Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 18th, 2019 #221
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking are you kidding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I know that T. Garrett has already started a thread about the Notre Dame fire, but since this seems to be VNN's main thread about France, I'm posting the following Guardian article here. Hopefully Garrett won't mind.
I don't know why you would think I'd mind Stewart Meadows, I've been here 15 years and have only started a handful of threads. I mostly comment in established ones.

I started the thread on the Notre Dame debacle because the story was getting hours old in the corporate news and I saw nothing on VNNF about it.

Go for it man, as long as you use the bandwidth to punch our opposition in the mouth I'm with you.

Old April 18th, 2019 #222
Stewart Meadows

Thanks, T. I appreciate it.

Here's a good piece from the British newspaper The Guardian about how the anti-French, globalist, jew-controlled Macron government is responsible for the Notre Dame fire.

Quote:
The billionaires’ donations will turn Notre Dame into a monument to hypocrisy

Aditya Chakrabortty

Handouts from France’s super-rich make them look pious, and lend credibility to gross inequality

In 2017, a welter of stories appeared in the international press pointing out the brokenness of Paris’s Notre Dame. Cathedral officials showed journalists how patches of limestone would crumble at a finger’s touch. Gargoyles that had lost their heads were patched up with plastic pipes, while fallen balustrades were replaced with wooden planks. All this decay was caused by pollution, acid rain and eight centuries of use – but also official neglect was to blame. Keepers of the building had begged for more money, but neither the belt-tightening French government nor the wealthy grumbling about higher taxes gave enough.

Then came Holy Week 2019 and the inferno by the Seine and all of a sudden, nobody can give too much. After years of preaching the shrinking of the public sector, the French president, Emmanuel Macron, now wants to mobilise the full resources of the state to get the roofless cathedral rebuilt within just five years.
(...)
A politician, Emmanuel Macron, who has repeatedly told the poor they must live on less and the workers that they must give more to bosses, now plays at being a national leader – like Charles de Gaulle with more hair wax. And a capital city that over the past few months has been under siege from the working poor of the gilets jaunes is reminded once again of the enormous wealth held by a very few of its citizens. Everything that was impossible as late as 2017 is now deemed essential in 2019.
(...)
But for those who care to look, there is plenty here that is ugly. No sooner had Pinault pledged his €100m, then his consigliere, Jean-Jacques Aillagon, sprang forth to suggest that all such donations should receive a 90% tax deduction. In other words, the French public should pay for most of its beloved billionaires’ generosity. The suggestion was swiftly withdrawn, but its proposer is no naïf. A former culture minister, Aillagon knows that charitable giving in France attracts a 60% tax rebate: so for every €100m some industrialist papa gâteau wants to chip in, the public will pay €60m. At least Reuters reports that the Pinault family is sitting out this particular round and not claiming tax relief.
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...nce-inequality

Old April 18th, 2019 #223
T.Garrett
Banned

Question insurance?

Being the snakey Newyawker that I am I haven't heard anyone mention if the building was insured ...I know it's owned by the French government and leased to the RC church, so what's the dealio?

Who is the insured and who is the insurer?

All these fucking narcissistic idiots grabbing headlines saying that they will help rebuild the church aren't pledging nearly enough money to rebuild it.

The WTC was insured for billions. jew Larry Silverstein, who leased the buildings a few months before 911 from NY/NJ Port Authority collected double (two towers, two incidents of aircraft hitting them) on the twin towers settling with the insurer after almost bankrupting the company dragging them through years of legal proceedings.

Then jewboy dragged his feet disbursing money for the rebuild (tried to keep his windfall and tell NYC fuck you) and of course he didn't donate one fucking dime to the folks who were hurt in his buildings on 911.

Fast forward to 2019 and the trust that was set up by the City after the tragedy to help people affected by 911 is bankrupt due to 'mismanagement' of funds that were meant to help these people for the rest of their lives ...typical NYC wormy apple bullshit, I could go on about this for hours but this thread is about France.

The grabbing hands grab all they can
All for themselves, after all
The grabbing hands grab all they can
All for themselves, after all
It's a competitive world
Everything counts in large amounts

-Depeche Mode 1983 from 'Construction Time Again'

Last edited by T.Garrett; April 20th, 2019 at 03:20 PM.

Old April 20th, 2019 #224
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Being the snakey Newyawker that I am I haven't heard anyone mention if the building was insured ...I know it's owned by the French government and leased to the RC church, so what's the dealio?

