Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 22nd, 2015 #11
Hiles Bro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Atheists aren't a religion and don't have any doctrine towards universal brotherhood, spiritual equality, praising meekness, loving thy neighbor, etc. So what you're attempting to do is a False Analogy fallacy, dumb-dumb. What you're talking about are leftists who just happen to not believe in god or may call themselves atheists. The two aren't mutually exclusive. One can be an Atheist and believe pretty much anything else. Atheism only rejects a false claim of the existence of god, nothing else. You simply choose to blame their lack of belief in god for their political beliefs, based on zero evidence: because it's convenient for you and because all the other christtards make the same dumb argument.

Your cult on the other hand, is anti-white in its doctrine.
I didn't say all atheists love multicult. I'm suggesting that love for multicult is a separate issue from religion, and also multicult lovers are present in every belief system. You happen to believe there is no God, that is still a belief system and can be codified into a religion if organized by the state (Marxism), etc.

Christianity can indeed be like a cult, a large one. But, I disagree with your assumption that militant atheism cannot be exactly like a religion, although I do agree with you in part - that there CAN be non-cultish atheists. I don't have beef with non-proselytizing atheists, and I feel the same way about non-proselytizing Christians. Even if either group does push their faith, I don't have any issue so long as they aren't militant and in your face about it.

Tags
christianity

Thread