VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 18th, 2009 #41
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle T View Post
You've never stated any activism you've done. I know why- it's because you don't do any. OH LOOK AM I FISHING AGAIN BEV, JUST BECAUSE I ASKED YOU THE SAME QUESTION YOU'VE BEEN ASKING ME?
"Kyle", you stated you had been "lurking" which is why you brought up the "fishing" comment. If you had been lurking, you'd know what I'd done, wouldn't you?

If you were one of the NWN mob, you'd have seen the thread in the hidden forum desperately hunting for which count I was at. (Yes, I've seen the screenshot, and, NWN, all guesses were wrong. If your "researchers" were half as good as the covert team's SNEAKY C.U.N.T, you'd have found the answer quite easily.)

Quote:
And the solution? White people should stand up for their rights WHEREEVER the gypsies move to. So they move out of Belfast. Where they next set up camp, people should do the same thing again! And again, and again, until the message is sent home that they are not wanted here.
I don't disagree, but in reality, it won't work like that. In reality, they'll end up being given panic buttons or security or whatever and end up costing us even more than they do now.

Old June 18th, 2009 #42
SidW UK
Banned

Quote:
Even if I were to accept the BNP has made progress under Gri££in, the "progress" is certainly not going fast enough to prevent the UK being turned into a third world hellhole.
So what is your alternative? What are the dynamics, and how can they be implicated? Because from where I'm standing nothing is going to stop the rot until every white man and woman understands, and they will not understand what they perceive to be nothing but madness.

Let's see if you can reply to this in full, you think you have all the answers, let's have them.

Old June 18th, 2009 #43
Kyle T
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
I don't disagree, but in reality, it won't work like that. In reality, they'll end up being given panic buttons or security or whatever and end up costing us even more than they do now.
It would work like that if those standing up for their race weren't persecuted by Gri££in. If they were given some support it would embolden others to do the same.

Sometimes violence may not even have to be employed. If shops refuse to serve them, sites refuse to let them stay etc...they'll soon get the hell out. Probably to mainland Britain, but we should do the same thing to them there.

In "reality", the BNP aren't going to be winning a general election anytime soon, but that doesn't stop you praising Gri££in. These nationalists who have got rid of the gypsies should be praised, not stamped on.

Old June 18th, 2009 #44
Kyle T
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidW UK
So what is your alternative? What are the dynamics, and how can they be implicated? Because from where I'm standing nothing is going to stop the rot until every white man and woman understands, and they will not understand what they perceive to be nothing but madness.

Let's see if you can reply to this in full, you think you have all the answers, let's have them.
The alternatives?

Street action, PLE's, buying up land and building all-white communities, marches, rallies, nationalist businesses been set up to employ nationalists in the all-white areas, and thus make ourselves self-sufficient. Activities being promoted for youth such as camping, archery, air rifle shooting etc. Germany has a thriving nationalist youth scene- the same could happen in Britain if Gri££in wasn't destroying nationalism. Yes we could have an electoral strategy too, but it should certainly not be the be all and end all of nationalism, and indeed, should only be a tiny part in the overall struggle, as we will never win back Britain democratically.

Old June 18th, 2009 #45
cillian

He has to walk a tightrope, one inch to far to the right and they would be deemed an illegal political party, too far to the left and they look illegitimate/sellouts.

Right now in Britain you have a choice between left and far left, but right wing, even center right, are seen as evil, scary, morally wrong. The bnp is gaining some ground to make center right politics legitimate again in the eyes of the masses, and as the pendulum swings back far right will seem less extreme. If you think the bnp isn't far right enough, just leave them alone, you can build on the momentum they generate. But if you make them a target you are only promoting the left.

Old June 18th, 2009 #46
cillian

Quote:
The alternatives?

