Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 18th, 2017 #1
Robert Ransdell

Default 90 Day Fiance - Cuck Overload

I was somewhat amused by a prior installment of this program as it was at times humorous to watch how completly idiotic and foolish, stuck-on stupid this population has become, I mean some dirt stupid people, but the current line-up of people looking for a mail-order bride are just disturbing and sickening, nothing funny about it. It would be fine to ignore their stupidity but these idiots are providing another way for non-Whites to invade this country.

If this miserable weenie Sean doesn't get the cuck of the century award then I would hate to see who would beat him out for it.

Then there is this creep - appears to be some scumbag who gets something out of relations with simians. The guy has that look of a Jew, just a rat face, although his nose does not appear hooked, was hoping they would mention a last name but they didn't. Note how this fine citizen of this "progressive" and "diverse" world casually talks about scabies treatment. Where is the mob of nigger bandits down there to encounter this guy and remove his presence from this earth.

This guy is another piece of shit best lost to the race for being a miserable excuse for a White man, how quickly would this guy have been taken care of through natural selection during the 16th or 17th century. Clip is going to omit a on camera machete robbery that took place in the paradise of diveristy that is Brazil.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old October 18th, 2017 #2
Robert Ransdell

There is yet another male looking for love in the muck and misery of the non-White world on this lineup of contestants on this show, this one I am pretty positive is a Jew (no doubt in my mind and eye anyway).

This clip is actually pretty funny, Ms Vietnam and family finds out that cannibalism causes digestive problems for Jew-boy Larry.

Old October 19th, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

Ugh. I'm glad I don't watch this show. Is it all idiot White beta males chasing after gookesses, spicesses and sheboons? A guy seeking a wife from E. Europe, Russia or Ukraine is too dull and boring, I gather.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 19th, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

So gross, so many things one could say on why. I offended someone when I said 'why'.

There are girls on that show, too. One fat White blond girl has a guy from Morocco, and she has a child already from some prior relationship.

She puts the child in the Moroccan guy's arms and says, 'call him Daddy.'

These are exactly the kind of idjits who will be on the news when they get their kid killed or whatever due to their reckless, stupid behavior.

The men are a male version of the same reckless, low-self esteem behavior, only not bringing a child into it from what I gather, I've seen it a couple times. Shockingly sick.

That's how I offended, I said, 'every single couple is a non-White third worlder, they have to show them sucking face every five minutes, I'm gonna throw up.' I guess that was, um, raycis. I also suggested the White fattie who gave the kid to the Moroccan should have the kids taken away for her stoopid, and that these standards of living show how low these people are, that we are not meant to be with them and that's why it's repulsive.

The guy not wanting to eat the pig meat was quite funny, the girl was real mad he didn't realize what a glorious treat trichinosis laden meat is in her 'culture'.

Must respect them thar differences--eat the deadly meat, and do it with a smile!

Old October 19th, 2017 #5
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

This is why I'm glad we cut cable TV from our house years ago.

Old October 19th, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
This is why I'm glad we cut cable TV from our house years ago.
Here is what you're missing:

--this show (90DF) about third world sexcapades with trash

--midgets with adopted midgets from third world trasholes

--more midgets, but these are Kardashian style midgets rather than family types

--Pawn shop goods

--Fat people getting their fat bellies sewed shut

--People with disorders, either food, drugs, or anything weird in-between

--Aliens

--Niggers nigging on nig channels (they habs dey own channels an sheit)

--Channels with nothing but people being murdered, investigating murder, or asking a murderer why they like to murder

--Animals who are too fat and need a makeover

--100 other channels filled with similar shit

...I like having Turner Classic Movies and Winter Olympics is better with cable. But you could do both of those things on the internets, you can get streaming for sports and films.

TV can really be basically eliminated without it being a loss, for info or for sure entertainment.

Old October 19th, 2017 #7
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Here is what you're missing:

--this show (90DF) about third world sexcapades with trash

--midgets with adopted midgets from third world trasholes

--more midgets, but these are Kardashian style midgets rather than family types

--Pawn shop goods

--Fat people getting their fat bellies sewed shut

--People with disorders, either food, drugs, or anything weird in-between

--Aliens

--Niggers nigging on nig channels (they habs dey own channels an sheit)

--Channels with nothing but people being murdered, investigating murder, or asking a murderer why they like to murder

--Animals who are too fat and need a makeover

--100 other channels filled with similar shit
Yeah, no thanks. I think I'd rather rub salt and lemon on my eyeballs than torture myself watching that stuff. I do think it's pretty amusing to watch cucks and mudsharks experience misfortunes, though.

