Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 3rd, 2015 #101
N.B. Forrest

The elite soldiers in the jewed militaries of the White world - the SEALs, SAS, etc. - should turn on their enemies and ours, storm the capitols and put the heads of the goddamn kikes, their Cultural Marxist fellow-travelers & the go-along-to-get-along traitor cucks on fence spikes.

That's what real patriots - like the ones who committed treason against the corrupt, tyrannical Crown to create this long-usurped country - would do. But they'll probably just keep grumbling & standing around waiting for somebody else to make the first move.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Last edited by N.B. Forrest; October 3rd, 2015 at 04:12 AM.

Old October 3rd, 2015 #102
J Roberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
The elite soldiers in the jewed militaries of the White world - the SEALs, SAS, etc. - should turn on their enemies and ours, storm the capitols and put the heads of the goddamn kikes, their Cultural Marxist fellow-travelers & the go-along-to-get-along traitor cucks on fence spikes.

That's what real patriots - like the ones who committed treason against the corrupt, tyrannical Crown to create this long-usurped country - would do. But they'll probably just keep grumbling & standing around waiting for somebody else to make the first move.
Actions like that actually require courage. The Kwan military is made up of fake "heroes" who are Billy bad asses when they have the largest arsenal of tanks, weapons, air support and supply infrastructure in recorded military history backing them up when they attack disorganized and lightly armed guerrilla fighters barely out of medieval times, or dropping laser guided bombs from the stratosphere on families living in mud huts. But when it comes to the enemy or problem right here in their own neighborhood, they are the biggest pacifist pussies to ever walk the face of the planet!

Old October 3rd, 2015 #103
J Roberts

http://www.dailystormer.com/white-ar...-feral-blacks/

Incidents like this sums it all up. "Brave" army captain beat to a bloody pulp by a pack of feral dindus right here in his own back yard. I'd bet out of all his tours in Iraq and Afghanistan this is the only time he was in actual physical danger.
The war is right here whitey!

Old October 4th, 2015 #104
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post

Yes, they certainly should. My opinion on that is all those "elite" mindless killing machines like SEALs, Special Forces, SAS, GSG-9, JSOC, etc. will be the most hardcore defenders of their criminal jewed governments when the SHTF big-time, sort of like the Praetorian Guards were for the Roman emperors. They are some of the biggest, most highly-trained professional war criminals and terrorists on the planet and are probably aware that they too, could end up with their heads skewered on fence spikes along with their commanding officers and political leaders. Difficult to say, a few of them might stand down or mutiny given the right circumstances, but I wouldn't hold my breath. As with the rest of ZOG's military, they are beyond redeeming and as I've said before, what do you do with rabid dogs?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 7th, 2015 #105
Ray Allan

Default Is it time to abolish the U.S. Air Force?

Quote:
Grounded: The Case for Abolishing the United States Air Force

In "Grounded", Robert M. Farley argues that America should end the independence of the U.S. Air Force and divide its assets and missions between the U.S. Army and the U.S. Navy.
http://www.airspacemag.com/flight-to...956612/?no-ist

Old October 9th, 2015 #106
Ray Allan

Default US Troops May Have Exceeded Authority in Bombing Afghan Hospital

Quote:
Saturday's US attack against the Doctors Without Borders hospital on the outskirts of Kunduz, Afghanistan, appears to have been a problem, and not just because it was an attack on a hospital full of civilians and killed at least 22 people, including a bunch of staff members.

The strike also may have exceeded the troops' combat authority in Afghanistan, a point which is suggested by Gen. John Campbell talking up new training for special forces troops reviewing not only rules of engagement, but "all of our operational authorities."

Of course killing civilians is a problem in and of itself, but that's a problem the Pentagon is used to dealing with in Afghanistan, and the new training suggests that there was something about this incident which is causing alarm about the way it was carried out.

Doctors Without Borders condemned the attack as a war crime, and has announced today that it is "taking stock" of all work in Afghanistan to decide if they can safely remain in the country in the wake of this latest attack against them.
http://news.antiwar.com/2015/10/08/u...ghan-hospital/

Old October 13th, 2015 #107
Ray Allan

Default Women Will Likely Have to Register for the Draft, Army Secretary Says

Quote:
Women will eventually have to register for the draft if "true and pure equality" is to be realized in the U.S. military, Army Secretary John McHugh said Monday.

"If your objective is true and pure equality then you have to look at all aspects" of the roles of women in the military, McHugh said, and registration for the draft "will be one of those things that will have to be considered."

McHugh said draft registration was not to be decided by the services of the Department of Defense, and will ultimately have to be dealt with by Congress. He expected a "pretty emotional debate and discussion."

