VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 25th, 2014 #81
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Time once again for the Fienstein/Blumenthal/Chuckie Schumer/Carl Levin gun grab show,...likely not a word about this lunatics use of prescribed psychosis inducing medicines given by some kike Psychiatrist like candy.

Add to that liberal entitled mentality and you have what they just got out in darkly ruined Cali..

Hilarity ensues as we witness yet another Boo hooing candlelight vigil for the victims, just what does a candlelight vigil accomplish anyways?

They should be lynching the jews/niggers that sold him the guns and ammo as well as his kike drug pusher psychiatrist,...that would be an accomplishment right there.

Old May 25th, 2014 #82
vladmir

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Ah, I see Jabba the Commie pried its lips from the Taco Bell grease trap long enough to "weigh" in.
That fat fuck needs a few hours on the waterboard table followed by 2 weeks of starvation.

Old May 25th, 2014 #83
vladmir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I take it to mean Asperger's is a fashionable euphemism among well-to-do families. Poor people have to fall back on ADHD if they wish to avoid being called schizophrenics.

The shooter referred to women as girls. Is that normal for men of twenty-two years?
We had a kid up here a few weeks ago with Aspergers that wandered out into the woods and drowned in a lake,...the kid was 17 years old, even a retard wouldn't take a dip in the drink like that,..my guess is this is medicially induced psychosis= Aspergers,...more made up nonsense from quack kike psychiatry.

Old May 25th, 2014 #84
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Sexual free agency is rough on those who can't compete.
I've said before that if they could get laid regularly, there would be far less fanatics of every type you could mention.

Old May 25th, 2014 #85
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
The $300 sunglasses are a total waste of money, especially if you are a pencil necked geek totally incapable of attracting women. You can get nice ones that last just as long for $15.
Real men squint. And embrace the onset of crow's feet with age.

Old May 25th, 2014 #86
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
Real men squint.
Behind a pair of Ray-Bans, maybe. $150-200 as opposed to $300, which even I think is goofy.

Global warming, Chris. We'll all be going Omega Man soon enough.

Old May 25th, 2014 #87
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
I've said before that if they could get laid regularly, there would be far less fanatics of every type you could mention.
That's the Judeo-Freudian hypothesis, but is it true? The Jews like to keep men occupied by wasting their time, mind, and youth perpetually chasing after girls. This is also a powerful tool for socializing men, as the system makes you think that if you don't follow their cultural line you'll be suffering from a pussy embargo (not necessarily true). The irony is that all the male feminists I've met get the least slit.

Why do you think so many young whites talk, dress, and act like niggers and fags? It's because they think, correctly to an extent, that it will get them girls. I've known some wiggers who were actually really intelligent and decent when you get them alone away from the eyes and ears of women. Jews use our own women as a social engineering weapon against us.

Men need to be able to balance the big world and the little world, like Hitler said. There is a place for women, the little world, but letting your womanizing get out of control will inevitably hurt your greater mission. Re-establishing monogamy (regulation of the dating market), bringing back slut-shaming, and categorizing sex where it belongs (as a biological necessity, but not the sole purpose of life) would create a new generation of young renaissance men that will crush Jewry where it stands.

Old May 25th, 2014 #88
H.B.

Quote:
Behind a pair of Ray-Bans, maybe. $150-200 as opposed to $300, which even I think is goofy.
I used to own $160 Oakleys and $5 spinoffs you would get from the Dollar Store. They lasted about as long and you could hardly tell them apart.

Personally, I was more concerned about getting to the gym every day, watching the diet and making sure the clothes were ironed and neat so I did not look like the typical AmeriKwan.

Old May 25th, 2014 #89
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Re-establishing monogamy (regulation of the dating market), bringing back slut-shaming, and categorizing sex where it belongs (as a biological necessity, but not the sole purpose of life) would create a new generation of young renaissance men that will crush Jewry where it stands.
Nothing personal, but I bet your Halloween parties suck, Joe.

