VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 8th, 2012 #41
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
You're a simpleton. Stockholders can push all they want, it is the CEO who must provide goods & services at a market price the public can accept, nothing less will do.

You confuse capitalists and mega-corps with government lobbiests who masquerade as businessmen but are actually criminals who fleece the public by limiting fair competition. Again, it's the power of the government and its corrupt members who are fucking us over, NOT the businessman who doesn't seek an unfair advantage.
It's much better if each and every family produces or supplies some needed product or service. If they did, then we wouldn't need big box stores and people wouldn't have to worry about working for others or whether they might lose their job or not.

Family owned and operated businesses in a society without corporations is the best way to go if you want a Utopia.

Corporations exist to create an imbalance whereby some get rich at the expense of others.

I can't support any economic system that encourages and celebrates greed and exploitation, unless it allows for our own race to get rich collectively by exploiting other races; but then there will always be some damn woman that will refuse to give it up, and some damn pussy-whipped shadow of a man that won't beat the shit out of her, and it will end up with freeing the slaves and we will all be right back to where we are now.

Vaginas are the mouths of Abolition.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; November 8th, 2012 at 03:56 PM.

Old November 8th, 2012 #42
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Fakins, you think with the mass of people in this country, with the demand for goods and services, that larger companies with massive distribution networks aren't required?

You might live in a 15th century village with Hillary, but the rest of us live in the real world. Tiny mom & pops won't ever supply what this country needs on a daily basis.

Old November 8th, 2012 #43
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Fakins, you think with the mass of people in this country, with the demand for goods and services, that larger companies with massive distribution networks aren't required?

You might live in a 15th century village with Hillary, but the rest of us live in the real world. Tiny mom & pops won't ever supply what this country needs on a daily basis.
They did for centuries until the Jews got together and formed corporations and made it impossible for tiny mom & pop concerns to compete against them.

Old November 8th, 2012 #44
Rick Ronsavelle

Default low wages

What would happen if business actually succeeded in lowering wages to the subsistence level? (As Marx said would happen.)

Here we are in an electronics store with all the latest gadgets. Outside the urchins are pressing their noses up to the glass with forlorn looks.

"How come they don't come in and buy these new toys?"

"They only get two bucks an hour and are always broke."

If true WHERE IN HECK WOULD ANYONE GET THE MONEY TO BUY THE CAPITALIST'S STUFF?? Business wants and needs wallets stuffed with greenies!! Business wants their customers to buy a lot! And the customer should have lots of money!!

Business would come to a screeching halt if wages were subsistence. . .

>>>Definition of 'Say's Law Of Markets'

An economic rule that says that production is the source of demand. According to Say's Law, when an individual produces a product or service, he or she gets paid for that work, and is then able to use that pay to demand other goods and services.

Investopedia explains 'Say's Law Of Markets'

Say’s Law is named after the 18th-century French classical liberal economist Jean-Baptiste Say, who popularized the notion. Say was an advocate of laissez-faire economics and was heavily influenced by Adam Smith.

Say’s Law is frequently misinterpreted as “supply creates its own demand,” which is evidently false. If it were true, anyone could do whatever they wanted for a living and be successful at it

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/...#ixzz2BfTkhGaW

Last edited by Rick Ronsavelle; November 8th, 2012 at 04:30 PM.

Old November 8th, 2012 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The world of ethnicity? That is one built upon genetics and respect for that.

My religion isn't about belief in imaginary beings; its about respecting who and what I am, the heritage that is my birthright, and belief that my ethnic group has more meaning than other ethnicities because I belong to the former and not to the latter.
Might have asked this before, but is there any substantial population of self-described Druids in the US? If so, do they convene anywhere visibly?

Old November 8th, 2012 #46
James Hawthorne

Quote:
This dumb motherfucker is more concerned about having the money for his Packers season tickets and new 90 inch TV.
This is what we are up against. Americanus- cretinous.

VNN Media

Old November 8th, 2012 #47
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
What would happen if business actually succeeded in lowering wages to the subsistence level? (As Marx said would happen.)

