Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2017 #1
Ratatat

Default A Discussion on Anti-Slavic Sentiment

So I felt like I needed to make an update on my venture in WN. I've had a fair and growing interest in it since around 2013 when I watched TGSNT. This documentary had a profoundly positive effect on me which I do not regret. Unfortunately I have come to somewhat of a roadblock after digging deeper.

After reviewing several threads on this forum and on others, I was disappointed to find that there is a derogatory viewpoint towards Polish and other Slavic peoples.

I can't say I'm totally surprised. Even growing up I could tell there was a difference between Western Europe and Eastern Europe...with Western Europe being wealthier and more advanced in terms of science and technology. A review of history will reveal that geography, and to a lesser extent politics, played the biggest roles in shaping the two broad civilizations we see in Europe today. The difference I cannot agree to being due to superior or inferior genetics. I'm sure many on this forum will say I am in denial and trying to cope with reality. Whatever. You are free to believe what you want but if you wont take a comprehensive viewpoint on the issue then you are by definition ignorant.

One way I like to look at it is that history and evolution is a marathon, not a sprint. There is an ebb and flow to it, with the timing of the rise and fall of European empires directly tied to various factors that favor or discriminate against their success. Genetics of course is integral in how these processes play out, but not all that is required for success or failure for a group of people. An example would be how many opportunities are afforded to niggers through government programs and how they, due to their genetics, choose to utilize the opportunities. In short they are lazy and indulgent people, and on average choose to abuse the help with no inclination to think about the long term effects of their actions. Furthermore, there are different ways to measure success and it isn't necessarily who has the most money...case in point the rich Western European nations are making the poor decision to import third-world migrants by the millions. If genetic superiority of Western Europeans was true, then the Germanic/Nordic people would of established hegemony over the world 1000 years ago and never given it up. While today the societies of these people are in fact largely the hegemon in the world, it was not always this way and the times certainly seem to be changing again.

I would be stoked if I took a DNA test and found out I was partly Germanic or Anglo. Really, I'd have a beer and life would be good. It is obvious to me though that the reverse would not be true to many people within WN. It's disappointing because I always had some reservations about becoming a full blown WN and the anti-slavic sentiment just confirms what I already felt to be true. It seems that Slavs are being included in WN only because we are all united against a common enemy (non-whites and jews). But, should we achieve our goal of a white society in America, my gut feeling is that the white groups would break down again among ethnic lines and Slavs would be the white niggers.

I'm not entire sure where I'm going with this. I thought I was onto something when I discovered WN and then felt it a cause worthy of believing in. But now I just feel discouraged and perhaps I should just stick to supporting Poland with both feet in while and supporting WN in America with only one foot in. My overall message here to people in WN is not to give up tribal thinking, but to at least be aware that if you have anti-slavic viewpoints that you are alienating a group of people that could make or break your movement. Also, if you are convinced of your genetic superiority, then do yourself a favor and look at current events in the world and ask yourself in which direction things are trending and why.

Lastly, I thought I'd share this link on here. I found it to be an additional useful tool in understanding differences and similarities between peoples. The models produced appear to be guided by pretty accurate data. Unfortunately for blacks, it supports the assertion I made above in my third paragraph. As for WN, we can use it to see how similar all Europeans are to one another.

Old October 20th, 2017 #2
Robbie Key

We need a little bit of everything. Slavs and southern Europeans in general are formed by their history of being Europe's principal defenders against Turks and Muslims through the centuries. That'll put the emphasis on certain character traits. You guys are a little rough around the edges but I like that. We can't all be Nordic Hobbit-like people. We need the brashness and toughness of Serbs and Russians, and we need the shrewdness of Italians. Just as well as we need the honesty and orderliness of Germans and Swedes. And the Anglos, of course, say what you will but they are the masters of trade and merchandise. I love our race, it makes for a wonderful mix of personalities and, again, character traits.

Old October 20th, 2017 #3
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratatat View Post

Lastly, I thought I'd share this link on here.
Thanks.

WHAT ABOUT "BELGIUM"?

The power is centralized in Belgium. It might in the near future not be centralized in Brussels anymore but the Walloons and Flemish will each have their own point of centralized power from where administration, transports, business etc. are managed.

Old October 20th, 2017 #4
Stronza

Lastly, I thought I'd share this link on here.