Who is the insured and who is the insurer?
Those are interesting questions. I don't know much about Notre Dame's insurance, but I do know that charitable donations tend to "disappear" when they reach jewish hands.

Quote:
All these fucking narcissistic idiots grabbing headlines saying that they will help rebuild the church aren't pledging nearly enough money to rebuild it.

The WTC was insured for billions. jew Larry Silverstein, who leased the buildings a few months before 911 from NY/NJ Port Authority collected double (two towers, two incidents of aircraft hitting them) on the twin towers after almost bankrupting the insurer.

Then jewboy dragged his feet disbursing money for the rebuild (tried to keep his windfall and tell NYC fuck you) and of course he didn't donate one fucking dime to the folks who were hurt in his buildings on 911.

Fast forward to 2019 and the trust that was set up by the City after the tragedy to help people affected by 911 is bankrupt due to 'mismanagement' of funds that were meant to help these people for the rest of their lives ...typical NYC wormy apple bullshit, I could go on about this for hours but this thread is about France.
I'm glad you brought up the corruption in Jew York since the parallels are obvious.

Here's another article about Notre Dame:

Quote:
‘Don’t touch Notre Dame’: Fury at suggestion of reimagining cathedral with modern twist

Suggestions that Notre Dame Cathedral be reimagined following Monday’s fire, complete with modern architecture and materials, have been met with outrage across France and around the world.

“Let's stop this madness: we need to have absolute respect for French heritage,” Jordan Bardella, another member of the right-wing party, said to LCI channel.

The idea also drew harsh criticism online with people lamenting the loss of historical buildings in Europe and the Middle East.

The anger comes after Macron said that “an element of modern architecture could be imagined” in vowing to restore the iconic cathedral to its former glory within five years. The rebuild effort has received significant pledges from the private sector with donations in excess of €700 million already streaming in.
https://www.rt.com/news/457011-notre...posal-outrage/

Old April 20th, 2019 #225
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Those are interesting questions. I don't know much about Notre Dame's insurance, but I do know that charitable donations tend to "disappear" when they reach jewish hands.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/no...icy-2019-04-16

Old April 20th, 2019 #226
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Paris in FLAMES again as protesters cause chaos across France days after Notre Dame fire

YELLOW VEST protesters have set Paris alight, forcing police to make over 120 arrests, after France saw a resurgence in violence following the fire at Notre Dame cathedral.

Over 60,000 police officers have been deployed across France after yellow vest protesters took to the streets for a 23rd consecutive weekend. At least 5,000 police officers were stationed in Paris alone, as protesters were warned to stay away from Notre Dame cathedral and the banks of the Seine. A car, motorbikes and multiple barricades have been set ablaze in eastern Paris, forcing firefighters to scramble to the scene.

Local media also reported there have been fights between police and marchers.

At least 126 people have been arrested in Paris already today.
(...)
Although Monday’s fire at Notre Dame initially united France, the huge sums of money donated for the cathedral’s reconstruction has become a new source of anger for many.

"They can mobilize a truckload of cash in one night for Notre Dame," but they can't help the poor, said spokeswoman Ingrid Levavasseur.

Nicolle Maxime, a truck driver from Brittany, said on Tuesday: “The Earth still turns, we have people who can’t make it to the end of the month, we have people who sleep on the streets, and that’s what our fight is about.”

The fire at Notre Dame started just one hour before Mr Macron was due to address the country on TV to outline tax and other measures he’s now proposing following two months of town hall meetings to let the French vent their complaints raised by five months of Yellow Vests protests.
(...)
According to insiders, Mr Macron was due to announced tax cuts for middle-class households, inflation indexation of small pensions and no more closings of schools and hospitals until the end of his first term in 2022.

But yellow vest protesters have said this is too little too late and want to continue their protests.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...france-protest

Old April 20th, 2019 #227
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Macrons schnozz

Quote:

Stewart, that has to be one of the best composite photos I've seen with that fuckin idiot Macron in it. Did you put it together?

Damn, he has a beak big enough to shade the Eiffel Tower, eh?

Old April 20th, 2019 #228
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Stewart, that has to be one of the best composite photos I've seen with that fuckin idiot Macron in it. Did you put it together?
No, I'm not the one who put it together. Somebody posted it in my thread about globalist jew-lackey Macron that I started on another political forum. Unfortunately though, the shitbag owner didn't like my jew threads so he banned me and deleted all my posts.

