Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 29th, 2015 #1
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Young, (White), Male, and Single

There are too many young men on the mate market, particularly in the White American community.

It sucks being young, male, and single. Don’t think so? Go to the Interactive Singles Map of the United States and see how it looks for the 20 to 39 age group. Almost everywhere single men outnumber single women.

There’s a racial angle. This sex ratio is more skewed among White Americans than among African Americans, mainly because the latter have a lower sex ratio at birth and a higher death rate among young men.

It’s hard to avoid concluding that a lot of young white men are shut out of the marriage market … or any kind of heterosexual relationship.

Disparities in outmarriage

At present, there are more White American women outmarrying than White American men, particularly in younger age groups. This disparity is mainly in marriages with African American men, there being no gender difference in marriages with Hispanic Americans and the reverse gender difference in marriages with Asian Americans. Overall, this factor further skews the ratio of young single men to young single women in the White American community.

This disparity isn’t new. What is new is its extent, for both legal and common-law marriages. An idea may be gleaned from statistics on children born to White American women, specifically the proportion fathered by a non-White partner. For the U.S. as a whole the proportion in 2013 was between 11% and 20% (the uncertainty is due to 190,000 births for which the father’s race was not stated). By comparison, the proportion in 1990 was between 5% and 13%.

Whenever this issue comes up for discussion, there are often reassurances that the disparity will disappear in a post-racial world that has been cleansed of “White privilege.” I’m not so sure. The European female phenotype seems to be very popular, and this was so even when white folks were geopolitical weaklings. Today, the term “white slavery” is merely a synonym for prostitution, but it originally meant the enslavement of fair-skinned women for sale to clients in North Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia. At the height of this trade, between 1500 and 1650, over 10,000 Eastern Europeans were enslaved each year for export. The overwhelming majority were young women and pre-pubertal boys who were valued for their physical appearance. And yet they were powerless.

No, I don’t think this kind of preference will disappear as whites lose “privilege.”

So more and more young men are being left on the shelf, particularly in White America.

more at: Young, (White), Male, and Single

Old July 1st, 2016 #2
Ironguard1940

Default Goddamn jews

The kikes will do anything and everything to prevent White children from being born.

Old July 9th, 2016 #3
Ray Allan

This is why a lot of White men end up marrying either Asian women or seeking wives in Eastern Europe/Russia. So many White American and Western European women have been brainwashed into mating with disgusting nigger apes because the jew's popular media and propaganda tells them those are their ideal partners.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 8th, 2016 #4
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
This is why a lot of White men end up marrying either Asian women or seeking wives in Eastern Europe/Russia. So many White American and Western European women have been brainwashed into mating with disgusting nigger apes because the jew's popular media and propaganda tells them those are their ideal partners.
I agree. Hell at my job there is a cute girl like 17 and she dates a half nigger half Cuban mutt breed mix. Her twitter page is always filled with nigger cRap shit and stuff as well.

Old September 8th, 2016 #5
Crowe

Here is a suggestion for the single guys out there. There are kwan's mercs out on longterm deployments who leave their wives back at home for long periods of time. Anyone who likes fighting for ZOG better than the pussy they're leaving at home doesn't deserve their wife. That's fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Old September 14th, 2016 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Here is a suggestion for the single guys out there. There are kwan's mercs out on longterm deployments who leave their wives back at home for long periods of time. Anyone who likes fighting for ZOG better than the pussy they're leaving at home doesn't deserve their wife. That's fair game as far as I'm concerned.
Maybe Tokyo Rose and Axis Sally had a point about that.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 15th, 2016 #7
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:

You no good cunt.
Im just off to catch a train to Aldershot.

Old September 15th, 2016 #8
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Good point, but there is a problem. I was drafted in 1968, talked the draft board into letting me join the Navy, and spent about three years outside the US. I got my "dear John" letter in 1971, about four months before I was to leave active duty and go back to the States. I was actually in the Bering Sea reading the letter: "Dear Mike...I've met someone...we'll always be best friends...bla, bla, bla." No problem.

I decided then that I couldn't wait to get back to the States and start banging the girl friends of the dummies overseas. Trouble is, by the time I went back to school, got my degrees, started work, and was making a decent wage, they had ended the draft. The only guys joining the military were the dimwits, and their girl friends and wives were usually fat, ugly, and dumb.

I can't wait for the draft to be reinstated, so I can get some cute tang.

Mike

Thread