Here we are in an electronic store with all the latest gadgets. Outside the urchins are pressing their noses up to the glass with forlorn looks.

"How come they don't come in and buy these new toys?"

"They only get two bucks an hour and are always broke."

If true WHERE IN FUCK WOULD ANYONE GET THE MONEY TO BUY THE CAPITALIST'S STUFF?? Business wants and needs wallets stuffed with greenies!! Business wants their customers to buy a lot! And the customer should have lots of money!!

Business would come to a screeching halt if wages were subsistence. . .

>>>Definition of 'Say's Law Of Markets'

An economic rule that says that production is the source of demand. According to Say's Law, when an individual produces a product or service, he or she gets paid for that work, and is then able to use that pay to demand other goods and services.

Investopedia explains 'Say's Law Of Markets'

Say’s Law is named after the 18th-century French classical liberal economist Jean-Baptiste Say, who popularized the notion. Say was an advocate of laissez-faire economics and was heavily influenced by Adam Smith.

Say’s Law is frequently misinterpreted as “supply creates its own demand,” which is evidently false. If it were true, anyone could do whatever they wanted for a living and be successful at it

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/...#ixzz2BfTkhGaW
Sounds like someone is unfamiliar with the concept of credit cards.

Seriously, some can afford more than just the bare necessities, others can't.

I don't own a flat screen TV or a late model car. I don't have a lot of things that most people have because I would rather have things that most people don't have and what little money that doesn't get spent on the bare necessities usually goes toward acquiring those things that I do derive satisfaction from owning.

If I had more money, I would probably buy a few more of the things that most everyone generally takes for granted, but probably not too many since for me there is no joy in owning the commonplace; though I quite imagine most people are the exact opposite - they want what everyone else has, because, after all, most people are insipidly stupid.

But there are whole demographics of people who never own anything if it doesn't come from Walmart or Dollar General because they simply can't afford to shop at Macy's or whatever other exclusive name brand chain of stores that you care to insert. Those are the people who work the shitty, low-paying jobs so that corporate excutives can have huge saleries and live in exclusive, gated, communities far from the unwashed masses of have-nots who work for them.

Old November 8th, 2012 #48
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
They did for centuries until the Jews got together and formed corporations and made it impossible for tiny mom & pop concerns to compete against them.
Pricing is what put them out of business, they cannot compete with mass production.

Pop makes a widget for mom ro sell. He worked all day on it while she waited. They must both be paid from that widget price, which comes to $40.

Wal Mart has a supplier with very expensive equipment that produces 4,000 widgets per day. They wholesale them to Wal Mart for $3 each. Wal Mart markes them up to $5.

Just how in the fuck is mom n pop going to compete with that?

Old November 8th, 2012 #49
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Might have asked this before, but is there any substantial population of self-described Druids in the US? If so, do they convene anywhere visibly?
There are various different groups who self-identify as Druids, and some of them do hold gatherings. The United Ancient Order of Druids was an old fraternal organization along the lines of the Oddfellows or the Masons, which flourished in the US and in Britain in the early part of the 20th century, but it has all but died off here in the US.

Old November 8th, 2012 #50
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Pricing is what put them out of business, they cannot compete with mass production.

Pop makes a widget for mom ro sell. He worked all day on it while she waited. They must both be paid from that widget price, which comes to $40.

Wal Mart has a supplier with very expensive equipment that produces 4,000 widgets per day. They wholesale them to Wal Mart for $3 each. Wal Mart markes them up to $5.

Just how in the fuck is mom n pop going to compete with that?
Exactly.

And the people who work in the factories mass-producing widgets, how much do they get paid for doing that work? Do they live as well as the CEO of the widget manufacturing company? Of course not, he's the head of the company. So how does he get to live so well off? By making the workers produce as many widgets for as little as possible in terms of cost, which means they are being exploited.

To exploit the fellow members of one's own race is treason.

The alternative - slave labor of other races.

