VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 10th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default Today in Multicult History - Aug 10 - immigrant gook and a spic(?) massacre/execute 9 monks in a non-hate crime after robbing Buddhist temple

Buddhist Temple Massacre

Quote:
A hate crime was possible, since these monks had settled into a conservative area.

There is not much information on the non-hate massacre of Buddhists. There is even no wiki page. Probably because there was no hate involved. This is the case even though the murdering gook was able to get a retrial the just ended.

The Culture Marxist jew is not going to turn this into a national story because it does not fit their agenda of Inciting Racial Hatred Against Whites and promoting White Self-Hate.

Maybe this should be a hush crime.

Imagine if the gook and spic murder 9 kikes has a jew temple?

Last edited by Tintin; August 10th, 2014 at 03:06 PM.

Old August 10th, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Valley Buddhist temple massacre has had lasting impact

Buddhist Temple Murders Killer's Conviction Overturned by Ninth Circuit Court

Judge declares mistrial in Buddhist temple slayings

Wat Promkunaram Temple: Jury selection begins in retrial of Johnathan A. Doody

Opening statements in Arizona temple slayings trial

Guilty verdict reached in Buddhist temple massacre

Last edited by Tintin; August 10th, 2014 at 03:00 PM.

Old August 10th, 2014 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The image below is claimed to be of the to non-hate killers.

The non-hate killer on the left is Garcia.

Old August 10th, 2014 #4
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Doody cleared again

Quote:
A Thai-born US immigrant was again cleared by an appeals court of the 1991 murders at a Buddhist temple in Arizona.

Quote:
When he moved from Thailand to the United States, the land of hope and dreams for migrants, Veerapol Kamkaew was only six years old. He could not speak English and it was hard to adjust to his new environment in Arizona, not known for its racial tolerance.

But the boy did well in his new life. At 17, Veerapol, who changed his name to Jonathan Doody, became a commander in the Reserve Officers' Training Corps, paving the way for a promising army career.

The lanky teenager dreamt of becoming a pilot and flying F-class fighters. But his dream was dashed when he was arrested and convicted of gunning down nine people – six monks, two helpers and a Buddhist nun – at Wat Promkunaram in Phoenix, Arizona. He received a 281-year prison sentence.

Yesterday, a US federal appeals court for the second time overturned the conviction.

The 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals ruled yesterday that Mr Doody's confession, brought out over 12 hours of relentless questioning, was illegally coerced.

The US Supreme Court earlier had asked the 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals to review its ruling and the appeals court yesterday reconfirmed its previous decisions that Mr Doody's confession was involuntary and he was deprived of the Miranda rights.

Miranda rights require US police officers to inform suspects about their constitutional rights before being questioned.

The state of Arizona will now decide whether to release Mr Doody or again appeal to the US Supreme Court to revoke the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals decisions, said Mano Laohavanich, a former abbot of Wat Dhammakaya in California and campaigner for freedom of the now 37-year-old Mr Doody.

"I think the state will go for the second choice," said Mr Mano.

Old August 11th, 2014 #5
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Applying "liberal" historical analysis and logic, since the gook and spic(?) bucks cohabited they were homosexual-pedophiles. Continuing along the same line of analysis, further confirmation they were sodomy luvers is the fact the are no existing lover letters between the two, or pictures of the mounting each other. This proves the fact they were homo-pedos because they lived in a "homophobia" culture and would have destroyed all evidence of the sodomy-love because they feared by gassed.

Also, since non-Whites are far more likely to homoseuxal-pedophiles and mass murderers, ...

Tags
chink culture, chink mass murder, chink serial killer, hush crime, today in multicult histor

Thread