Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2017 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Any believers in the Illuminati theory here ?

Most forums like these talk about a jewish conspiracy for New World Order ..

How many of you are familiar with the term 'Illuminati' ?

Is 'Illuminati' just another word for 'jewish world conspiracy' or do you think the two terms are to be used separately ?

I think that a jewish world conspiracy , of course , would not officially go under the name 'the jewish world conspiracy' ..

I think the word 'Illuminati' which is mostly heard in reference to the attempted New World Order is really a refernce to the god they really worship , Lucifer , the 'bringer of light' ..

In fact , many people who have left the NWO movement have claimed that Lucifer is the driving force behind the NWO movement , Lucifer the angel who rebelled against the Creator ..

Now , I do not know how many religious folks we have here but wouldn't this worship fit into the minds of the New World Order jews ?

Being in league with the spoiler of mankind ?

The story goes on claiming that the orgainsation itself is comprised of money masters ( bankers ) , an occult priesthood , occultic Freemasons and ( one of the most controversially discussed subjects concerning the conspiracy ) supposedly even in league with an extraterrestrial Reptiloid species ...

The priests of the NWO are said to be the witchcraft people ( Note : There is a difference to be made between the practitioners of Luciferian withcraft and those who have nothing to do with the NWO movement who call themselves Pagans .. )

Back in the 70s there was an NWO defector called John Todd who claimed to have been a member of the so-called 'Council Of 13' , quite a high level within the conspiracy , topped only by the Rothschild Tribunal ( RT ) and their imaginary god , Lucifer ..

More of John Todd's sermons are available on the net in MP3 and Video format ..

What does everybody here think ?

Old September 6th, 2017 #2
cillian

Illuminati is a term for lazy cowards to avoid actually naming the jew.

Old September 6th, 2017 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Illuminati is a term for lazy cowards to avoid actually naming the jew.
Yes , often that is the case ..

But I think by not actually naming their conspiracy "international jewish conspiracy" but "Illuminati" they gave even those who are not out naming jews a trump ..

This way one could explain the whole conspiracy without even saying the word "jew" but "Luciferians" instead ..

Think of the B'nai B'rith organisation for example whose goal is stated to "enlighten America" ( a reference to "the god of light' maybe ? ) ..

As it happens these guys seem to have decided to go public in the recent years after , for centuries , the existance of a world conspiracy was negated ..

https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/

As usual , they try to "sell" their attempted "New World Order" in the nicest way possible ..

Old September 7th, 2017 #4
Ray Allan

Years ago, before I became totally jew-aware, I was reading about the Illuminati, the Masons, New World Order and the like, which eventually led to my understanding of the Jew Question. So it is a stepping stone to jew-awareness if one cares to study and research these subjects to their logical conclusion.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 7th, 2017 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Years ago, before I became totally jew-aware, I was reading about the Illuminati, the Masons, New World Order and the like, which eventually led to my understanding of the Jew Question. So it is a stepping stone to jew-awareness if one cares to study and research these subjects to their logical conclusion.
Yes , even John Todd said that the Rothschild family leads the Illuminati and that in every country they have a family with that family being the head of the Illuminati in that country ..

In the USA it is the Rockefellers .. The current frontman of the Rockefeller family is also the head of the Council On Foreign Relations ( the name of the Illuminati in the United States ) ..

The Rockefellers are also the founding power behind the United Nations ( the UN is to be regarded as a precursor to an attempted One World government .. ) ....

Again , according to Todd , most politicians are on the financial list of the NWO bankers and take bribes from them all the time ..

The Freemasons which form the so-called 'elite' of the respective nations certainly also play a part ..

Old September 7th, 2017 #6
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Patriotard William Cooper: “It’s not the Jews, it’s the Freemasons!”

Milton William Cooper was a probably the most well known “truther” until his death in 2001. He was also, in my opinion, a liar that used used ridiculous fairy tales to propel himself to underground recognition and sell books. He explains his “awakening” as sighting a high tech UFO while in the Navy and being forced to keep quiet about it by his superiors.

