VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 9th, 2010 #1
Justin
Banned

Thumbs up Kriss Super-V.

If you've been looking into one of these I'd have to say it's a very good idea. I shot one(along with a few dozen other guns I'd never tried) at my friend's today. It's EXTREMELY accurate and has even less recoil than a 5.7 once you get used to the downward recoil. It feels really weird the first few dozen shots since it recoils downward though, but it gets much easier to handle after just a few mags. After about 4 14 round mags I was putting 4-5 shot bursts into a quarter sized group at 20 yards with only an EOtech red dot sight. I loved this gun but one of the girls with us cut her hand up pretty bad after about 20 mags with it. I think it has something to do with smaller hands gripping differently, but I'm not sure. This is easily the best SMG I've ever shot and I'm definitely buying one(maybe in MT so I can get a full-auto). Unfortunately they can only be sold through Kriss authorized dealers, which are very hard to find. Still, great gun!

Old August 10th, 2010 #2
ray bateson
baппed

Neato, tacticool, but just more 16" barrel semi-auto for me-and-you as usual. Don't even quote me the price. People. What's so wrong with a shotgun?

Old August 10th, 2010 #3
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
What's so wrong with a shotgun?
Almost everyone already has one, lol. I don't see the point in owning 2 or more shotguns. Well, maybe 2 if you have one set for combat and another for hunting, but still...

Old August 14th, 2010 #4
Evan Heathcliff
Is it good for Whites?

My understanding is that is next to impossible to get full auto in the U.S. because of all the red tape. Couple that with the fact that the magazine only hold 14 bullets and what do you have?

Essentially you have a giant pistol that is impossible to conceal and costs ten times as much as normal handgun.

I would buy more practical firearms if I were you and if you have those then maybe you should think about force multiplication. How many SKS could you buy for the cost of one Kriss?

Old August 15th, 2010 #5
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Heathcliff View Post
My understanding is that is next to impossible to get full auto in the U.S. because of all the red tape. Couple that with the fact that the magazine only hold 14 bullets and what do you have?

Essentially you have a giant pistol that is impossible to conceal and costs ten times as much as normal handgun.

I would buy more practical firearms if I were you and if you have those then maybe you should think about force multiplication. How many SKS could you buy for the cost of one Kriss?
I'd assume the only 2 states you can get full-auto in are MT and TN, but I'm not sure. You can buy up to 30rnd mags but the 14rnd ones the guy had the other day were the ones for his handgun. Also, in most states the barrel has to be 16" so it's a LOT more accurate than a handgun.
They're only 4 times as much as a cheap handgun(cheap being about $500), and they're supposed to be incredibly reliable, much like FN's SCARs.
Also, it's next to impossible to find an SKS anymore for cheap.

Thread