Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2017 #1
katsung47

Default The coming real estates crisis

944. See how big the bubble is (1/25/2017)

17 years ago, I found the Feds moved the area residents away and bought in houses in large scale. (see #733, 734, 736. CASH FOR HOUSE). As early as 2003, I warned of a housing bubble. (see #180. Beware of housing bubble (11/16/03))That bubble keeps growing up until now. I think that's because They failed to eliminate Kat Sung. The result is: San Jose becomes No.1 highest median house price city (where I live) and San Franciso is the No.2. (Where my mother and sisters live).

Here is a chart of median home sale prices of San Francisco. The curve is accordant to the persecution course the Feds apply on me. The unusual upward price started from 1993. Though the chart author thought there were two bubbles, it is still a big one in fact. The bubble stopped growing up in 2008 due to financial tsunami but the Feds managed to prevent it from breaking. The down turn was mild. Even in lowest point of 2011, it's 695,000. Double the amount of starting price.

From steep curve you may see how big this bubble is.

Quote:
Report: San Jose, Not San Francisco, Has Highest Median Home Price In Country
BY JACK MORSE IN NEWS ON AUG 12, 2016

San Jose, with a median home price of $1,085,000, currently ranks as the most expensive metropolitan area for would-be home owners. The second most expensive? That would be San Francisco coming in at $885,600.

http://sfist.com/2016/08/12/san_jose...o_has_high.php

Old August 18th, 2017 #2
katsung47

US Construction Spending Just Collapsed

by Tyler Durden
Aug 1, 2017

Headline growth in US construction spending collapsed in July to just 1.6% YoY - the weakest since 2011.

As Reuters reports, U.S. construction spending unexpectedly fell in June as investment in public projects recorded its biggest drop since March 2002. The Commerce Department said on Tuesday that construction spending tumbled 1.3 percent to $1.21 trillion - the lowest level since September 2016 - drastically missing economists' estimates of a 0.4% increase.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...01_const_0.jpg

This downside surprise suggests notable downside revisions to Q2 GDP (from its 2.6% annualized level).

However, most ironic in the government's report was, amid The White House constant chatter of the need for infrastructure spending in America, Federal government construction spending crashed 9.5% - the largest drop since December 2010.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...just-collapsed

Old August 23rd, 2017 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Something has to give. My house we bought new in Sept 2015. Price was $207,000. As of earlier this spring the same house in my development cost $231,000 now and they're building like crazy.

The yankee babyboomers will pay these inflated prices here in Florida. Many are coming from New England or Chicago.

Down to my south in Naples, used home values are less than stellar because developers have been over building down there and there is a surplus now.

However, wages have not increased, but are down for many since the recession and cost of living keeps going up.

I think in a couple years there will be another collapse.

I think this shit is set up by Jews. They always take advantage of this type of stuff.

Old August 29th, 2017 #4
katsung47

Housing Recovery False Alarm - Starts, Permits Plunge In July As Rental Units Collapse

by Tyler Durden 8/16/2017

Following June's huge surprise jumps in Housing Starts (revised lower) and Building Permits (revised notably higher), July saw both starts and permits plunge (-4.8% and -4.1% respectively) dramatically missing expectations. The majority of the plunge is driven by multi-family starts crashing 35.2% YoY to its lowest since Sept 2016.

Permits' 7.4% June surge was revised up to a 9.2% spike (the biggest since Nov 2015) before July's plunge.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...units-collapse

Thread