VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 15th, 2018 #1
Dawn Cannon

Default Never Ending ZOG Sanctioned Shitskin Invasions

WARNING
I'm really fucking sorry for posting this shit, it will make you sick.

Traitors from 190 countries agree on global compact on safe migration

UNITED NATIONS – More than 190 countries agreed on a global compact to promote safe and orderly migration and reduce human smuggling and trafficking Friday, culminating lengthy negotiations that were boycotted by the United States.

Good old Hungary:
Hungary’s foreign minister, Peter Szijjarto, told diplomats that his government disagrees with key points and will discuss “the possibility of disassociation” from the compact at a meeting Wednesday.

In September 2016, all 193 (((U.N.))) member states, including the United States under (((President Barack Obama))), adopted a declaration saying no country can manage international migration on its own and agreeing to launch a process leading to the adoption of a global compact in 2018.

But last December, the United States said it was ending its participation in negotiations. A statement from the U.S. Mission to the United Nations said numerous provisions of the declaration were “inconsistent with U.S. immigration and refugee policies” under President Donald Trump.
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20.../#.W0s1ItJKg2w

(((Movement of Migrant Stock))) Means Traitors Will Have Well Paid Jobs For Life In Orgs. Such As (((The UN)))
Quote:
The Global Compact for Migration (GCM) offers the international community the opportunity to improve workplace productivity i.e. further replace White workers with dirt cheap shitskins and deliver decent work outcomes for migrant and national workers, as well as to shift current misperceptions of migration, by readjusting migration policies to effectively include all labour market aspects. Laws, policies and institutions, in the country and across borders, matter greatly in achieving this goal.

Most migration today is linked directly or indirectly to the search for decent work opportunities. Even if employment is not the primary driver, it usually features in the migration process at some point.
http://www.ilo.org/global/topics/lab...--en/index.htm

Old July 16th, 2018 #2
Johan
Banned

IMMIGRANTS THE NEW SLAVE OWNERS

One of the biggest secrets in Europe is the real cost of state sanctioned non-European immigration into White Europe and especially the cost of one migrant. Twelve average earners (3,000 euros per month, tax class III) are needed to pay for an unaccompanied juvenile migrant but the costs can go up to 5,000 euros per month. Our attention was brought to an article from Germany, in which the costs are calculated. The results are shocking.

More info here.

Old July 16th, 2018 #3
Erik T. White

Thumbs down My blood is boiling right now!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Louise Arbour, the U.N. special representative for global migration, said the compact is a framework “to eliminate unsafe, disorderly migration” and an agreement among nations to cooperate. She said most countries agree that well-managed migration produces good results.
She said the major hurdle was addressing “illegal migration” because many countries just want migrants to go home.
She said references to “illegal migrants” are pejorative, noting that people who don’t pay taxes aren’t called “illegal taxpayers.” She stressed that the compact refers to “irregular migrants” and said that such people should never be criminalized.
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20.../#.W0x4BPZFwqR

In the kwa, people who don't pay taxes are called "tax evaders" and go to fucking prison!!!!!

I'm almost through paying off a huge tax debt for the last year I was in practice. The IRS allowed a time period for me to pay it off. Oh, yes, I was audited. I didn't try to conceal anything, I just didn't think I'd be busy when I announced that I would close within a year. I made more money than I thought I would and ran into a higher income tax bracket. The lil niggers gotz my muny tu drink malt likker, drank, and buy skittles and other shit at taxpayers' expense!!!!!

I'll stop for now!!!

Old July 20th, 2018 #4
Dawn Cannon

Default Hungary Pulls Out of UN Migration Death Pact

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
July 20, 2018

This double-fence has allegedly had a 100% success rate in keeping monkeys out.

No UN “pact” is enforceable. All symbolic bullshit at this point.

Hungary would do better to withdraw from the death pact that is the EU.

RT:

Quote:
Hungary has said it will withdraw from a new UN migration pact before its final approval and called the agreement a “threat to the world.”

The Global Compact For Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration was approved by every UN member nation except the United States, which withdrew from the agreement last year.

Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto said the pact goes “entirely against Hungary’s security interests” and that it posed a threat to the world because it “could inspire millions” of migrants. He said the agreement was “extreme, biased and facilitates migration.”

Szijjarto said the premise of the UN migration pact was that migration is “a good and inevitable phenomenon” but that Hungary considers migration “a bad process, which has extremely serious security implications.”

He also complained that Hungary’s proposals had been ignored during discussions about the document, which he claimed favored nations in Africa and Latin America where migrants often travel from.
Yes.

It favors poor, stupid brown people who want to come to the countries of well-off, intelligent white people in order to feed off of them.

It’s a niggerflood.

That is what the entire process of “migration” is about.

The goal of the UN is to create a one-world government, and that can only be done in full once borders are abolished. They are pushing things to the point where logically, there will be no reason for nation-states to exist because there will be no borders.

This is the combination of a liberal/female fantasy inspired by the Disneyland ride “It’s a Small, Small World” and the Jewish desire to abolish the white race and rule as gods over a mixed multitude.

https://dailystormer.name/hungary-pu...on-death-pact/

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; July 20th, 2018 at 12:08 PM.

Old July 20th, 2018 #5
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
What disgusting frauds Jews are. Rerevisionist July 6, 2018 at 6:55
Israel Locks up 1-Year Old African Invaders—But US Jews Condemn Trump for ‘Unjust’ Immigration Policy
http://newobserveronline.com/israel-...ration-policy/

Old July 20th, 2018 #6
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Israel Locks up 1-Year Old African Invaders—But US Jews Condemn Trump for ‘Unjust’ Immigration Policy
How many sheeple in the kwa know this???? How many "megachurch pastors" would indoctrinate their "flocks" by telling them the (((chosen))) have a "god given right" to do this????? Oh, yes, I'm an old "Deep South" Christian!!! But the "god" of the current (((tribe))) is MONEY AND POWER!!!!!!!

One of the best things I've come to realize in my older age is that God isn't going to send a "thunderbolt" to zap me if I'm wrong. And, in the case of the (((tribe))) I HATE THEM!!!!! EVERY LAST FUCKING ONE OF THEM!!!!!! I may have to pass them in the street with or without knowing it and we'll just go about our respective business. Never will I suggest, condone, be a part of, etc., random violence against any person who is not violent against me, my wife, family, friends, etc.

That still doesn't mean I can't hate them and their fucking minions and their fucking "country" izntreal!!!!

Old July 20th, 2018 #7
Fred
Commie Killer

A big Jew fantasy to flood all White nations with hordes of Mud and then rule over them.
Israel will be exempt of course.
It is an evil plan that will not end well and must be stopped.

Old July 21st, 2018 #8
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
How many sheeple in the kwa know this???? How many "megachurch pastors" would indoctrinate their "flocks" by telling them the (((chosen))) have a "god given right" to do this????? Oh, yes, I'm an old "Deep South" Christian!!! But the "god" of the current (((tribe))) is MONEY AND POWER!!!!!!!

Re-read Douglas Reed's The Controversy of Zion; the (((tribe's))) G-d has always been money and power (and supremacy over the goy slaves).

Old July 21st, 2018 #9
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
How many sheeple in the kwa know this???? How many "megachurch pastors" would indoctrinate their "flocks" by telling them the (((chosen))) have a "god given right" to do this?
Maybe one in one million, but that is by design. If Zuckerberg and company have their way, the one year old african baby will disappear, completely. Erased from the pages of history.

Old July 21st, 2018 #10
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
When you are chosen by god, you can lock up anyone, anywhere, anytime for any reason, whatsoever.

It is one of the perks of being god.

Old July 23rd, 2018 #11
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Re-read Douglas Reed's The Controversy of Zion; the (((tribe's))) G-d has always been money and power (and supremacy over the goy slaves).
Brothers and Sisters in Our White Race, add "The Controversy of Zion" to your
"must read" list!!!! It's free online as a PDF!!!

You might not be religious: however, read the whole thing!!! It opened my eyes even further as to the fact that jews are lower than viruses!!!!