The end result?

Living with niggers.

Old November 8th, 2012 #51
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Of course not, you silly Kraut wanker. We're multiculted among Leprechauns to keep Yanks off our gold.

Old November 8th, 2012 #52
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Exactly.

And the people who work in the factories mass-producing widgets, how much do they get paid for doing that work? Do they live as well as the CEO of the widget manufacturing company? Of course not, he's the head of the company. So how does he get to live so well off? By making the workers produce as many widgets for as little as possible in terms of cost, which means they are being exploited.

To exploit the fellow members of one's own race is treason.

The alternative - slave labor of other races.

The end result?

Living with niggers.
Keep on dodging the weenie, Fakins. Sooner or later you might find some delusion that will work, but I doubt it.

The CEO arranged financing for the widget production equipment, his note comes to about 1/2 his sales amount, or $6,000 per day (in this example).

He pays the equipment operator $40 per hour, because you must have an expert running that equipment and maintaining it. It is foolhardy to do less. He also pays the operator's benefits package and taxes on that employee, vacation time, sick leave, coffee and water or Gatorade as required by OSHA. He provides the building to work in, the parking lot, the restrooms, and every other wild-card necessity, for which no true number can be assumed.

The CEO, in your world, should get no more than the average price he pays to his employees. In my world, he sometimes makes far less, even going in the hole in a bad week. But he sucks it up and goes on, because, unlike his employees, his business is his life.

Old November 8th, 2012 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator

The leftists are crediting this queer jew Nate Silver with being the top pollster

http://gawker.com/5958260/americas-c...es-why-a-guide

Old November 8th, 2012 #54
brutus

Sam Walton wasn't a jew.

Old November 8th, 2012 #55
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Sam Walton wasn't a jew.
He might as well have been.

Old November 8th, 2012 #56
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
I'm a businessman, and I have never petitioned congress for anything. Can you show me a businessman (other than a crony capitalist) who has? Didn't think so.
Do you really think you can win a debate by answering your own question? I suppose it's the only way you think you can win.

Now, are you a member of the Chamber of Congress? If you are, you and your fellow businessmen lobby Congress for cheap labor on a regular basis. That's what your dues pay for.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/americ...obbyist-mccain

Quote:
But McCain undermined the alleged intent of his legislation by allowing the DHS Secretary to determine when it would be "practicable" for the states to comply. This meant that the Secretary, after being lobbied by the US Chamber of Commerce, LaRaza, the ACLU, the rest of the Treason Lobby, and no doubt McCain himself, could have decided that the year 2050 was the earliest "practicable" date for states to implement whatever regulations he decided to issue.
Now, to pull a "Fred", CASE CLOSED!

Old November 8th, 2012 #57
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Keep on dodging the weenie, Fakins. Sooner or later you might find some delusion that will work, but I doubt it.

The CEO arranged financing for the widget production equipment, his note comes to about 1/2 his sales amount, or $6,000 per day (in this example).

He pays the equipment operator $40 per hour, because you must have an expert running that equipment and maintaining it. It is foolhardy to do less. He also pays the operator's benefits package and taxes on that employee, vacation time, sick leave, coffee and water or Gatorade as required by OSHA. He provides the building to work in, the parking lot, the restrooms, and every other wild-card necessity, for which no true number can be assumed.

The CEO, in your world, should get no more than the average price he pays to his employees. In my world, he sometimes makes far less, even going in the hole in a bad week. But he sucks it up and goes on, because, unlike his employees, his business is his life.
You and I think differently Fred, that's all there is to it.

I've never earned more than $10.00 an hour working any job I ever had.

Maybe I should have gone to college, but college never interested me.

I've hated every job I ever had, dreaded getting up and going to it; whether it was doing carpentry work, roofing, or working behind a desk at a used car lot.

They all sucked.

I would have probably enjoyed being a sales clerk in a store that dealt with the type of merchandise that I'm fond of - antiques, art objects, cultural goods, whatever; but I never had the opportunity to do any of that.