Street action, PLE's, buying up land and building all-white communities, marches, rallies, nationalist businesses been set up to employ nationalists in the all-white areas, and thus make ourselves self-sufficient. Activities being promoted for youth such as camping, archery, air rifle shooting etc. Germany has a thriving nationalist youth scene- the same could happen in Britain if Gri££in wasn't destroying nationalism. Yes we could have an electoral strategy too, but it should certainly not be the be all and end all of nationalism, and indeed, should only be a tiny part in the overall struggle, as we will never win back Britain democratically.
That's not alternative, that's as well. Let the politicians do the politicking.

Old June 18th, 2009 #47
Kyle T
Banned

Agreed that it should be "as well". The problem is that Gri££inites invariably think the electoral strategy is the only way and criticise anything else. Gri££in has openly said any nationalist not belonging to the BNP is scum, and a "14 words cultist". I say to Gri££in- go fuck yourself, sellout Zionist!

Old June 18th, 2009 #48
SidW UK
Banned

Quote:
The alternatives?

That is your answer, and you admit that we are running out of time.

You just outed yourself as an idiot.

Old June 18th, 2009 #49
Kyle T
Banned

No you're an idiot. We're running out of time and electoral politics isn't going to take us to where we need to be fast enough.

Old June 18th, 2009 #50
SidW UK
Banned

Quote:
No you're an idiot. We're running out of time and electoral politics isn't going to take us to where we need to be fast enough.
The political solution is gaining ground, not that I don't believe in taking it to the streets, but your fuckin stupid if you think that things can be speeded up by abandoning the ballot box and trying to teach 16 yr olds about zog.

You give my town a bad name you fuckin dollop.

Old June 18th, 2009 #51
Kyle T
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidW UK
The political solution is gaining ground, not that I don't believe in taking it to the streets, but your fuckin stupid if you think that things can be speeded up by abandoning the ballot box and trying to teach 16 yr olds about zog.

You give my town a bad name you fuckin dollop.
I didn't say ABANDON the ballot box, retard. I said don't pin all your hopes on it which is what the BNP is doing. We should be looking to emulate the NPD in Germany- run for some elections, but also have a street presence and host rallies, marches, and music gigs.

Old June 18th, 2009 #52
SidW UK
Banned

Quote:
I didn't say ABANDON the ballot box, retard. I said don't pin all your hopes on it which is what the BNP is doing. We should be looking to emulate the NPD in Germany- run for some elections, but also have a street presence and host rallies, marches, and music gigs.
Is that a fact? You dumb fuckwit!

The music gigs are already taking place, they are good for unity and moral, but not useful for recruiting people. As for emulating the NPD, it would not even be possible for them now, let alone a bunch of thick fucking twats like you.

You obviously want to drag us back to the 1970s, you have already stated that you worked against Nick Griffin in the Euro Elections. Just two of many ways in which you identify yourself as the red piece of crap you are.

Your very conception was obviously the result of a split condom.

Old June 18th, 2009 #53
Eagle Eye

Of course he's gonna condemn attacks on gypsies.
What else can he do? Anything else would be ethnic cleansing,
racism and a return to the holocaust.

Hardly a sound recipe for a successful challenge to be elected
head of Her Majesty's Government.

Marches are counter productive. The red media love to report
on large scale rioting, burned out cars, smashed inner city areas and
all because white patriots marched through the town!!

Old June 19th, 2009 #54
andy

Quote:
"We" ?, Who is "We" ? It certainly is not you and I,nor from the replies to your trolling is it anyone else here.You should fuck off somewhere where someone gives a fuck about your money obsession in relation to Griffin.I get the impression that the entire NWN set up is provincial special branch with a tight budget backed up by malcontented unemployables.You are rubbish,an irrelevance of no more use to the race than the pakis,be gone,be banned be anything but posting here

Chase them into the swamps

Old June 19th, 2009 #55
Sweyn Asleifsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
He has to walk a tightrope, one inch to far to the right and they would be deemed an illegal political party, too far to the left and they look illegitimate/sellouts.

Right now in Britain you have a choice between left and far left, but right wing, even center right, are seen as evil, scary, morally wrong. The bnp is gaining some ground to make center right politics legitimate again in the eyes of the masses, and as the pendulum swings back far right will seem less extreme. If you think the bnp isn't far right enough, just leave them alone, you can build on the momentum they generate. But if you make them a target you are only promoting the left.