And, +1 for notmenomore!!!!!! Ten trillion reps in spirit, White Brother!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; July 23rd, 2018 at 06:20 PM. Reason: more info

Old November 1st, 2018 #12
Dawn Cannon

Default 'Invasion not a 'human right': Austria refuses to join global UN-backed infiltration pact

"Austria will not join the UN migration pact," Austria's conservative chancellor Sebstian Kurz announced, following a government meeting.

Officially known as the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration, the document has been negotiated over two years and the draft was tentatively approved by all the UN member states –except for the US– in July. Washington withdrew from the talks on the agreement last year.

The document is scheduled to be adopted at a UN conference in the Moroccan city of Marrakech in December.

Vienna warned in particular that the adoption of the pact might threaten the nation's sovereignty and provoke a "massive resettlement of people." The Austrian government previously called the text of the document "too vague," adding that "it leaves important questions unanswered."

The 34-page document indeed calls migration "a source of prosperity, innovation and sustainable development in (((our))) globalized world"

https://www.rt.com/news/442805-austr...igration-pact/

Old November 3rd, 2018 #13
Dawn Cannon

Default Croatia will NOT sign UN migration pact

President of Croatia Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic

Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic will not sign the UN’s Global Compact for Migration (GCM), Croatian newsportal Direktno reports.

The website bases the decision on a Facebook post by Croatian TV journalist Velimir Bujanec. He asked her position on the GCM after a lot of people we’re interested in her stance.

In the answer his editorial board received, President Grabar-Kitarovic literally states: ‘Be assured I will not sign the ‘Marrakech Agreement’, Bujanec writes on Facebook.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/br...y-and-austria/

Old November 6th, 2018 #14
Dawn Cannon

Old November 18th, 2018 #15
Dawn Cannon

Default Estonia

Justice minister Urmas Reinsalu trying to get JUSTICE at Friday's press conference

Justice minister Urmas Reinsalu (Pro Patria) remained defiant at a press conference on Friday, stating that he will not be standing down from his role as minister and that he and his party would not get on their knees for Jevgeni Ossinovski (SDE).

Ossinovski had called for Mr Reinsalu's resignation as the latter remained firm in his opposition to the UN Global Migration Compact

The compact, scheduled to be endorsed on 10-11 December in Marrakesh, Morocco, where world leaders will present their government's approval of the deal (nothing is actually to be signed) < LIARS!!!! Signing won't fucking matter if they AGREE anyway! has split the government as well as parliament, with Pro Patria and the Conservative People's Party of Estonia (EKRE) voicing opposition.

The Compact overrides national laws, says Reinsalu

https://news.err.ee/877540/justice-m...iday-lunchtime (ZOG publication)

Old November 24th, 2018 #16
Dawn Cannon

Default Australia refuses to sign UN invasion pact

Australia joins US, Israel in refusing to sign UN migration pact
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/20/a....../index.html
4 days ago - (CNN) Australia will not join a United Nations-backed global pact on migration, Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced Wednesday, citing ...

Old November 24th, 2018 #17
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Australia joins US, Israel in refusing to sign UN migration pact
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/20/a....../index.html
4 days ago - (CNN) Australia will not join a United Nations-backed global pact on migration, Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced Wednesday, citing ...
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/20/a...ntl/index.html

The earlier link didn't work for me. I guess (((the tribe))) didn't want it easily accessed.

From my link:

Quote:
Australia will not join a United Nations-backed global pact on migration, Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced Wednesday, citing concerns that the deal would be used to "undermine Australia's strong border protection laws and practices."
The Morrison government's decision comes as countries from around the world move to formally adopt the "Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration" pact next month.
The UN made the decision to come up with a global compact on migration in 2016, in the wake of the crisis in the Mediterranean, which has seen thousands of migrants die while attempting to cross into Europe.

-snip-

Morrison said in a statement that his government believes the pact, as currently written, is not in Australia's interest and will not "add anything to enhancing our capacity to control our borders and manage our successful immigration program."
"The Compact fails to adequately distinguish between people who enter Australia illegally and those who come to Australia the right way, particularly with respect to the provision of welfare and other benefits," the statement read.
"This is inconsistent with the management of Australia's strong and orderly migration program under the Liberal National Government."
IMHO, the (((chosenites))) and fags at the communist (((news network))) don't want it readily accessed. I found my link by searching for "world news" and it came up under "Australia."

