Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 24th, 2003 #1
eva12

Default Anyone can help?

Anyone can help? I want to get freelance jobs. Is there any site which you can recommend? My friend told me to join elance.com.hk. Did anyone know this website? What site that I should join ? Thanks.

Old December 24th, 2003 #2
Der Führer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eva12
Anyone can help? I want to get freelance jobs. Is there any site which you can recommend? My friend told me to join elance.com.hk. Did anyone know this website? What site that I should join ? Thanks.
The only jobs I know of, for someone of your visa status or lack of it, are unpleasant ones or, depending on your possible preferences, probably pleasant ones

Old December 25th, 2003 #3
White Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Führer
The only jobs I know of, for someone of your visa status or lack of it, are unpleasant ones or, depending on your possible preferences, probably pleasant ones
It's called the Lottery.

Old December 25th, 2003 #4
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by do you know who I am
you won't get any help here in this cesspit of nazi filth.
Awww. Did someone say something to upset our little Yentel? Tell us, joo. Who do you jooz hate the most? Is it christians or moslems or catholics or the pope or the right wingers or the left wingers or the republicans or the democrats or the Americans or the Europeans or the Russians or the...

Mmmm. Scratch that question. Instead, tell us who you jooz don't hate.

Old December 25th, 2003 #5
Der Führer

It's nice to see that you're all in the Christmas spirit

Old December 26th, 2003 #6
Der Führer

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Flag
It's called the Lottery.

DF:
I had a venereal disease lottery in mind

Old December 26th, 2003 #7
Der Führer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob
Looking under "free-lance jobs". I don't know how your post landed in the "Europa Forum" section of a white nationionlist internet coffee house?
DF:
The site she’s referring to “.HK” sounds like Homg Kong. I wonder if the jobs she’s lööking for are probably of the “blow” variety, probably in thanx for us Whites helping her country become Nip-free (nippenfrei) during the 2nd Wörld War. If she wants to get fed by White nationalists, ¿why not accommodate her?

Old December 28th, 2003 #8
Paki Baiter

Default Another dead thread

It doesn't take long to lose interest

Old January 3rd, 2004 #9
Paki Baiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eva12
Maybe this guy can help you or at least advise you on how you can improve your wörk:
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...&page=16&pp=10
post#157

Thread