same pattern .

That's how it always happens , multiple blacks attack a single White .
This is the reason behind the 'phenomenon' of ' White Flight'.

Old September 23rd, 2007 #10
Dawn

I like how in the news story, the word 'could' in 'could have been racially motivated', is emphasized. As in, it could have been, but no not really.

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Old September 23rd, 2007 #11
BANNISHEDWARRIOR
Fight the New World Order!

Eye for an eye. Now a black kid needs to have the shit beat out of him. Oh wait, that would be a hate crime.

Nothing but all out war is going to give us a society that we can raise our children in without having them subject to niggers and mexcriment scum who see them as nothing but targets for crime and violence.

Old September 23rd, 2007 #12
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
I like how in the news story, the word 'could' in 'could have been racially motivated', is emphasized. As in, it could have been, but no not really.

C'mon lighten up,this was nothing but a schoolboy scuffle,nothing racial about it!It's Damien's fault anyway seeing as how he was so obviously in the wrong place at the wrong time.In fact"wrong-place/wrong-time" should be included in any forthcoming hate crime bill as it clearly used by racist whites to entice African-American youths into commiting acts of violence that they otherwise would never raise their heads out of an algebra textbook to even contemplate!

Old September 23rd, 2007 #13
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Here we go again...

Of course they are going to make excuses as to why the white boy was beat up.

Old September 23rd, 2007 #14
carlibabe

Thuggery in full force.

Old September 23rd, 2007 #15
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANNISHEDWARRIOR View Post
Eye for an eye. Now a black kid needs to have the shit beat out of him. Oh wait, that would be a hate crime.

Nothing but all out war is going to give us a society that we can raise our children in without having them subject to niggers and mexcriment scum who see them as nothing but targets for crime and violence.
And if Bill White gives out the addresses of the monsters that did this crime guess who will be charged with a hate crime or incitement?

Give ya three guesses.:krofl

Old September 23rd, 2007 #16
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Guess what the second story was on fox43 tonight after the 7 on 1 beat down, Bill White!!!
So, we have The Norfolk7 now?

Old September 23rd, 2007 #17
John in Woodbridge

Unless whites wise the fuck up, everywhere is going to be the "wrong place, wrong time" for them (us).

Old September 23rd, 2007 #18
Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
Unless whites wise the fuck up, everywhere is going to be the "wrong place, wrong time" for them (us).
You're right. Apparently if I were to be raped and murdered in my own home while my folks were gone, the authorities would sadly shake their heads and tsk, tsk, tsk about how I was in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Stories like this and the other one about 11 year old Emily Haddock, really make me angry. How can no one else see the differences in wording and the excuses that jewsmedia make for these scumbags?!?

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Old September 23rd, 2007 #19
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
This is utterly outrageous. I guess they think that Jena gives them open season on whites everywhere!

I've just posted this information on the White Reference blog. This will get it out a bit further. I'll look for other places to post this info later.

Old September 23rd, 2007 #20
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
This is utterly outrageous. I guess they think that Jena gives them open season on whites everywhere!

I've just posted this information on the White Reference blog. This will get it out a bit further. I'll look for other places to post this info later.

Jena has emboldened the thug black population into a sense that they too can assault and hurt white people without having to face the criminal justice system.

I think that Jena just may be the lighting of the fuse of the powder keg called "open season on whites everywhere".

Thread