Quote:
Damn, he has a beak big enough to shade the Eiffel Tower, eh?
Quote:
France’s Fillon slams own party for ‘anti-Semitic’ election cartoon

Tweeted caricature of frontrunner Emmanuel Macron depicted the former banker with a hooked nose and top hat, slicing a cigar with a red sickle

France’s center-right presidential candidate Francois Fillon denounced on Saturday an “anti-Semitic” caricature of rival Emmanuel Macron put out by his own Les Républicains party.

The cartoon, quickly taken down after it was posted on the party’s Twitter account on Friday, depicted the centrist Macron, a former banker, with a hooked nose and top hat, carrying a red sickle with which he was cutting a cigar. Associates and supporters from the French left and center were shown around him.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/france...ction-cartoon/

Old April 20th, 2019 #229
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs up I'm impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Hey, you finally added something pertinent to a discussion here on VNNF instead of your usual inserting foot in mouth while falling flat on your fat ass.

Your still a cunt tho, but I wont preface the 'cunt' with 'disgusting' this time and take anything away from this important thread.

Did you see my dinner invite in the other thread?

Charmed by it?

Old April 20th, 2019 #230
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
French Yellow Vest members vow more protests, claim Macron exploiting Notre Dame fire

Members of France's "Yellow Vest" movement claim the image of unbroken unity that arose in the aftermath of the inferno at Notre Dame Cathedral - and the $1 billion in donations that rolled in to help rebuild it - is being exploited by French President Emmanuel Macron, and vow to be out in full force this weekend protesting social and economic injustice in the country.

The spectacle of rival billionaires publicly pledging hundreds of millions of dollars to help restore the famed cathedral quickly festered into resentment for some.

"You're there, looking at all these millions accumulating, after spending five months in the streets fighting social and fiscal injustice," Ingrid Levavasseur, a founding leader of the movement, told The Associated Press. "It's breaking my heart."

She added, "What happened at Notre Dame is obviously a deplorable tragedy. But nobody died. I've heard someone speaking of national mourning. Are they out of their minds?"
https://www.foxnews.com/world/french...ron-notre-dame

Old April 21st, 2019 #231
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
France’s double game in Libya

In backing a warlord, Paris may be dealing itself a losing hand.

By Paul Taylor 4/17/19, 4:00 AM CET Updated 4/17/19, 8:45 AM CET

PARIS — Like the police captain in “Casablanca” feigning outrage at gambling in Rick’s Café before being handed his winnings, France was “shocked, shocked” to find that the Libyan generalissimo whose forces it has covertly helped arm and train was marching on Tripoli.

The timing of Field Marshal Khalifa Haftar’s offensive earlier this month against the U.N.-recognized unity government of Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj — just as the United Nations secretary-general was in town to prepare for a long-delayed peace conference — may indeed have embarrassed Paris. But Haftar’s intention to seize, rather than share, power can have come as no surprise.

Paris has been quietly involved at least since 2015 in building up the flashy uniformed baron of Benghazi as a strongman it hopes can impose order on the vast, thinly populated North African oil producer and crack down on the Islamist groups that have flourished in the ungoverned spaces of the failed state.

In doing so, it has trampled none too subtly on the economic and security interests of its EU neighbor Italy, the former colonial power in Libya and the main foreign player in its oil sector. Rome has endured an influx of hundreds of thousands of refugees and economic migrants across the central Mediterranean since a (((French-driven NATO))) air campaign toppled dictator Muammar Gaddafi in 2011, leaving post-war chaos in his wake.

France ostensibly supports the U.N.-mediated peace process, led by former Lebanese Culture Minister Ghassan Salamé, a veteran Paris-based political scientist. It has never officially acknowledged providing weaponry, training, intelligence and special forces assistance to Haftar. The death of three undercover French soldiers in a helicopter accident in Libya in 2016 provided a rare recognition of its secret presence in operations against Islamist fighters at the time.
(...)
“Aside from a military core, the motley forces that Haftar oversees are comprised of tribal militias, hard-line Salafists linked to Saudi Arabia, Sudanese rebels and one commander wanted by the International Criminal Court for alleged war crimes,” said Mary Fitzgerald, a researcher on Libya.

