Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2012 #61
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Low class people adopt low class affectations, just has higher class people adopt high class affectations.

Andrew Carnegie and Alex Graham Bell both started out life as low-class laborers; but they ended up just as high class as any Lord of the manor. They bettered themselves to the best of their ability, and succeeded in doing so.
Before jews took over the west, the lower classes tried to ape their betters, rather than the reverse, as we see today. Back then far fewer went to college, and you would find highly educated people in what are today working-class jobs, such as Eric Hoffer, the longshoreman and author of True Believer.

Look at how people dressed in films from '30s and '40s. Even the low-rents and criminal scum wore suits and had manners. What's really remarkable, though, is that they actually spoke to each other much more sharply than we dare today, since nobody can understand anything over a pig grunt, can't stand hearing the slightest criticism, and may well pull a gun to shoot the critic. Our civilization under the jew has gone backward in every way but the technical, and there only because progress is cumulative. Surely the rate of technical evolution has slowed, though, I would guess.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #62
M.N. Dalvez

Wear natural fibres, especially for your socks and underwear. I can't stress this enough. Petroleum-based fibres make a person perspire more (and smell more), and functionally are inferior to wool and cotton in every regard.

Dress in simple but well-made clothes.

The 'fit' of a garment is more important than the style - people have different shaped bodies, and what suits one man won't suit another.

Don't wear white socks with black shoes, that's the mark of a man with no class whatsoever. Seriously.

Don't wear garish colours or garish colour combinations, stick to black, white, grey and 'earth tones'.

Don't wear anything without asking a few women what their opinion is. Men often don't give a shit what other men wear, but women pay a lot of attention to such things. I'd go so far as to say that clothes were invented not to cover the human anatomy and keep it warm, but to impress women.

Carry yourself like a man, not a stoop-shouldered weaking. Erect posture, look people in the eye, step out with confident but not military stride. Many white men these days have no confidence, thus they have no presence, thus everyone thinks they are inconsequential people who can be victimised at will.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #63
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Before jews took over the west, the lower classes tried to ape their betters, rather than the reverse, as we see today. Back then far fewer went to college, and you would find highly educated people in what are today working-class jobs, such as Eric Hoffer, the longshoreman and author of True Believer.

Look at how people dressed in films from '30s and '40s. Even the low-rents and criminal scum wore suits and had manners. What's really remarkable, though, is that they actually spoke to each other much more sharply than we dare today, since nobody can understand anything over a pig grunt, can't stand hearing the slightest criticism, and may well pull a gun to shoot the critic. Our civilization under the jew has gone backward in every way but the technical, and there only because progress is cumulative. Surely the rate of technical evolution has slowed, though, I would guess.
The modern-day redneck, like the wigger, the emo, the goth, the metro-sexual, or any other sociological group is an example of life imitating art, and in many cases it is the Jew who is the artist.

Old November 17th, 2012 #64
Jimmy Marr

Default Giesswein Tirol

I feel fortunate that my wife is a good crafter of textiles, woven as well as knitted.

Yesterday she bought me a Giesswein Tirol boiled wool hunting sweater at Goodwill.

While the sweater has no visible wear, it had about a dozen moth holes eaten through it.

Because she's experienced in spinning, knitting and felting wool she saw that the sweater, because of it's type, thickness and density of wool, was salvageable.

Today, the sweater is as good as new and cost us only $4.

We've looked online and cannot find photos and prices of this particular sweater, but she estimates its value at about $300.

I wore it while walking the dogs this evening, and I really like it. It's soft, form-fitting and warmer than any sweater I've ever owned.

I'm very pleased to be married to a talented Aryan woman.

Old November 18th, 2012 #65
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
I'm very pleased to be married to a talented Aryan woman.
Likewise. Yes. A good wife is a treasure greater than anything else. I'm told they're a dying breed these days, but then I think, aren't the men similarly degenerate and good-for-nothing these days, too?

Knowing how to recognise quality, and how to fix things: two dying virtues, these days.

Thread