VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 18th, 2009 #1
Kyle T
Banned

Default Traitor, Nick Gri££in, condemns attacks on Gypsies in Northern Ireland

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/06/bnp-leader...-it-to-happen/

Can anyone honestly now say with a straight face that Gri££in isn't a sell out? He condemns white people fighting back against the immigrant invasion.

Yes, I understand he couldn't be seen to jump up and down praising the attacks. But he could have just kept quiet. However, he went out of his way to criticise white people standing up for their rights.

Fuck Gri££in. Fuck those who support him too. He's played everyone in the BNP for fools. White families donate money to Gri££in thinking it will lead to a better Britain, but Gri££in is only interested in his bank balance.

Old June 18th, 2009 #2
Bev
drinking tea

The Sun are reporting that people were saluting and shoving copies of Mein Kampf through letterboxes. Do you seriously expect him to condone it or to stay quiet? He had to be seen to condemn it - to stay silent is to give implied approval and he would have been ripped to shreds by the media.

Old June 18th, 2009 #3
johnconner

Default Fall out

Nick and Andrew are representing millions of white families in Europe now. Unike you KYLE who starts a thread to attack best nationalist leader in Britain ever.

Old June 18th, 2009 #4
Kyle T
Banned

So, Gri££in would rather be buddies with the controlled media, then support white people standing up for their nation?

Glad we've got that established. Just confirms what a lot of us over at NWN have always thought.

Old June 18th, 2009 #5
Kyle T
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnconner
Nick and Andrew are representing millions of white families in Europe now. Unike you KYLE who starts a thread to attack best nationalist leader in Britain ever.
GRI££IN ISN'T A NATIONALIST.

Condemning the attacks on gypsies? Sounds like something David Cameron would say to me.

Old June 18th, 2009 #6
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle T View Post

Glad we've got that established. Just confirms what a lot of us over at NWN have always thought.
I don't think we really care for the opinion of proven anti-nazis, liars and grasses.

Old June 18th, 2009 #7
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
So,.....................Just confirms what a lot of us over at NWN have always thought.
what would be the best way to stop nationalists getting elected, i know, lets disrupt what they are trying to do at every opportunity. that's the thought of the main protagonists on nwn

Old June 18th, 2009 #8
SidW UK
Banned

I don't know why anybody is answering a stupid thread started by a stupid splitarse chimpanzee fucking do yo!

Old June 18th, 2009 #9
Gibson

Griffin "condemned the attacks on Romanian Gypsies in Northern Ireland and the immigration system"

Notice he condemned the attacks first, and the system second. More importantly, he doesn't need to condemn or condone the attacks now. He's elected. He can stop sucking up to the liberal (marxist) establishment. If he doesn't grow some balls now, when will he?

Old June 18th, 2009 #10
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson View Post
Griffin "condemned the attacks on Romanian Gypsies in Northern Ireland and the immigration system"

Notice he condemned the attacks first, and the system second. More importantly, he doesn't need to condemn or condone the attacks now. He's elected. He can stop sucking up to the liberal (marxist) establishment. If he doesn't grow some balls now, when will he?
He might have his eye on the next election. There's another local coming up and then the General.

Old June 18th, 2009 #11
Gibson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
He might have his eye on the next election. There's another local coming up and then the General.
So will he grow some after the local election? Or after the general election? Or the election after that? Or the election after that? Or...

Old June 18th, 2009 #12
Gibson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
There are WN voters out there who will never vote libconlab, but might vote BNP in the future, depending on what Griffin says and does. If he makes the BNP look the same as the libconlab party, why would a WN bother voting?

He doesn't need to condone these attacks, but he could leave his condemnation to the last paragraph instead of the beginning of the first sentence. That would be enough to keep the WNs on side.

Old June 18th, 2009 #13
cillian

As a politician he cannot condone illegal activity. Passing laws to limit immigration and deporting the ones in Britain is very different to physically attacking them and driving them into the sea, at least as far as the law is concerned.

Old June 18th, 2009 #14
SidW UK
Banned

Quote:
There are WN voters out there who will never vote libconlab, but might vote BNP in the future, depending on what Griffin says and does. If he makes the BNP look the same as the libconlab party, why would a WN bother voting?

There are not enough White Nationalists out there to elect, and or sustain anyone locally, let alone at County or European level. Politics is about telling people what they want to hear, policies and beliefs come a poor second and third.

Old June 18th, 2009 #15
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

He doesn't need to condone these attacks, but he could leave his condemnation to the last paragraph instead of the beginning of the first sentence. That would be enough to keep the WNs on side.
I think he's probably hoping WN's will read between the lines and understand he has to play the game.

Old June 18th, 2009 #16
Kyle T
Banned

He's not "playing the game". He's a SELLOUT. As I have just proven, Gri££in would rather be friends with the media than be friends with White people standing up for their rights.

No, he couldn't condone it. I never said he should have. But he could have kept his mouth shut. I bet that's what most of our 72 elected MEP's do. Don't condone it, don't condemn it, just say nothing.

What will it take to wake some of you fools up? He's called us "14 words cultists", has derided Redwatch, has let Jews into the Party, has said that he's fighting to preserve our culture and not our race, and has caused major divisions within the nationalist cause, particuarly with the National Front.

As for being "the most successful nationalist leader", I beg to differ, but then again I don't only measure "progress" in election results. The National Front in the 70's was far more successful, because it actually gave White people a voice outside of council chambers. We had a presence of the streets then, with massive marches and rallies.

If you want to go further back, how about the British Union of Fascists under Mosely? Their membership numbers were much higher than the BNP's are today, and they had a voice on the streets.

Yes, neither the NF or the BUF got elected to any posts, but that only matters if you're measuring "success" in terms of votes.

Old June 18th, 2009 #17
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
has derided Redwatch
Just like you more or less did in your last incarnation?

Old June 18th, 2009 #18
Kyle T
Banned

I've not had an account here before. I notice you couldn't answer any of the points I raised so resorted to personal attacks.

Just goes to show I'm right.

Old June 18th, 2009 #19
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
He's not "playing the game". He's a SELLOUT. As I have just proven, Gri££in would rather be friends with the media than be friends with White people standing up for their rights.

No, he couldn't condone it. I never said he should have. But he could have kept his mouth shut. I bet that's what most of our 72 elected MEP's do. Don't condone it, don't condemn it, just say nothing.

What will it take to wake some of you fools up? He's called us "14 words cultists", has derided Redwatch, has let Jews into the Party, has said that he's fighting to preserve our culture and not our race, and has caused major divisions within the nationalist cause, particuarly with the National Front.

As for being "the most successful nationalist leader", I beg to differ, but then again I don't only measure "progress" in election results. The National Front in the 70's was far more successful, because it actually gave White people a voice outside of council chambers. We had a presence of the streets then, with massive marches and rallies.

If you want to go further back, how about the British Union of Fascists under Mosely? Their membership numbers were much higher than the BNP's are today, and they had a voice on the streets.

Yes, neither the NF or the BUF got elected to any posts, but that only matters if you're measuring "success" in terms of votes.
I'll answer your points then, though why I'm wasting my time, I don't know.

You haven't proven anything about Griffin preferring the media. He knows he needs to keep the media appeased.
A chap on SF said it best, so I will steal his post:
"for what its worth i think its great what they are doing but imagine this being read out on the news:

"following the recent wave of racially motivated violence against innocent Romanian gypsies which was condemned by the leaders of all the main parties with the notable exception of nick griffen the leader of the far right fascist BNP which has a call centre in Belfast....."

an ommission of condemnation would be seen as giving tacit approval to the mob violence and would be seized upon by the media
"

As for your next comment, street action has its place but I don't see street action making immigrants jump on the next boat out of here, do you? The only way to do that is through Govt.

But maybe you could tell us what you do for nationalism, seeing as you're so quick to condemn everyone else's efforts?

Old June 18th, 2009 #20
Kyle T
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
an ommission of condemnation would be seen as giving tacit approval to the mob violence and would be seized upon by the media"
So what? Fuck the media. They'll never be on the BNP's side anyway. How about a bit of support for White people who are standing up against the gypsy threat in their communities?

Quote:
As for your next comment, street action has its place but I don't see street action making immigrants jump on the next boat out of here, do you? The only way to do that is through Govt.
And seeing how the BNP are never going to win a general election, electoral campaigns won't get the non-whites out of here either. Street action did more than the current bollocks with local council seats is doing, I assure you.

Quote:
But maybe you could tell us what you do for nationalism, seeing as you're so quick to condemn everyone else's efforts?
I have helped to expose Gri££in for the liar he is, and have outed Gri££inite trolls on other nationalist forums before.

Tags
cottage beck road, same time sean on nwn

Thread