Old May 25th, 2014 #90
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
I used to own $160 Oakleys and $5 spinoffs you would get from the Dollar Store. They lasted about as long and you could hardly tell them apart.
If that was your experience, you certainly would be better off purchasing the $5 pair. I'll stick with the hand-crafted Italian ones. It matters, in ways you can't anticipate. My personal opinion only, of course.

Quote:
Personally, I was more concerned about getting to the gym every day, watching the diet and making sure the clothes were ironed and neat so I did not look like the typical AmeriKwan.
All basic, good things. I would point out that you don't need a gym membership to get a decent workout.

Old May 25th, 2014 #91
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Well, I don't like swinging my arms in the air to jungle music, nor do I think its cool or sexy when two attention whore women start making out.

Guess I'm in the minority of 20 somethings. Just ain't my scene, nor was it ever. It's possible to party without inviting the Jew.

Old May 25th, 2014 #92
George Witzgall

Regulate the dating market? Big Brother Joe's gonna make sure there's no inside trading going on?

Old May 25th, 2014 #94
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Regulate the dating market? Big Brother Joe's gonna make sure there's no inside trading going on?
Yes it's called Western civilization, the nuclear family. The Jew (and the queers like you) seeks to dismantle it to because it is the building block of a successful and powerful nation.

I know it's hard to grasp for someone like you who thinks being elbow deep in Dom Daddy's rectum is what we should aspire to, but I disagree and think you should be thrown into a mental institution.

Men and women are more polarized and unhappy now more than ever in history. We need to return to a time of submissive women under the control of strong men.

Old May 25th, 2014 #95
313Chris

Quote:
Yes it's called Western civilization, the nuclear family. The Jew (and the queers like you) seeks to dismantle it to because it is the building block of a successful and powerful nation.

I know it's hard to grasp for someone like you who thinks being elbow deep in Dom Daddy's rectum is what we should aspire to, but I disagree and think you should be thrown into a mental institution.

Men and women are more polarized and unhappy now more than ever in history. We need to return to a time of submissive women under the control of strong men.
I think you need to have a Coke and a smile.

Old May 25th, 2014 #96
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Then come to mine. Here's a pic from last year.

It used to be that you would need the permission of the girls father to get married. At least, that was the convention. Many books I've read from the Victorian era have the guy asking the father before they even went on a date. Yea, that's anecdotal, but it's chivalrous.

Old May 25th, 2014 #97
Alex Linder
Administrator

[comment at gawker from a leftist]

I see a lot of people talking about racism, but its odd that people choose to ignore the obvious racial aspect of his killing (its not, its to be expected, but in a sane world...). He was mixed-race. He lusted after blonde women. Which women are blonde? White women. It was a racially motivated killing spree. There's a story there, but let's concentrate on some nasty words he said about Indian people. Good work SPLC, way to earn your keep.

http://gawker.com/seven-dead-in-driv...1581039207/all

Old May 25th, 2014 #98
Alex Linder
Administrator

Jesus, everyone rides his hobbyhorse. It gets real old.

Is it me, or have a lot of people been shooting places up these last few years?

Old May 25th, 2014 #99
Karl Yoder

Quote:

well I think Eliot Rodgers was just unable to accept that most blondes do not usually have sex with asian men for free. Maybe they don't see asian men as dominating enough or brutish enough after having been exposed to Subsaharan culture their entire lives. You would think some white males could relate by now.

Here are pictures of Eliot's father.

;

His Dad seems pretty rugged, manly, a successful movie producer, rich, I'm guessing beautiful women are very friendly to him. Maybe the son was lost because he had a hard time identifying with his father, even the pictures you see of the two together, there just hardly even seems to be any connection. Sort of a presumptuous statement, but one can see some things more clearly, standing on the outside looking in, the superficial things.

Old May 25th, 2014 #100
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Is it me, or have a lot of people been shooting places up these last few years?
You can say what you like about Elliot, but from what I can tell, he was pretty good about getting his podcasts out on time.

Have you ever considered celibacy?

Tags
chink mass murder, elliot rodger, mass murderer, mongrel, mongrel killer, serial killer

Thread