You have to read how they define "Masculinity". This is inherently biased. Here's one little portion:

Masculinity

A high score (Masculine) on this dimension indicates that the society will be driven by competition, achievement and success, with success being defined by the winner / best in field – a value system that starts in school and continues throughout organizational behavior.

A low score (Feminine) on the dimension means that the dominant values in society are caring for others and quality of life. A Feminine society is one where quality of life is the sign of success and standing out from the crowd is not admirable. The fundamental issue here is what motivates people, wanting to be the best (Masculine) or liking what you do (Feminine).

This is a most interesting, shall we say, way in which to describe any society. What do you think.

Old October 29th, 2017 #5
Zé Tuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratatat View Post
So I felt like I needed to make an update on my venture in WN. I've had a fair and growing interest in it since around 2013 when I watched TGSNT. This documentary had a profoundly positive effect on me which I do not regret. Unfortunately I have come to somewhat of a roadblock after digging deeper.

After reviewing several threads on this forum and on others, I was disappointed to find that there is a derogatory viewpoint towards Polish and other Slavic peoples.

I can't say I'm totally surprised. Even growing up I could tell there was a difference between Western Europe and Eastern Europe...with Western Europe being wealthier and more advanced in terms of science and technology. A review of history will reveal that geography, and to a lesser extent politics, played the biggest roles in shaping the two broad civilizations we see in Europe today. The difference I cannot agree to being due to superior or inferior genetics. I'm sure many on this forum will say I am in denial and trying to cope with reality. Whatever. You are free to believe what you want but if you wont take a comprehensive viewpoint on the issue then you are by definition ignorant.

One way I like to look at it is that history and evolution is a marathon, not a sprint. There is an ebb and flow to it, with the timing of the rise and fall of European empires directly tied to various factors that favor or discriminate against their success. Genetics of course is integral in how these processes play out, but not all that is required for success or failure for a group of people. An example would be how many opportunities are afforded to niggers through government programs and how they, due to their genetics, choose to utilize the opportunities. In short they are lazy and indulgent people, and on average choose to abuse the help with no inclination to think about the long term effects of their actions. Furthermore, there are different ways to measure success and it isn't necessarily who has the most money...case in point the rich Western European nations are making the poor decision to import third-world migrants by the millions. If genetic superiority of Western Europeans was true, then the Germanic/Nordic people would of established hegemony over the world 1000 years ago and never given it up. While today the societies of these people are in fact largely the hegemon in the world, it was not always this way and the times certainly seem to be changing again.

I would be stoked if I took a DNA test and found out I was partly Germanic or Anglo. Really, I'd have a beer and life would be good. It is obvious to me though that the reverse would not be true to many people within WN. It's disappointing because I always had some reservations about becoming a full blown WN and the anti-slavic sentiment just confirms what I already felt to be true. It seems that Slavs are being included in WN only because we are all united against a common enemy (non-whites and jews). But, should we achieve our goal of a white society in America, my gut feeling is that the white groups would break down again among ethnic lines and Slavs would be the white niggers.

I'm not entire sure where I'm going with this. I thought I was onto something when I discovered WN and then felt it a cause worthy of believing in. But now I just feel discouraged and perhaps I should just stick to supporting Poland with both feet in while and supporting WN in America with only one foot in. My overall message here to people in WN is not to give up tribal thinking, but to at least be aware that if you have anti-slavic viewpoints that you are alienating a group of people that could make or break your movement. Also, if you are convinced of your genetic superiority, then do yourself a favor and look at current events in the world and ask yourself in which direction things are trending and why.

Lastly, I thought I'd share this link on here. I found it to be an additional useful tool in understanding differences and similarities between peoples. The models produced appear to be guided by pretty accurate data. Unfortunately for blacks, it supports the assertion I made above in my third paragraph. As for WN, we can use it to see how similar all Europeans are to one another.
Don't take those people so seriously to be honest, Slav countries are now behind economically due to political factors (more serfdom than Western countries throughout the centuries, and controlled by the retrograde USSR until recently), but they are quickly catching up to Western Europe. I've worked with people all over the World and the people I've always liked working the most were Slavs - generalizing, they were effective, objective, and didn't need much talk to understand the goals. If you guys keep Africans/arabs out of your countries you'll be more successful than the decaying Western countries I'm sure.

Thread