From his book “Behold The Pale Horse”:

“I turned, raising my binoculars to my eyes just in time to see a huge disk rise from beneath the ocean, water streaming from the air around it, tumble lazily on its axis, and disappear into the clouds. My heart beat wildly. I tried to talk but couldn’t; then I changed my mind and decided I didn’t want to say that, anyway. I had seen a flying saucer the size of an aircraft carrier come right out of the ocean and fly into the clouds”(pg.24)

His book has some truth in it, especially to someone unfamiliar with conspiratorial information, but it is mixed with crazy lies, fear-mongering, and insane paranoia:

“The patriot data bank is constantly updated so that when the appointed hour arrives all patriots can be rounded up with little if any effort. The plan calls for this to be accomplished in the dead of night on a national holiday. The most likely holiday is Thanksgiving, when everyone, no matter the religion, race, or creed, will be at home. The targets will be ripe for the picking after a heavy meal, maybe some alcoholic beverages, and during a deep sleep. There is a traitor in the patriot movement who provides the Secret Government with accurate names and addresses of patriots who will fight to protect and defend the Constitution.

MY RECOMMENDATION IS THAT NO PATRIOT SHOULD EVER BE AT HOME OR AT THE HOME OF ANY FAMILY MEMBER ON ANY HOLIDAY EVER AGAIN UNTIL THE TRAITORS HAVE BEEN HUNG AND THE CONSTITUTION RESTORED AS THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND.”
(emphasis in book pg.116)

Obviously, anything this man said can hardly be taken seriously but unfortunately the “network of secret societies” myth has kept many honest truth seekers chasing ghosts for sometimes years on end(this author included). One must always look at the source when considering such wild conspiracy theories.

As far as this being a “Masonic” conspiracy(his usual claim) let’s see what is says about initiation into the 7th Degree on page 249 of the official Masonic textbook entitled “Duncan’s Ritual’s”:

“For the good of Masonry, generally, but the Jewish nation in particular.”

The French Masonic magazine Le Symbolisme stated in July 1928 that: “The most important duty of freemasonry must be to glorify the Jews, which has preserved the unchanged divine standard of wisdom.”

Star Of David’s in a Masonic Lodge

Freemasonry is based on the Jewish Kabbalah, there is a Star Of David on the wall of every lodge and their main symbol is the “Temple Of Solomon”

Rabbi Isaac Wise, chairman of B’nai B’rith Ohio stated in The Israelite of America on August 3, 1866: “freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end”.

The Jewish Tribune in New York wrote on October 28, 1927: “Masonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism and what is left?”

The Jewish Guardian on April 12, 1922: “Freemasonry is born out of Israel”

Freemasonry is nothing more than Judaism for Gentiles, used as a recruiting ground for the corrupt traitors who are willing to sell out their own people to unwittingly serve the Jewish agenda. Once “initiated” they develop a feeling of superiority, much as the Jews have, but instead of referring to the rest of us as the “goyim” they call us the “profane”.

The founder of modern Zionism Theodore Herzl wrote in his book “Tagebucher”(1895): “In the present nations, freemasonry is only of benefit to the Jews, but it shall be abolished later.”

It is hard to tell whether there was any sincerity to this man at all but with all his boasts about being at the “center of the truth movement” we cannot write this off as mere ignorance since other well-known patriots such as Dr. William Pierce had already been documenting the extent of Jewish control in great detail every year before Cooper even came on the scene.
https://theendofzion.com/2013/02/01/...he-freemasons/

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 7th, 2017 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Masons are example of typical Jewish 'Cabal' (Kabbalah)

One interesting thing to note, as Ray Allen, Rick Holland and Cillian are very correct, it's the Jews: but the Masons are really practicing--and promoting--'Deist Jewry'.