Most people don't get the opportunity to make a living doing what they truly enjoy; they just do whatever they can do to get by, and face the misery of having to do that every day.

I just got to the point where it wasn't worth it for me to do that any more. There wasn't a job that could compensate me enough to face the drudgery of doing something I hated.

That's one of the reasons why I have sympathy for the workers, the peeons; and no love or sympathy for the people they work for. Fuck them.

Old November 8th, 2012 #58
brutus

Walmart.......Great prices, Free entertainment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YvxNgdFeWqM

Old November 8th, 2012 #59
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
Do you really think you can win a debate by answering your own question? I suppose it's the only way you think you can win.

Now, are you a member of the Chamber of Congress? If you are, you and your fellow businessmen lobby Congress for cheap labor on a regular basis. that's what your dues pay for.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/americ...obbyist-mccain

Now, to pull a "Fred", CASE CLOSED!
I didn't know there was a Chamber of Congress......Oh, wait! Do you mean the House or the Senate?

My Chamber of Commerse is local, not national. Our dues pay for meetings, refreshments, and a very little advertising. The chamber is more a place for businessmen to network, to decide which laws affect us good or bad. Which politicians are kind to us, and to get better insurance rates.

Cheap labor? We chambermaids don't hire mexcrement and as few niggers as possible. I don't hire any of either. I won't even use subs that are ethnically inferior, because they are all crooks, liars and produce shitty work. When I was just a baby contractor, I hired a nigger masonry crew, that was my last bout with that folly, it cost me $25,000 to redo their work.

Cheap labor, indeed.

Face it, you're as dumb as Fakins when it comes to understanding what it takes to run a business. How do I know? Because you make shit up as you go along, and your guesses are so far from right that they are laughable.

Old November 8th, 2012 #60
Alex Linder
Administrator

(white) female (voting) behavior analyzed

Apparently Romney Lost the All-Important ‘Slut Vote’
Katie J.M. Baker

When not busy whining via various social media platforms, conservatives have spent the past few days trying to figure out how two really wholesome-looking Ken dolls lost out to a black guy. Now, the head of the Christian Men's Defense Network has some groundbreaking analysis: Romney failed to capitalize on the "Slut Vote." Let him explain.

Noted theorist Bill O'Reilly has posited/groused that Obama's re-election proves that "the white establishment is now the minority... It's not a traditional America anymore," a theory backed up by polling data: Obama scored 75% of the Latino vote, 73% of the Asian-American vote, and 93% of the black vote, while only 44% of women voted for Mitt "I'll protect your right to cook dinner 4Eva" Romney.

But bskillet81, head of the Christian Men's Defense Network, has an alternate theory that may be worth pursuing. In a piece called "What the Right Doesn't Get About Elections" (currently set to private, along with the rest of his site — thankfully Google cache is "something God intended") — bskillet81, apparently his party's answer to Nate Silver even though his name sounds more like my friend from summer camp's AOL screenname, knows the truth: the Democrats had a multi-pronged strategy that enabled them to get out the Slut Vote. Here's how it worked:

1. Obama knew he needed those lady votes, and he knew, as does everyone, that most ladies are sluts.

Women make up about 54% of the electorate. It is very hard to win without winning that segment, or at least losing it only narrowly while winning men big. While the right usually wins married women, the fact is that married women constitute an ever-decreasing share of the female population. Women want to delay marriage as long as possible so they can "have it all," and usually "have it all" means "have as much hot alpha sex as possible without any consequences." And thus, less married women and more sluts (not that these two groups are mutually exclusive, per se)

I DID notice that "Alpha Sex" proposition on my voting ballot!

2. LITTLE KNOWN FACT: Obama got the black vote because of sluts, too. Black sluts!

Contrary to common belief, the primary reason the Democrats own the black vote has nothing to do with civil rights...Rather, Democrats have won the black vote because the black community is dominated by illegitimacy, and the Democrats are willing to subsidize and support that illegitimacy (as well as provide access to cheap abortions) so as to take away from sluts the consequences of their actions. Consequently, young black people grow up on the dole and not only never realize there might be something wrong with that, but eventually come to believe that's the way it should be. The Democrats have won the black vote by first "empowering" single black mothers.

