Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2018 #1
Ironguard1940

Default "Confederate" groups protest at Jefferson Davis Monument in Richmond, VA

https://wtvr.com/2018/08/19/no-arres...ument-protest/

The protestors and counter protestors were about equal in number. However, the counter protestors were allowed to gather on the Jeff Davis Monument without a permit. In the 2000s, a pro-White Richmond Confederate group did several demonstrations on the Davis Monument on Davis' birthday, June 3. A permit was required then.

The two pro-Confederate groups present at the demo have denounced pro-White beliefs.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; August 19th, 2018 at 05:15 PM.

Old August 19th, 2018 #2
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post

The two pro-Confederate groups present at the demo have denounced pro-White beliefs.
The real Confederates would have at least tarred and feathered these cucks. It's not outside the realm of possibility that they would have just been killed outright.

Old August 19th, 2018 #3
Ironguard1940

Default I didn't see any difference in the two groups except for the flags

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
The real Confederates would have at least tarred and feathered these cucks. It's not outside the realm of possibility that they would have just been killed outright.
I know several people that told me they wish the left had beaten the shit out of these COONfederates. I agree.

Old August 21st, 2018 #4
Ironguard1940

Default Fuck the blue niggers

I talked to the badge fag that was in charge of policing this 'event.' He was obnoxious as hell. I gave him hell about the whole thing, allowing the very people that vandalize Confederate Monuments to stand on the Davis Monument without a permit. They did actually vandalize it-with chalk, which the cuckfederates cleaned up. The kwap told me the leftists cleaned it up, which was a lie. He was angry that I did not seem grateful that no one was injured and there were no arrests-in other words, for doing their fucking job for a change. That's what they get paid for. Anyone who trust kwaps today are idiots and/or fools. They heavy handedly enforce whatever law they want against us and don't enforce shit against the left. To hell with them.

Thread