Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 15th, 2012 #1
OTPTT
Banned

Exclamation We need another paper.

We need another paper that wouldn't necessarily be considered stale if distributed a year or two after its publication. Maybe a PDF file that could be burned to CDs and tossed onto lawns like the TAA.

There have been many black on White murders and the areas where they occur need to be hit and hit hard with information.

Who would be interested in helping compile all needful and necessary information that could be put into a PDF publication? I'll do the layout, I just need a lot of information to put in it.

FACTS, FACTS, FACTS.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2
SmokyMtn
Banned

Go with a cd where news videos can be included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
Sunday, June 24, 2012

Charleston, South Carolina - White 17 year old victim Marley Lion was fatally shot 5 times by a Negro looking to rob & kill whitie

WHERE'S THE NATIONAL NEWS COVERAGE ON THIS MURDER? Oh I forget, it's never news when a Negro randomly selects to murder and rob a white person! We got Trayvon Martin to talk about. A piece of shit black hooded thug who was fatally shot while attacking George Zimmerman...That's way more important than a NEGRO ROBBING AND MURDERING A YOUNG INNOCENT WHITE KID!

Marley Lion Murdered! "Sons Of Single Moms at Fault" - YouTube

The funeral for 17-year old Marley Lion was held Thursday afternoon, this as police press on in their search for suspects.

From a trickle to a pour those who knew 17-year old Marley Lion arrived at the Saint James Episcopal Church on James Island. Shocked and grief stricken they filed into the funeral service. An unlikely event held for a teenager so many said was full of promise. The loss of somebody so young with a bright future is hard to rationalize.

It's the grief process, Rob Dewey from Coastal Crisis Chaplaincy, helps loved-ones get through. He has helped several families over the years-- most recently Lion's parents-- It's a job he says is essential but never easy. “We want to be there to care for them and what our term is- is a ministry of presence. With them sometimes we don't know the best approach the best thing we can do is to offer support but we do care for them.“

It was early Saturday morning police say, 17-year old Marley lion was shot five times. He said he pulled over into a parking lot off of Savannah Highway to sleep because he was too intoxicated to drive. Police say they are looking for a black male about 5-8’ to six-feet tall with a medium or stocky build. Police say the suspect or suspects ran off into the Ardmore Neighborhood of West Ashley. If you have any information you are asked to call crimestoppers at 554-1111.

Old July 15th, 2012 #3
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

I don't know how keen I would be on putting a CD in my computer that I found in my yard.

Old July 15th, 2012 #4
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
I don't know how keen I would be on putting a CD in my computer that I found in my yard.
You have a valid point, General.

Old July 15th, 2012 #5
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
One does not throw cds in people's yards in the middle of the night like hobbyists, one hands them out in person to other Whites who may be receptive to the idea of White Racial Loyalty.

Old July 21st, 2012 #6
Crowe

Unless you have a commercial grade CD burner, it will take a long time to make the CDs with the material on them. Or you could just buy some CDs pre-copied with the content for about $1 a piece if you buy 1000 in bulk and you can even design a CD case with some useful information on it. But not everyone has that kind of money to throw around, and leaflets are generally cheaper.

Old July 31st, 2012 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

There is some outside interest in doing a paper, coming to me via mail and Facebook. Not a lot, but some.

Old July 31st, 2012 #8
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Unless you have a commercial grade CD burner, it will take a long time to make the CDs with the material on them. Or you could just buy some CDs pre-copied with the content for about $1 a piece if you buy 1000 in bulk and you can even design a CD case with some useful information on it. But not everyone has that kind of money to throw around, and leaflets are generally cheaper.
It would take less than a minute to write a PDF file to one cd on any of my computers and 100 cds can be purchased for about $8 on sale. But General Lee has made a good point in that no one would likely put it into their computer unless they knew where it came from.

Thread