Last edited by Erik T. White; November 24th, 2018 at 05:05 PM. Reason: more info

Old November 25th, 2018 #18
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
GREAT VIDEO!
Thanks for sharing!

Old November 27th, 2018 #19
Dawn Cannon

Old December 8th, 2018 #20
Dawn Cannon

Default Cuck Island

Quote:
The UK should not agree the UN's Global Compact for Migration

The UN's Intergovernmental Conference will be held in Marrakech, Morocco on 10 and 11 December 2018. Like Hungary, the UK should not sign.

Sign this petition
106,686 signatures <----- (Now frozen at this number)
The Government has responded to the petition – “The UK should not agree the UN's Global Compact for Migration”.

Government responded:

The Global Compact for Migration will support global co-operation on migration without affecting the sovereignty of all countries to control their own borders.

Uncontrolled migration erodes public confidence, damages economies, and places those on the move in situations of intense vulnerability. The UK is taking significant steps to tackle uncontrolled migration by:

- Addressing the root causes of migration, through our targeted assistance for livelihoods, healthcare, education and economic development
- Tackling modern slavery and organised immigration crime
- Supporting enhanced border management
- Providing critical humanitarian support and protection for vulnerable migrants, as well as offering voluntary return and vital reintegration support to those wishing to return home
- Supporting refugees to stay in a first safe country through our humanitarian and development work in Africa, the Middle East and Asia

The Global Compact for Migration embeds these efforts within the global system, enhances cooperation between states, and sets out ways that countries may choose to deliver these objectives.

The Compact is not legally binding. It creates a framework to allow countries to work together to make global migration more beneficial for everyone.

It respects the sovereignty of all states to decide who enters their territory. It will not affect our ability to determine and implement our own migration policies, including in areas such as asylum, border controls and returns of illegal migrants.

It does not establish a ‘human right to migrate’ or create any new legal categories of migrant. It explicitly stresses that migrants are entitled to the same universal human rights as any human being, and that these are different to the legal protections available to refugees.

Too many people, including vulnerable women and girls, are taking risky journeys to migrate through dangerous channels. The Compact will help us take important steps to keep migrants around the world safer and to protect the most vulnerable, by supporting international cooperation on the protection of migrants, in line with our obligations under international law. It outlines ways of preventing exploitation, and of combating the heinous crime of modern slavery.

A key objective of the document is to support cooperation on reducing uncontrolled migration. It sets out the responsibility of countries of origin to ensure effective control of their borders, and to cooperate in accepting the return of their nationals when they no longer have the right to remain in another country. Furthermore, the text also calls on countries of origin to work with the international community to address the drivers of irregular migration, by creating economic opportunities for populations in source countries, and improving governance and respect for the rule of law.

When migration is safe and regular, it can bring great prosperity. The Compact also sets out possible actions to harness the economic benefits of safer, regular migration, for example by reducing the costs of remittances that migrants send home. These can foster economic development in source countries, helping to address some of the causes of migration.

The Compact is the result of months of intergovernmental negotiations. Though it is legally non-binding and no country can be compelled to conform with its provisions, we are aware that a small number of countries have chosen not to endorse it. We respect this choice and note that countries will be able to endorse the Compact, or cooperate with other states on delivering its objectives, at any point in the future.

Department for International Development

Click this link to view the response online:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petit...l_response=yes

This petition has over 100,000 signatures. The Petitions Committee will consider it for a debate. They can also gather further evidence and press the government for action.

The Committee is made up of 11 MPs, from political parties in government and in opposition. It is entirely independent of the Government. Find out more about the Committee: https://petition.parliament.uk/help#petitions-committee

Thanks,
The Petitions team
UK Government and Parliament

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; December 8th, 2018 at 10:39 AM.

Tags
ethnic cleansing, invasions, the un, white genocide

Thread