That hasn’t stopped France from giving him a leg up politically.
(...)
“Macron was misadvised into thinking that Libya could be a quick win for his charisma,” said Tarek Megerisi, a Libyan researcher at the European Council on Foreign Relations. “He underestimated the complexity of the country. It was half naiveté, half opportunism. He tried to rely on military personnel to solve a political problem.”
(...)
Critics of France say potential “winnings” in reconstruction contracts and increased business for oil major Total provide one motive for its Libya policy. Haftar, who controls eastern Libya from his stronghold outside Benghazi, grabbed key oilfields operated by Italy’s Eni in the south earlier this year before turning his guns on the capital.
(...)
The assault on Tripoli encountered tougher resistance than Haftar had anticipated. Militias have not switched to his side. Scores of people have been killed and thousands have fled. Libya may face another prolonged bout of fighting rather than a swift takeover.

Quite apart from the damage to Libya and Libyans, it’s hard to see how that would help France fight either terrorism or uncontrolled migration.
https://www.politico.eu/article/fran...halifa-haftar/

Old April 22nd, 2019 #232
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
'Commit suicide!': Paris prosecutors probe taunts targeting police at 'yellow vest' protests

Paris prosecutors have launched an investigation after French anti-government protesters in the latest of a series of demonstrations shouted slogans mocking police over a spate of recent suicides in the force, judicial sources said Sunday.

The "yellow vest" protesters took to the streets of Paris Saturday for the 23rd weekend to protest against the policies of President Emmanuel Macron, again clashing with police in a tense standoff.

But French politicians and police unions angrily condemned some demonstrators who chanted "commit suicide, commit suicide!" at the police forces on Saturday.

France's national police force has been troubled by a worrying increase in suicides within its numbers this year, with 28 officers taking their lives so far in 2019. In 2018 as a whole, 35 police committed suicide nationwide.

"Shame on those who have given into such ignominy," Interior Minister Christophe Castaner wrote on Twitter above a video of protesters chanting the slogan.

Paris prosecutors have now opened a probe into "contempt of a person carrying out public authority at a meeting," a judicial source told AFP, confirming an earlier report by French radio station RTL.
https://www.thelocal.fr/20190422/par...w-vest-protest

So telling a cop to commit suicide is a crime in France?

Meanwhile, French police officers brutally assault, blind and maim yellow vest protesters with the full support of the jew-controlled Macron government and the international jewish media.

Old April 24th, 2019 #233
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Are the French about to lose a public holiday to finance 'yellow vest' reforms?

President Emmanuel Macron is set to announce his long-awaited response to almost half a year of “yellow vest” street protests... but how will he finance them? Could the French be about to lose a public holiday?

The president spoke of the need to make the French “work more” in a speech he was due to make a week ago but which he postponed because of the fire at Notre-Dame cathedral in Paris.

He vowed to lower taxes for the working and middle classes in a measure he said he would pay for by cracking down on tax evasion, and promised a review in 2020 of his highly unpopular decision to cut a "fortune solidarity tax" on high earners.
https://www.thelocal.fr/20190423/are...w-vest-reforms

Old April 25th, 2019 #234
Stewart Meadows

Oy gevalt, more "antisemitism":

Quote:
Paris university moves conference featuring Jewish philosopher due to threat of protests

(JTA) — A conference featuring an address by Jewish philosopher Alain Finkielkraut was moved from a Paris university following threats of protests.

The event on Europe’s future was moved at the last moment to the IPAG Business School near Sciences Po university, the original location, and held Tuesday under heavy security. Protesters tried to block access to IPAG but were held at bay by police.

“Security is our top priority and it’s preferable to take no risks,” organizers of the event at Sciences Po wrote Tuesday in saying they were canceling the conference before it was moved.

The event included other speakers, but they were not named in the letter threatening protests. Finkielkraut was accosted recently on a Paris street for being a “Zionist.”
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/pari...at-of-protests

Old April 25th, 2019 #235
Stewart Meadows

I wrote about how the righteous yellow vest protesters called out jew shitbag Alain Finkielkraut in February in one of my previous posts. Here's the link:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=155

Old April 27th, 2019 #236
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
French-Jewish philosopher: I can no longer show my face because of anti-Semites

(JTA) — Alain Finkielkraut, a Jewish philosopher and one of France’s foremost thinkers, said far-left protests against him mean he “can no longer show my face” on the street.
(...)
The event included other speakers, but they were not named in the letter threatening protests. Finkielkraut, a centrist and liberal, was accosted recently at a Paris rally against austerity for being a “Zionist.” In 2016, he was violently ejected from another protest in Paris over labor laws.

“We may be witnessing the beginning of a phenomenon,” Finkielkraut said at the event about these incidents. Commenting on the protesters, he said “You are the fascists. You are the 1930s. You are the anti-Semites.”

A best-selling author, Finkielkraut entered the pantheon of French academia in 2016 when he was admitted into the Academie Francaise, a council of 40 greats elected for life.

A Zionist supporter of Israel, he is a member of the dovish J Call group styled after the J Street lobby in the United States.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/fren...f-anti-semites

Old April 27th, 2019 #237
Stewart Meadows

Published today:

Quote:
French police, yellow vests protesters clash in Strasbourg

PARIS (Reuters) - French police fired tear gas to push back protesters who tried to march towards the European Parliament building in Strasbourg on Saturday, the 24th consecutive weekend of protests against President Emmanuel Macron’s policies.

The “yellow vest” protesters were back on the streets across France two days after the president outlined policy proposals including tax cuts worth around 5 billion euros ($5.58 billion) in response to the protests.

Around 2,000 demonstrators gathered near European Union institutions in Strasbourg, with organizers hoping to make the protest international by marching to the parliament building a month ahead of EU-wide parliamentary elections.

Previous yellow vest protests in the eastern city have mostly been peaceful. But concerned about the violence and destruction of public buildings that have marked some yellow vest demonstrations in other parts of the country, authorities had banned protests and barricaded the neighborhood where the parliament and other EU institutions are located.
(…)
Protester numbers have dwindled from highs of over 300,000 nationwide at the peak in November to below 30,000 in recent weeks, according to government estimates.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-f...-idUSKCN1S30EW

Old April 29th, 2019 #238
Stewart Meadows

The jews on the jewish news site JTA kvetch about how xenophobic and antisemitic the French are:

Quote:
The world mourned for Notre Dame. But France still struggles to accept French Jews and Muslims.

(...) The wounded cathedral reveals France’s deepest cultural rift: the divide between France and its religious minorities.
(...)
France is home to both the largest Jewish (600,000) and largest Muslim (5.7 million) populations in Europe, the latter a result of large-scale postcolonial migration from Morocco and Algeria whose migrants arrived in France, like my Jewish mother, in the 1960s.
(...)
In 2016, numerous beach towns in France banned burkinis, a body-concealing swimsuit. A dystopian moment involving police officers in Nice who forced a woman to remove her modest clothing was caught on camera. In 2017, the far-right presidential candidate Marine Le Pen built her campaign around demonizing Islam, comparing Muslim prayers to the Nazi occupation of France. She stood behind the “eat pork or go hungry campaign,” which pressures schools to stop offering alternative meals to their Muslim (and, arguably, Jewish) students.

Jews are targeted as well by re-emerging ethno-nationalist discourses that cut across the political spectrum. Desecrated cemeteries and spray-painted swastikas have become increasingly common. In 2018, the same year that Holocaust survivor Mireille Knoll was murdered in her Paris apartment, anti-Semitic incidents in France rose 74 percent.
https://www.jta.org/2019/04/19/opini...ws-and-muslims

Old April 30th, 2019 #239
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
More than 7,000 police to be on duty in Paris for May 1st protests

French Interior Minister Christophe Castaner on Tuesday said more than 7,400 police and security forces would be deployed in Paris for Wednesday's May Day marches in case of violence by protesters.

The government is bracing for a repeat of last year's May 1st violence, when the government was caught off guard by some 1,200 trouble-makers who ran amok in the capital, vandalising businesses and clashing with police.
https://www.thelocal.fr/20190430/mor...y-1st-protests

Old May 1st, 2019 #240
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Tear gas fired during May Day demonstrations in Paris, scores detained

Published time: 1 May, 2019 11:07
Edited time: 1 May, 2019 18:48

Demonstrators marching in Paris to mark International Workers' Day have been met with tear gas, images from the French capital show, with reports of over 350 people detained.

The procession was scheduled to start at 2:30pm local time but clashes have already erupted between riot police and protesters who have turned out in their thousands. Huge plumes of smoke can be seen rising from tear gas canisters or smoke grenades along the protest route.

Some 380 protestors were arrested on Wednesday and more than 17,700 “preventive checks” carried out by police, according to French reports.
https://www.rt.com/news/458043-tear-...s-yellow-vest/

Tags
emmanuel macron, france, globalist rothschild, jews, yellow vests

Thread