Last time I watched anything on TV it was a show called "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and it was pure trash. I think every single female member of that family has/is hooked up with a nigger and proudly raising half-niglets. If I'm not mistaken, isn't the father of the Kardashians that tranny freak Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner? It's a typical Jew-scripted, 'kwan degenerate freak-show that should never be watched by decent people, but of course the Jews producing this trash portray it as the ideal, modern-day 'murican family that every White teenage girl should aspire to have.
Quote:
...I like having Turner Classic Movies and Winter Olympics is better with cable. But you could do both of those things on the internets, you can get streaming for sports and films.

TV can really be basically eliminated without it being a loss, for info or for sure entertainment.
We have a 55-inch TV in the living room, but we only use it for watching movies or series of our own choosing that we play from my laptop to the TV using an HDMI cable. I have a Crunchyroll subscription too and watch anime series together with my younger sister or sometimes it's just YouTube videos.

There's absolutely no need to pay for cable anymore with how easy and accessible content is on the internet now.

Old October 19th, 2017 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
Yeah, no thanks. I think I'd rather rub salt and lemon on my eyeballs than torture myself watching that stuff. I do think it's pretty amusing to watch cucks and mudsharks experience misfortunes, though.

Last time I watched anything on TV it was a show called "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and it was pure trash. I think every single female member of that family has/is hooked up with a nigger and proudly raising half-niglets. If I'm not mistaken, isn't the father of the Kardashians that tranny freak Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner? It's a typical Jew-scripted, 'kwan degenerate freak-show that should never be watched by decent people, but of course the Jews producing this trash portray it as the ideal, modern-day 'murican family that every White teenage girl should aspire to have.

We have a 55-inch TV in the living room, but we only use it for watching movies or series of our own choosing that we play from my laptop to the TV using an HDMI cable. I have a Crunchyroll subscription too and watch anime series together with my younger sister or sometimes it's just YouTube videos.

There's absolutely no need to pay for cable anymore with how easy and accessible content is on the internet now.
I concur.

There is a show that might tempt you to shell out the big bucks. It's one where people drive giant trucks on various icy roads. Will he make it up the hill? Tune in for four hours to find out....

If you even spend one afternoon with it on and peruse, it is really amazing that's what you're paying for if you have it, for the little time actually spent watching anything. I think that's why cost of basic has gone down so you'll combo it with internet, since most people, given a choice of the two, would cancel cable and have internet.

In combo with cancelling cable, not buying the crud hawked in the 'mercials is key to upsetting our overlords. After all: the whole reason for the shows is twofold:
1. Influence society and behavior
2. Get people to buy the cheap plastic garbage being sold

If we did neither, they'd have to have a (((big meeting))).

Old October 19th, 2017 #9
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
I concur.

There is a show that might tempt you to shell out the big bucks. It's one where people drive giant trucks on various icy roads. Will he make it up the hill? Tune in for four hours to find out....

If you even spend one afternoon with it on and peruse, it is really amazing that's what you're paying for if you have it, for the little time actually spent watching anything. I think that's why cost of basic has gone down so you'll combo it with internet, since most people, given a choice of the two, would cancel cable and have internet.

In combo with cancelling cable, not buying the crud hawked in the 'mercials is key to upsetting our overlords. After all: the whole reason for the shows is twofold:
1. Influence society and behavior
2. Get people to buy the cheap plastic garbage being sold

If we did neither, they'd have to have a (((big meeting))).
Yeah, another huge reason to cut the cord. Half the time you sit down to watch anything on TV has to be spent watching commercial after commercial of boring, uninteresting and useless crap that no one really needs but they still manage to get dupes tempted to buy thanks to some clever marketing techniques.

I recently switched my internet provider from Spectrum to AT&T and it was a pain in the butt to go through the process because every time I called AT&T they kept pressuring me to but the internet + TV combo and would not let me get the internet only. They said it was their policy and they couldn't sell me the internet alone and simply refused. It was almost always a spic I had to deal with on the phone, too. Anyway, I went to their website and did the whole process online. It was a breeze and I had a really nice representative chatting with me and guiding me through the process the whole way. I had no problem at all getting only the internet doing it this way.