This is an excellent piece written about Masonic tomfoolery by Tom Paine, who was brilliant and not writing this from a Xtian Identity type of perspective:

"..The Christian religion and Masonry have one and the same common origin: both are derived from the worship of the sun. The difference between their origin is, that the Christian religion is a parody on the worship of the sun, in which they put a man whom they call Christ, in the place of the sun, and pay him the same adoration which was originally paid to the sun, as I have shown in the chapter on the origin of the Christian religion."]The Christian religion and Masonry have one and the same common origin: both are derived from the worship of the sun. The difference between their origin is, that the Christian religion is a parody on the worship of the sun, in which they put a man whom they call Christ, in the place of the sun, and pay him the same adoration which was originally paid to the sun, as I have shown in the chapter on the origin of the Christian religion.."

I'm not a Deist and don't endorse all on this site, but some of the info is correct/interesting:

http://www.deism.com/paine_essay_masonry_1.htm

Hitler on Freemasonry, which he abolished by getting rid of ALL TEN of their Grand Logdes, and opened an anti-Masonic Museum in Munich in 1937 (Goebbels).

"..Hitler, in his own words:

"To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance—and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.

"Only the deeper and broader strata of the people as such, or rather that class which is beginning to wake up and fight for its rights and freedom, cannot yet be sufficiently taken in by these methods. But this is more necessary than anything else; for the Jew feels that the possibility of his rising to a dominant role exists only if there is someone ahead of him to clear the way; and this someone he thinks he can recognize in the bourgeoisie, in their broadest strata in fact. The glovemakers and linen weavers, however, cannot be caught in the fine net of Freemasonry; no, for them coarser but no less drastic means must be employed. Thus Freemasonry is joined by a second weapon in the service of the Jews: the press. With all his perseverance and dexterity he seizes possession of it. With it he slowly begins to grip and ensnare, to guide and to push all public life, since he is in a position to create and direct that power which, under the name of 'public opinion,' is better known today than a few decades ago."

"While the international world Jew slowly but surely strangles us, our so-called patriots shouted against a man and a system which dared in one corner of the earth at least, to free themselves from the Jewish-Masonic embrace and oppose a nationalistic resistance to this international world poisoning."

"The general pacifistic paralysis of the national instinct of self preservation begun by Freemasonry in the circles of the so-called intelligentsia is transmitted to the broad masses and above all to the bourgeoisie by the activity of the big papers which today are always Jewish."

"The prohibition of Masonic secret societies, the persecution of the supra-national press as well as the continuous demolition of international Marxism, and, conversely, the steady reinforcement of the Fascist state conception, will in the course of the years cause the Italian Government to serve the interests of the Italian people more and more, without regard for the hissing of the Jewish world hydra.."

Jews have always intertwined their religion and their politics, and they use media to get their message, symbology, and desired control of behavior accomplished.

I'm going to do a series of vids on this, but it will be based on the real meaning and what's important about it, which is not spiritual at all.

Coldifre, you bring up an interesting topic--this is an interesting topic, just from a different angle IMO (examining the Jewish agenda, not any 'supernatural' aspect that is only conjecture and has no meaning).

There is a religion (((they))) have created for themselves to do their Universal gang-bang against Whites. The symbols they use do have meaning, and point to their real 'goals', which are all about dominating the earth-in real time, though, that being what's important.

Illuminati (don't know if it's real but the symbols and their meaning are the same as they've ever been when Jews use them), Masons (Jews), MKUltra (our Government experimenting on behavior control)...all have a real, tangible purpose. That's the only reason they're worth studying to some degree, to point it out to the 'hypnotized', so they can see how pervasive it is and know of it's (((origins))).

Last edited by Emily Henderson; September 7th, 2017 at 01:29 PM.