3. Then there are the "Daddy's Little Princess" sluts — never accuse bskillet81 of lumping all sluts together!

...white suburban sluts start from a place of relative wealth and privilege (daddy's little princess). Thus, food stamps–and increased rewards for having illegitimate kids while on food stamps–don't (yet) appeal to them.

So instead Obama appealed to rich white sluts by forcing someone else (the Catholic church, in this case) to pay for their birth control, and by scaring them about alleged threats to their ability to take advantage of Planned Parenthood's services (Planned Parenthood being conveniently located in the minority part of town, of course, so as to provide anonymity to visiting white girls whose white girl friends never go over there–except to visit Planned Parenthood themselves). This created a wedge issue in the suburban community that allowed Obama to play more strongly there than he might have if the election ended up purely about the economy or the national debt.

4. All women do have one thing in common, however:

One thing one has to remember about women, especially slutty ones: They usually don't make decisions based on reason. So all the Obama administration had to do was scare them that Mitt Romney was going to take away their birth control and their access to abortion. The fear for them is that, without birth control and abortion, they might actually get pregnant and have to give birth. That is scary not simply because of the economic burden of having a child (since, hey, they can get all kinds of cash and prizes if that happens), but because if that happened then everyone would know they're sluts, and their image as daddy's pure little snowflake princess goes out the window.

Got it? Nonsensical women (and black people?) thought they'd blow their slut-cover if Romney won. Also, the Obama Campaign was selling some really cute pink thongs.

There was also the BONUS EMERGENCY SLUT-ALERT that went into effect last week: create hurricane, make Obama look sexy as result:

I'll be the first to admit it. A couple weeks ago I predicted a Romney win. I predicted this largely because he played up his alpha cred in the first debate. But one photo-op on the Jersey Shore with Obama looking tough in a bomber jacket destroyed all that, which is yet another reason sane societies don't let women get involved in government.

Okay! We understand how this complicated slut strategy went down. But what did Romney do wrong? Did he fail to understand that all women are inherently worthless whores? Yep! You see, Romney is such an upstanding man that he expected more of our country's women. Therein lies his downfall.

The right loses the female vote primarily because so many of them still operate from a feminist world-view: Women are pure, perfect, kind, and altruistic, and the only reason they "get into trouble" is that some evil, conniving, manipulative man tricked them into sleeping with the entire football team.

Twice.

And so, the Republicans believe they can win the female vote by focusing on education, or (as Romney did in the third debate) "peace," or whatever feel-good idea the right can talk about without selling its soul too transparently.

In conclusion, Romney was just too feminist to win the slut vote. Or, in bskillet81's words:

However, this election cycle shows that the Slut Vote is real, and Republicans lose because they discount the existence of original sin in women. Abortion is often called the "third rail of American politics," but in truth, the third rail is a woman's right to slut (with cash and prizes).

Maybe they should've given out "I Slut-Voted!" stickers at the polling booths this year. We would've worn them, with pride.

http://jezebel.com/5958800/apparentl...tant-slut-vote

NoxeemaWhacksEm 5 hours ago

Um did you see this other little gem he dropped in the comments:

"As for white women, you incorrectly assume they want to marry men in the next few years. The fact is, as has been stated by others, most women do not understand cause and effect beyond very simple situations. Consequently, they literally believe they will always have looks and alpha studs will always be falling all over themselves to get these sluts in the sack. It never dawns on them that they will some day hit the wall, until they wake up one morning and suddenly realize no guys ask them for their number at the club last night."

Who is this guy? I'd like an outing please, none of this hiding behind bskillet81 bullshit.
I suppose this is the white male establishment in its final throes, resorting to baseless arguments and attacks, just like petulant children.

Tags
2012 election, elections, presidents, reaction

Thread