Just goes to show you how desperate the Jew TV cable business is to sell people their subscriptions to the point of blatantly lying to your face about their policy and forcing it down your throat.

Screw them.

Old October 20th, 2017 #10
Ray Allan

I lived without the jew tube for several years back in the late 90s/early 2000s and didn't miss it. Right now I'm living with family members who still can't cut the cord. But I do my best to avoid it--outside of my internet time, about all I really watch is a few old shows on MeTV I watched as a kid and occasionally Ring of Honor Wrestling which I get a laugh out of. Maybe a little baseball and hockey, but absolutely no nigger felon league or nigger bastardball association. I could do perfectly well with no Talmudvision again.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 25th, 2017 #11
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Ugh. I'm glad I don't watch this show. Is it all idiot White beta males chasing after gookesses, spicesses and sheboons? A guy seeking a wife from E. Europe, Russia or Ukraine is too dull and boring, I gather.
There have been a few girls from Russia on the show. Anfisa was brought over here by Jorge (upper caste dipshit from California, he himself is quarter Mexican I think). I happened to like this Russian girl's straight forward nature in contrast (and in conflict in this case with an American-raised coddeled doofus) with the average American who is wrapped up in a fantasy world of equality and an "everyone wins" attitude.

Fact is if your some out of shape, fat, doofus like Jorge then the only way you get a perfect 10 type woman (not saying this Anfisa is in my book) is if you can provide financially for that woman. Even in healthier times this was the case to a large extent. Fat Jorge thought he could tell some lies about his financial situation and get away with it by talking about "love and feelings", yeah that won't cut it and this girl Anfisa was not afraid to speak bluntly about the situation.

She came off as very underwhlemed by life in America and while she did not come off as coming from a poor background in Russia she hopefully went back wiser as to the reality of American life and the people at present.

There was another girl who came over from Ukraine and married a guy that actually lives in a town about 30 miles from me, she was much less over the top than this Anfisa girl and I would say that couple probably was the most normal and most likely to actually stay together, I will post a link to that if I find one.

Old October 25th, 2017 #12
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
So gross, so many things one could say on why. I offended someone when I said 'why'.

There are girls on that show, too. One fat White blond girl has a guy from Morocco, and she has a child already from some prior relationship.

She puts the child in the Moroccan guy's arms and says, 'call him Daddy.'

These are exactly the kind of idiots who will be on the news when they get their kid killed or whatever due to their reckless, stupid behavior.

The men are a male version of the same reckless, low-self esteem behavior, only not bringing a child into it from what I gather, I've seen it a couple times. Shockingly sick.

That's how I offended, I said, 'every single couple is a non-White third worlder, they have to show them sucking face every five minutes, I'm gonna throw up.' I guess that was, um, raycis. I also suggested the White fattie who gave the kid to the Moroccan should have the kids taken away for her stoopid, and that these standards of living show how low these people are, that we are not meant to be with them and that's why it's repulsive.
Yeah the White women who so desperate as to try this method to find a mate are as pathetic and sick as the men. If it were not for the children involved such as the one you mentioned it would not be so bad, these women are no loss to our gene pool whether it be their wretched physical appearence or their unbelievable stupidity and foolishness.

The fat blonde you are refering to is bad...( pretty hilarious actually when the raghead starts protesting that the fat ass race mixer needs to "stop being lazy and do workouts", she is so disgusting that the non-White can't even fake a physical attraction)

But this ass-ugly imbecile won the award for most embarrasing, fat ass, ugly, dirt stupid White woman that I have personally seen on the show, at least the blond can attribute some of her stupidity to being young, this dumbass is in her 40's I think.

The guy didn't even stay in the same State with the blob, he ended up going to Miami to live. If it were not for the fact that these non-Whites are using this as another way to invade this country this would be laughable - Danielle the fat dysgenic slob is not fit for a healthy White society and certainly is no loss to the gene pool (an understatement).

Old October 25th, 2017 #13
Robert Ransdell

Here was the one decent couple I have seen on the show, mentioned this in an earlier post, the guy is hopeful but not overly stupid and the girl is pretty and seems to be genuine.

Thread