Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 19th, 2018 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Mom teachers young children how to pole dance

Yes, the local news did a story on this and made it sound like a good thing to learn.

Look how young the girl is.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...g/63-575348457

ST. LOUIS — A south St. Louis mother and father are teaching their kids, including their son and young daughters, how to pole dance.
Lindsey Teall is an exotic dancer. She said pole dancing includes dance, gymnastics and performing arts. Her husband is a former exotic dancer and a gymnast, as well. He said the pole dancing is great exercise.

Old July 19th, 2018 #2
Dan Hadaway

Learn pole dancing in easy steps:

Step 1: Be a slut
Step 2: See first step

>exotic dancer
You have to love the euphemisms these people use.

Old July 19th, 2018 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default First Steps Toward Brave New World

This is all part of the agenda to make sexualizing kids the 'norm' and anyone against it is being 'repressive'.

There is no reason for gymnastics, dance, or exercize to include what is obviously a sexual style of dance, on a freaking pole.

Gymnasts can learn all those same skills --and then some--working the uneven bars for girls and high bar for boys, and it's not the least bit sexual.

This is sick excuse making for having a world where the lines are further blurred re what is normal.

Eventually it will be so abnormal they'll suggest you should let children drive and live on their own, after all, it's 'repressive' to tell a child what to do.

This benefits pedophiles, who want kids to think they can operate outside of their parents and make their own decisions. That is almost number one with grooming behavior for pimps and pedos: convince the child it is THEIR decision to be abused by the predator, that they want to do so or they should want to. That their parents don't need to be in the equation, which gets them out of the picture and makes the child further isolated.

So these parents are basically setting up their own children to be pedo bait, and other children as well whose parents follow this insane logic.

Kids are not independent and should not even know about sex at these underdeveloped ages. To introduce them to it is to rob them of a time when they should be free, safe, and playing with no worries.

This has been deliberately introduced into the dance world and it's so disgusting, it's a topic I write about a lot as a result. I took tap and ballet when I was a kid and gymnastics and love to watch those things, my cousin's children take dance and what they are doing in dance competitions is atrocious. IMO it borders on criminal.

Example:

This to me is an age appropriate dance routine for young girls. It cannot be mistaken for a sex show:

And here's one that should have the teacher, parents, and show itself criminally prosecuted. I'm not kidding I think it's that bad. If it doesn't make a man especially uncomfortable to see then he's not wired right.

^^This is very common in kid's dance competitions and it should NOT be.

But I'm a 'repressive racist fuddy duddy'.

Old July 19th, 2018 #4
Erik T. White

Thumbs down jews are totally evil!!!!!

The kike, IMHO, wants "pedophile pride parades!!!!!!" Forty year old "males," wearing little more than leather jock straps, with their 12 year old "female" bounty dressed in transparent bikinis!!!!!!

I sincerely hope I don't live to see that!!!!!!!!!

Old July 19th, 2018 #5
Skinhead Zack

How long until they legalize child brothels in the US?

God damn Kikes.

Old July 20th, 2018 #6
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
How long until they legalize child brothels in the US?

God damn Kikes.
I'd wager some godamn kikes are trying to think up a way of "easing in" the concept right this very second!!!!!!

They don't CARE AT ALL that the female body IS NOT DESIGNED to have intercourse at young ages!!!!! OK, there were "child brides" of 13, 14, etc., even in the kwa in the 19th and 20th century. How many died during pregnancy??? How many died in childbirth??? How many died from complications post-partum???
How many babies lived to the age of one year????

THOUSANDS of questions the goddamn kike doesn't want to answer!!!!!!!

Old July 20th, 2018 #7
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Yes, the local news did a story on this and made it sound like a good thing to learn.

Look how young the girl is.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...g/63-575348457

ST. LOUIS — A south St. Louis mother and father are teaching their kids, including their son and young daughters, how to pole dance.
Lindsey Teall is an exotic dancer. She said pole dancing includes dance, gymnastics and performing arts. Her husband is a former exotic dancer and a gymnast, as well. He said the pole dancing is great exercise.

In defense of this lady, this was requested by the Stepdad.

