VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2003 #1
Turk Hunter

Default Jew run site:http://www.scrappleface.com

Another site where we could recruit.
Here's a reply from Ken Stein (Oy Veh) to one of my posts:

Paki Baitor: Would you mind getting a free site at www.freeservers.com and putting lengthy replies there, then posting links to them here? The owner of this site (Scott Ott) has to pay for bandwidth, and putting huge posts here has a way of using lots of it. I really don't like seeing huge racist posts wasting his money - it's not fair. (I called your post racist because of the last few sentences: "Rid the country of organized crime, hang the multi-nationals and use their assets for education and whatever else constructive. Get rid of the ghettos, barrios and all other forms of parallel societies.")

Posted by: Ken Stein on November 24, 2003 12:58 AM

Old December 2nd, 2003 #2
Turk Hunter

Default Follow-up

Follow up-An exact adress into their forum:
http://www.scrappleface.com/MT/archives/001351.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turk Hunter
Another site where we could recruit.
Here's a reply from Ken Stein (Oy Veh) to one of my posts:

Paki Baitor: Would you mind getting a free site at www.freeservers.com and putting lengthy replies there, then posting links to them here? The owner of this site (Scott Ott) has to pay for bandwidth, and putting huge posts here has a way of using lots of it. I really don't like seeing huge racist posts wasting his money - it's not fair. (I called your post racist because of the last few sentences: "Rid the country of organized crime, hang the multi-nationals and use their assets for education and whatever else constructive. Get rid of the ghettos, barrios and all other forms of parallel societies.")

Posted by: Ken Stein on November 24, 2003 12:58 AM

Thread