However, as more military occupational specialties are opened to women, the debate on Selective Service System registrations was inevitable, McHugh said. "If we find ourselves as a military writ large where men and women have equal opportunity, as I believe we should," he said.

The question on women and the draft was posed to McHugh and Gen. Mark Milley, the new Army Chief of Staff, at the annual three-day meeting and exposition of the Association of the U.S. Army at the Walter E. Washington convention center in Washington, D.C. Milley deferred the question to McHugh, saying he could not comment on policy.

The subject of women registering for the draft was a topic of debate at an Aspen National Security forum in Colorado this summer.

In one panel discussion, retired Navy Adm. Eric Olson, former commander of the SEALs and Special Operations Command, said that women should have to register for the draft if they also can serve in combat.

On a separate panel, Air Force Secretary Deborah James said that she would have no problem with women registering for the draft.

Defense Secretary Ashton Carter was to decide in January on whether combat roles, mostly in the infantry, armor, artillery, and Special Operations, should be opened to women.

Proposals to abolish the Selective Service System as a relic of the era before the all-volunteer force of the early 1970s occasionally came before Congress, but the proposals have never gained traction.

Nearly 17 million male U.S. citizens and male immigrant non-citizens between the ages of 18 and 25 currently are registered for conscription with the Selective Service System, an independent government agency.

The 18-25 males are required by law to have registered within 30 days of their 18th birthdays and must notify Selective Service within 10 days of any changes to information they provided on their registration cards, such as a change of address. Violations can be considered felonies.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...199444873923&r...

Old October 19th, 2015 #108
Ray Allan

Doctors Without Borders: US Tank Forced Its Way Into Bombed Hospital

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...-hospital.html

Old October 19th, 2015 #109
Ray Allan

Default She Kills People From 7,850 Miles Away

Quote:
Anne, an Air Force staff sergeant, was--and still is--a remotely piloted aircraft (RPA) sensor operator or "sensor" at Creech [Air Force Base], she is assigned to a reconnaissance squadron flying missions over Iraq and Afghanistan. Few weapons in the American arsenal are more relentless than the RPA fleet, often called drones.

For more than a decade, the United States has flown RPAs over Afghanistan and Iraq, providing forces on the ground with an eye in the sky to spot terrorists and insurgents, and in most cases the firepower to destroy them.

As she rode to work, Anne--or "Sparkle" as she's known to her fellow drone operators--wasn't focused on the desert outside her window. It was 2009 and President Obama was sending troops in a surge to Afghanistan. Sparkle's mind was on a desert 7,000 miles away. Over the next 24 hours she would track an insurgent, watch as he was killed by a Hellfire missile, and spy on his funeral before ending her night with a breakfast beer and a trip to the dog park.

TVNL Comment: How easy it has become to kill people we do not know, do not see, and do not care about. How easy it has become to blow women and children to smithereens as 'collateral damage' or as 'mistakes' for which no one is ever accountable. Morality has been erased as 'drone operator' is a job that raises no more eyebrows than that of a 'help desk operator'. Another example of the ugliness in believing in American exceptionalism.
http://www.tvnewslies.org/tvnl/index...iles-away.html

Old October 29th, 2015 #110
Ray Allan

Default How do you feel about a civilian paying for your meal?

Just going by most of the responses, these brainwashed soldiers of Zion really believe they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. They really do live in a fantasy world. And most of the brainwashed kwans too, unfortunately.

https://www.rallypoint.com/answers/h...-for-your-meal

I'm not sure I even want to continue posting stories about these despicable military faggot fucks in this thread. I'm starting to hate them worse than jews.

Old November 1st, 2015 #111
Ray Allan

Default How many free meals do you plan to eat on Veterans Day 2015?

This green nigger chowhound lives in Pocatello, Idaho, according to his other comments:

Quote:
LTC Stephen F.

Each year that I have been able to I have done my best to go out on Veterans Day and take advantage of the free meals or discounted meals offered to veterans each year. In years past I had no trouble eating two or three meals throughout the afternoon and evening. I am glad that more restaurants are offering free or heavily discounted meals to Veterans. Many restaurants take this opportunity to give back to those who have served this nation. One day I hope that the offer will be expanded to offering discounts to spouses of veterans. We all know that our spouses kept up the home front while we were away and they are rarely honored for their years of frequently quiet service.

I request that we keep the responses and comments respectful.
https://rallypoint.com/answers/how-m...erans-day-2015

My comment: I hope the spic kitchen staff spit and piss in your food and give you one of their south of the border diseases, you asshole. Montezuma's Revenge at the very least.

Last edited by Ray Allan; November 1st, 2015 at 02:50 AM.