Old July 20th, 2018 #8
keifer

Have you seen the Anne Frank pole dance routine.
Look at her go, boy oh boy its almost like she's stepping on coals.
She just burst onto the scene, came outa no where, such talent, where they been hiding her. Where on earth can she possibly hide her diamonds with such a skimpy bikini like that.

Old July 20th, 2018 #9
Susan

I am no fan of most younger (forty and younger) White mothers. And I am not impressed by their husbands or childrens' fathers either. I see very little evidence of any real moral grounding or ethical system in most White people. Mostly I see shallow, easily manipulated Whites with a healthy guilt complex about race.

This is despicable. I agree with Emily wholeheartedly. The parents should be referred to Child Protective Services for inappropriate behavior. I worked as a Child Protective Services worker 30 years ago for two years. Most of my clients were White. I remember we received a request for investigation on a White mother, her two children, and her abusive biker boyfriend. They were all White. They were from San Francisco and were staying in a motel.

Mom was a stripper and she was one skanky looking female. She worked at a real dive in downtown Atlanta. The kids knew everything about what she did. I saw the boyfriend a couple of times and focused on the mother and children. I was afraid of the bf. He was mean and not at all happy with my presence. The last time I saw them was in an apt. they had rented. As I recall, they disappeared soon thereafter.

But back then, we could "open" an ongoing case if we could justify that the child was at risk of physical, sexual, emotional, or medical abuse/neglect. I would say that these parents are putting these children at risk of at least sexual abuse, maybe more.

Nowadays, being a pole dancer is but one piece of a giant puzzle where a White female ends up being a mudshark. I've seen more White female strippers with niggers than I have White female strippers with White boyfriends. And from what I've read lately, many of these White strippers turn to lesbianism because they end up hating men. It's an unhealthy, unhappy world for females.

What's this little girl gonna do when she reaches the age when she can be hired to perform publicly--just stop??? Enter a beauty contest and do this as her talent? Do this for entertainment for her Girl Scout troop? Good grief.

Just like Emily did, I took ballet from the preeminent ballet teacher in Richmond in the early to mid sixties. Our dances were wholesome and completely non sexual. And our costumes were age appropriate.

Ballet dancing is a great activity for a young girl. She learns grace and confidence in a wholesome setting. At least that's what ballet used to teach young girls.

My younger sister went to Cotillion when we moved to Chapel Hill in the mid sixties. Young White boys and girls were taught dances, manners, and how to conduct oneself with grace and respect. You never even hear of this anymore.

Boy, what a terrible world we have allowed the kike to foist upon us.

Old July 20th, 2018 #10
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Step 1: Be a slutStep 2: See first step
Next step,become a useful jewish tool to promote anti White shit.
Parents who "teach" their children these illness must be hang on the highest tree.

Old July 20th, 2018 #11
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Parents who "teach" their children these illness must be hang on the highest tree.

These fine examples of human beings should make themselves useful. Step 1: Get their bodies ground into dog food

Old July 20th, 2018 #12
Johan
Banned

Susan your comment do me think of the next photo.Correct Whites must stop to do this monkey "dancing"/behaviour.

Old July 20th, 2018 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I am no fan of most younger (forty and younger) White mothers. And I am not impressed by their husbands or childrens' fathers either. I see very little evidence of any real moral grounding or ethical system in most White people. Mostly I see shallow, easily manipulated Whites with a healthy guilt complex about race.

This is despicable. I agree with Emily wholeheartedly. The parents should be referred to Child Protective Services for inappropriate behavior. I worked as a Child Protective Services worker 30 years ago for two years. Most of my clients were White. I remember we received a request for investigation on a White mother, her two children, and her abusive biker boyfriend. They were all White. They were from San Francisco and were staying in a motel.

Mom was a stripper and she was one skanky looking female. She worked at a real dive in downtown Atlanta. The kids knew everything about what she did. I saw the boyfriend a couple of times and focused on the mother and children. I was afraid of the bf. He was mean and not at all happy with my presence. The last time I saw them was in an apt. they had rented. As I recall, they disappeared soon thereafter.

