Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > How to Live White
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 17th, 2007 #41
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir William Robert View Post
Parents Must Immunize Their Children Or Go To Jail
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...07Immunize.htm

Prince Georges County, MD

1,600 school children and their parents have been ordered to appear in circuit court this Saturday where health workers will immediately force them to receive required shots. Parents who don't bring their children to court for the shots are to be jailed.
And the required immunization is for chicken pox. Hell, I had chicken pox as a child. Naseus and itchy, but oterwise no problem. I'd rather have chicken pox for a week than to be injected with yet another mercury based jew poison.

Old November 18th, 2007 #42
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
And the required immunization is for chicken pox. Hell, I had chicken pox as a child. Naseus and itchy, but oterwise no problem. I'd rather have chicken pox for a week than to be injected with yet another mercury based jew poison.
I went to Russia to have my shots done. They generally are open to tell you what the shot contains and it's usually just heat-killed/wounded cells. This composition also made multiple shots a pretty cheap deal.

Here a shot for an ultra-rare bacteria is 110 dollar and that's if you're a student, naturally it will be much more if you're not.

Old November 18th, 2007 #43
Obadiah 1:18
Adieu, Jews!

Here's an excellent little video on the "wisdom" of taking vaccines.

http://www.cbc.ca/airfarce/vidplayer...playerType=wmp

Old November 21st, 2007 #44
William Robert
Banned

Default Poisons in Vaccines! Take a good look.

Vaccine Ingredients
http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

This is a good resource to determine exactly what toxic ingredients are in each of the various mandatory and recommended vaccines. It catalogues vaccines by name and manufacturer. Very informative and interesting if you are considering Vaccinating your child.

Old November 21st, 2007 #45
colleen

I dont think any vaccines should be forced on any child. At this point they can prove it MAY help but they can not prove it WONT cause harm, same with almost all "mandatory" vaccines on children.

Old November 21st, 2007 #46
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
You got fillings in your teeth right? You got mercury.
Actually no, what few I had were removed and changed to acrylic. They work better anyway.

LOL you removed that post in a hurry :P

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.

Old November 21st, 2007 #47
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
You got more mercury in your fillings than they have in those vaccines.

Old November 22nd, 2007 #48
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir William Robert View Post

Vaccine Ingredients
http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

This is a good resource to determine exactly what toxic ingredients are in each of the various mandatory and recommended vaccines. It catalogues vaccines by name and manufacturer. Very informative and interesting if you are considering Vaccinating your child.
Good link, thanks. None of those vacines are kosher. So, the kikenvermin can poison and cause autism in our kids while keeping their own little kikes safe by claiming religious reasons for avoiding vacination.

Jesus and Hilter told the truth about the Jews.

Old November 22nd, 2007 #49
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Like TwistedCross, I had my amalgam fillings removed and replaced with plastic.

Old November 23rd, 2007 #50
IceQueen

Quote:
My fillings did not happen while I was a little baby, or small child with a developing brain. I too have the plastic/white filling replacements, though.

Old November 23rd, 2007 #51
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
More mercury in total and it is released each time you bite down to chew your food. So, over a lifetime, you are being slowly poisoned. Many of the old age symptoms that people suffer, are directly related to the mercury in their teeth. But the Jew doctors just treat the symptoms and sell you more medicines.

Yeah, I had my amalgam fillings replaced a few years ago, too. There is no safe level of mercury. It is an accumulative poison. It goes into your body but doesn't leave until a toxic level builds up and messes with your health big time. Children are especially prone to harm. Mercury is the main cause of autism. The Jews in the pharmaceutical industry make money and kill goyim with mercury, so that's why it is used. And the Jews in the commodities markets make money by selling mercury and silver and want to keep the price high, so that's why such poisons are used even though better alternatives are available.

Old November 24th, 2007 #52
William Robert
Banned

Default Vaccine Thimersol vs. Amalgam fillings

Thimersol for Babies is worse than Amalgam fillings for adults.

Informed Choice?
http://www.rense.com/general79/choice.htm

(excerpt)
"While licensing new vaccines and adding them to the mandatory childhood schedule, the government failed to add up the amount of mercury that a child could receive in one visit and cumulatively over the course of the vaccination regime. Neuro-development disorders such as autism have symptoms similar to mercury poisoning. It is well established that mercury is a neuro-toxin and is harmful to babies in-utero and to the developing brains of children. There is a public advisory from the government about the risks of eating mercury-containing seafood, but there is no public health advisory about the risks of exposure to mercury in vaccines. Thimerosal is a mercury-based preservative that has been used in vaccines since the 1930's."

"My son, Will, weighed in at close to 9lbs at birth. He was a happy baby who ate and slept well, smiled cooed, walked and talked, all by one year. Shortly after his first birthday he experienced multiple infections, lost speech, eye contact, developed a very limited diet and suffered intermittent bouts of diarrhea. He underwent multiple evaluations and was initially diagnosed with a global receptive and expressive speech delay and later with Pervasive Developmental Disorder, a form of autism."