Old September 7th, 2017 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Thumbs up Jews are Ignorant Backward Tards According to Tom Paine

Another great quote from the same essay cited above (it contains 2 parts also):

"..As to what Masons, and books of Masonry, tell us of Solomon's Temple at Jerusalem, it is no wise improbable that some Masonic ceremonies may have been derived from the building of that temple, for the worship of the sun was in practice many centuries before the temple existed, or before the Israelites came out of Egypt. And we learn from the history of the Jewish kings, II Kings xxiii, that the worship of the sun was performed by the Jews in that temple.
It is, however, much to be doubted if it was done with the same scientific purity and religious morality with which it was performed by the Druids, who, by all accounts that historically remain of them, were a wise, learned, and moral class of men. The Jews, on the contrary, were ignorant of astronomy, and of science in general, and if a religion founded upon astronomy fell into their hands, it is almost certain it would be corrupted.
We do not read in the history of the Jews whether in the Bible or elsewhere, that they were the inventors or the improvers of any one art or science. Even in the building of this temple, the Jews did not know how to square and frame the timber for beginning and carrying on the work, and Solomon was obliged to send to Hiram, King of Tyre (Zidon), to procure workmen; "for thou knowest" (says Solomon to Hiram, I Kings v, 6), "that there is not among us any that can skill to hew timber like unto the Zidonians."
This temple was more properly Hiram's Temple than Solomon's, and if the Masons derive anything from the building of it, they owe it to the Zidonians and not to the Jews. But to return to the worship of the sun in this temple.

Pt. II here: http://www.deism.com/paine_essay_masonry_2.htm

I think Paine is right about the mish-mash of Drudism and Jewish garbage, but Paine does not really touch on Jewish desire for world domination- rather, he pushes that 'Jews protecting deyselves' narrative to describe their secrecy, which I think is because you are not allowed to tell that part as it really is, so that's the only flaw in this essay IMO and it's kind of a big one.

But on the origins of the beliefs, and the connection in Masonic Deistic Xtianity to Jews and ultimately it all being Paganism, that's correct and is where the learning opportunity is.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; September 7th, 2017 at 03:35 PM.

Old September 9th, 2017 #9
ColdFire
Banned

My understanding of Freemasonry has always been that they are traitors to their respective nations , being an international 'elitist' club ..

I'm not a fundamentalist Christian btw , but by researching Freemasonry one cannot help but stumble upon the fact that they also have betrayed the Christian faith of their respective nations ..

According to my research Freemasonry is a form of mysticism .. It did start out during medieval times as a kind of counter-movement against the totalitarian objectives of the Church .... The Church suppressed scientific thought ..

Most remarkable scientists of old were also members of masonic lodges ..

As for the religion of the Freemasons , there are countless videos on YouTube proving that the Freemasons really worship Lucifer , the "god of light , peace etc .." ..

As for the jews involved in the NWO movement , there can be raised the question if they are "real" jews both by their faith but also by their ethnicity ..

There are countless claims concerning the NWO movement that those who call themsleves "jews" with this organisation ( Rothschild , B'nai B'rith ) are , in fact , fake jews who really worship Lucifer ..

Also there are controversies about the origin of many of today's "jews" with the Khazar theory being the most prominent ..

So , are they really faithful Torah jews ?

Or even Talmudic jews ?

Are they even genetic jews historically ?

John Todd claims ..

He even once claimed ..

Quote:
"The Illuminati knows the people are going to find out about them ...the best thing they can do is call your attention towards something else and say that's that. So they have reflected the attention on Zionism ...The only problem is that most of the people in the Illuminati aren't Jews. Their founders were Jews by birth, but not by religion. But most of its leaders, except for the Rothschilds, are Gaelic: Scotch or French Gaelic. It's got nothing to do with Jews. My family & most of the people serving on the Grand Druid, their family trees go back to the pagan temples in Rome & Greece & England, to the original priesthood. Some go back as far as Egypt & Babylon. It's got nothing to do with the Jews."
( http://www.rense.com/general78/ilumm.htm )

Old September 9th, 2017 #10
Johan
Banned

I have nothing to do with this so called "Illuminati/NWO/,...........etc.Mostly people who don't know who is behind all the shit that come over them use this kind of terminologie {leftist,kosher nationalists,liberals,.....etc}.
I think it's better to name directly what is behind our ass,jews!

Quick list - Who controls the world in 2017

Thread