But back then, we could "open" an ongoing case if we could justify that the child was at risk of physical, sexual, emotional, or medical abuse/neglect. I would say that these parents are putting these children at risk of at least sexual abuse, maybe more.

Nowadays, being a pole dancer is but one piece of a giant puzzle where a White female ends up being a mudshark. I've seen more White female strippers with niggers than I have White female strippers with White boyfriends. And from what I've read lately, many of these White strippers turn to lesbianism because they end up hating men. It's an unhealthy, unhappy world for females.

What's this little girl gonna do when she reaches the age when she can be hired to perform publicly--just stop??? Enter a beauty contest and do this as her talent? Do this for entertainment for her Girl Scout troop? Good grief.

Just like Emily did, I took ballet from the preeminent ballet teacher in Richmond in the early to mid sixties. Our dances were wholesome and completely non sexual. And our costumes were age appropriate.

Ballet dancing is a great activity for a young girl. She learns grace and confidence in a wholesome setting. At least that's what ballet used to teach young girls.

My younger sister went to Cotillion when we moved to Chapel Hill in the mid sixties. Young White boys and girls were taught dances, manners, and how to conduct oneself with grace and respect. You never even hear of this anymore.

Boy, what a terrible world we have allowed the kike to foist upon us.

So you think people should wait until they're older to have children rather than being young parents?

13 is way too young but as discussed on here before the age of consent, marriage should be 16 or 17 IMO. The jews got involved with that because they want to lower white birth rates as much as possible.

Old July 20th, 2018 #14
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I am no fan of most younger (forty and younger) White mothers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
So you think people should wait until they're older to have children rather than being young parents?
My interpretation of her statement was that she didn't approve of most of the current generation of mothers, not that women should wait until they're forty to have children. By the time a woman is forty, it's probably too late to have children, anyway.

Let's wait until Susan responds to see whether that's what she meant.

Old July 20th, 2018 #15
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
My interpretation of her statement was that she didn't approve of most of the current generation of mothers, not that women should wait until they're forty to have children. By the time a woman is forty, it's probably too late to have children, anyway.

Let's wait until Susan responds to see whether that's what she meant.
I agree. I read it more as new people suck in general. Not that they will improve if they wait until they are forty.

Old July 20th, 2018 #16
Susan

Yes Johan I always wanted to smack anyone who said Whites don't have rhythm or can't dance.

Oh really is right. Guess Ginger Rogers, Eleanor Powell, Leslie Caron, Vera Ellen, Gene Kelly, Ann Miller, Frank Sinatra(he danced too) Mikhail Baryshnikov, Cyd Charisse, Margot Fonteyn, Rudolf Nureyev, and a host of Russian ballerinas, and ones I can't remember didn't get the memo that Whitey has no rhythm.

Rita Hayworth was a good dancer but she was a spic, and Fred Astaire was a great dancer but he was a jew.

These White dancers had technical skill of course, but they also had that extra something such as grace, beauty, charisma, etc.

There are NO nigger dancers who have all these qualities wrapped up in a single persona like any of the White dancers above.

Great dancers possessed that something extra special quality that good dancers don't have. Just like Greta Garbo possessed that some special quality that no one else had or could duplicate as an actress.

Old July 20th, 2018 #17
Susan

I just read the discussion about my comments. Yes, I was referring to the character of women forty and younger and how they parent due to ignorance and jew influence NOT that women should wait until forty or after to have children. A good time for women to have children is age 20-25 if she is in a happy stable marriage.

We'd have more happy, stable marriages if we rid ourselves of the jew.

That's all I have to say on this. I am exhausted, having given baths to my four dogs. That's quite enough for this senior citizen. Lol

Old July 20th, 2018 #18
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post

I have to agree!
In any healthy society, these perverted "parents" would be taken care of by a bit of cleaning.

Old July 20th, 2018 #19
Skinhead Zack

Quote:
'Culturally, he (the Jew) contaminates art, literature, the theater, makes a mockery of natural feeling, overthrows all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drags men down into the sphere of his own base nature.'

--Adolf Hitler

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; July 20th, 2018 at 04:22 PM.

Thread