I would have never made the correlation between my son's disability and vaccines until July 1999 when I read that a preservative, thimerosal, utilized in some infant vaccines, actually contained 49.6% mercury!

Dr. Russell Blaylock reports, "I was asked to write a paper on some of the newer mechanisms of vaccine damage to the nervous system, but in the interim I came across an incredible document that should blow the lid off the cover up being engineered by the pharmaceutical companies in conjunction with powerful governmental agencies. It all started when a friend sent me a copy of a letter from Congressman David Weldon M.D, to the director of the CDC, Dr. Julie Gerberding, in which he alludes to a study by Dr. Thomas Verstraeten then representing the CDC, on the connection between infant exposure to thimerosal - containing vaccines and neurodevelopment injury."

Old December 6th, 2007 #53
Summer
WN Mother

I have a question. I recently had my daughter vaccinated. Her first baby shot. Now I didn't know anything about this mercury or the likes until the following day. I assumed she was getting the same shots as I recieved when I was a baby. I do not know if there is mercury in the vaccine she recieved or not. I didn't even think to ask. I live in Ireland so I thought they would be more "white" minded than jew minded. (I know I know...)

I will ask my doctor if there is any mercury in the shots and what the medicine is called but I need to know, if there is what do I do about it? I know they say she needs another shot in 2 months and then another 2 months after that. Then the typical 5 yr old shot and a few later on in her childhood. But what do we do if the vaccines might harm our children? Just say no I'm not giving them to her? And what if she ends up with some illness that could have been saved from her recieving these vaccines? This frightens me. Because on one hand I don't want her to end up with brain/nerve damage and on the other I do not want her to become ill.

Old December 9th, 2007 #54
Ego Temptress

There's nothing harmful about a little bit of mercury. We get more mercury eating fish. I actually think this is paranoia in order to bring back childhood diseases. There are no alternative medicines for curing deadly childhood diseases and also once more parents avoid getting their kids vaccinated, more unvaccinated children are likely to contract diseases like measles and rubella. Babies (who are too young for the vaccines) are at greater risk. Once a child doesn't get shots of vaccines it becomes a biohazard.

Old December 9th, 2007 #55
Stronza

Don't worry, Summer, about your child getting a deadly disease if she is not "fully" vaccinated. It is not a matter of you having to choose between a) deadly disease or b) sticking a mixture of poisons into a little child's bloodstream.

I am not going to go on and on, but I will refer you to my "children's health bible": Natural Medicine for Children by Julian Scott, Ph.D., an experienced practitioner of natural medicine, specializing in herbal remedies and acupuncture, particularly as applied to the treatment of children. He has studied at the Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Nanjing and is also interested in the links between diet and disease. He established the Foundation for Traditional Medicine Children's Clinic, where he regularly treats children and their parents as necessary.

Special consultants on this book are:

Dr John Latham MA (Oxon), BM, BCh, DObst, RCOG, who is a family physician in southern England. He has an interest in the links between treatments by orthodox medical drugs and by natural medicines.

Susan Scott - a qualified teacher of the Alexander technique, and is experienced in helping children. She has studied the effects of posture, activity and exercise on the health & development of the growing child.

Dr. Richard Donze, DO - is a general practice physician in Philadelphia, USA. He has lectured and written widely about health promotion thru lifestyle changes and good nutrition. An advocate of the holistic approach, he is a regular contributor to medical journals, and appears on radio and TV.

John Ramsell - curator of the Bach Centre, near Oxford, England.

The book is pub. by Gaia Books Ltd. of London, England. I found it to be worth its weight in gold.

I have heard that in the US, at least, they are phasing out the use of mercury (thimerosal) in children's vaccines, but in my opinion that is not the main issue. The issue is the irrational fear of illness. I'd listen to "Sir William Robert's" post.

Old December 15th, 2007 #56
William Robert
Banned

Default Now it's Mandatory Flu shots (with Mercury) for Pre-schoolers.

NJ requires flu shots for preschoolers
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071214/...e_us/flu_fight

TRENTON, N.J. - New Jersey on Friday became the first state to require flu shots for preschoolers, saying their developing immune systems and likelihood of spreading germs make them as vulnerable to complications as the elderly.

State Health Commissioner Dr. Fred M. Jacobs approved the requirement and three other vaccines for school children starting Sept. 1, 2008, over the objections of some parent groups.

The new requirements "will have a direct impact on reducing illnesses, hospitalizations and deaths in one of New Jersey's most vulnerable populations — our children," Jacobs said in a statement.

A health advisory board Monday backed the new requirements on a 5-2 vote with one abstention after parents said they worried about the safety of giving young children dozens of vaccine doses. Some also say they don't want government making their medical decisions.

Starting in September, all children attending preschool or licensed day care centers will have to get an annual flu shot, Jacobs said. That makes New Jersey the first state to require flu shots for preschoolers or older students, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics.