Kyle that is the answer you should aspire to regarding Nick Griffin and the BNP rather than arguing the toss about whos brand of Nationalism is better than whos.
I have been around the scene since the mid eighties and been involved in various parties and schools of thought and one thing I learned is that in fighting amongst ourselves gets us absolutely nowhere at all. In fact it is the main reason I distanced myself from Nationalism for a while. If people like myself get fed up with it I fear many more good people will do the same and then where would we be then ?
It has taken a good few years to even get people to listen to what Nationalists have to say and it is gaining support amongst people who once upon a time only voted labour because it was the working class thing to do. A corner has now been turned and a platform can now be built for all Nationalists, let not spoil this opportunity by rushing in without thought.
Ok we don`t have a lot of time and I echo your sentiments on this so please if you don`t agree with Griffin at least support the idea of his mainstream attempts, one step at a time is the key here.

Old June 19th, 2009 #56
fyc
fine young casuals

here is what i think. everyone should do whatever they think will further the cause. no deriding anyone else taking a different way to themselves, just get on with what you think personally is the best thing to do. if hadley thinks street action is the way forward, then let him form his own group and do activities (not in the bnp name). the bnp can take the political route like they are doing.

Old June 20th, 2009 #57
Joe Owens
Banned

Gypsy scum are responsible for a lot of crime in Ulster and the mainland. If the people of Ulster sit back and do nothing they will lose their land quicker than we have nearly lost ours. Forget what Griffin thinks let the people of Ulster sort it out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...LLY-blame.html

Last edited by Joe Owens; June 20th, 2009 at 02:50 AM. Reason: update

Old June 20th, 2009 #58
craig brodie

the people who chased these gypos out, certainly did the right thing, i dont think griffin had any reason to condemn them as i dont believe they were done in the bnp`s name, he was just trying to be to smart for his own good as usual, instead he should have said nothing, that aside, here is a first hand account i had with these "people" yesterday, sitting at a set of traffic lights in glasgow, i was approached by one who handed me a tea light and a piece of paper which said " thank you for reading this, i am from kosovo ,i have no money to feed my children , we are very poor could you spare some change" or words to that effect, she wasnt to happy when i launched it, i then saw her in discussion with her partner in crime through a set of gold teeth.
they have taken over one part of glasgow and there have been regular fights stabbings with locals, none of which has been reported in the press.
these people are ciminals, its in their blood its what they do, they dont know how to work and it looks like some ulster folk with a bit of balls had enough.

Old June 20th, 2009 #59
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig brodie View Post
the people who chased these gypos out, certainly did the right thing, i dont think griffin had any reason to condemn them as i dont believe they were done in the bnp`s name, he was just trying to be to smart for his own good as usual, instead he should have said nothing, that aside, here is a first hand account i had with these "people" yesterday, sitting at a set of traffic lights in glasgow, i was approached by one who handed me a tea light and a piece of paper which said " thank you for reading this, i am from kosovo ,i have no money to feed my children , we are very poor could you spare some change" or words to that effect, she wasnt to happy when i launched it, i then saw her in discussion with her partner in crime through a set of gold teeth.
they have taken over one part of glasgow and there have been regular fights stabbings with locals, none of which has been reported in the press.
these people are ciminals, its in their blood its what they do, they dont know how to work and it looks like some ulster folk with a bit of balls had enough.

kosovans shouldnt be here, they have been given serbian land by nato. they are fucking vermin, who should be removed from the continent of europe.

Old June 20th, 2009 #60
Bev
drinking tea

There's a kosovan Big Issue seller in Ilkeston who hassles everyone both going in and out of the shop she stands outside. Apparently she had a right go at an old lady for not buying one and nobody said anything to her about it. Wish I'd been there. Another cheeky immigrant with no respect for those who have the right to be here.

Tags
cottage beck road, same time sean on nwn

Thread