VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 15th, 2008 #1
thomasdixonjr

Default How to stop the jew?

Hi all,

I'm at a loss as to what is the greater threat. Obviously, there must be a plan to resettle America's jews, perhaps to Alaska or Israel.

Do we fight the darkies first or concentrate on the jew?

Thos.

Old December 15th, 2008 #2
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasdixonjr View Post
Hi all,

I'm at a loss as to what is the greater threat.

Thos.
The jew is the puppet master the darkies are the puppets, logic demands the puppet master be taken care of first.

Old December 16th, 2008 #3
Gman
Banned

I used to think that niggers were the greatest threat to our way of life here in America, then I thought that the mexicans were the greatest threat, now I see that these two threats are nothing compared to the threat of the jew If the jew were dealt with properly, the other problems could be fixed in short order. However, to deal with the jew properly in this day and age would be profoundly difficult. We have allowed them to totally infiltrate our way of life from top to bottom. We now have their newest stooge, Obama, as our leader. 45 of them are now senators and congressmen. They control our media, money and just about everything else. They now have a national base, the false nation of Israel. In all of history, the jew has never been as successful as it now has become here in America. I am open to ideas of how to rid ourselves of this parasite that has attached itself to every area of life here in our once great nation. Ideas anyone???????

Old December 16th, 2008 #4
Kievsky

The biological analogy of our relationship to jews is that of host-parasite. To a lesser degree, it can be classified as predator-prey, but that is only because of the much bigger picture of the parasite-host relationship. If we break the parasite-host relationship, then we will be able to fight back when they "prey" upon us.

So we need to become less hospitable hosts. To figure this out, we need to look at all the ways our lives are set up that benefit jews. Basically all of our economic activity, with a few exceptions, end up profitting jews.

As I have long predicted, this very model of an economy is going to fail, and we will be forced to produce and trade locally. This will be a painful transition, but it will also be a chance to exclude the jews from our economic activity. jews will have to "start over" to a large degree; they won't be able to get rich so easily, with push-button fraud. They will have to come out of their lairs and try to swindle us or enslave us or start wars among us in a more direct fashion. With some exceptions, they don't have the stomach to do this as much as they did back, say, in 1930's Ukraine. They've gotten soft.

So the answer is, we will have to rebuild our local economies in our local areas, and in the process, enlighten the people in our areas, and aggressively exclude and/or fight jews who try to muscle in or whine their way in or lend their way in. jews are a criminal gang, and our war against them will end up as a gang war. that's OK.

But we must be patient. We mustn't "jump the gun." We should create our economy and build our defenses and create the conditions for a guerilla war. We need the support of the Whites in our areas, so we can be like the fish in the sea. Read "The War of the Flea" to understand what I mean.

Old December 16th, 2008 #5
Bwana
Secessionist

Quote:
Hi all,

I'm at a loss as to what is the greater threat. Obviously, there must be a plan to resettle America's jews, perhaps to Alaska or Israel.

Thos.

A plan to resettle jews?

Obviously there is no plan to "resettle" jewws (my spelling).

Old December 21st, 2008 #6
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
A plan to resettle jews?

Obviously there is no plan to "resettle" jewws (my spelling).
There is no plan at all. It's going to become the Dark Ages again, albeit with some remnants of the knowledge of this civilication persisting and being used, from microbiology to super-weapons.

As a German resister says, "The Jews are entering a difficult period." We are all entering a difficult period, but it's going to be especially difficult period for the jews, because they have farther to fall.

Old April 19th, 2009 #7
Kathleen

It's too bad you can't regognize jews..
But in my opinion ---->

Old May 6th, 2009 #8
Eric Wright
Busy being Born

Quote:
Hi all,

Thos.
The Jew and the Aryan cannot exist on the same planet. Simple as that. The darker races should be able to live in their own lands, and the natural caste system will once again rise.

Old May 10th, 2009 #9
Kathleen

All the jews have to go to Israel.
But they have to stop killing those poor people in Pakistan.
They haven't done anything wrong but the jews kil them all for no reason.
So, if they want to kill innocent people, why don't we kill them before they start to kill us?
It's just selfdefence, you know?

They're even worse then niggers.
And what Eric Wright says is true.
They can go back to Africa or whatever.
I think is't also good for them to go back to Africa.
They dont belong in Europe and the USA.
They'll get ill because there's not enough sun right here and that's bad for their skin.
And they don't think in the same way as we do.

So kill all the jews and bring the niggers back to Africa!
And Obama with them!

Old May 11th, 2009 #10
Banned

Hitler said Israel would be the headquarters of the global swindle.

Old May 16th, 2009 #11
Johnsonsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
It's too bad you can't regognize jews..
That is a load of bull. Yes you can. Read up on the literature. Go to google books.

Old May 19th, 2009 #12
Brett Quinn
Banned

Quote:
Hi all,

Thos.
Resettle? My question is do we dig the bastards up and drive a stake through their parasitic hearts?

Thread