Old November 4th, 2015 #112
Ray Allan

French train actors--oops--heroes meet at 'Dancing with the Stars'

Quote:
Two heroes of the French train attack gathered at the Los Angeles studio to watch a 'Dancing with the Stars' performance starring one of their own, the third hero actor Army Spec. 4 Alek Skarlatos.

Newly promoted Air Force Staff Sgt. Spencer Stone and his childhood friend Anthony Sadler were on hand to watch Skarlatos dance to a number he dedicated to late Navy SEAL ZOG terrorist hit man Chris Kyle.

Watch the clip below:
http://www.armytimes.com/story/milit...tars/75094908/

Old November 5th, 2015 #113
Ray Allan

Default Traitorous Royal Navy green niggers aiding and abeting the rapugee invasion of Europe

The sailor girls of the United Cuckdom at their finest. They should be drowned too, along with the niggers and ragheads.

Old November 12th, 2015 #114
Ray Allan

Default On Veterans Day, Who Should Thank Whom?

Quote:
"You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. (...) You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. (...) I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way..."

--Jack Nicholson as Col. Nathan R. Jessup in A Few Good Men.

Anti-war activists are sometimes scolded that they owe their freedom to speak out against war to the very soldiers they are implicitly or explicitly criticizing. This is meant to silence opposition to war by making it appear self-contradictory.

However, for a very long time, American wars have been foreign wars. None of these wars (especially not the most recent ones) have been in defense against foreign conquest of our homeland. Rather, the wars were themselves invasions and conquests of the homelands of others.

Moreover, the wars have not diminished, but multiplied our foreign enemies. They have toppled non-threats, like Iraq's Saddam Hussein and Libya's Muammar Gaddafi, and created new actual threats, like Al-Qaeda You mean Al-CIAda? in Iraq, which evolved into ISIS and Syrian Al-Qaeda. Amid the chaos that U.S. wars have created, such groups have thrived and grown explosively.

Yet even so, the chief threat to our freedoms is our own Zionist jew-controlled government, not any foreign foe. And if anything, the activity of soldiers has contributed to, not defended against, that threat.

Randolph Bourne famously wrote, "War is the health of the State." By that he meant that foreign wars nourish domestic tyranny because they place people into a siege mentality that makes them more apt to give up their freedoms for the sake of the war effort. And indeed, the American national security state, from militarized cops to domestic spying, has metastasized into the cover for the War on Terror.

So, no, the activity of U.S. soldiers has not secured our freedoms, but eroded them. More significantly, contrary to the common argument discussed above, the troops are not busy protecting freedom of speech for all Americans, including those who are anti-war. Rather, by contributing to foreign wars, they make it more likely that someday the country's siege mentality will get so bad that speech (especially anti-war speech) will be restricted.

Since foreign wars are inimical to domestic freedom, it is those who strenuously oppose war who are actually fighting for freedom. If not for opponents and skeptics of war, we would have even more war than we do. And in that case, individual freedoms would have been even more infringed upon.

This is especially true for soldiers. If we were even more mired in war, soldiers would have longer and more frequent tours of duty and be more likely to be conscripted in a backdoor draft. They would also be more likely to face combat, and thus more likely to be traumatized, maimed, or killed.

It is anti-war, not pro-war civilians who truly support the troops. And it is anti-war activists who strive to secure the freedoms (and lives) of imperial troopers, not the other way around.

On Veterans Day, thank veterans of the anti-war movement for their service, especially if you made the mistake (perhaps with the best intentions) of enlisting in the war machine. But don't bother thanking them with words. The best way to thank them is by joining them in the struggle for peace. Then a year from today, from the bottom of our hearts, we can thank you.
http://original.antiwar.com/Dan_Sanc...ld-thank-whom/

Old November 24th, 2015 #115
Ray Allan

If You Really Want To Support the Troops Tell Them the Truth

http://antiwar.com/blog/2015/11/20/i...hem-the-truth/

Old November 29th, 2015 #116
Ray Allan

Default Having trouble policing your global empire there, boys?

US Navy facing serious crisis: New report

Quote:
The US Navy is facing a serious crisis as it will no longer be able to confront the emerging global threats due to its tired sailors and dwindling number of ships, a new study reveals.

The Navy and Marine Corps's main problem is "that demand for naval forces exceeds the supply they can sustainably deliver," according to a recent report from the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments (CSBA).

The Navy has now about 271 ships compared to 333 warships it had in 1998. Despite the dramatic reduction, the workload has not changed since that time, it says.

The report also cites a 2014 survey conducted by two Navy officers, who found 49.8 percent of enlisted personnel and 65.5 percent of officers felt overwhelmed because of high operational tempo.

According to the study, titled "Deploying Beyond Their Means: America's Navy and Marine Corps at a Tipping Point," the problems have left the Pentagon with two options; either to have a fundamental policy shift or spend more money.

