Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 23rd, 2017 #1
NotFunny
Banned

Default how insulting is the term 'gold star family'?

a gold star is what your kindergarten teacher put on your little silly retarded picture of a farm.

how does this equate to losing your child, your only child in some cases, in some ridiculous pointless war for defense contractors and jewish maniacs?

Now we know why they staged this big fake press conference, it's to make America brace for A LOT of dead white soldiers if they go to war with North Korea. There aren't going to be HUNDREDS there will be TENS OF THOUSANDS of dead US troops.

maybe these foolish young men are ready to give their lives for Israel but don't their parents give a damn? the kids don't know anybetter, but why don't the parents have any more sense than a newborn baby? or any more courage than to sit and watch their children die for insane jews and greedy white traitors?

Old October 23rd, 2017 #2
NotFunny
Banned

it's like people who jump off bridges, they instantly regret it once they jump. same with all these soldiers who think they are ready to give their lives in a 'what the fuck' attitude. they really DON"T want to die. and they won't know it til they their commanding officer tells them to bend over and kiss their ass goodbye

Old October 23rd, 2017 #3
Tony Boone

I spent 45 minutes trying to talk a relative out of joining the military just before he signed the enlistment contract. (Likely one reason I’m being stalked by cops and active\retired military.) Told him plainly that the recruiter standing just feet from us was lying to him but he wouldn’t listen. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way. He’s been in about three years now and I overheard him say he wasn’t going to re-enlist.

Old October 23rd, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
it's like people who jump off bridges, they instantly regret it once they jump. same with all these soldiers who think they are ready to give their lives in a 'what the fuck' attitude. they really DON"T want to die. and they won't know it til they their commanding officer tells them to bend over and kiss their ass goodbye
A YouTuber said it pretty succinctly once: the military recruiter never takes you to a cemetery, to see the end result of what he's recruiting for.

Just like the multiculturalist never shows you the end result of diversity.

From 'WhiteWesternCivilizationHasGivenMankindEverything' on YT.

Old October 23rd, 2017 #5
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

I think most go in with a very idealised view. I doubt most picture themselves as prison wardens or guarding poppy fields. Then there is the ever-increasing signing bonus.

Old October 24th, 2017 #6
Ray Allan

Get a gold star window sticker, a striped rag flag and maybe a nice headstone at Arlington for sacrificing your children to international jewry. What a deal.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread