Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 23rd, 2009 #1
Bev
drinking tea

Default Televised debate - whaddaya think?

Hi there

We are filming a show in London this Thursday evening, entitled, “Should Europe be scared of the far right?” It is hosted by Andrew Gilligan with 4 panelists and a studio audience. The panel will be made up of Labour and UKIP MEPs, political commentators and campaigners.

We are always looking for interested audience members who we think might be able to get passionately into the debate and ask questions etc. I came across your blog and thought you might be interested in attending. Invite below. Please get back to me if available.

Best,

Johnny

He left me two phone numbers. Think I should go for it?

Old June 23rd, 2009 #2
sammy bowe

Well Bev you should definatley go for it but wether you will get a word in is another question, if you do go then make sure you have good company with you and as you already probably know the real reason they have contacted you is to sound "YOU OUT" and to find out who "THEIR" real enemies are.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #3
SidW UK
Banned

Bev not get a word in? Your avin a larf!!!

Old June 23rd, 2009 #4
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Hi there

We are filming a show in London this Thursday evening, entitled, “Should Europe be scared of the far right?” It is hosted by Andrew Gilligan with 4 panelists and a studio audience. The panel will be made up of Labour and UKIP MEPs, political commentators and campaigners.

We are always looking for interested audience members who we think might be able to get passionately into the debate and ask questions etc. I came across your blog and thought you might be interested in attending. Invite below. Please get back to me if available.

Best,

Johnny

Gilligan is the BBC fat slob sacked for lying,he has a regular column in the London Evening Standard which includes an anti BNP reference every time regardless of the topic discussed.He is a regularly cites Gable as a good office.It will be a bear garden set up they will have about 5 of ye 3 of which will be "movement" nutcases.I would'nt touch it with a barge pole they want ye as a patsy for their agenda

Chase them into the swamps

Old June 23rd, 2009 #5
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Gilligan is the BBC fat slob sacked for lying,he has a regular column in the London Evening Standard which includes an anti BNP reference every time regardless of the topic discussed.He is a regularly cites Gable as a good office.It will be a bear garden set up they will have about 5 of ye 3 of which will be "movement" nutcases.I would'nt touch it with a barge pole they want ye as a patsy for their agenda
fuck it, get on it and argue your case. even if the rest are against you, there is nothing as satisfying as refusing to back down to them

Old June 23rd, 2009 #6
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidW UK View Post
Bev not get a word in? Your avin a larf!!!
What are you trying to say?
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
What are you trying to say?

Actually, my blog might make me seem a bit mental so perhaps that's what they're hoping for.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy bowe View Post
Well Bev you should definatley go for it but wether you will get a word in is another question, if you do go then make sure you have good company with you and as you already probably know the real reason they have contacted you is to sound "YOU OUT" and to find out who "THEIR" real enemies are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
fuck it, get on it and argue your case. even if the rest are against you, there is nothing as satisfying as refusing to back down to them
I think I'm going to ring tomorrow and ask why they picked me and what sort of debate it will be before making a decision.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
"Never turn down a chance to have sex or go on tv." -- Gore Vidal

Old June 23rd, 2009 #8
sammy bowe

And when you phone up tommorow ask for the names who are heading it and who are behind it?, will you deffinatley get to ask a question or will you be asked one and what question will that be?, what is the ethnic make up of the audience?, as like most of these what amount to be "Anti-White" debates their whole agenda will be to make you look stupid as you see it happen many times with questions people have not been prepared for along with the intimidation of a left wing studio audience and biased question master!

Old June 23rd, 2009 #9
Kyle T
Banned

You'll just make nationalism look stupid. Make sure you make it clear you support Gri££in though, in order that normal people can see what Gri££inites are really like. SCUM.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #10
Bev
drinking tea

His email address is [email protected]

I just thought of googling the company to see what sort of programmes they make - see if I could figure out their bias.

http://www.presstv.com/

http://www.presstv.com/programs/

Hmmm. I think that's answered my question on their particular slant.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #11
W.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bev View Post

hmmm. I think that's answered my question on their particular slant.
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Old June 23rd, 2009 #12
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
"Never turn down a chance to have sex or go on tv." -- Gore Vidal
That's just reminded me. I bought Palimpsest months ago and haven't got round to reading it yet. I should put down the trash and get on to it.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #13
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
His email address is [email protected]

I just thought of googling the company to see what sort of programmes they make - see if I could figure out their bias.

http://www.presstv.com/

Hmmm. I think that's answered my question on their particular slant.
It is without a doubt an enemy medium you will probably be propositioned by the corrupt fat slob Galloway when backstage.

Chase them into the swamps

Old June 23rd, 2009 #14
Kyle T
Banned

Not even Galloway would be that desperate.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #15
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle T View Post
One more disruption from you and you might find yourself tarded for a few days. If you want to start random pointless shit with people, keep it all on one thread.

Old June 24th, 2009 #16
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
You'll just make nationalism look stupid. Make sure you make it clear you support Gri££in though, in order that normal people can see what Gri££inites are really like. SCUM.
thank fuck you didnt get an invite. there again, you dont get any invites anywhere do you?

Old June 24th, 2009 #17
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
to have you as a friend (your only one)

Thread