However, either choice has an implication for America's largest military shipbuilder, Hampton Roads, which is home to the world's largest naval base in Norfolk and the headquarters of Huntington Ingalls Industries.

The report suggests that the Navy should reduce its presence in other parts of the world amid the escalating tension in Syria, Ukraine and China.

It also recommends building more ships, but this would cost the maritime force dearly as it requires another $4 billion to $7billion annually to build a sufficient number of vessels to help sustain the Navy's current global presence.

Another option for the Navy is to send another aircraft carrier to Japan to address the challenges in the Asia-Pacific region, the report says, or Congress should allocate more money to cover maintenance and sailor's salaries in order to keep the current operating tempo.

The Defense Department "will eventually need to reconcile the mismatch between the supply of naval forces and the demands placed on them," the report states.

"The Navy and Marine Corps met the demand by simply doing more with less," over the last decade, said Bryan Clark, a CSBA senior fellow who co-authored the report with research assistant Jesse Sloman.
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/11...Navy-military-

Old December 1st, 2015 #117
Ray Allan

Opaque military justice system shields child sex abuse cases

Quote:
Child sex offenders are the largest category of inmates in U.S. military prisons, yet a full accounting of their crimes and how much time they're actually locked up for is shielded by an opaque system of justice, an Associated Press investigation has found.

Of the 1,233 inmates confined in the military's prison network, 61 percent were convicted of sex crimes, according to the latest available data, obtained through the federal open records law. Children were the victims in over half of these cases.

Since the beginning of this year alone, service members victimized children in 133 out of 301 sex crime convictions, with charges ranging from rape to distributing child pornography.

Child sex assaults in the military have received scant attention in Washington, where Congress and the Defense Department have focused on preventing and prosecuting adult-on-adult sex crimes.

Daniel E. DeSmit, a Marine Corps chief warrant officer, spent at least $36,000 viewing and producing child pornography over the span of six years. In emails examined by Navy criminal investigators, DeSmit described his preference for sex with prepubescent girls as "the best experience."

More...
http://tvnewslies.org/tvnl/index.php...use-cases.html

Old December 4th, 2015 #118
Ray Allan

Pentagon chief to military: Open all combat jobs to women

Quote:
WASHINGTON (AP)--After three years of study and debate, Defense Secretary Ash Carter ordered the military Thursday to open all military jobs to women, removing the final barriers that kept women from serving in combat, including the most dangerous and grueling commando posts.

His landmark decision rebuffed requests by the Marine Corps to exclude women from certain infantry and combat jobs and signaled a formal recognition that thousands of women served, and many were wounded and killed, in the last 14 years of war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"We are a joint force, and I have decided to make a decision which applies to the entire force," Carter told a news conference.
http://news.yahoo.com/carter-telling...63705318.html#

Have fun G.I. Janes, you might have this to look forward to:

Old December 15th, 2015 #119
Ray Allan

USS Milwaukee, Navy's newest ship, towed to base after breaking down at sea

Quote:
NORFOLK, Va.--The U.S. Navy's newest ship had to be towed to a base in Virginia after breaking down during its journey to its home port in California.

The USS Milwaukee, a littoral combat ship that was commissioned in November, was towed more than 40 nautical miles to Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek after suffering an engineering casualty on Friday, The Navy Times reported (http://bit.ly/1UfolwL).

The ship was on its way from Halifax, Canada to Mayport, Florida, where it was planning to stop before continuing on its trek to its port in San Diego.

The cause of the ship's failure remains under investigation, but officials say it appears that metal debris collected in the lube oil filler, causing the system to shut down. The problems began soon after the ship left Halifax and officials dropped anchor while engineers worked on the system.

A salvage ship eventually met up with the Milwaukee and towed it to the Virginia base.

Sen. John McCain, Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, told the Navy Times that the problems with the Milwaukee are "deeply alarming," particularly because it was commissioned just last month.

"I expect the Navy to conduct a thorough investigation into the root causes of this failure, hold individuals accountable as appropriate, and keep the Senate Armed Services Committee informed," he said in a statement.

The USS Milwaukee was built in Marinette, Wisconsin and was commissioned in Milwaukee. Littoral combat ships can operate much closer to shore, and go at faster speeds than other vessels.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/12...aking-down-at/

Must be a cursed name--nearly 100 years ago another USS Milwaukee, a cruiser, managed to beach herself on the N. California coast trying to salvage a submarine that was beached itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Milwaukee_(C-21)

Last edited by Ray Allan; December 15th, 2015 at 03:19 AM.

Old December 15th, 2015 #120
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
The cause of the ship's failure remains under investigation, but officials say it appears that metal debris collected in the lube oil filler, causing the system to shut down.
Carbon on the valves....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Tags
#1, military

Thread