New Jersey also will require preschoolers to get a pneumococcal vaccine and sixth-graders to get vaccines against meningitis, which New Jersey already requires for college dormitory residents, and a booster shot against whooping cough, which in recent years has seen a resurgence blamed on waning potency of shots given to infants and preschoolers.

Old February 25th, 2008 #57
William Robert
Banned

Default The Jewish Masters of Deception Have Reached a New Low!

The "Big Jewish Lie" is "King in the Kwa".

The "Modern Miracle of injected Mercury" not only improves children's behavior, but improves mental performance as well.

Our Jewish Masters now view Autism as an improvement for our children.

Hard Vaccine Facts for those who are yet convinced.
http://generationrescue.com/pdf/080212.pdf

Hard Vaccine Facts for those who are yet convinced.
http://generationrescue.com/pdf/080212.pdf

Old February 25th, 2008 #58
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
I have a question. I recently had my daughter vaccinated. Her first baby shot. Now I didn't know anything about this mercury or the likes until the following day. I assumed she was getting the same shots as I recieved when I was a baby. I do not know if there is mercury in the vaccine she recieved or not. I didn't even think to ask. I live in Ireland so I thought they would be more "white" minded than jew minded. (I know I know...)

I will ask my doctor if there is any mercury in the shots and what the medicine is called but I need to know, if there is what do I do about it? I know they say she needs another shot in 2 months and then another 2 months after that. Then the typical 5 yr old shot and a few later on in her childhood. But what do we do if the vaccines might harm our children? Just say no I'm not giving them to her? And what if she ends up with some illness that could have been saved from her recieving these vaccines? This frightens me. Because on one hand I don't want her to end up with brain/nerve damage and on the other I do not want her to become ill.
If you can find out the name of the the vacine and its manufacturer, you can look up what it contains in the Physciains Desk Reference found in most libraries. More than likely, it contains thimerosal. There is no safe level of mercury especially for children.

If you don't want your child poisoned, tell the doctor that you have become a Jehovah's Witness, or a Christian Scientist or a kosher Jew, and it is against your religion to have your children turned into a vegetable. I've seen a lot of autistic children, and they are pitiful creatures that are better off euthanized.

Is it illegal to kill doctors who poison our kids?

Old February 25th, 2008 #59
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego Temptress View Post
There's nothing harmful about a little bit of mercury. We get more mercury eating fish. I actually think this is paranoia in order to bring back childhood diseases. There are no alternative medicines for curing deadly childhood diseases and also once more parents avoid getting their kids vaccinated, more unvaccinated children are likely to contract diseases like measles and rubella. Babies (who are too young for the vaccines) are at greater risk. Once a child doesn't get shots of vaccines it becomes a biohazard.
Mainly, you are already slightly retarded, yourself. Your statements sound like they came off of the Jew Tube because they are mainly false.

Mercury is a cumulative poison that goes in but doesn't go out of your stupid body. You get mercury poisoning by eating fish because the mercury moves up the food chain as the little fish whose mercury load doesn't leave their body, get eatten by bigger fish who thereby increase the mercury they already have in them from previous meals, and these in turn are eatten by bigger fish whose mercury load increases each time they eat a littler fish. Finally, these toxic-laden fish are sold by the Jews at your local supermarket as "Fresh Fish". It may not hurt you to eat one fish. But each time you eat one of these fish, the mercury content of your stupid body goes up. And if you eat enough fish, you will become the proverbial "Mad Hatter" as the mercury erodes your brain and nerves.

Regarding childhood diseases: these need to have a bacteria or virus to cause them. These bacteria and viruses were mainly eliminated from the population decades ago. So, innoculations against them are wasted except for the increased wealth of Big Pharma. Only because of illegal immigration are the diseases being brought back into our modern countries by the turd worlders.

A baby contracting a childhood disease is a matter of statistical chance. But a baby being poisoned with mercury when it is given a shot, is a 100% certainty. And babies and chilrden are far more sensitive to mercury damage than an adult. This is why perfectly healthy children who are innoculated with mercury become autistic.

Old February 25th, 2008 #60
Stronza

Ego Temptress, an adult (healthy, I hope) consuming a bit of mercury thru food (happens every day and can't be completely avoided) is one thing. The poison is at least to some degree detoxed by the liver, etc. etc. A baby or small child receiving such a virulent poison directly into the bloodstream is another matter altogether. They simply cannot handle it.

As to their being no "alternatives" to dangerous childhood diseases, I presume you meant infectious-type illnesses. Dr. Fred Klenner did indeed cure extremely serious infectious illnesses in both children & adults back in the 1950s with intravenous Vitamin C in large amounts, followed by oral dosing. Like many good things in this world, this form of treatment fell by the wayside, which is tragic. If my children got meningitis, polio or anything else, I would find a doctor to take care of it that way.

http://www.whale.to/v/klenner3.html

Thread